Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm
Acid nods. "yeah. I can handle it. But we gotta get there fast. No telling when another one of weskers playthings is gonna show up. Oh, um, I'll tell you about him once were safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 pm
"Alright." She nodded to James and Luna, leaped down from the roof to the fire escape, then turned and extended her arms to help Acid down.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm
Acid got down slowly, grunting as he landed. "ugh....rough day. Oh, and don't worry James, there's plenty of room, food, and a good supply of ammo. "
Acid slowly descended the fire escape, reaching the bottom and waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 pm
Para followed Acid down the fire escape. Swiftly sliding down the ladders and occasionally stopping to scan the street. "Looks like a fairly easy run from here to the shelter. I haven't seen any zombies.. It's sorta odd though."  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 pm
"not really. I set up a perimeter around here. There are sentry guns near here that I've set. And so far, nothing gets past em. C'mon. Help me to the door. "
Acid says as he brings out a small Touch screen data comp, punching in a code.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Para offered Acid support as she wrapped her arm around him. She did not know anything about sentry guns or the data comp that Acid had in his hand. As she watched him curiously, she realized that she has been in the streets for a bit too long and was a little held back in the advances in technology. "So.. We will be safe in the shelter? No worries?" She asked, intrigued.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm
"yes. That is.....unless......another one of weskers agents finds us....but that's unlikely. " Acid said as he pushed one last button on his daa comp, bringing up a data file that shows a picture of the woman from before.
"hmm......Janet D. Duvall.....that was the woman who attacked me. She was using the tG virus. It was experimental , from what I know. We're lucky we killed her before the virus's side effect kicked in. Then we wouldn't be alive. " Acid said as he and para got to the shelter door. Acid flagged over Luna and James, opening the door and limping in, sitting on the couch that was on the furthest wall. "heh.....life can be one hell of a b***h....." acid said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 pm
James rolled his eyes, "Discover that all on your own, eh?" he asked, and he leaned against the wall, "Blah blah experimental virus blah blah... How do we stop it?" he asked, "Sorry if I like to cut straight to the point."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 pm
Para took off her knapsack and plopped down on the couch next to Acid. "Why was she targeting you?" She asked while unzipping her jacket. "Do you have a big secret that your not telling us?" She asked playfully. Para pulled out a dagger from her boot and used it to cut a strip of cloth off from the bottom of her tank top. She then tied it around her head, covering the cut and attempted to flatten out her bloodstained hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:00 pm
Acids ears lowered as para said this. "actually.....yeah. I got all the info and that syringe from umbrella cause, well.....I took a stroll through one of their facilities....the kind of stroll where you kill about 32 people ..... Umbrellas research killed my sister. And that woman was sent to kill me by a man named Albert Wesker. I kinda pissed him off.....about 4 times...... And the guy can really hold a grudge." Acid said as he got up, grabbed a bottle of hemostatic medicine, and gave the bottle to para. "thisll help with the bleeding. Need any new clothes? I have my sisters clothes, just in case anyone needed them. Theyre in that box over there." Acid said as he pointed to the box.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Para took the bottle. "I'm sorry about your sister.. I couldn't possibly take her cloths, if anything, I'll search through some stores." She began to pour some of the medicine between the cloth and her head, then placed it onto the floor. "Well, it seems like you got yourself into some deep trouble. How do we stop this guy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm
Acid put his hand on para's shoulder. "I insist. She wouldn't mind. And as for wesker.....guns won't work. Every time you shoot at him, he dodges. Only way to beat him, is this." Acid said as he walked over to a drawer, opened it and pulled out a syringe labeled "PG67 a/w" "I managed to snag this as well. Wesker gets his abilities from the progenitor virus. But it's unstable. So he uses this syrum to stabilize it. But the dosage has to be precise. Any more, an it's like a poison to him. So all we gotta do, is get him with this. And then we can let loose with our guns. Oh, and James, you can't stop the tG virus. You can only make it go dormant. That woman is dead, but the virus is still there. If any livin human gets desperate enough to eat her, or gets her blood inside them, they will transform too." Acid said.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 pm
"If you say so.." Para stood up and fished through the box and found a white tank top, she then went to the far corner and changed her shirt with her back to the boys. "No wonder this Wesker guy is so angry at you, you have his little red button." She pulled the shirt over her head and picked up the other from the floor and stuffed it into her knapsack. "So we go into this umbrella place, kick a few butts, and destroy Wesker, all without getting infected or decapitated. Sounds easy enough." She smiled sarcastically and sat back down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm
Acid blushed as para changed, looking away . "um.....y-yeah. Kinda. But, what we want is for wesker to come for us. Going in guns blazing isn't a good idea. " Acid said. Acid blushed and asked, "um......para.....akward question, but.....you wouldn't happen to......um.......be.....taken, would you......?" Acid blushed deeply and lowered his ears in embarrassment.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 pm
Para stared at Acid for a few moments, then smiled. "Yeah, by the zombie down the street." She laughed at her own joke and leaned back into the couch. "Why you ask?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff