Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier sighed and shook his head lightly, it was one thing for them to share a moment like this but for Leo to be so humiliated over pain was another, a pain that was completely understandable at that."For once could you not be so uptight..I get that you're embarrassed but do you really think I give a damn? I wish you could at least be more comfortable about being vulnerable..at least around me Leo...goodnight" he said with a huff then turned his back from him and turned off the lamp. He was upset with Leo right now and was not afraid to show it and in a way he had every right to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo winced a bit when he heard Zavier, he knew he struck a chord, he could hear it all too well in the hurt in his brother's voice. Of course he felt guilty, he wanted to turn around just to apologize to his brother and cheer him up, but he was a proud one, and he just couldn't find it in him to move. Plus, he was still sore.
He sighed himself when the lights went out. He'd be sure to make it up to Zavier.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

When the morning came it was the weekend so luckily no school for now. The teacher gave them their essay assignment on Friday so the students could do it over the weekend and a few more days into the week. Zavier hgot out of bed, not caring if he woke up Leo or not and went straight to the bathroom. He was still pretty hurt and upset about the night before and really didn't have anything to say to Leo. It really bothered him that his brother..and lover..couldn't even be vulnerable around him and it stung knowing that, even after all these years they've been together. He sighed loudly then stepped into the shower to wash off, he just didn't want to think about how much his lover upset him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The movements beside him stirred Leo from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and, realizing it was the weekend, attempted to go back to sleep, but each time he turned his body his lower half ached with the pains from earlier. Leo was confused at first, but then he remembered what happened and felt a blush sprawl upon his face.
Knowing that there wasn't a chance of him going back to sleep, Leo rubbed his eyes and sat up. He lowered his hands to look around him. His brother wasn't next to him. Leo's face fell a bit. Was Zavier still angry? He didn't understand, Leo was always distant and quiet around people, even Zavier. He'd be used to this, wouldn't he? Then again, this kind of situation was completely new to them.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

When Zavier got out of the shower he dried off and got dressed in the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair before drying it and pulling it back into a ponytail. He then walked out of the bathroom and looked at Leo who had just woken up, he just turned away from him then went over to the laptop and started working on the essay. He knew that this was something he normally wouldn't be upset about but he couldn't help it! They had just made love the night before and it was something special despite them being siblings and he thought that him and Leo were on a more emotional level now..and that he wouldnt be afraid to not be so on guard and full of pride around him..because they loved one another..and it was much more than a sibling bond...his heart was too involved in it as well and that's why he was so bothered by it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo perked up a little when his brother looked at him, he half-expected his brother to smile and blab about how wonderful last night was. But he didn't. In fact, Zavier didn't speak at all. He didn't even smile, he just turned away and began working on the project immediately.
Leo slumped in his seat, feeling a little sadness and guilt slide down his face. He wanted to apologize, to try to get his brother to smile again, but...
"You're unusually quiet today." he noted aloud. He just couldn't say any of the things he wanted, but this silence was too unbearable!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Yeah I know.." He said as he started typing out some of the essay. His eyes stayed locked on the screen of his laptop, if Leo really had nothing better to say then Zavier wasn't going to say much either. He just really wished that Leo would just tell him how he felt since they were kind of together now right? Well they were to him anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo felt his face fall when his brother said little to nothing in response. This was awful, the silence, the tension, just awful! "Zavier," he started, desperate to keep the silence at bay. "I know when you're upset. What's wrong?" Although he was sure he knew the answer, especially since they've literally done nothing but wake up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier sighed and stopped what he was doing. He looked over at Leo with narrowed eyes, thinking that he shouldn't have to explain why he was upset."What's wrong? What's wrong is that even after..everything you still can't be vulnerable around me..you can't let your guard down or anything..you refuse to and it bothers me. I'm used to how you are but since all this happened..I feel like you just don't want to be closer or anything to me..if that's the case then just say so..I want to be the one that you can open up to and not have to have your pride in the way..I want to be the one that you won't feel ashamed to be less than perfect around.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo leaned back at Zavier's glare then at his words. He stayed silent for a moment before his defensive barriers built up. "Look, just because we let our hormones get the best of us last night doesn't mean I should have to blab all my thoughts and feelings to you every minute!" he remarked. "And don't go saying that you're better than me, because you're not!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I never said I was better than you and I don't even think that! You're doing it again anyway, getting defensive and putting up walls just because you're scared to say how you feel! Because you think you'll be weak even if you let them down for just a second! he yelled back at his brother, naturally he didn't like to fight with him but this time was different, this time he had to say something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Don't you dare pull that card on me, Zavier! Don't you dare pull that show-your-feelings card! It's pathetic, even for you!" he yelled, his voice getting louder. Despite him still naked with only a messy sheet covering his lower half, he didn't care about the noises he made or the possibility of someone entering. He was too absorbed in the fight. "You of all people should understand why I do this, or is my face not a good enough reminder for you?" he demanded and pointed at the thin scar running down the corner of his right eye and splitting into two before stopping abruptly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier froze when Leo pointed out his scar, it was something he didn't like to be reminded of since it was his fault."You know it was an accident!...I never..never meant to hurt you..I would never want to hurt you Leo..!" he said as his tone lowered, sounding more soft than before. How it happened was four or five years ago, they had gotten into a really bad fight over something stupid but the reason was long forgotten. All that they could really remember is that the arguing turned into fighting and Zavier accidentally bashed Leo's head into a window, the glass getting dangerously close to his and causing the scar. After that Leo just distanced himself from people, including Zavier. Zavier always assumed that getting hurt like that by someone you cared about and loved so much really damaged him a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"An accident or not, it's stuck on my face." Leo muttered under his breath. He could remember the fight vividly, especially how they started. They had gotten back from school after a brutal torturing from relentless and foolish students. The other students made fun of them for always sticking together, asking if they were completely alike or if one was better than the other. The school began to debate over which twin was better, and soon enough the twins themselves began arguing over who was more perfect, and it ended...
"If you're that eager to get me to actually open up then fine, just don't expect it suddenly."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier then got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around Leo and held him tightly."I'm sorry okay..I should have been more understanding.." he said softly as he laid his head on his shoulder. He hated when they were mad at each other and hated it even more when they fought. He just wanted to kiss and make up now.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff