Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Fragile Heart, Confused Mind (1x1 - OC/Hinata) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image Hyojin winced slightly. "I didn't expect for any evolution stone to be around here... especially a Fire Stone; it makes Liùwěi evolve into a stronger form," he said wryly. Kiba blinked at the explanation, which made no sense to him. Shino cocked his head as the aura faded slowly, revealing a larger Liùwěi covered with a thick, luxurious golden-white fur, as well as having nine tails, each of which is tipped with orange. She also had a fluffy crest atop her head and a similar ruff around their necks. He noted that her head was easily as tall as Jin's shoulder sitting, so he suspected that standing she was about mid thigh to hip tall. Jin smiled slightly. "You see, where I came from, most like Liùwěi, depending on the type they were, could take varied forms; some were water manipulators, while others were ghostly or psychic in nature. Liùwěi, however, is primarily a Fire manipulator. There were even summons that could carry people in flight, if necessary... some, though, weren't exactly... pleasing to look at," he added. He shuddered slightly. "I never could grow fond of Betbeter... they're like lumps of living slime, and they smell worse than month old sour milk," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

"It looks like a smaller, calmer version of the Kyuubi," Kurenai muttered to herself.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image Hyojin shrugged. "She'll only attack when she has good reason, specifically when someone she cares about is in danger... which at the moment, seems to be myself or Hinata-san..." he said siwth a shrug. Kiba nodded slightly. Definitely like one of our inu-nin familiars, he thought, glancing momentarily at Akamaru, who simply barked. Shino shifted his weight as Liùwěi looked at him and Kurenai-sensei before the creature stood up on all four feet before it took a couple of steps towards them. Jin watched Liùwěi as she moved towards Kurenai-sensei, amused when she butted the elder woman's forearm to get her attention. She may look like this 'Kyuubi', but Liù-chan's about as dangerous as a water balloon of warm water, he thought with a half smile. He glanced at Hinata, his gaze rising to the sky for a moment as he noticed distant dark clouds. Seems it may rain soon, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

Kurenai blinked a couple time, but she extended her hand to pet Liùwĕi's head, if the vulpine creature would let her.

User Image

Hinata noticed Hyojin's gaze shift to her and then the sky, and she wondered why he'd looked at her. She could smell rain on the air, but it didn't seem too significant. They'd trained in the rain before, and they would have to go on missions in the rain, anyway.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:56 am
User Image Hyojin chuckled as Liùwĕi butted Kurenai's hand gently, as if silently telling her that the creature didn't mind being petted. Shino shifted his weight as Liùwěi looked at him and Kurenai-sensei before the creature stood up on all four feet before it took a couple of steps towards them. Jin shifted his weight. "I'll be back soon, likely before those clouds reach the walls of the village," he said as he half turned away. He pushed off suddenly, vanishing into the trees before Sasuke groaned and stirred; the instant the Uchiha did so, he was jerked upward by his ankle into the branches where he swung by one leg, a few rather... coarse curses escaping the youth. Shino blinked when the Uchiha shot upward before he followed Jin. Seems Jin-san likes a good prank as well, though it seems he likes to do it to people he doesn't like, he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image

Kurenai smiled at the creature and petted her ruff. She raised an eyebrow as Sasuke was pulled into the branches. Yes, Hyojin would be a good addition to the team, if a rather mischievous one.

User Image

Hinata giggled as Sasuke was jerked off his feet and into the branches, then she looked away and started fidgeting as the Uchiha shot her a glare. "W-where is J-jin-k-kun going?" she asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image Liùwěi shuddered slightly, but didn't seem to dislike the petting. Kiba snorted a laugh before he shrugged. "He's probably headed for that bath house Kurenai-sensei mentioned. He seems to have the same prankster streak Naruto's got, but more reserved... an' anyone who can humiliate that baka a buddy of mine," he said as he flicked a thumb at Sasuke. Shino shifted his weight as Liùwěi looked at him and Kurenai-sensei before the creature stood up on all four feet before it took a couple of steps towards them. Jin returned within twenty minutes, dressed this time in black cargo pants and hiking boots with a dark blue shirt with a howling wolf on the front while the bracers that had been on his forearms were hanging over each shoulder around his neck. Liùwĕi looked from Kurenai and Hinata where the vulpine creature's tail had been lightly playing idly with the latter's hair, tilting her head as if curious. "What? I've always liked wolves... and foxes, and having a change of clothes on me helped a lot... considering the others were ruined, and knowing my pack's proably little more than ashes along with what was in it... eh," he said, shrugging. In doing so, he accidentally revealed the seal tattooed on his inner right forearm just above his wrist which had held the clothes he now wore.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

Hinata gently pushed Liùwĕi's tail away from her hair. Catching sight of the seal on Hyojin's arm, she gasped, quickly covering her mouth to stifle the sound and looking away nervously.

User Image

Kurenai arched an eyebrow. "More and more, this boy reminds me of Naruto," she muttered to herself. "That's a seal I've never seen before."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image Liùwěi barked softly, tilting her head to the other side. Kiba cocked an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Shino shifted his weight, his gaze flicking to Jin's storage seal before his gaze shifted to Kurenai-sensei. Jin blinked as he caught roughly half of what Kurenai-sensei muttered. "Who the heck is Naruto, and how do I remind you of him? Trust me, my talents are more... noticeable than just Taijutsu," he said with a shift of his weight. "My hearing's naturally keener than average... as for the storage seal... I kinda came up with it on the spur of the moment... though binding it to my skin wasn't all that fun; at that time I had no idea just how different I was from other kids," he said with a sigh. He glanced away, noticing Hinata doing the same but not realizing the reason why. "So this is the newest member of Team 8," a lazy drawl came as a guy with silvery gray hair and a lopsided headband materialized in a swirl of leaves. Kakashi cocked his head as the 'newest member' glanced his way, a slight tightening of his eyes the only sign of recognition he noticed. Hmmm... seems the boy recognizes me, and doesn't like me much. I wonder why Sasuke's glaring kunais at his back like that, he thought, his hand dipping into his belt pouch as he heard a low growl from the vulpine creature next to Kurenai. His eye widened fractionally in surprise before the boy spoke. "Generally, I have nothing against perverts.... as long as they keep their preferences out of the public, ya ken?" Jin said, not realizing his usual lilting and rolling accent had come back in full force. He saw Kakashi blink as if confused for a moment.
(When an Irishman says 'ya ken?', it means 'ya get it?', basically.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

"Kakashi," Kurenai said calmly. "Please take your student and leave us alone. My team needs to train, and Sasuke's a distraction." She arched an eyebrow at Hyojin's calling Kakashi a pervert, smirking. "Now, Hyojin, let's not be rude. Especially when the shinobi you're being rude to far outranks you."

((I know. And I thought "ya ken" was a Scottish phrase. I guess it's both.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image Kakashi put a hand to his chest in mock hurt as he widened his eye. "I just want to see the shinobi that had the Hokage's interest, that's all," he said idly. Liùwěi growled softly, her ears lying back slightly. Jin cocked an eyebrow. "I respect this guy... I just ain't that fond o' that baka Sasuke... guy's about as subtle as a rock.. and about as dense as one," he said dryly. Sasuke abruptly dropped from the tree, landing hard on his shoulders before he rolled out of the bushes, glaring at Jin. Kiba burst out laughing at Jin's adept and clear statement of Sasuke. Damn... never heard it put that way, and it fits so well, he thought. Shino tilted his head slightly, his shoulder twitching slightly. "Come along, Sasuke," Kakashi said sternly. Jin winked at Sasuke, mainly to piss the kid off. "Feel free to come by to get your a** kicked anytime," he said quietly, a faint teasing note in his tone. Sasuke gritted his teeth, his hand dropping to his belt pouch before Kakashi's hand covered it. He blinked, his gaze snapping to the side as the other Kakashi burst into a cloud of smoke that dissipated rapidly. Both Kakashi and Sasuke disappeared in a whirl of leaves moments later. "Damn... 'bout time someone got the idiot outta here... knowing Liù-chan, she probably would have attacked him to get the point across if he'd stayed much longer. It's obvious he's got issues and he rubs everyone his own age group.. and most people with actual intelligence... the wrong way," he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

"Sasuke is the last of his clan. I'm not defending his attitude, but he has good reason for the way he acts."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image Liùwěi exhaled a snort, tossing her head for a moment before sitting on her haunches. Jin snorted. "Just because he's the last of his clan doesn't mean people should kiss his a** nonstop... doing so breeds an ego about the size of half of this village," he said dryly. Kiba snorted out a laugh, apparently agreeing with his choice of words. "Look at me; I grew up as an orphan after my hometown was virtually destroyed, not even that aware of how much things had changed around me, and I didn't grow into... that," he said, flicking his hand dismissively in reference to Sasuke. "People that suffer that sort of thing have two choices: sit and whine like a little b***h or do something about it; it's obvious Sasuke wants it both ways, but he can't have it that way... though getting him to realize it isn't going to be easy, if even possible," he said, his voice dropping as he paused, muttering the last part to himself. He lifted his hand, letting both bracers slide off his shoulders and slipping them over his forearms. "Now... let's do something other than talk," he said simply. He had an idea to test his sensory ability, but doubted Kurenai would like the idea at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

Kurenai nodded and stepped back to let her team train.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 am
User Image Shino experimentally flicked a couple of kunai at Jin, who caught one, then deflected the other upward before he leaped up after it, kicking it hard in the hilt. His eyes widened slightly as the kunai shot back at him before it hit the ground between his feet. Very skilled in Taijutsu and reflexive striking; we should be glad it was us who found him and not Team 9... I hate to think how he'd be after a few weeks with Maito Gai, he thought with a slight shudder. Liùwěi tilted her head as her friend landed on the ground, the feral human leaping at him and passing through him suddenly. Her head cocked slightly more as she shifted, nudging the red eyed female human without meaning to. Double Team, though how my owner and friend is able to use techniques not meant for humans, I do not know, she thought. Jin materialized a few yards from Shino, who let a burst of bugs at him. He dropped to one knee as a wall of muddy earth rose in front of him, the bugs hitting it and falling off. Kiba blinked as Jin evaded his high knee strike before he saw Shino attacking. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the mud wall simply rise out of the ground and block Shino's attack as well. That's no Earth Release technique I've ever seen, he thought.  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff