Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Galatea chuckled, licking his chest a little more. "There's always a chance that I'll be allowed to stay a few more weeks. I'll have to call my boss tomorrow in the afternoon, but it shouldn't be that hard."

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh shivered again.

"You have to go. Whatever your job is, as an immortal, you know how important it is to be responsible. Especially since you're older then me."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Leaning up, she licked the wine from his chin, adoring the way his body reacted to hers. "All I have to do is take care of the Council's most difficult decisions. Besides, my friend owes me for taking over while she and her lover went on holiday for a week. If you don't mind, I'd like to stay the same amount."

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh looked at her for a moment glaring, then lightened up.

"Alright. But as long as you're staying here, you'll have a job. You don't have to do it, but you'll have one nonetheless. While you're here, you'll be in charge of dealing with the orphan tribes. They're constantly sending me tributes for my generosity and I can't keep up with all of them. Last week the Beetle Tribe gave me a dozen ten pound baskets of sunflower seeds. I don't have room to plant all of them so they've been sitting there until I decide what to do with them. Well, all but one. Maria, the chef, roasted them."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"I'll have to meet them first," she replied, her mouth returning to his chest to clean up the remaining sticky wine. "And you'd have to give me room, unless you want me sleeping in your bed. Although, it looks pretty comfortable."

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"I've seen you naked, you're licking wine off my chest, and I was giving you a naked massage. I don't think there will be any harm in sleeping in the same bed."

He climbed out of the pool and sat on the edge, showing off everything that was beneath the water.

"My arm can't be in the water for too long. It's water resistant, but not waterproof. Drawback of designing the arm so that it has full mobility."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

"But what will the others think?" she teased. "It would impugn my tender virginity." Galatea then pulled herself out of the pool, sitting beside him and occasionally sneaking peeks at his...appendage. "You designed it yourself? Not bad, big boy."

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yeah. During the initial powered flight experiments while I was helping the Wright brothers, the engine exploded and the propeller took my arm off at the shoulder. Those freaking pricks abandoned me after that. They told me I was no longer any use to them after that. Upset, hurt, and dejected, I laid around in bed for a very long time while the injury healed. When it was done, I was understandably distraught. I'm an inventor and with only one arm, my only passion in life was gone. I nearly killed myself, but something stopped me and I created a wooden arm, that way I at least felt whole. But even that wasn't enough. I ended up creating an entire system of strings and other stuff to make the arm grasp and grip. Eventually technology reached the point to where I was able to create a rough mostly functional cybernetic arm and attachment point. After that, I was able to create, a better one, which helped me build a better one, and so on and so forth."

He rubbed the spot between his right shoulder and his neck.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Pulling her legs up, she got on her knees behind him and started to rub his shoulders. "Jesus, you're tense."

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"You don't have forty pounds of metal pulling on your shoulder."

He winced as she hit a tender spot.

"I would love to make a more lightweight version, but even using the lightest metals, there's just too many internal workings for it to be any lighter."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 pm

"I can help with that," she said, moving down to his mid-back. "We just need to stop by my lab."

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh shrugged.

"It's not that bad really. You get used to it. Occasionally I need a good rub to relieve the stress, but I deal with it in another way if I can't ge the massage."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 pm

She sighed, working on his lower back. "I still want to help. Oh, I have an idea. Can we go back to your bedroom?"

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh nodded.

"Alright. Let's just get dressed first. Reginald has been known to walk around at night."

Seravious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces