Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 pm
FirionTheDragon

(( Yes he is. and I was wondering how the beak was gonna work.. lolz ))

Zane hesitated for a moment before returning the gesture. Kissing someone with a beak was definitely something he wasn't used to, but at the moment, he didn't care too much and it kind of felt right. All he wanted was to be as close to Vallerie as possible, and now he knew she'd been harboring the same feelings for him as he had for her. He wrapped his arms a little tighter, pulling her as close as he could. Zane tilted his head, leaning in and kissing her neck. Then he moved down and kissed the bend between her neck and her shoulder. He glanced back at her, making sure she was okay with what he was doing.

(( he's a gentleman ha XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 am
Tsuki7893

((we're going to have to go to pm if we are going to... "that part" of the scene))

Vallerie felt Zane return what she had done, even though her instincts told her that he had feeling earlier, she dint know for sure, but know she knew and was happy to find out that she was right. When Zane broke the kiss to move down to her neck she was surprised by the gesture, was this a human ritual? She didn't know, her kind didn't do this, well... none that she knew of, but it didnt bother her and she was curious where this will go. Then Zane placed another kiss slightly lower, now this felt strange and thoughts of what might happen brewed in her mind, but she pushed them away. She turned her gaze to Zane and placed a kiss on his forehead, followed by her wings pushing Zane even closer to her.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 pm
FirionTheDragon

{{ Yea. Or time skip. }}

Zane gave her a curious look. It seemed like she was holding back. He wasn't sure if that meant he should stop or not. He let out a low chuckle when he felt her wings pushing him again. "I don't think I can get any closer.." For a minute, he wondered just how different her race was from his. Is this even going to work..?

{{ Sorry this is kinda bad... I'm running on 1 hour of sleep. I need coffee.. lolz }}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am
Tsuki7893

((true, but I'll let you make the decision.))

The avian giggled and lowered her head close to Zane's, her wings loosening their grip around the two, "Sorry about that." she said softly. Taking her chance she pressed her head against his once more, but this time she decided to gently nibble at his ear with the edge of her beak. It wasnt something she would have thought of doing, this being a gryphon thing and all, but she didnt think he'd mind especially after doing what he had just done. After a moment of this little gesture she moved her beak away and moved down to his cheek, "I hope im not making you feel uncomfortable." she whispered, her beak gently rubbing his cheek before nibbling once more.

((XD its alright and sorry dude, btw; classic gryphon thing ^ lol))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 am
FirionTheDragon

(( So I totally posted on Wednesday... I guess gaia didn't like it. crying ))

Zane wasn't exactly used to his ears being messed with. But oddly enough, it felt good. He chuckled and rubbed his cheek against hers. "You're not." He ran his hands down her sides and around her back, untying what little fabric she was wearing.

***TIME SKIP***

Zane blinked as light hit his eyes through the tiny gap in the blinds. Vallerie was still in his arms and had wrapped her wings around them again at some point during the night. He smiled and rested his cheek against her head. Though he wouldn't be going back to sleep, he was content to wait until she woke up.

(( Stupid gaia... -.- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 am
Tsuki7893

((wow that sucks XD, btw I forgot to mention that the nibbling part is actually a behavior that is only shared between them and their mate. It also has no sexual relation, sorry i cant remember the correct term.))

The next morning Vallerie had gotten herself comfortable the night before and had planned on staying asleep for quite some time, but her instincts kept telling her that staying asleep wasnt the best of choices at the moment. So, with much regret, she slowly opened her eyes and noticed Zane still lying against her, with a quick yawn she brought one hand up and gently rubbed Zane's back, "Good morning Zane..." she said cheerfully. Her other hand coming up to her face to brush away a few stray strands of hair from her face.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm
FirionTheDragon

{{ Ohhh ok. Yea. Wolves have weird quirks like that too. So I get it. }}

Zane smiled at her. "Morning." He leaned down and kissed her. Then he rubbed his cheek against hers, pulling her closer. He didn't want to let go. It had been a great night and he didn't want to admit that they had to return to reality. He sighed, knowing it would just be a matter of time before he wouldn't be able to avoid it. But now he really couldn't let anything happen to her. They were too close, and it'd kill him inside if he let her get hurt. He made up his mind that he'd figure out a way to keep her safe, no matter what it meant for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 am
Tsuki7893

((=3))

Vallerie returned the gesture, just like Zane she didn't want to return to reality, all she wanted was to just stay with Zane. No one chasing after her, no one to control her life, just a home to where she could stay with her mate. When Zane sighed one ear perked up and her gaze looked up at him, "We'll get through this." she said quietly, she knew Zane was worried about the situation they were in and she was too. Her mind wouldn't let her forget, no matter how hard she tried. Then, a distant noise caught her attention, the same ear shifted slightly to find the sound. A set of foot steps were stopping at each room, a knock, then someone speaking before moving to the next door. She turned her gaze back to Zane and made a gesture to stay where he was, she then quickly moved into the bathroom, completely forgetting about her clothes. She shut the door behind her and locked the door, out of instinct her eyes darted through the room to search for a way out. The only thing she found was a small window, too small to fit herself through. The foot steps were even closer now. She moved to the tub and began rubbing her slightly dulled claws against the hard surface. The footsteps were now at the door and a knock echoed through her ears, her heart was pounding harder than it had before, then a female voice followed, "house keeping!" she said as cheerfully as she could. Vallerie's heart quickly slowed and she sighed in relief, how could she be such a fool? she leaned against the tub and quietly laughed at herself, "I need to calm down..." she said to herself. She slowly stood back up and walked over to the door, but before she pushed it open she stopped herself, she just realized she wasnt wearing her clothes and locked the door once more, "Uh... Zane, could you do me a favor and bring me my clothes?" she asked kindly.

((decided to add a little humor, and yes she did forget about her wings can cover herself.))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 pm
FirionTheDragon

{{ Nice ha }}

Zane watched her look at the door and then move to the bathroom. After a moment, he heard the footsteps. He reached over to the table and grabbed the gun, his breath stuck in his chest. He knew she was probably searching for a way out. Once the footsteps were at the door, there was a loud knock. A strong Hispanic accent broke through the wall, "House keeping!!" Zane let out a sigh of relief and set the gun down. He grabbed his boxers and his shorts and pulled them on. Opening the door enough for his face and part of his should to show, he shook his head at the woman. "Can you come back later?" He smiled sheepishly. She gave him a curious look, then shrugged and moved on. He shut the door and locked it. He turned in time to hear Vallerie ask for her clothes. He smiled and picked them up from where they'd landed on the floor. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Here." He paused for a second. "I think we should leave soon. Make it as far South as possible." He pushed his hair out of his face, waiting for her to take her clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am
Tsuki7893

The avian quickly opened the door and pulled her clothes in before shutting it behind her, "Thank you and that would be a good idea, I have the feeling that more are nearby..." she said, suddenly sounding afraid at the last few words. She quickly tied on the strip of cloth at her chest before moving to the second strip, "I suddenly feel like as if someone I know, maybe another avian like me, is watching us... then again I could just be imagining it." she said as she finished tying the second strip of cloth. She slowly opened the door and sat down at the edge of the bed, "Are those two burgers from yesterday still good?" she asked quickly, she didnt want to think about the subject anymore, so without much to think of, that was the only thing she could think of.
(character seems off... >.<)  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 pm
FirionTheDragon

He made a questioning face and shrugged. "Eh... I don't know. I wouldn't eat them." He chuckled and sat on the bed next to her. He stretched his shoulders and stared at the floor. "So, someone else like you... would that be a bad thing..?" He glanced at the door and then the gun on the table. He stood and pulled on his shirt, sticking the gun in his waistband again. He turned to look at her, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 am
The avian stuck her tongue out in disgust, then her face became one with sorrow when Zane asked his question, "I dont know to be honest... I mean... its hard enough to trust anyone in this situation." she said looking up to meet Zane's eyes.

A distance away a lone figure wearing a dark leather jacket, was peering into a pair of binoculars and at the hotel. "Sir? Shall we move in?" a soldier said from behind the figure. The figure only looked back to see four other soldiers, "No... I want to see where our little mouse is going to run next..." he said before turning back to his binoculars, a long, thin tail slightly swaying from under the dark robes.
(to clarify, this is one of those full body jackets.)  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 pm
Tsuki7893

((forgot to quote sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 am
FirionTheDragon

{{ It's all good. I've been away from gaia because of school and work. Sorry about that. }}

Zane sighed. "Well.. we'll deal with that bridge when we cross it. There's not much we can do until we know who's out there." He turned and offered her a quick smile. "First things first, let's get you something to eat." He held out his hand, pulling keys to the car out of his pocket with the other.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 pm
Tsuki7893

The avain nodded, "Yes, lets find something to eat." she said happily as she returned the smile. She quickly peered out the window before turning to Zane, "Just out of curiousity, what are you going to plan on doing with our bill?" she asked curiously, but with a slight playful tone to it.

(i just have a feeling Zane is either going to do something crazy or stupid, or just completely surprise me and play good guy. XD)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff