Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:30 pm
"There's a safe room on every floor! The nearest one is two rooms down, on this side of the hall!" Brett hit a large red button in his cockpit, shutting down the simulation and opening both cockpits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 am
Lana hopped out of the cockpit. '2 Floors down? I'll never get down there in time' she ran out of the room. 'maybe I could break a few floors down, just for the room. The electricity had spread up to her shoulders. She held her hands out and sent a blast of electricity through the ground, to her surprise it went down through all the floors and made a crater in the ground. Without thinking of the cost it was she jumped down to the second door into the safe room, she could feel her feet start to lift off the ground. the door slammed shut behind her. just when it closed her body exploded in a supernova of electricity, it slammed into the walls hard, tearing the plaster off, it just about held up. WHen the wave stopped Lana was floating in the air, Her body pulsating with yellow energy  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:31 pm
Brett walked out of the room and looked at the hole in the floor. "That's gonna be a pain to patch up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:56 am
Lana was still in a different state, the electric spirit had taken over her body, she sprinted out of the room and stared up at Brett, She let out a fearsome growl and shot a full power energy blast at him  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:19 pm
"Woah!" Brett put a hand up in front of himself and stopped the energy blast. "I should thank that biomechanist who patched me up sometime..." His free hand changed into a hand buster, which essentially was a small hand mounted beam blaster. "Set to stun, check!" He fired three stun shots at Lana.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:37 pm
The electric spirit dodged the two shots but the last one hit her on the right arm, she let out a screech, it sounded almost like a pterodactyl. It charged it's hands up and flew Full speed toward Him, and at the last moment she thrusted her hands forward, hoping to take him by surprise.  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:10 pm
Brett sidestepped the attack and fired again. "Jeez! What works well against electricity?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 pm
Lana smashed through the roof of the academy. She then turned around to Brett. "Come and get me if you dont want your precious city to be destroyed" SHe said it in a voice that wasnt hers, it was an almost yelling voice, and it was of deep tone, very deep, she then flew off at high speed to the marketplace [exit to Marketplace]  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:11 pm
"Jeebus...First possible student can turn into a maniac..." Brett sprinted to the hangar and climbed into his mecha. It only grabbed a shield before it head out to the marketplace. [To the MarketPlace]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Brett's mecha landed in the hangar and he climbed out with Lana slung over his shoulder. He quickly walked to the infirmary and set Lana down on a cot, then sat down in a chair himself. "My friggin' arm...It feels tingly...And twitchy..."  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:04 am
Lana suddenly woke up bolt up right She took in a massive gasp of air, she stopped breathing a few minutes ago but regained pulse. She was breathing heavily. "Uhm.. What.. Happened?" She said, taking gasps between words  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:32 am
"Let's see...You got possessed by a Lightning Spirit, went crazy, tried to kill me, blew a hole in the ceiling, flew to Market's Place, tried to kill me again when I got there, and I knocked you out with a point blank Charge Shot." Brett held up his hand buster to put a period to his sentence.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 am
"Dont flatter yorself, there just happened to be a bucket of water behind her, I could see all of it happening, It was like a movie.. and her name is Naela, She is one of the many elemental spirits that inhabit my body when I feel so completely consumd by an emotion..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:48 am
"Yes, but the Charge Shot knocked you back so you tripped over the bucket. The point is, now Naela is trying to kill anyone or zap anything. And if you choose to stay here, we'll have to keep you near a safe room lined with a few feet of Gundarium Gamma." Brett rubbed his hand where it had been zapped. "I don't even know why I'm standing...I'm half machine, and metal conducts electricity. But, then again, this is Byako, and I'm a half robot twelve year old mercenary who can fly a giant robot and manages Gunlock Academy. Anything can happen here..."  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 am
"Dont worry, If it ever happens again, it wont be her, It will be someone else, and you were lucky, she wasnt one of the most destructive ones" Lana thought back to when Flayra took over in school, fire everywhere, everyone burning, she fought back tears as she remembered all her friends dieing.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff