Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

Erik's arm stretched out as if to hold back Kori. "Easy." he told her in barely a whisper, his gaze still to Milo. "So, Mr. Brennan, was the only reason for your appearance here to flirt with your great-granddaughter or was there something else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:51 pm
User ImageIris gave a soft sigh as she slipped out of the room, her eyes cold as she moved away from everyone, not wanting to speak with them let alone say anything to Erik now that he knew she had a son.
walking by Ran-Lan, she gave a sigh. "c'mon.. we're leaving...." she sighed, pulling a black lace hood up over her head as her hair changed to startling white.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:48 pm
The young woman stayed in her position, glaring at the loathsome man before her with a disgusted look. The only thing holding her back from sending him back to hell was Erik, and even then, she was just barely holding her temper.
He blew a ring of smoke towards the two, smirking. "They are to be with child," he said, his smirk turning into a wide grin. "Both my beautiful granddaughter and my spicy great-granddaughter. Although, the fathers of the children are what concerns me." Standing, he gently brushed the smooth, soft skin of Kori's jaw, the young woman too shocked to protest. "It won't be me, that's certain, and I doubt it will be you, Mr. Ram, as you do obviously care nothing for sex. So the question lies, my dear, dear Evenstar, who will you whore yourself out to, if not me?"
Kori snapped her teeth, nearly biting his fingers off, had he not moved them. "You will never call me that again, Milo Brennan. Only one man can call me that, and he is not you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

Erik swiftly pulled Kori away and got between the two, his steady gaze boring into Milo's. "You have delivered your message, I'd prefer you stop harassing my property now. Be on your way and be sure to use a cell phone next time." he said with slightly narrowed eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm
Milo simply continued to smoke his cigar, sitting back on the armchair. "One more thing, Mr. Ram. I need assistance in finding the current embodiment of fire. After all, there can only be one of us, and it will take little to no time to kill my grandson."
Kori's eyes grew wide from behind Erik, her confusion at being called his property all gone. Milo wanted to kill Uncle Alexander! Like all the other Brennans, she knew perfectly well where he was, but she would never tell. Out of all the people, she couldn't betray Uncle Alexander.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

"I cannot perform miracles within seconds, the soonest I can give you your answer is tomorrow. Until then, tell your granddaughter I said hello." he said with a small nod.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 pm
After a short, smirk-decorated nod, Milo was embraced in flames, disappearing.
Kori took a deep breath, then bit her lip and looked at the ground. "I changed my mind. Can I kill him?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

Erik stared at the few wisps of smoke fly around where Milo was. "When I am done with him, yes." he muttered as his body eased up. "Unless I reach him first." he seethed softly, clenching his fist.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 am
She waved her hand, making the smoke and the scent of Milo's cigar disappear. "There's a special place in Hell for people like him," she said softly. "And I'll walk him there." She wiped away the blood on her lip from when she was trying to restrain herself and walked over to the window, her heels clicking as they crossed the wood. Wrapping her arms around herself, Kori tried to banish the disgusted feeling from her body, wanting nothing more than to forget Milo Brennan. She tried to ignore her faint image in the glass, but could still see the figure that had tempted the fire embodiment. Clad in a tight black top and a short black skirt, she could almost see why he wanted her...except her hair. The now-platinum strands stood out against the black, and she couldn't decide of it was pretty or trashy. Shrugging, she focused on the rain outside, her body still trembling from Milo's words.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

Erik walked over to the area that had a slight scorch mark, it was about ten feet from where Milo left. It looked as if a wall had pushed back some kind of flame, and as the embodiment crouched down to examine it further, he managed to connect the dots.
As he stared at the memories painted on the floor, Erik noticed Kori's shudders. "Quit lingering on the thought." he murmured softly, not looking at her. "A man like him, he runs on fear, and that is his main method of obtaining it." With a sigh, Erik stood back up and turned to her. "Hmph. You were so proud and strong only a moment ago. Now you are... this?" he said with an unamused look in his eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:38 am
"You heard him, Erik! I'm going to be pregnant sometime soon," she said, spinning to face him. "Whether or not he runs on fear, Milo Brennan can't lie. None of the Brennans really can." She leaned on the wall, biting her lip. "And what's worse, he's going after Alexander, the last decent Brennan. I dare you to put yourself in my position and come out unshaken." Kori set her palm on her flat stomach, sighing. "Besides," she murmured, "I could never stray from you. The only way I'll become pregnant is from rape..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Erik just gave her an unamused look as she spoke about her last decent relative. "All mine are dead. I've beaten you to the feeling." he shrugged as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, listening to the rest of what she had to say. "We'll just have to change that, won't we?" He eyed her up and down. "Might I suggest a less provoking outfit?" he said with a slightly irritated look in his eyes. He wasn't a fan of fashion, clothing today got smaller and smaller and yet the people who wear it always complain and gripe about how people look at them like a piece of meat when that's their secret goal deep down inside.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am
Kori looked away. "I'm not changing the way I dress to prevent a rape. I'll just..." She sighed, then clicked her tongue. "This sucks."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 am
User Image

"You'd really rather be raped then have to put pants on?" Erik snorted with disbelief, honestly not surprised by this at all. "Suit yourself. Now run along to your mother, she will be the only one that cares when you suffer your fate." he said and waved his hand at her in a shooing motion. He was much too busy to be a babysitter for a proud twerp. Perhaps he should have left her with Milo.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm
She scowled, glaring. "It's a little too late to go running to my mum. She'll think I'm spying for you and kill me." Tugging her skier down, Kori sighed. "I have a better idea, anyway." Straightening, she walked over to the door, kicking it gently when she realized it was locked from the other side. "Erik, where's the key?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff