Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 pm
L2453

User Image

Crossing her arms, Sky smiled slightly, "Two down within seconds of each other, at this rate, I'm betting every fighter might be lying on there backs, with no idea of what just happened." She commented and she took a quick look at the two fighter on the ground. Sky could see that Bryce knew what he was doing, but he did say he had done this before, so it came as no surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at Skye with a small grin and said "Now I'm just getting a bit cocky." After saying that he looked at the guys and cracked his neck before retrieving his hands from his pockets. "Now I want at least 3 guys to rush me. Max....All of you." he chuckled before hearing hurried footsteps. Lifting one arm he blocked a punch and redirected it to another person as he turned and kneed the first attacker before ducking and sidestepping in front of the third that threw a kick. The neko blocked with ease and got defensive after beginning to block the equivalent of two attackers before jumping into the air rather quickly, appearing on the ceiling as he kicked off for power and began to twist, putting out his leg as he caught a guys head and brought him down to the ground. Placing his hands on the ground and using them to spin he then kicked the other in the ribs a few times before landin g back on his feet and raised his right leg before suddenly stomping it in front of him as a feint. Smiling he twisted both legs and performed a Butterfly kick.

Once he was done he walked towards Sky and held up his hand. "These guys were good warm ups for me. Even so....be careful." he smiled as the guys looked at him with both admiration and fear. Bryce had to admit that it felt good being back.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:08 pm
L2453

User Image

"Don't worry about me, I'll be keeping my guard up, besides, I got a few tricks up my sleeve." Sky said and gave Bryce a sly smile. Apart from using free running as a means of escape, she had also learned a few fighting styles, mainly tai-chi; she knew how to use pressure points to her advantage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smirked and punched a nearby guy to the ground due to him whistling at her as she walked. "Piss off. She's mine." he said with a hiss before shooting the guy a death glance, nodding in fear and scooting back a bit before getting up. The guy apologized before leaving, knowing he would lose. The neko looked at his girlfriend with a smile before looking at Josh and nodding as the cameras focused on her. Everything was being broadcasted over the internet and certain people who bought to have the channel of this on their TV's for either entertainment or learning about new fighter etc.

After a few guys cracked their knuckles and stepped forward one said "If I win. How about I take you out to some dinner and you can leave that little kitten over there for a lion like me." smirked a rather bulky male. Obviously conceded. Bryce's eyes twitched and he clenched his hands into fists before saying "Please. I'd crack a boulder like you in half." This made the muscular man chuckle before getting into a fighting stance. Taking a few small breaths he ran forward-as did a few others- towards Sky with wicked grins on their faces.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am
L2453

User Image

"What ever shall I do?" Sky feigned, as she evaded one of the fighters swings, catching his arm and twisting it behind his back. Striking the pressure points in his legs, he lost the ability to use them, and Sky threw him into another male that was coming straight at her. It was a head on collision, and both fell to the ground, "Oops." Sky said. Rolling to the left, Sky narrowly avoided a right-hook from the bulky fighter, she then taunted him, "Try again big boy, you're going to have to do much better than that, if you want to win." In a flash, she darted towards him, and hit him multiple times in the arms, rendering them useless; she then punched him in the solar plexus with an open palm and sent him flying back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked on with an impressed look on his face, clapping at the sight of the flying tiger. "Nice one to the solar plexus. Knocked the wind out of him while sending him back a bit." with that he cracked his neck and noticed a fighter sneak by unharmed before charging towards her at what Bryce thought to be a blind side. Giving it some quick thought he said "Sky! 5 o'clock!" He knew there would be enough time for him to stop the attack himself due to the speed of the fighter and knew that it would be meaningless to waste energy on a fighter during Sky's little warm up.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 am
L2453

User Image

Sky heard Bryce's warning, not giving it a thought, she side-stepped the charging fighter; taking advantage of his body's momentum, Sky brought her knee up into his gut. The blow lifted him up off his feet, for a brief moment, then he fell to the ground like a brick. "Thanks for the heads up." Sky called out to Bryce.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded with a small smile before looking at Josh and asking "How many more people will show up?" the friend looked up and shrugged "I don't know...I think after your run a few left because they knew they were going to lose." he chuckled and said "Look...how about I call up another guy I know that I think can give you both a run for your money." he then looked at all the guys laying on the floor from Bryce's session and said "Well you fought a few guys and so the highest ranking you have now went from 36 down to actually 7. Good job with a comeback." looking at the male neko after a few quick calculations he said "You actually made quite a few bucks from them as well. I totaled up about....close to 2,000$"

Looking at Sky he asked "Are you done? If so then you made it into the top 10 as well. Your ranked 9 and made a total of," he counted the stunned men ", 1,800$ including the extra 100 bucks for your first win." he said before pulling out his phone and opening it before looking at Bryce. "Want me to call 5 or 6 here?" Bryce grinned and looked at Sky before replying "Both." The friend nodded and dialed a number before placing the phone to his ear.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 am
L2453

User Image

"Not bad, for my first fight club tournament that is," she went to Bryce's side, "you did great. So who are 5 and 6?" Sky asked, as she leaned into his arm, and sighed. Her first fight, and already ranked 9th, Sky felt pretty good about herself; it wasn't often that something like this happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Josh smiled and said "You'll see when they get here." Bryce then face-palmed and said "Sky...I forgot to tell you about the Rankings. Josh didn't tell me what they were based on but you see...it's where you could find only the strongest streets fighters and martial artists. Instead of victory trophies and stuff you get the losers number if it is lower and the amount of money is basically how much each fighter is worth. With a higher-or lower in this case-number comes a higher pay. Like for example I was a high number before this started so that meant that if I lost the other guy would only get like 50 or 60 bucks. Now that I'm number 7 that means that my money shot up to maybe what...250 maybe a total of 350$." he said and looked at Josh for confirmation as he brought the cell phone up to his ear a second time with a nod.

Smiling he looked at Sky again and gave her a kiss this time before saying with a small frown. "Of course....higher number in ranks would also mean stronger fighters." with that he slid his arm around her waist and held her close to him as Josh finished the phone calls. "They saw your fights online and were going to come anyways. I say that they'll be here in...," he looked at the time on his laptop. ", 10 maybe 15 minutes."

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky nodded her head, she understood what Bryce was saying, to put it simple; lower numbers mean tougher fighters, but more cash. "Ranks 5 and 6... hmm, well then, I'm going to have to pick my moments in which to strike carefully. I just hope they're not as egotistical as Mr. tiger over there, so full of himself, such a shame really. Besides, you're the only one I would let to take me out." She told him and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smirked and kissed Sky back before saying "Yeah that's true. If he did win he'd love to me." chuckled the man as he held her closer to him. Looking at Josh he asked "So I take it you'll put the money in our bank accounts?" the other nodded and asked "Are you two done?" Bryce looked himself over and nodded before saying "I'm done and keep me in touch now. Call me when someone thinks they can take my number." he smiled and held Sky close to him as he gave her another kiss. "Don't worry he works a pretty good paying job so the money he gives us won't hurt him." he chuckled before cracking his body.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm
L2453

User Image

"Never even crossed my mind, if you trust Josh, then I have no problem with him. So, since we're done here, what are we going to do next?" Sky asked, as she put her hands on Bryce's shoulders, and looked into his eyes. She didn't mind if they went somewhere else, but her ankle was starting to act up again, and Sky was regretting the jump from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her and smiled before kissing Sky and responding "Let's head home. I've had my exercise for today." with that he turned around and began to walk away from the groups of people laying on the ground as his arm remained around the girl he loved and had brought home only a few days earlier as what he thought to be a regular kitten.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:10 pm
L2453

User Image

Kissing Bryce back, Sky nodded her head, and said, "Okay then, I've had my fun anyways, plus I feel a bit tired." She was happy to have met a guy who didn't push her away, for being able to change her form, and even more when he told her that he loved her. After walking a few blocks, Sky had started to limp a little, "Next time, I'll look before I jump, my ankle is really starting to bother me. I hate to ask, but um... could I have you carry me on your back?" She asked Bryce, a bit embarrassed for asking him something like that.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff