Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

holding out his hand, the glared at her. "give it now, or I'll make you the servant for my butler." he grunted, his eyes cold.

Sitting up slowly, Destri shook as she placed the camera in Travis's hand, biting her lip hard to try and keep it from quivering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smiling, Alika turned in Travis' arms, kissing his jaw sweetly. "Travis, we have a big day ahead of us. It's only one AM, so we have quite some time to sleep. I'll see you around ten, alright?" Kissing his lips softly, she pulled herself from his arms and lead him to her room, closing the maid's door behind her. "Now, kiss me goodnight like a good date and I'll see you in a bit," she whispered, her lips close to his and her mind begging him to ask to sleep with her.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

kissing her softly, his arm slid back around her waist. "I'd rather you stay by my side tonight..... Will you sleep with me? In my room?" he whispered, gently brushing his fingers through her long hair.

Curling up on her bed, Destri slowly cried herself to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I thought you'd never ask," she answered softly, closing her eyes and kissing him.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 am
Mayah Playah

kissing her back, he pulled her into his room; gently laying her on the bed. "goodnight, my angel"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Goodnight...Prince Charming," she murmured back, pulling him to her and curling into his body.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling, he curled into her and drifted asleep.

~the next morning~

Travis gave a smile as he awoke, looking at alika with a happy sigh. So it wasn't a dream. Thank gods! Sneaking off he bed to the kitchen, the prince smiled a the cook and grabbed everything he needed for making omelletes. One of the only proteins he could actually eat.... Humming softly as he cooked, he motioned he chef to step in for a moment as he grabbed the phone and called up his agent. "hey, I'm gonna need a day off.... I got really sick...." he mumbled, able to fake sounding sick pretty easily since he was bedridden rather often.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

By the time Travis had called his agent, Alika was in his bathtub, all of the lights off and the only light coming from a few candles by the sink. Sighing happily, she turned on the radio, smiling as it automatically played the cd Travis had sent her on her fifteenth birthday. It was a few songs written just by him, that consisted of him singing with a guitar. She was pretty sure he'd forgotten all about it, but Alika treated the cd like it was a precious jewel. A song came on, this time with just Travis singing. The song was very obvious, now that she thought about it. It said something about loving a beautiful someone who he couldn't have, but still longed to touch and make his. Blushing, she smiled, biting her lip. He really had always loved her.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

hanging up, Travis smirked to his chef and whispered something to him that made the man nod and grin. "thank you, Davie, I owe you and Scott a day off...." he grinned, his smirk growing at his cheff's pink face. "bring it up for me in half an hour??" he signed, starting back upstairs.

"yes sir" the cheff's nodded, ringing in the head butler, Scott.

"awesome, thanks!!" he smiled, running past his butler to his practice room, grabbing his guitar and the sheet music he'd been writing. Today's gotta be perfect...... He thought with a sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:11 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika strut out of Travis' room, wearing white wedges, a white tube top, and a simple pair of jean shorts. Fastening her diamond bracelet, she checked her diamond earrings and her star necklace, then started to walked around the house. "Travis?" she called, furrowing her brow. "Travis? Where are you?" She crossed her arms, biting her lip. "Come on, stop playing!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Travis gave a small smile as he heard her, closing his eyes as he set his guitar on top of a piano, sat down at the larger instrument, and then started to play and singfor her, deciding to let her find him in the rooftop garden.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The princess smiled as she heard his singing, slowly following the music. By the time the song was almost over, she had reached the roof and was walking up to him. As the song ended, she clapped her hands. "That was beautiful, Travis," she said, leaning on the piano and smiling.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"thanks" he smiled, looking up at her with vivid eyes. "hmm.... what do you want to do today?" he hummed, standing and moving to her side. pulling her close, he gently kissed her forehead; enjoying just being with her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Well, isn't there a concert coming up that you've been invited to surprise guest at?" she asked, leaning on him and closing her eyes. "We could go there."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"that's tomorrow...." he smiled, brushing some hair from his face. "besides, i'll be busy with rehearsals tomorrow so i won't be able to spend much time with you...." he murmured, grinning when the butler brought up their food and set it on a table not too far away. "so, i decided to take today off, and spend it with you" he grinned, scooping her into his arms as he carried her to the table. sitting down with her in his lap, he waited for her to say something. either about his plans, or about the meal.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff