Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:17 am
cptflint

Anastasia looked up at him tiredly, "well you seem a lot happier than i've ever seen you..." she mumbled as she sat up. She used the wall as support to stand up and she walked over to him, 'he's acting a little scared... i'm a little worried...' she thought as she made her way over to him. She looked at him again, "so i'm going to assume your trip was worth while" she said.

((ooc: what so is mead a honey wine? or is it something else >.<"))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I got four bottles. Should be more then enough for a good time," he replied. "Don't tell your father or the maids, especially the maids," he added as he turned the corner to the medical room.

((yup. honey wine and it's as tasty as it is potent. Anastasia will probably barely finish one bottle before passing out. I weigh 180 lbs and I can't even finish two.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 pm
Anastasia gave him a small laugh, "I don't know... You know I flurt a lot and don't do the smartest things when I drink... And well you know what happened last time..." she blushed, embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Yea and I like you when you're drunk. You're more you when you're drunk," he replied. "Most people do show their true selves when they drink. Which is why you get people like your sister and your step mother who are TOTAL BITCHES when they're drunk," he explained as he set all the bottles, his bag, and his sword on the counter. "Also... we should talk about that... before we start drinking."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him and sighed, "why... it was so embarrassing..." she mumbled, as she locked the door. She looked at him, "I don't want anyone seeing me drunk... and well you know Kai and I kissed... we were both drunk and we weren't really thinking... I almost slept with him until I passed out... why do we have to talk about it... you were the one the stopped me after all" she said, sighing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Yea.. Kai made a complete a** of himself," he said as he sat on one of the beds. "You don't have to drink at all if you don't want but we still need to talk..."

"It might have just been the poison, you were kinda out of it, but close to the end there you said you loved me. Any truth to that?"

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "I said what?!" she asked, embarrassed. She was blushing a bright red and she never wanted him to know her feelings. She quickly grabbed a bottle of mead and drank it, quickly consuming the alcohol, "I can't remember anything actually... just that Daria was being an... a**" she said, getting drunk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:18 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Wow, wow, slow... eh..." he tried to say before she drank the bottle. "That's potent stuff," he said as he grabbed a bottle for himself. "Last thing we need is to add "alcohal poisoning" to the long list of s**t you've been through..."

"Yea... you said you didn't think you were going to make it and you thought I should know that you loved me... at least I'm fairly sure that's what you said. You were... in pretty bad shape and it was kinda hard to understand you," he explained before taking a long drink of mead. "God I needed that..." he said to himself.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:11 pm
cptflint

She hiccuped and looked at him blushing, "well why would I say that?! its not like don't love you it's quite obvious but you always treat me like a kid!" she complained. She was very drunk now and she had no idea what she was saying or doing. She looked at him, puffing her cheeks and she walked over to him and hugged him tightly, "why don't you treat me like an adult... i'm 19 already..." she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:27 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

He took another long drink before she wrapped her arms around him. "I have been though," he said as he hugged her back. "I was about to take you to the tavern and let you have some freedom. And I plan on continuing to let you have freedoms even if I still have to follow you around everywhere," he explained.

"I only treat you like a kid because I've known you since you were a kid," he added. "The only reason this isn't totally weird for me is because technically I have the body of an eighteen year old... because I age slower then everyone," he explained then finished off his bottle.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:40 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him and kissed his cheek, "well, then start looking at me like a women not a kid its annoying... and its so hard for me to look at you and see that our love means different things..." she mumbled as she cuddled closer to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:55 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime squeezed her lightly when she kissed his cheek. "Alright," he replied. "I'll never look at you like a child again. I promise..."

With that he slowly fell over onto the bed, pulling her along with him. "oh noooo... how did this happen?" he said sarcastically as she was now laying on top of him.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 pm
cptflint

Anastasia landed on his chest and she hiccuped as she leaned in closer and kissed him on the lips gently. Her hands were wrapped around his neck and she kissed his neck, "see what you were missing out on... i'm a great kisser you know" she whispered against his lips as she kissed him again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"You're not the only one," Dojime said as he pulled her up to eye level and deepen that last kiss. "But..." he starts, pulling away for a moment. "You're drunker then I am... and I'm not about to do anything you don't want to do."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:44 pm
cptflint

Anastasia puffed her cheeks again, 'uh... i'm not a child anymore!" she repeated annoyed. She often had mood swings when she was drunk, "you can't honestly tell me you don't want to continue... why does everyone in this bloody castle look at me and show pity... my mothers gone I know but i'm not helpless" she snapped, angrily.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff