Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply Roleplay Station
An Unlikely Pair [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

Kais smiled to her and held her close, calming his voice enough so she knew he was not being irrational. "The wedding will be postponed for a few days, just so you can heal up. But it will happen, and i know your angry at your father, but I am sure you would much rather he be there than not." Sometimes being angry people tended to jump to conclusions that they would regret in the end. Kais hoped Arianna would love her father being there, and that was his intention.

He smiled to her and laughed a bit"the King can't stope me from hurting Jonathan. And I am glad you punished him yourself. I will try to live up to your bravery but it may be hard." He leaned in and touched his nose to hers and smiled. He just felt so at ease in her presence.

When she sounded surprised about his words he felt himself go red. "I hope that is not a bad thing?" He began hesitantly and then saw a smile move across her face. He felt his heart jump when she said it back and he leaned in and kissed her. on the lips. "Keep you eyes open." He whispered to her and squeezed her playfully in his arms. " We need you to stay awake. How about I introduce you properly to my parents."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image Arianna shifted in his arms, forcing her eyes open. She was so tired. She didn't argue about the wedding, knowing it was useless now that Kais had made up his mind. Besides, she liked Kais and wanted to marry him. She listened for a while before she responded to what he was saying. "I'm not angry at my father, sad, disappointed, but not angry. I just don't think I can handle another confrontation with him. He wouldn't listen to me at all, and ... I tried so hard. He just walked away saying to come home now or come crawling back later. I refuse to crawl back because he decides to show up." She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself calm. These up and down emotions were running havoc with the little energy she had keeping herself awake.

She thought of the awful man, Jonathan, and a shudder racked her entire body. As much as she wanted him to disappear, she didn't want Kais to kill him and have his blood on his hands. "Kais, please don't kill Jonathan. I would regret it the rest of my life if you killed him and had his blood on your hands because of me. Please?" she pleaded weakly. "Trust me when I say what I did was brave. I was terrified. Still am to be honest, and I know I will probably have to face him again. The King will need me there as witness." Again she shudded.

She smiled into his shoulder. "No, it isn't a bad thing. Probably a good thing considering it seems we are going to be stuck with each other for a while." She let herself enjoy the kiss shifted, trying to stay awake, but froze when he mentioned meeting his parents. She wasn't sure she could handle all of his family. He had brothers and sisters too. But she also knew that she had to meet them eventually. She nodded, but was trembling a little. "Okay, but I will need help. I don't think I can walk much. And I don't know if I am properly dressed." She looked at the night gown. It was modest, and appropriate but to meet his parents for the first time she wondered. But she also didn't have the strength to change and was would be too embarassed to ask Kais for help, so the night gown would have to do. "Am I meeting just your parents, or your siblings as well?" she asked, trying to shift off him so he could move. She was suddenly feeling very shy.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

He did not know what to say to her about her father. He was lucky he had his mother, for if not for her, he would likely be in a very similar situation as she was in. He was not as much hurt by his father, for his reaction had been much the same as his originally. He only hoped Arianna would be able to be happy at their wedding, right now though that would be his number one priority, of course he did need to make sure she got better before that.

Kais shook his head to her. He had not intention of killing Jonathan, he wanted to get him close to death but in the end he wanted him to suffer. He would try to avoid the details though of what he planned on doing. "I promise I will not kill him. And when you face him again my dear, I will stand right beside you. " With a smile on his face he kissed her head, hoping she did not catch the tone in his voice that hinted at the face he planned on beating Jonathan within an inch of his life, and hoping he suffers instead of dies. She did not need to hear the brutality of the situation.

He chuckled slightly at her comment on them being stuck together. "Well I guess you will have to deal with my erratic anger. Think you are up for the task?" He asked in a teasing voice. He smiled when she agreed to meet his family, though he could tell she was nervous. Considering how she had just addressed his father he knew his father would likely not say anything, but he also knew his mother wanted to meet her badly. "You can hold onto me as much as you can, and if you can't I will bring my parents to you, or carry you to them. I will be your.... chauffeur for the time being." Kais kissed her again lightly and tried to help her up.

"You will be meeting my parents only. My siblings can wait until your better healed." He smiled trying to lift her onto her feet, slowly. "Mostly my mother though, my father will probably be quiet, and with my mother around he will not dare say anything bad." He laughed slightly. "I don't think many people stand up to him ever, with the exception of mother, and my brother and I on occasion. He may be impressed, though he will never admit it." Kais said with a smile. "Don't take it as a fault on yourself, it is just how he is."

Once she was up and ready, Kais led her slowly out of the room. He told a nearby servant to get his father a mother and have them meet in the sitting room nearby Arianna's room. He did not want her to be traveling too far. They were there not long after Kais and Arianna arrived. Kais mother came waltzing in first and kissed her son on the cheek, and then Arianna as well. Her brown curls were bouncing and blue orbs jumping with excitment.

Kais' father sat across from his son, and had a rather neutral look on his face. It was the calmest Kais had seen him since their arrival. Perhaps Arianna had gotten to him. He did not look at Kais though, only watched Arianna closely, but more out of curiosity it seemed. "How are you feeling my dear?" Kais mother asked he with a kind smile. "Is there anything I can get you? Anything you need? I know Kais is not the most gentle being around. He is an Avalon after all. Please if you need a woman's touch let me help."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:46 am
User Image "Thank you," Arianna said, in reference to him not killing Jonathan and being willing to stand beside her when she had to face the b*****d again. That man had bothered her from the beginning and her fear of him was much worse now that he tried to rape her. She was just glad that she wouldn't have to do it alone. She didn't think she could handle it alone. She smiled when Kais asked if she could handle him, and she responded, "I think I am up for the task," in a teasing voice. She loved teasing him.

But it was now time to meet his parents, and Kais helped her move slowly, talking to her the entire time as the made their way to a nearby sitting room. She was glad that it was close, because by the time she had been able to sit down, she was exhausted. She leaned on Kais, resting her head on his shoulder after he sat down beside her. She was glad that Kais was only making her meet his parents tonight, and not the siblings as well. She knew it would be hard enough dealing with his mother and father. She didn't believe Kais for a second that she had impressed his father, and could only hope that she made a good impression on his mother.

They entered soon afterwards, and Kais' mom leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, not making him move away from Arianna. She surprised Arianna even more by also kissing her cheek, and Arianna looked up startled, not sure how to react. She had no time to focus on Auroc Avalon as his wife was demanding all of Arianna's attention, asking her how she was and if she needed anything, in this world of men. Arianna wasn't sure how to handle her as she didn't really even know what feminine touch was as she was raised by her father, her mother having died giving birth to her.

"Um, thank you. I think I am ok. Kais has been taking really good care of me. Besides, I don't know what it is to need a feminine touch. I was raised by my dad. I didn't get to meet my mother. She died giving me life." Arianna ran her hand through her hair awkwardly, not sure how to deal with Kais' mother. Arianna didn't even have any female friends as everyone in the horse business, besides Arianna, were male. She was constantly surrounded by men, and female companionship was a foreign concept to her.

She turned to face Auroc Avalon, noticing him staring at her, though she couldn't tell what he was thinking. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, sir. I was tired, in a bad mood, and pretty much took it out on every man in that room. Especially considering you have never met me, I was rude, and I apologize. But I did mean what I said earlier. I don't care what happened in the past, because no one in the present was involved. The past has nothing to do with me or Kais and I would like to marry him. He is a really good man, and I think I lucked out that the King chose him for me, even if I didn't see that at first."

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 am
User Image

Kais watched his mother as she tried to act as a caretaker, he was glad she was being so kind to her, because maybe what Arianna needed was some motherly attention. His mother was always good to them when they were sick, she always payed a tremendous amount of attention to them. He hoped that Arianna would be ok with this kind of attention, despite the fact that she was not use to having a mother figure.

"Oh please he won't be offended if you say he has been lousy. He is not exactly a calm and gentle person." His mother jokd to her taking hold of the young girls hands. Kais shook his head at his mothers attempt to be the one in charge. "If you have never had a feminine touch then you should not be opposed to this. Let me help you dress for the wedding, I guarantee you I can be of help." Kais leaned over and whispered in Arianna's ear. "Let her help of she won't shut up." Kais mother heard his comment though and slapped his hand playfully. "Don't you speak about your mother that way." She said with a smile, waving a finger at him.

They both got quiet though when Arianna spoke to Kais father. This was really much more of a moment of truth. He was not sure how his father would react in this situation, Arianna spoke to him in a relative polite, yet still warning tone it seemed. He watched as his fathers expression did not change at all. He watched her and simply nodded, not even opening his mouth to say anything.

Kais mother patted Arianna's leg and went to sit next to her husband, whispering something into the mans ears. Kais leaned down at Arianna and kissed her cheek. "That is a good thing." He said in response to his fathers lack of a response. "I think he is beginning to like you." He said with a chuckle, running his hand up and down her arm since he had his arm around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 am
User Image Arianna felt bombarded by Kais' mother, though not necessarily in a bad way. "It is okay though, I think him saving my life a few times due to my foolishness outweigh the few rude occassions. Besides," she looked at Kais and gave him her impish grin. "I've gotten even." She listened to the request to help her with the wedding gown, and Arianna looked at Kais' mother for a few moments before nodding her agreement. "I guess it doesn't hurt. Otherwise, it would be the maids doing it." Arianna ran a hand through her hair nervously, "Heck, I don't even have a maid of honor." She laughed a little. Women completely confused her, despite her being a woman herself.

When Kais' father did not yell at her, and nodded to her in a sort of agreement, or at least that is what she thought it was anyway, she gave him a shy smile, one of the smiles that had won Kais over. Arianna was such a sincere person, and she told them the honest truth about how she felt. She didn't care to hold grudges, and tried to be fair. It was the only way she knew and it wasn't something she planned on changing. She looked at Kais when he kissed her cheek, and her smile widened as she looked up at him. She was glad that he seemed to think that she was growing on his father. Well at least he wasn't freaking out on her. Though she still had to deal with Kais' sisters, and worse his brother.

The doctor came in soon after, and checked Arianna's head. She didn't look like she was in any danger anymore, and could probably use the sleep. She looked exhausted, but he still didn't want to leave her alone. "Kais, you are still planning on marrying Arianna right? Well, I'd like to let her go to bed, she obviously needs sleep, but I don't want to leave her alone. Would you be willing to stay with her and monitor her for changes tonight? I know it means you won't get much sleep yourself, but she looks ready to faint." Arianna looked down at her hands, sorry that she was causing trouble for Kais again. But she didn't have the energy to argue either.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image

Kais was glad his mother seemed to be in complete acceptance of Arianna, and it seemed his father would not voice his concerns if he had any. Though as Kais said before he believed that his father may actually have been impressed by the bravery Arianna showed, and maybe she got to him. Maybe like Kais she reminded him of Kais' mother. He would want all of his children to be with a woman/husband that reflects well with themselves.

He looked at the doctor and nodded at the fact that he would need to stay with her to monitor her health. "You would have a hard time keeping her away from me anyway, so I think I can manage that." He said as he got up, and this time picked Arianna up and elected to carry her back to her room so she would not have to use too much of her strength. "I will take good care of you." He said with a smile, kissing her gently while she lied in his arms.

His mother and father walked them to Arianna's room, and as much as Kais saw his mom wanted to help with her care he shooed the two of them away after he placed Arianna down on the bed. He walked over to her and pulled the covers over her body. He sat on the bed next to her and ran his hand along her back throught the sheets.

"That comfortable enough for you?" He asked in a caring voice, with a smile he hoped would relax her. He debated crawling into bed next to her, but was not sure if that would be proper. He had no intentions of doing anything other than provide himself as a pillow, but after what she went through she may not want him to be that close.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image Arianna blushed as Kais picked her up and kissed her, turning her head into his shoulder to hide her embarrassment. She wasn't sure how to handle his public displays of affection, especially since not too long ago he wanted nothing to do with her. So much had happened in the last week. She allowed him to carry her to her room, only half aware that his parents followed. She was glad when Kais shooed them away, not having the energy to deal with them. She just wanted to sleep. He placed her in the bed, nodded that she was confortable. Looking at him, she wondered where he would sleep, so she shifted, turning to lay on her back, and gave him room to crawl in before she promptly fell asleep.

Arianna slept for 12 hours before she awoke around noon the next day. Normally she was an earlier started, but her body had demanded some much needed rest. She had a horrible headache, but otherwise she felt much better. She vaguely remembered meeting Kais' parents the night before and that it had gone well. She was glad, because things hadn't been left off at a good point with her and her father. She still needed to meet Kais' siblings, and was worried about meeting his brother. Kais said his temper was almost as big as their father's. She turned to find Kais.

Meanwhile, Arianna's father had arrived late in the night. The King had been summoned and they had fought. The King was furious that Frank would abandon his daughter, and leave her so vulnerable. And Frank was furious that the King had put him in the place to be confronted by his daughter marrying an Avalon. But Frank stopped when he realized that Arianna had indeed been seriously hurt. But the King refused to let him see her. "I will tell Arianna and Kais that you are here. But until Kais tells me that Arianna wishes to see you, you are not to see your daughter. She is in a very fragile state right now and her fiancee, the man you told her to chose between him and you, has been taking excellent care of her." Frank paled at this admission, ashamed of himself and went to his rooms to await his next summons. Jonathan too had been dragged back to the castle where he waited in the dungeons. The King felt it best to wait a bit before telling Arianna and Kais though, knowing Arianna needed time and Kais was too furious at the moment.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

He saw her give him some space to crawl in next to her should he desire, but for the beginning of the night he elected to let her sleep alone, without any disturbance. He watched to make sure she fell asleep, and when she was out like a light, he stood up and walked to a chair neaby, pulling out a book and beginning to get some reading in. Every once in a while he would look up, make sure she was still breathing, and watched as she moved ever so slightly.

Soon though he found himself growing tired, but did not elect to fall asleep just yet. He fought to stay awake, and actually called for a servant to quietly get him something to drink. He was surprised that Arianna slept as well as she did, she seemed entirely too exhausted. But there were no disturbances in her sleep. Occasionally the doctor as well came in to observe her for a short while. He said she was sleeping well and should feel slightly better when she awoke.

Once the sun rose though Kais felt he needed to no longer fight the sleep. He lied down on the bed on his back, above the covers but next to her. He made sure there was space between the two of them, so he would not disturb her while she slept. He was likely to be grump when he awoke though, and if she was angry at him for waking him it would not be a pleasant encounter.

He soon awoke to find Arianna had awoken as well, though he was not sure for how long she had been awake. "Good morning sleepyhead." He said with a mild chuckle. "Looks like I did not do a very good job staying awake did I?" He shook his head and felt that his back was stinging in pain. With his level of exhaustion he had forgotten that sleeping on his back would cause him this pain. He tried to hide it as best he could, and soon just stood up so he could try and help her out of bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 am
User Image Arianna blinked for a few moments, trying to figure out everything. Kais was in her bed, and she couldn't remember why. Then it all hit her and she blushed, remembering everything that had happened the night before. Kais had been free and yet he had decided to remain and wanted to still marry her. He had stayed with her last night so she could sleep, and had probably gotten little sleep himself. She gave him a small smile, glad that he had climbed in and joined her, remembering that she had given him room for just that purpose. "It's okay, I literally just woke up. Guess I was tired." she rubbed her head lightly. "Seems I'm going to have a headache for a few days."

Arianna stretched and noticed that he seemed to be moving slow. Realizing that had slept on his back and was probably sore, she slowly sat up on her own, careful in case she became dizzy. "You should probably take it easy. Your back is bothering you, right?" she asked, as she slowly got out of bed. A maid knocked on the door, and Arianna said enter. Before the maid could say anything, Arianna asked her to help her change, not ready to ask Kais. Arianna put on the simple travelling clothes she loved, and thanked the maid, who did not leave right away. In fact, she seemed really nervous about something and wasn't sure how to proceed. Arianna smiled at her, telling her it was okay.

The maid sighed, not wanting to do this but knowing she had no choice. "Your father is here and wishes to speak to you." The maid stood there, afraid, and Arianna motioned that she could go, the little color in her face draining as she sank into a nearby chair. She looked up at Kais, "I don't know if I am ready to face him yet, Kais. His betrayal hurt more than Jonathan trying to rape me. I don't know what to do." She buried her face in her hands, trying to calm herself down. Her father had come back, and knew what had happened to her, but that was probably only because the King summoned him and made him come back. He was probably worried about her, but he probably still did not want this marriage to take place. She didn't want to be forced to make the choice again, as she would still choose Kais.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

Kais looked over to her and put on the best smile he could through the pain. "At least i will know the headache was not caused by me." He chuckled a little bit and stood up. "Don't worry about me, my back is fine." He said trying to push aside her concerns. As much as he liked her worrying about him, she had more important things to concern herself with at this very moment. Least of them all should be her worrying about his back.

He blushed a bit as he realized she needed to be dressed once the maid had entered. He left the room to the other part of the suite to give her the privacy with the maid who was helping her. He did not feel they were at the point where he could help he dress in any situation. In fact he did not even know if that would ever be considered proper. He knew his mother was dressed by the maids as well, but he thought his father always left the room as well, for a gentleman's sake.

When Kais returned he heard the maid talk about the fact Lord Lovette was currently back on the premises and asking for Arianna. Kais had his own opinions on this, he believed Arianna should go talk to him but he knew she would likely not, considering the paleness of her expression as she heard the news itself.

He walked over to her and wrapping his arms around her in a gentle embrace, kissing the top of her head he ran his hands up and down her back. "You don't have to do anything you are not conformable with doing." He smiled to her and tried to reassure her it is ok. "I will go talk to you father. I will tell him I do not wish for him to see you. This way he will feel no animosity toward you, and I will appear as the bad guy." He felt it would be best to not hurt the relationship between Arianna and her father any more than it currently was. He doubted the man would like him anyway, so Kais was willing to take the fall in this situation. "I will let him know he will see you when I feel you are well enough to do so."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image Arianna gave him a smile. "No, the headache is most definately not your fault. And don't lie to me, your back is really bothering you." She gave him a small glare, but she couldn't be mad at him and the smile returned. She noticed he left when she got dressed, and the gentlemanly action amused her and pleased her. He was such a nice guy and she was really glad the King decided to throw them together. Ironically, Avalon family wasn't the problem, well at least his parents weren't. It was Arianna's own father who decided to be difficult and not understand.

And she needed to deal with her father, sooner or later. She shook her head as soon as Kais said he would play bad guy, not caring that it made her headache worse. It would kill her if Kais did that for her. "Kais, no, I don't want you to be the bad guy. I want him to like you. It is my choice, but I am scared. I don't want to be hurt again." Her eyes pleaded with him. She grabbed his hands, holding him still, wanting him to understand. "I want him to accept you for who you really are. Not have this pre-conception of his daughter married to a monster. I won't be marrying a monster, but a very good man." She laughed. "Who would have expected my dad to be harder to deal with than your parents?"

Arianna sighed, wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head on his shoulder. "I don't want to see him right now, but I know I should. It just hurts and I'm being rash. Will you go with me?" she asked, not looking at his face. She hated being so weak, knowing that he preferred strength in his woman, but she didn't have much strength left in her at the moment. The course of the week had finally taken its toll on on her, and she was just ready to crawl into bed and not leave for a month. But she needed to heal so she could marry this amazing man.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

He smiled at her glare at him for lying about the pain in his back, though he chose to ignore her comment about it bothering him. He believed it best to not worry her and if she was not talking and or thinking about it, she would likely not worry about how he was feeling. In all honesty the pain was becoming bearable, he was adapting to it and it was becoming a part of his life it seemed. Though it was becoming a rather annoying aspect of it for that fact.

He bit his lip, knowing he probably should not fight back as she wanted him to not play the bad guy. He was not exactly happy with her father for abandoning her. His carelessness had caused her to panic and nearly got her raped. As it was people likely questioned whether or not she was, and that was damaging to her reputation. He held onto her hands though as she was pleading for him to try and be the nice guy.

He was however, and Avalon, and his anger would be very difficult to keep in control, even if she was around to help him. "Arianna....." He said trying to get her to understand how he felt at this moment. "I don't care if he likes me, frankly he has no choice in the matter. I don't want you to be hurt again, which is why you should let me handle this." He said sounding serious at this point. "He left you, and hurt you, I will let him know that. If he is a real man he will understand the fact that I am doing what I am doing to protect you. Which is exactly what he should have been doing himself."
He sighed and shook his head. "It really is a wonder my parents were so easy." He chuckled.

Kais himself though was really trying to do one simple thing, protect her. He did not want to see her hurt again. "I can't tell you how afraid I was when I heard you went missing. I....." He shook his head. "I.....I was angry....shocker I know. But I did not know what I would do if you had been lost." He sounded saddened, but also serious as he spoke. "I know you don't want to see him. And I will go with you if I must. But I would much rather go alone. You need your rest, even if it is as simple as eating some solid food and drinking some water." He cupped her face in his hands. "Though it is going to be difficult for me to keep you out of my sights. I don't want you running away again and this time maybe something worse happening." Kais did not even want to begin to imagine what could happen.

Soon a knock came to the door, and a butler walked in. "Lord Kais, the King would have you know he has Jonathan in custody. When you are all set with Miss Lovette, he says you should talk to him before you see the prisoner." At this Kais eyes narrowed and he nodded to the man. He was more angry that the messenger had brought up Jonathan in front of Arianna. That was the last name she needed to hear right now. He kept his mouth shut for the moment, so as for his frustration to not erupt in front of his fiancee.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 am
User Image Arianna could tell that he was still furious with her father. He blamed her father for what happened to her, and she couldn't blame him for thinking that, though she put all the blame on Jonathan. She had a feeling that he would have tried something regardless of whether she had been there or not. She shifted, hugging him harder, wanting him to know she understood, but she knew she couldn't back down from this either. "Yes, he abandoned me, yes that hurt me. But no, I am going with you. But feel free to yell at him and be mad at him. Serves him right. I will forgive him, but we can't make it too easy." She gave him that impish smile of hers. "Yes, I will need time to fully forgive him, but I want him in my life. Just as I want your parents in yours. And I am glad your parents don't seem to hate me, though I still have to deal with your siblings, especially your older brother."

As he told her how worried he had been, she pulled his head down and kissed him, hard, wanting him to know what she couldn't put into words. She released him, only to return to hugging him. "I know I need to rest, and I will so long as you stay with me. You are not leaving my side either. But we do have to deal with my father, and I need to meet your siblings. They are things that cannot be avoided. And no worries, I don't intend to run away. Somehow things just don't go the way I planned lately. But either way, I am going with you."

Just then a servant entered and announced that Jonathan was in custody and Kais was to see the king immediately. Arianna paled, then her eyes narrowed, and she got a firm grip on Kais before he could move away. She looked up at him, her eyes fierce, though she trembled slightly. "I am going with you. You are my fiancee and this involves me to. If you refuse, I will not be here when you return. You are going to let me come with you. And don't argue. I can't run and hide forever and if I don't do this now, I will be scared for the rest of my life." She tried to control the trembling that didn't match her determined words.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 am
User Image

Kais really did not know how to respond to her demands. She wanted to come to see her father and there was clearly nothing he could do about the whole thing. She seemed to think that this would be the best way to handle her father, and he guessed she knew how to do this best. Maybe with the two of them he could get her father to forgive her. He however did not care if the man liked him or not. For some reason there was still some sort of detestment towards her family name, despite what Arianna's relation to them was.

"Fine, we can go see your father." He was not happy she was coming but thee was nothing he could do about it. He was though calmed a bit when she kissed him in such s passionate manner. He held her in a tighter embrace when she released, in a mild protest for her pulling away from the kiss. "I guess we will have to confront all of this together."

He pulled away from her entirely though when she demanded going with him to see Jonathan. This was the last thing he wanted. He had no choice obviously because she was threatening to leave him, but he knew he had to make some of his own demands. He did not want Arianna to see him in what he was about to do, for he knew it would frighten her. She was trembling as she spoke, and he wondered how afraid she might be trying to confront Jonathan.

"Arianna...."He said in a stern voice. "If you come, I know I made a promise not to kill Jonathan, and I will come through on that promise...."He paused. "...However, i need you to promise me something now." He hoped he was not making to many demands on her, though since she had her own stack he seemed to need to follow he thought it was only fair she follow some of his as well. " I however, am going to hurt him significantly. When I do, I need your promise you will not stop me. Preferably I would like you to leave then, but I won't force you, just try not to watch. I do not want you to see this..." He trailed off at the end, hoping she understood his need to try and shelter her a bit.

"We should go see you father first though, we can see Jonathan after, he is not going anywhere."He waited for her to decide she wanted to walk so he could offer her his arm.  
Roleplay Station

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff