Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Zahzi

Aurora looked at him and she didn't want to leave... she was just getting to know Tabari and Caius. She didn't know what to think, she was still conflicted.

Yuni smiled, "I know you want to stay, but sweety I'll call the attack off as long as you come with your aunt" she said, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

Aurora looked at her, "don't call me sweety, and do you promise that if I go with you, you'll leave the camp be?"she asked hesitant.

Yuni nodded, "yes, i'm not a traitor and I keep my word... I won't attack this camp... you have my word" she said again.

Aurora nodded and looked at Menos, "I have to fix this, if the camps being attacked because im here then im leaving... thank you for your help, but it's time we parted ways... best if you just moved on... can you tell Caius and Tabari I said thanks for everything and that I said bye?" she said, as she walked over to Yuni's side. She turned away from him as a tear ran down her cheek.

Yuni looked at Menos, "you heard her Menos, she wants to come with me" she said.

Aurora looked at her 'only because your threatening them' she thought, sadly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:57 pm
Menos just stared at Aurora, before slowly shaking his head.
"This is a horrible mistake that may lead you to be our enemy, child. The people here have trained and fought your Aunts useless soldiers before." he said, staring at Yuni again.
"I could always just do away with you now, and then your soldiers. But something tells me your arrogance thinks you still have some sort of ace."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 pm
Zahzi

Aurora looked at him hurt and when she was about to say something, Yuni spoke up, "your right I do, but i'm not going to tell you what it is" she said, yawning lightly.

Aurora looked at her and then back at Menos, could she refuse Yuni's offer? She wanted to, but how would they fight an army and not have casualties? She took a step forward, "Menos I need to know one thing before I leave with my aunt, if the army dose come and attacks you... and people are killed, how could I live myself knowing I caused it?" she asked, searching for an answer she clearly didn't have.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm
"Many of the Demons and Half-Bloods here have fought. Have killed. And have lost loved ones. Many would see their doom as a release from the hell people like your aunt have caused. And there is no guarentee that she will follow through with her promise, either. She is dark to the soul." Menos answered bluntly.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:16 am
Zahzi

Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora didn't want to end up like her aunt and if she turned down her offer, Aurora would punish herself if anything happened to the camp. Aurora looked at him, "I hope you know what your doing Menos... I'll go warn Caius, but I'll find my own punishment if this ends badly" she warned, as she ran back to where Caius was.

Yuni was outraged, "MENOS! what have you done! i'll rip you to shreds for what you've done, and i'll watch this place burn to the ground!" the threatened. She eventually broke free of his hold and vanished back into the shadows, ready to strike when her forces were ready.

Aurora finally found Caius again, but was to out of breath to speak clearly, "Menos... aunt.... warn... you... attack.... coming..." she panted. She took deep breaths, "sorry, Menos told me to let you know some unwanted guests are coming this way..." she said, more clearly this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 am
Menos just nodded to Aurora as she went back into the camp, and looked back to Yuni, still not showing any clear emotion. Any normal person would smirk at this small victory.

As she disappeared, Menos moved back towards the camp as well.

"This is going to be a long day..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:34 pm
((I arise from my sleepiness! Partially.))

Caius stood worriedly in the camp. Aurora kept getting stranger and stranger, and he was beginning to doubt she could ever settle down here, even if some part of her wanted to. It was hard to stand back and just let her do what she felt; the girl clearly needed someone to force her to sit down and be still for more than a few moments.

He sighed in frustration. The minute he forced decisions on her would also be the minute she shuts down and runs off, making the situation even more painful.

"God damn kid..." Caius groaned, just as said child was reappearing. Caius had prepared a quick talking to her for running off, but quickly forgot between her breath-broken warning.
"Unwanted guests?" He rose an eyebrow, than gave another sigh. "I see. You better stick with me until that bad company leaves then, alright?"

"Oww," Hael hissed as the rock pelted the side of her head. "What the Hell was that for?" She glared at the demon, rubbing where the rock at struck her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at him, "but I want to help, its my fault there here so I should fight along side everyone" she insisted. She kept the part about Yuni to herself and she didn't want any of them to fight.

She looked at him again, "can I at least help make barriers or help the wounded?" she asked. She knew he wouldn't let her since she was still recovering but she wanted to help any way she could. She looked at him, "I can manipulate water and ice... so if you need anything just ask alright... I'm... going to trust... just this once ok" she said, taking a big risk.

((ooc: oh I thought something happened >.< i'm glad your ok but get some good sleep ok :3))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm
"Really? You have the nerve to ask that after pelting me?" Omazige grunted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 pm
((Sorry for making you worry. sweatdrop I really should have gotten on to at least go to the OOC thread and say something.
But I'm alright. Just been tired and dealing with some depression, and I got lost in the posts so I needed Zahzi for quick summary. But I couldn't get a hold of him for days and more depression related issues yelled at me, so it took longer than issue.))

"I didn't say you couldn't do anything." Caius couldn't help but smirk at Aurora. Frustrating as Hell, but she had heart and good intentions. Made it a little easier to not be so angry with her desire to not be around.

"I just know if something were to happen to you, Menos would be launching me back into the next realm." He chuckled, looking off to his side where others stood idle. Caius patted his weapon twice, then motion his hand towards his mouth as if he held an object there. The others nodded and went off, carrying on the silent orders they had been given.

"The choice is your's on what you'll do," he looked back to Aurora, his smirk gone and replaced now with a stony look. Not far away, a horn blew, signalling to the others that they should prepare for an upcoming battle. "I just need to stay with you, in case this incoming company is looking for you."

"I'm trying to get you to go away. You're just being a jerk." Hael argued, wiggling further into the crack, though her progress was slow as it the space narrowed more or more, barely leaving her room to breathe.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

((ooc: aw i'm sorry, here... have a hug :0 I wish I could help you but im not there.... i know how you feel... i've had similar circumstances in the past... I hope everything gets better though, and please take you time))

Aurora looked at him, "then I want to fight... you'll be with me anyways so i'm sure nothing will happen... and if your needed somewhere else then we'll both go..." she said.

She looked at him and tilted her head, "by the way, why don't you just tell them about the attack... why are you using a secret way to say it?" she asked curiously. She'd never really understood battle plans, since all she had to do was freeze her opponents. She simply shook her head and looked at him, "anyways, were exactly are we headed...?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 am
"Am I really being a jerk?" Omazige asked, tilting his head.
"I'm trying to help you get out of a village that wants nothing to do with you. I'm attempting to help give you a better life."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am
"And I never asked! So all you're REALLY trying to do is kidnap me, from sick purpose I'm sure." Hael growled, both in anger and frustration as she couldn't go any further in to the crack, and quite possibly out.

"Sometimes it's easier to signal things than it is to say it," Caius shrugged as he stepped off to the side, gently grabbing Aurora by her arm and pulling her alongside him.

"We still get new comers now and again, and they have a tendency to get a little overly anxious about battles." He explained just as a small group of armed demons ran by, going right through where Caius and Aurora had been standing. "Shouting usually gets them extra excited."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am
Omazige gave a groan.
"Ya know. If I was TRYING to kidnap you, I would have grabbed you already and dragged you out of here." he sighed, his hand clasped onto his helmet in frustration.

"I'm just trying to show there's a better option than to just be a street-rat here...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:47 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora felt him grab her arm lightly and pull her over toward him. This time she tried not to hit him but she did jump a little at first, "I... I see what you mean" she said, as she saw the demons run through were they had just been a couple seconds ago.

She looked at him again, "I... do need some water... I kind of need it since I use the water in my body to create ice and fight with it" she explained. She tried not to manipulate ice since it was so tolling on her body but she never bothered to tell anyone that, since this was her fault they were getting attacked.

"So do you shout before a battle to pump them up... I mean it makes sense in a way I guess" she said, imagining it.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff