Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm
YAY

I wish I could offer more ideas for plottings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm
dsHGKAGHD

uuh I'd like number 2 for Honey! She'd prefer it's toned down colors. c:  

AmbitiousMoron

Conservative Dabbler

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 pm
I am working on Bring in the Night creating a story of Nightmare Moon to use in conjunction with her bone mask. Blue said I could post it in the stories thread ... If I can get it together by time we do a masquerade ball, she can premier it with the RRT first. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:18 pm
That would be super adorable Lolli! <3

*works on sneaky things*  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm
-Peers at sneaky things-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:27 pm
OH HEY LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE
THERE IS STUFF
CONTESTS IN FACT
GO AND ENTER

If you have any questions, just ask them in the thread! <3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:31 pm
/sits on hand. I sooo do not want to be the first one to enter.

Can you only enter for one acha? Or can you enter for all three?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Oh good question. Hm. I’ll say you can enter for all three if you like, just try keep them all in one post. c:

And you can edit your post right up until I close everything on the 18th. .  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:50 am
Oh oh! Pick me! I'll be first to enter!

Clowns can be elegant too!
Username: Lural
Proposed Name: Bird-song
Brief Personality: Bird-song enjoys spending her time socializing… with the feathered inhabitance of the swamp. Her favorite companions are the songbirds. She will watch them endlessly, and often sing along with them… So long as no one else is around. If other kin are around, she is shy, and won’t look them in the eye. But as soon as she puts on her mask and steps into the proverbial lime light, her personality does a 180 and she is boisterous, flamboyant, and loud, and her confidence overflows.
Talent: Singer/Acrobat
Please describe their performance: As soon as Bird-song’s mask is on, she becomes a big and loud performer, focused only on pleasing the crowd. The whole swamp is her stage as she prances through the waters and marshy swamp, bounds off the roots, leaps through the air, and runs up trees to use as springboards to launch herself through the air, twisting and tumbling, almost floating like the birds she so admires. (Think Parkour Acha) All the while as she leaps and bounds about, Bird-song is singing, her typical assortment of songs relating to the wind, flying, or, for more depressing acts, falling and being stuck on the ground forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm
(pref 1)
How many clowns can you fit in a car?
Username: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Proposed Name: Diverted Gaze
Brief Personality: This smaller than usual acha just loves to be the center of attention, though she prefers to it to be in action and not in word.
Talent: Tasteful Jester/Entertainer
Please describe their performance: Diverted Gaze has one pet, a little fennec named Gape (would have to get), who is her partner in crime. The colorful duo enter to center stage, where Diverted Gaze gives a low bow. Gape sneaks out back, just to pounce over the acha's back and launch from her white head. Unbalanced, she rolls forward and lands on her feet - a stricken look upon her face. While she looks around for the menace, Gape is standing on her hind legs atop Diverted Gaze's head. Finally, he yips and jumps to the ground. Shocked the fennec was on her head, the acha dives forward to try to catch the rascal, only for him to dodge between her legs - where she tries to follow but ends in a one-foot handstand while Gape dances around her in a circle.

They take a bow together before Diverted Gaze chases the talented Gape off the stage.

(pref 2)
It’s like a cloud made out of sugar!
Username: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Proposed Name: Sweet Lips
Brief Personality: While he seems kind and charming when dishing out his wares during shows, Sweet Lips is really a bitter acha (so not always laughing or cracking jokes: by kimeti standards, he is still rather cheerful). He just never embraced his brilliant colors like he should have.
Talent: Makes the best sweets. He also is a good workhorse. (What's a circus without refreshments?)
Please describe their performance: "Sugared snails!" He calls out. "Swamp juice!" A brilliantly pink acha speaks over the crowd while a tortoise follows, a litter of treats holding more shells and lashed together with strong vine. "Come now, don't be shy!" One of his sugared snails hits him in the shoulder while an audience member yells at him to get out of the way. Sweet Lips is not easily deterred, for he only throws his voice more, "Smoked catfish! Get your smoked catfish!"  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:25 pm
It’s like a cloud made out of sugar!
Username: Chrystali
Proposed Name: Gossamer Threads (Silk)
Brief Personality: Sweet, excitable and eager to please, he tends to seek affirmation that what he's done - cooking, performing, you name it -- is the best it can be (even though he'll always seek to out-do himself the next go-round). Though he's got a delicate touch, he actually likes to work behind the scenes, appreciating being told he's done a job well more than the stress of the spotlight.
Talent: Ambiance, darling. He's the one that meticulously retrieve spiderwebs intact and puts them on the surrounding foliage just so, so when the performance begins, the sun or moon will bejewel the stage. He scavenges and barters for seashells and beetle shells, opalescent rocks and dragonfly wings, fashioning props and 'costume jewelry' for his troupe. In a pinch, he's also a great replacement act: with his delicate touch, he can prance and move the air just so to let his spiderwebs glide around him as though the very air in his wake is made of rainbows, or use his tail to fan hundreds of dragonfly wings in the air.
Please describe their performance: Feeling the gentle weight of the delicate spiderweb suspended to the bottom of his tail, Silk took the stage with a trot and a bow. The singers lifted their voices in harmony and he began his game of distract and flourish, his black mask drawing most of the attention to his face as he danced. The slender Acha danced with daintiness and precision, keeping his tail low and fur tips spread to conceal his precious package, never jerking or jarring it during his dance. As the song began to reach its highlight, he made great show of lifting his eyes upwards to beetle shells suspended in the boughs above, emulating stars; once enough of the audience took cue to look as well, he turned and gave a mighty leap towards them, only then giving his tail a sharp snap and curl to dislodge the spiderweb and release its precious gems. As he descended, the dragonfly wings that were fastened with sap to dead pine needles were released, the balanced weights spinning and twirling into winking pinwheels of sparkles in the sky. "Chasing the Stars" was complete and, as the 'stars' fell, the buck bowed amidst the jeweled curtain of his act.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:30 pm
I hope nobody minds, but I might leave this open for a few extra days. <3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:51 pm
*MINDS TERRIBLY*

Nah, it makes sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm
Please welcome Spotlight!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spotlight is the Royal Rainbow Troupes resident Salamander. A (luckily) patient little creature used for performances, night practices, to add certain flair to acts, occasionally for cooking and anything else anyone can think of. All troupe members are welcome to make use of him, just check in with Prize first.

[You are welcome to use Spotlight in any rp outside of the troupe if it has IC reasons, please just link me the rp in thread, thank you]  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm
Right is going to make FULL USE of that guy for his shadow puppetry!  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff