Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 am
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Twenty minutes later Aaron came out the shower with a bath towel covering her body and she sat down on Julia's bed and laid on her thigh. "Having long hair takes longer to dry, I might cut it perhaps." Aaron replied. She put her palm on Julia's stomach and started thinking about something from her past. "Julia, my mother likes this song." Aaron said. "She took her I-pad and scrolled through her mothers music list and played it her favorite song.
xxx

With: Julia
Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Twenty minutes later Julia looked up a bit from her book and smiled at Aaron as she came out of her bathroom with a bath towel covering her body and watched as she sat down on her bed and laid on her thigh. "It does take a longer to dry,but I think you look beautiful just the way you are Aaron honey."she replied. She smiled as Aaron put her palm on her stomach and relaxed a bit and listened to Aaron and then listened to the song she was playing from her I-pad that was her mother's favorite song. Once the song ended Julia leaned over and kissed Aaron and then spoke up. "Your welcome to borrow pair of my pajamas if you want."she said. "I love you honey and am looking forward to be tangled up in these bed sheets with you when I wake up tomorrow morning.'she said with a smile.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and returned her kiss and nodded about wearing Julia's pajamas. "I was going to go get mine from my dorm but I can wear yours." Aaron said. She stood up and removed her towel and then put on Julia's pajamas shortly after. Aaron laid down on Julia's bed and replied to her. "I rather like sleeping with you Julia, you can tell the difference of sleeping alone and sleeping with someone." Aaron said. She closed her eyes resting her head on Julia's chest that night.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she felt Aaron return her kiss and spoke up as Aaron nodded her head about wearing her pajamas. "It's alright,besides what I said before was whats mine is is yours well your staying in my dorm for the time being."she said. She blushed a bit at seeing her girlfriend in her pajamas and smiled as Aaron laid down on her bed with her. She looked at Aaron and spoke up. "I like it when you sleep with me,so can you honey."she said with a smile. She watched as Aaron close her eyes well resting her head on her chest. She kissed Aaron on the head then closed her book and set it down on her nightstand then turned off her lamp on her nightstand and sleep soundly snuggling with Aaron that night.

The next morning Julia fluttered her eyes opened and saw that some where in the night she and Aaron had switched positions a bit. She looked at Aaron and smiled and spoke up. "Honey it's time to wake up,we have to get ready for class."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron's neck a few times then kissed her on the lips to wake her up.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

Aaron moaned in her sleep tangled up in the sheets with Julia. "No school chasing cookie monster because it stole my pumpkin head, ay get back here pencil man."Aaron said in her sleep. The sleeping Aaron latched onto Julia thinking she was a magic tree. "Magic tree give me anointing so I may burn the pencil man before it reach the evil panda house and its evil sidekick Rabbitman." The sleeping Aaron said. The sleeping Aaron yawned and then fell silent sleeping in Julia's arms.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia released her lips from Aaron's and watched as all she did was moan in her sleep well still being tangled up in the bed sheets with her. She listened to Aaron and giggled a bit and spoke up. "No more sweets before bed for you honey."she said. She watched Aaron well she was still asleep and watched as she latched onto her and thought for a minute. 'She must think am something from her dream, I wonder what she thinks I am inside her dream?'she thought to herself. She listened to Aaron and looked at her and smiled as Aaron yawned and thought she was waking up. She frowned a bit to see that all Aaron did was fall silent and went back to sleeping in her arms. She eventually shrugged her shoulders and decided to fall back asleep with Aaron wrapped up in her arms.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:15 am
User Image

Aaron moved her arms and hugged Julia as she slowly awoke and she felt as if Julia had kissed her already. Aaron leaned over on top of Julia and kissed her on the lips trying to slowly awake her. "Hellooo dear wake up." Aaron said in a sweet voice. She sat on Julia's waist from the front seeing Julia's still kind of asleep, she unbutton her collar of the pajama shirt she was wearing of Julia and she then bent down blowing on Julia's chest. "Keep sleeping and I'm going to blow lower honey." Aaron said.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia well still sleeping suddenly felt someone lean over on top of her and then felt lips pressed against hers and immediately recognized them as Aaron's lips trying to wake her up. She merely let out a soft moan then heard Aaron tell her to wake up in a sweet voice. She slowly awake still kinda of asleep. She was a bit unaware of what Aaron was up to and was surprised to feel a sudden breeze on her chest then it was replaced by Aaron's lips blowing on her chest,which caused her to wake up fully. She looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Alright alright am up am up."she said. She looked at Aaron and smiled then lifted her head and kissed her on the lips. "Mmm good morning honey." she said.

Julia kicked the bed sheets off her body and stood up then went to her bathroom and took a quick shower. A few minutes she came out of the bathroom with her bath robe covering her body with her hair down and a bit wet. She looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Your welcome to take a morning shower before we head to class if you want Aaron darling."she said with a smile. "So honey what was up with all those people around the living room last night?'she asked as she looked through her closet for an outfit to wear for the day. "Aaron honey what color outfit should I wear for the day blue or red?"she asked.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia awake and she climbed off her and sat on her bed. "All those girls down stairs yesterday they be having girl moments such as texting about men, facebook and etc, Totori is their leader sometimes when doing that." Aaron said. She looked at the clock after Julia mentioned school. "Oh my god late!" Aaron shouted and then she did a acrobatic flip off Julia's bed onto the floor. "I dont have time to shower." Aaron said and then started putting on the clothes she was wearing yesterday and eventually ran outside with her hair in a pony tail

Mood: emotion_0A0

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron as she was getting dressed and listened to her and spoke up. "I see."she said. She was finishing the final touch on her outfit by putting some heart shaped earring's in her ears. She listened to Aaron and watched as she did a acrobatic flip off her bed and landed onto the floor then eventually ran outside with her hair in a ponytail and in the same clothes she wore yesterday. She looked and saw Aaron had forgot her book bag. "Aaron forgot her book bag well I better go after her and give to her."she said as she grabbed her and Aaron's book bags and eventually went running after Aaron with her hair down.

A while later she appeared in class with Aaron's bag and walked towards Aaron and handed her bag. "You almost forgot this honey."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron on the cheek then took the seat next to her in class.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
User Image

Aaron watched as Julia handed her her book bag and saw Julia kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you dear." Aaron said. She grabbed onto Julia's hand taking her usual spot as always. Some people rolled their eyes at Julia and Aaron but the other students liked it and some didnt care. A while later the music teacher began work on music, she later asked Julia to play her favorite song on the computer for the class. Aaron let go of Julia's hand and watched her girl friend quietly.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled. "Your welcome darling."she said as she felt Aaron grasp her hand taking her to her usual spot. She looked around the room at some of the people inside the classroom as a few of them rolled their eyes,liked what they were seeing well other's didn't really care.

A while later Julia rose from her seat feeling Aaron let go of her hand and watch her quietly as she walked forward towards the computer and played her favoritesong for the class.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Aaron watched as Julia played her music and then watched as the music teacher started talking about beats and stuff. Eventually the teacher told Julia to sit down and that was when Aaron grabbed Julia's hand again. "Nice music Julia." Aaron whispered. The music teacher kept on talking for one hour and then after class Aaron leaned forward and kissed Julia with a quick smooch and then spent some time with her. "Was that music for me Julia dear?" Aaron asked. She leaned onto Julia's shoulder and looked out the window at the grassy fields below.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia listened to the music teacher as they started talking about beats and stuff. She smiled as the teacher told her to sit down and she did as she was told and she smiled as she felt Aaron grab onto her hand again. "Thanks."she whispered back to Aaron. She doodled on a piece of paper for half the hour well the teacher spoke. She smiled as class ended and she was finally able to leave this class then a smile appeared on her face after Aaron had leaned forward and gave her a quick smooch and spent sometime with her. "I actually have that song dedicated to a few people and you are one of them."she said. She laid her head on top of Aaron's well her's was on her shoulder. "I love you and am looking forward to being with you again tonight."she said.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Aaron listened to Julia and spoke. "Okay baby, kind of surprise you want to sleep with me again bed time I mean." Aaron said. Aaron looked at Julia in a romantic look and then shook it off. "Gash my girl friend instincts are kicking in already, I have no idea how to hold them back at the wrong time around you." Aaron said. "I have online classes all day today, I can wait on you after class dear if you want?" Aaron asked. She took out her phone and looked at the weather. "Rain all week good grief, good thing this isnt Rain City its in the middle of the rain forest out there." Aaron said. "Any way text me if you still want to be together after school to be sure, I have to get my umbrella back at the dorm Aaron said.

Just then the weather started raining hard. "Oh man, sometimes I swear the weather got ears." Aaron said.

Rain

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers