Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:25 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Chalmes Whitethorne ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli was not having the best of times. She knew Gypsy and Jer from school at least slightly. She had heard of them. They were... a few years younger than her if she recalled, and neither had been Gryffindor, but Gypsy had played for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. The fact that she was at their wedding was strange though. She really didn't know them well except for the fact that they had fought with Ronna a lot but somehow ended up friends with Ronna seeing as the firey girl was at the wedding as well. She hadn't been thoroughly paying attention to the conversation at hand until Les commented on Ada and Chris' diet.

She almost snorted. He had about as much tact as Gracie did and apparently his sister was worse. At least that was something to entertain her with. She was more than upset that she couldn't drink at this party. How many weddings was she going to be invited too in her life? She at least wanted to be able to drink and party at them! Grace was apparently never getting married because Dominic was an idiot. At least that was the last Elli had heard, and Michelle really didn't seem like the marrying type. Ver was already married, and Aimee was 11.

She giggled when Chalmes said they should leave the couple alone to talk and followed him as he walked off.
                                                        "Isn't Ada friends with Tassy? At least like sort of? Why hasn't she told her about... her condition yet? Grace tells... pretty much everyone." She didn't know if that said something about Ada's lack of trust or something about Grace's willing to trust everyone. She would never claim her cousin was smart. She had impaled herself on a tree (and had the scar to show for it).

Well it ωαṡ
                                                        cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:51 pm
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel wasn't really one for spectacles, and to call the wedding he'd just attended a spectacle was quite possibly the understatement of the century. He didn't have any personal stakes in it; he only really knew of the bride and groom because they were his siblings's friends, and Uriel had not made much of an effort to get to know his siblings's friends while in school, mostly because Jess and Toby had annoyed him so much as a teenager that their mere presence alone was sometimes enough to wreck his mood. Obviously that was no longer the case, but he still barely knew what he felt like was most of the people here.

He was more and more relieved that he had invited Lyv to come with him and she had said yes, because if not for her he'd be forced to make small talk with old people. It always happened to him at any event; he ended up talking to the old people. Uriel wasn't sure if this was some sort of flaw or strength of his character, but he was pretty much ninety nine percent certain he didn't want to be having to small talk with the old people as this wedding. Seeing as they were apparently horrified by every facet of the whole thing and he was the halfblood maid of honor and best man's muggleborn older brother.

He looked at Lyv. He wasn't really worried that she was bored; you could say a lot of things about this reception, but 'boring' was certainly not one of them, but he did wonder if she regretted coming with him and/or felt immensely uncomfortable about the whole thing. At least he hadn't phrased it as a 'date date'. But maybe he should have. Why was this so difficult for him? Oh, that's right, because his first and only girlfriend had been from when he was sixteen to when he was eighteen, and he was now twenty one and couldn't chalk up any awkwardness to teenage embarrassment. "Soooo," he began hesitantly. "This has been... interesting." He was both trying to gauge Lyv's mood and ignore how much he liked her in what she was wearing.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:37 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia couldn't say this had been a boring wedding, but from what she knew of Jer and Gypsy, she wouldn't have ever expected it to be anything but a... spectacle. She didn't know much about them besides that Jer had pretended to not be a Slytherin for most of his schooling, and Gypsy was a pretty terrible beater but had somehow made captain of the Ravenclaw team. Once she graduated Hogwarts, she'd kind of lost touch with everyone from school, until Uriel had wandered into her shop.

To be fair, it wasn't totally her fault. She had been dealing with a lot. She was still rather bitter about everything that had happened including her father, Melody, Victoria, and Michelle. She was bitter about a lot of things. She had wandered around Hogsmeade one afternoon long enough to notice her sister was back... if she could even call that skeleton her sister anymore. She knew Ada must be hiding it for some reason, and she was honestly mad enough to not actually care whether Michelle was back or not. At one point in her life, she'd held all her faith in the Slytherin, but now she wasn't even sure if she'd shed a tear if the girl was dead.

Wow... that was harsh. Apparently her sister has even harmed her hufflepuff nature a little bit. She shrugged the thoughts away and glanced up when Uriel spoke. She snorted as a smile tugged at her lips. "Interesting is the only thing I was expecting with those two." She said, glancing at the bride and groom. She wanted to ask Uriel why he'd invited her, but like she didn't know if that was appropriate. She didn't even know if this was a real date... or like a 'don't make me go to the wedding dateless because that will be embarrassing' kind of thing. That was something people did right? She studied Uriel quietly. Maybe if she stared long enough, he'd let off a clue about whether he actually wanted to date her or not. Seeing as her last and only relationship had mostly been a call for help and had come crashing down in flames. She really didn't know how healthy relationships worked.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
                                                    Flick flack,
                                                    No slack,
                                                    I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                                    But I know what I am,
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke was staying out of Jer's way tonight. Mostly because of the fact the kid just got married. Not just that, Jer had always been an attention whore for as long as he'd known him, especially since the first time he met him, the kid had literally decided that start yelling at people about not telling him anything about Hogwarts. Granted, not that long afterward, the kid had been adopted by his mor and far, and it had taken years for him to get used to the idea of having a family, but there it was. If nothing else, Jer was strange in that he apparently adopted people as siblings far easier than Luke could ever think of doing. He still didn't see Steffi as his sister, especially coupled with the fact that he'd been dating her for years now.

Which, speaking of Steffi, she had just come back from congratulating the newlyweds and had asked Tobi how his night was going. At Tobi's less than enthused reply, Luke decided to have pity on him and grabbed a bottle of butterbeer and handed to the other male, taking the water bottle away for the moment.
                                                    "Here. Not enough alcohol to get you drunk, so you can drink as much as you want without dropping off the wagon. However, if you do, I am going to make sure that every inch of hair on your body is blue for a month." Honestly, if he knew a guy he could introduce to Tobi, he would. If nothing else, his friend deserved someone better than Bradley, and he'd had to deal with trying to refrain from ending up back in jail hunting the man down and murdering him. Just who did Bradley think he was, anyway? He took a sip of his own drink, some firewhiskey, and glanced over at Steffi. "I'd be dumb if I asked you if the wedding was making you depressed. Are you okay?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, one wedding down...
                                                    Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trick some,
                                                    Just begun,
                                                    Giving you more when you only want one,
                                                    Cause I know what I am
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya wнιтeтнorne
                                                          Looking Quiet at Gypsy's Wedding Reception with Tanya, Malcolm
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dear Merlin how does he have so much energy? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

в o y ѕ and g ι r l ѕ oғ e v e r y a g e ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          woυldn'т yoυ l ι ĸ e тo ѕee ѕ o м e т н ι n g ѕ т r a n g e ? ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          coмe wιтн υѕ and y o υ w ι l l ѕ e e тнιѕ, oυr тown oғ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n тнιѕ ιѕ нalloween т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho kept reminding himself that, all in all, this could be worse. Sure, he had a toddler climbing on him like he was a bloody jungle gym or something, but at least the child seemed reasonably content to do so, and wasn't throwing some sort of fit over something or another. He still wasn't entirely sure what to make of Malcolm, or even what to think of the boy as. He had no idea what his sister and Jer were doing with him, considering the oddity of the situation. He was Jer's brother, after all. But they were parenting him, and would be doing so from a young enough age that Echo had to assume that, unless he was told otherwise, he'd likely assume Gypsy and Jer were his actual parents. Particularly considering that there was no shortage of resemblance between him and his supposed father. So, what, was he the kid's uncle, then? Or were they going to be honest with him about the whole thing? Ugh. He hoped that they'd at least figured that much out. Though, knowing his sister and Jer, they might just be taking things as they came, which... he didn't even know what to say to that.

spaceHe bit back a sigh, still trying not to show how exasperated he was at the moment. Tanya snapping photos of him and Malcolm wasn't really helping that much. "If you loved me at all, you'd take a turn long enough for me to get a drink," he quipped at her, though he knew she wouldn't. Not because she wasn't willing, more because he was supposed to be the one staying sober so that they could apparate home safely. If it'd just been the two of them, he might've had one anyway, just one, mind you. But, Gypsy had made him promise that he'd stay sober. She was paranoid about him splinching Mal. She was actually paranoid about a lot of things with the kid. Some people might've been shocked about how seriously she was taking this whole parenthood thing, but those people hadn't had her for an older sister. Echo, meanwhile, was just glad she had someone else to obsessively worry about now. "How, exactly, did we end up on babysitting duty, again?" Not that he minded that much, but he still wasn't sure why Gypsy and Jer were leaving Mal with them for the week. He knew his sister wanted to get the closest she could to a proper honeymoon, which meant no kid, but there'd been plenty of people who could've watched the boy for her. And she'd given him a laundry list of things he should or shouldn't do, some of which was so obvious that he'd wondered if she actually trusted him at all. He knew that new mothers sometimes got a bit overprotective with their children, but he'd always thought that was a chemical thing because of having been pregnant and given birth, neither of which Gypsy had done. It was weird. And annoying.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιn т н ι ѕ т o w n , don'т we l o v e ι т n o w ?
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ everyвody'ѕ waιтιng ғor тнe n e х т ѕ υ r p r ι ѕ e !
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ 'r o υ n d тнaт c o r n e r , мan н ι d ι n g ιn тнe тraѕн can
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoмeтнιng'ѕ waιтιng now тo p o υ n c e and нow y o υ ' l l ѕ c r e a м !

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi winced when Tobi put into words exactly how he was feeling. She patted his shoulder gently and didn't even give Luke a glare when he handed him a butterbeer. The alcohol content was minimal and Tobi deserved to have something besides water. "We'll find you someone better than that prat, when you're ready." She gave him a half smile and then sighed and flopped back against Luke. She wasn't sure how she felt right now. And then dumb a** Luke had to go and ask her how she was feeling. She rolled her eye and stuck her tongue out at him.

She hated how he always knew how she was feeling. Well she didn't hate it. It was actually kind of nice, but she also hated it. She was complicated okay?!? She fidgeted with her eyepatch for a few quiet moments before shrugging.
                                                              "I dunno. I'm happy for him o' course... but he's my baby brother... he shouldn't be married with a kid! Let alone... " She didn't want to shout to the world, or Luke really, that she was a little annoyed that he was getting married before her. Not that she really cared about being married... but like... maybe she did a little... somewhere deep down. Her life had kind of been put on hold when Luke got arrested and now she felt like she was playing catch up. Constantly running but never getting anywhere.

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Yukina 101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:00 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

The only reason Pru had even been invited to this wedding in the first place was because Kenny was her cousin, though she really felt like Kenny was her brother, more so than her actual brothers, anyways. Because Kenny's foster brother from childhood was Jer, and Jer was the groom, they'd all been invited. Pru had only met Jer and Gypsy once before, at her family's Christmas party, and while she thought they dressed odd, even for wizards, she liked them well enough. Their wedding, though... It was like going to the circus: entertaining and shocking and slightly frightening all at the same time. Honestly, Pru felt like an extra in a movie, and while it was strange, it wasn't really a bad feeling. She felt pretty uncomfortable in the club; even if she hadn't been underage, this still wouldn't have been her 'natural environment', and she desperately wanted a breath of fresh air. However, outside the club was Knockturn, which was not renowned for being a safe area, especially at night. Besides, Addy was with her, and if they both slipped off somewhere eyebrows would raise. Though honestly, wasn't that what this whole wedding was about? "These people are freaks," she said rather bluntly to Addy, but not unkindly. She grinned a little. "But the ceremony wasn't boring. That tree growing right in the middle of the church was wicked." She frowned. "I can't stand this place, though." All the flashing lights and the loud music... ugh, give her a decent pub or someone's backyard. Bad enough she practically had to order off the kiddy menu, especially when it came to drinks. Whoa, a butterbeer, lucky her. She felt a little guilty for a moment; she was rarely sarcastic, even in her thoughts, and she ought to be thinking well of the bride and groom, even if she didn't agree with their tastes.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was glad the wedding was over. If nothing else, he was pretty sure that people could hear him facepalming all the way in the back of the hall where the wedding had taken place. He understood Tobi completely, which made for a very interesting translation of everything he had said while officiating, though he had a feeling that not everyone had gotten the fact that Tobi was actually being serious during parts of it. Oh well. He could see the expression on Gypsy's grandparents' faces, and while it had been comical, he could never have done it. He did at least offer his congratulations to the newlyweds, and was now standing off to one side, thinking that maybe he should go over to the bar and get something to drink. He could see Steffi over with Luke and Tobi, and it looked like the three friends were busy, so he decided to grab a drink and maybe just enjoy the evening.

That is, until he saw Jojo standing by herself and as he got to the bar, he grabbed himself a drink and a butterbeer, knowing that Jojo wouldn't be able to drink anything else. He recalled the last time he'd seen her, and as awkward as having to turn Jojo down was, he wasn't going to sleep with her when she was underage. Steffi, Jer, Ciaran, Siobhan, and Pru would have skinned him alive. There wouldn't have been enough of him to bury. Since then, Jojo was acting like she'd done something wrong, when in reality, she hadn't done anything at all. Biting his lip, he approached the blonde, noting her father was away talking to his father and busy. Ever since he'd met the man, he'd always been nervous around him, but that was more because he was afraid that Antony would pick up on the fact that Kenny used to be a thief and tell him to stay away from Jojo.
                                                  "Um, hey. I got you a butterbeer. Sorry it's nothing stronger, but well, Jer would murder me for getting you anything like that. Um, anyhow. How's your school year going?" He was feeling antsy, but no one could really blame him. He just hoped that Jojo hadn't decided that she was too much of a mess and dumped Kenny right then and there.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, this is awkward...
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image
Just shoot for the stars if it feels right
And aim for my heart if you feel like it
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy snickered at Les and his sister's back and forth still finding it adorable how the two Slytherins bonded with one another. She bounced Ridley in her arms looking down at her to see if she was asleep and at the same time showing off one of her spiked bangles earning a soft scoff from a woman at the next table over. She absentmindedly flipped the old bird off as she leaned down to sniff and ensure the babe hadn't soiled herself and was thankful she hadn't. She had not wanted to change a diaper in a club bathroom, it was on a bucket list for when life was going straight to hell. The musician came up for air, figuratively, to ear her friend ask Chalmes comment on why he hadn't invited his twin and Ada out for the evening as well and made a random comment regarding their eating habits of all things. His facial expression was rather concerning and he tried to straighten it up and cover what he had said by saying he meant pumpkin but really she wasn't stupid. But she was annoyed since she had no idea what he was talking about. As far as she knew the two weren't on some odd health kick or fad diet, not like either of them needed it. Unless the diet had the express purpose to age someone then only Chris really needed it, ageless wanker. Then Lori started on about how they didn't need to hide the truth from her making her curiosity and annoyance simultaneously heighten before the answer was finally out and all she could do was stare at them both. Her friends were vampires. And judging from the look on everyone's face at that table everyone knew that fact. But her.

Her vision actually blurred from the anger and rage that was brewing within her and it was amazing she even noticed that practically everyone had abandoned ship at that moment while she stood abruptly and walked over to where her sister and husband were sitting and deposited Ridley into her surprised yet empty arms. "I can't tell you what I'm doing because then you'll be an accessory but please just watch her for a bit and I promise I'll be back. Her father, no promise." Tassy growled the last bit out and Tanna found herself feeling a bit sorry for whatever slight she had imagined Les had done. Unless the man had truly done something reprehensible and in that case she still felt slightly less bad. Not wanting to be on the bad end herself, the artist merely nodded quickly and turned her attention to the baby in her arms while her sister stormed back over to her own table. In a bout of strength she didn't know she possessed, she pulled Les up from his seat and began dragging him though the crowded club.

She refused to make a scene inside in full view where the fossils could gossip to their hearts content but also because she didn't want Lori to possibly see and think this was her doing. It sort of was but she didn't want the teen to believe that. But she also didn't want to go outside where she had the possibility of witnesses. So there was only one other place she could think to go, the coed staff bathroom. She only knew where it was because she had "dated" the bouncer a few years back and one of their favorite groping places was his place of work.

Not even paying the sign any attention, Tassy pushed on through the back and practically shoved Les into the small space then closed the door behind them and locked it before turning back to him with her eyes bright and fiery. "I won't even dare to ask you how long you possibly knew such a ridiculously huge secret about our friends because I already have enough anger within me that I really don't want to stoke the fire. I will ask who else knows but I'm pretty sure I can tick off everyone except, ohwait, ME!" Her voice had been steadily rising throughout her entire speech until the last word was shouted echoing off the crappy tile. "What The Actual <********> Les?! And don't even dare try and go that ******** route of 'oh it wasn't my secret to tell' because I sure as ******** know it isn't Chalmes as well or else that pregnant ******** twelve year old he's sleeping with wouldn't know either! So I need you to give me an honest ******** answer as to why I had to be the ******** last one to know that my two friends are..are what they are!" Tassy didn't want to actually say the word "vampire" because one, it was much to weird and new to her that the young woman she had spent all these years getting to know so well was this walking corpse that fed on blood or that the awkward sweet guy who's wildest nights consisted of scattergories was the same. And two because even though they were in Knockturn Alley, wizards in general seemed to have something against those of the undead variety and she even though she was well and truly pissed off with them both at the moment, she really didn't need some dickwad wannabe Van Helsing getting a hold of them.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

You wanted control so we waited
I put on a show now we're naked
You say I'm a kid my ego is big
I don't give a s**t and it goes like this
[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: D'Lux [With: People] [Feeling: Giddy] [Thinking: This.Is.Amazing]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:06 pm
Well, she wants to get in-
And she wants to get out,
But the city, it calls her name...
And the scars that she hides;
With those stars in her eyes,
Like the echoes, they're all the same.

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geek

It seemed fitting that Ruth had met her 'magical friends' (although Tassy and Chalmes were squibs like her and Dee was a muggle, Les being the only actual wizard) at a pub crawl, and here she was again, having been invited to a wedding of two mad kids getting married far too young with some crotchety old grandparents to piss off. Ruth had never even heard of these two before, and why would she have, but the bride's brother's fiancee's stepbrother as Chalmes, and they'd told him to bring his friends, and here she was. She wasn't complaining, if she wasn't paying for her own drinks.

It was still a bit jarring too her, how easy it had been to slide into the magical world, which she'd spent so long avoiding, and then clinging to one secluded corner of it. It was easy enough to pretend the Magic Neep was a regular grocer's at times. A few years ago she wouldn't have been caught dead at this wedding. She might not personally care about any actual member of it, but she did have friends she cared about, and what better way to express that care than doing shots? Shots with Dee, specifically, they'd split off from the rest; last she knew Tassy and Les had been sitting with Chalmes and his girlfriend, Elli, who was pregnant, and Les's half sister (his father got around, despite being some old codger, apparently), Lori, who was bloody thirteen or fourteen.

"You can't lose wi' scotch," she muttered to herself, before holding her glass aloft to clink against Dee's. "To the newlyweds," she said, proud of herself for only sounding slightly sardonic (they seemed nice enough, if probably completely off their rockers, like much of the wizarding world), and tossed it back. Doing shots of scotch was probably a quick way to get drunk fast, and while Ruth didn't want to be falling over, she wouldn't mind being good and tipsy. Everyone said she was fun while tipsy. She didn't mind being fun Ruth, once in a while. Unlike Tassy and Les and Chalmes, she had no kids, no responsibilities other than work and her dog, no relationships to worry about, and though she was generally somewhat cynical about all of these things (except the kids part, hell no) they were also boons. Nothing and no one had ever stopped her from doing exactly what she wanted.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Well, she's sick of this town,
And the walls of this house,
But her pride just won't let her see...
That when she swears that she's made-
With a heart that won't break-
She could be dead but she'd still believe,
That it's all been done before.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:38 pm
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess was tempted to poke at his cheeks to turn that sheepish grin into a real grin, but restrained herself, because he was being serious, and she knew making sure the secret didn't slip was important to him, therefore it was important to her. "Relax," she reassured him. "If I think you're about to say anything stupid, I'll just snog you senseless. Think I can manage that." She'd never had any problems snogging him, after all. Besides, she was an overconfident, flirty drunk, so things should work out perfectly. It wasn't as if anyone would look at her oddly for cutting him off with a random kiss.

"Don't tempt me," Jess was warning him with a devilish look as she struggled to keep up with his much longer strides, but he was already lifting her off her feet and she squealed before clinging to his back like a monkey. Thank God this dress had a slit up the side, it made it far easier to wrap her legs around him as she clung to his shoulders. "My hero!" she exclaimed happily, resting her chin on the top of his head as he approached the bar. "They'll sing songs about you," the brunette teased. "Our children will always know that in a time of great crisis, their father could be counted on to give their mother a lift to the alcohol."

She didn't have to see his face to tell he was smirking, and her smile was a bit wild as she scanned the drinks menu, giggling like a girl when he bounced her on his back. Good, they could share the tab. Less to worry about at the end of the night. Jess bit her lip; she was always indecisive when it came to ordering drinks or food, and she always wanted to see what everyone else got first, in case she wanted the same thing. Her family claimed she also had a habit of stealing bits of other peoples's meals, but they were biased. "That looks good," she said, as Dori's drink was place in front of him, then glanced down at his hair, which was practically right under her nose and smelled really good- "I'll have a Blue Hawaiian," she chirped, and looked as if she wanted to clap when it was served.

"Exact color of your hair," Jess said, beaming, as she leaned around him to snatch the glass up. Besides, there was no time for tropical drinks like winter.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgƖєιѕн
                                                          Looking Composed at D'Lux with Tassy, Lori
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ******** dammit all to hell ❞

Ɗσ ǀ ω α η η α кησω? ǀf тнιѕ f є є Ɩ ι η g fƖσωѕ в σ т н ω α у ѕ ? ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sαɗ тσ ѕ є є уσυ g σ . Ɯαѕ ѕσят σf н σ ρ ι η g тнαт уσυ'ɗ ѕ т α у ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓαву ωє вσтн к η σ ω тнαт тнє ηιgнтѕ ωєяє м α ι η Ɩ у м α ɗ є ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxx
                                                          Ƒσя ѕαуιη' т н ι η g ѕ тнαт уσυ c α η ' т ѕ α у тσмσяяσω ɗαу ♟ ♙ ♟xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLes wasn't sure what exactly to think when Tassy suddenly up and left. There was a small part of him hissing 'traitor' at his best friend's back. Chalmes at least didn't seem pissed at him, which he was grateful for, since being on both his and Tassy's bad sides didn't seem like something that would end well for him. Realistically, how it would end was with him in a body bag. And Eretria somehow covering up his gruesome murder. As it was, he might still end up in one, but at least he had a reasonable chance of his murderer being brought to justice. He doubted if the Slytherin would do the same favor for Tassy that she would for her brother, after all. Still, the fact that the woman had just stormed off was cause for alarm. An optimistic person might think she was storming away to get away from him and cool off, but Les was not an optimistic person. Not when Tassy was angry with him, anyway. He knew her far too well for that.

spaceHe craned his neck just in time to see her hand Ridley off to her sister and start back his way. The Slytherin paled, but couldn't help but be thankful that she'd at least had the sense to get his daughter out of the way while she went off on him. Or, that's what he'd thought she was going to do, until she grabbed him and drug him off. No, she wasn't going to yell at him. He was definitely dead. Alone, in a small space, at a crowded bar where no one would notice where he'd gone or who he'd gone there with, and she was furious at him. He might as well have already paid for the headstone on his own grave. He wasn't even sure why he'd let her drag him back there, except that it'd cause even more of a scene if he fought, and given the reason she was so pissed at him, he desperately wanted to avoid that.

spaceWhen she started go yell, he backed up against the wall, pretty certain he was about two second from her hands being wrapped around his throat. His own anger snapped, though, when she told him not to give the excuse that it wasn't his secret to tell. His lip curled, eyes narrowing on her. <******** Christ, Tas, I wasn't even supposed to know!" he hissed at her, spine straightening so he could take advantage of what little height he had on her. "The only reason I do is because Chance made an off-color comment about Chris and it clicked into place. And given how Ada reacted when she found out, I wasn't exactly inclined to open my mouth to anyone." His eye twitched at the memory. He'd not really thought much of Chris' wife up until that moment; she'd seemed like your typical sweet, innocent Hufflepuff, nice enough, but nothing of note. When she'd discovered that he knew her husband's secret, though... "Tell me, have you ever actually seen that woman pissed off? And I don't mean a little upset, I mean well and truly pissed off. I saw my life flash before my eyes."

spaceRemembering that they were, in fact, currently in discussion about a rather big secret concerning two people he did somehow consider very close friends, and that the wrong person discovering it could place those two people in jeopardy, he had the presence of mind to take his wand out and muffle the room she'd brought him to. Hopefully, no one had overheard her when she'd been yelling before, and if anyone had heard anything, it hadn't been anything of note. "You can call it bullshite all you like, Tas, but I promised I'd keep my bloody trap shut. I keep my promises, no matter how much I wish I hadn't made them. You don't think I bloody wanted to tell you? I don't like lying to you. I don't like keeping secrets from you. But guess ******** what, it wasn't my ******** secret to tell." He threw the words back in her face, practically spitting them at her. Where the hell did she get off? As if he was supposed to break his promises to his other friends, important ones, and tell her their secrets? It wasn't his place to do that. Especially not when they were friends with her, too. Neither Ada nor Chris had elected to tell her, neither had a whole host of other people.

spaceOn that note... "And while we're on the subject, there's a whole ******** laundry list of people who could have told you just as easily as me, starting with your baby sister, so why don't you go scream at Nell next? I'll ******** wait. Or better yet, why don't you direct some of this at Adalaide, since she's the one who elected not to tell you when she got turned, or that Chris was one to begin with. I don't know why she didn't, I'm not her, but seems to me like you've got bigger fish to fry at the moment." A tic started in his jaw, and he stared her down, practically daring her to yell at him again. He got that she was angry, but to imply that this was his doing was bullshite. He might've had a hand in it, but it wasn't a willing one. He'd have told her in an instant if not for the fact that he'd sworn to Ada that he'd never tell another living soul. If he'd never given his word, it wouldn't have mattered that they hadn't given him permission, he'd have told her. But once he made a vow, he kept it. It was one of the few things about himself that he could actually take pride in, so she was not going to throw it in his face.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♟ ♙ ♟ Ƈ я α ω Ɩ ι η ' в α c к т σ у σ υ ( Ƈ я α ω Ɩ ι η ' в α c к т σ у σ υ )
                                                          xxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Ɛνєя тнσυgнт σf c α Ɩ Ɩ ι η g ωнєη уσυ'νє н α ɗ α f є ω ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ α Ɩ ω α у ѕ ɗ σ ( 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ α Ɩ ω α у ѕ ɗ σ )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Mαувє ǀ'м тσσ в υ ѕ у вєιηg уσυяѕ тσ f α Ɩ Ɩ fσя ѕσмєвσɗу η є ω

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at a Table with her Da- Wait, nope. Never mind.
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Awkward
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dad, you're a ruddy traitor... ❞

ℓιкє α ѕ м α ℓ ℓ в σ α т σи тнє σ¢єαи ѕєи∂ιиg в ι g ω α ν є ѕ ιитσ мσтισи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι мιgнт σиℓу нανє σ и є м α т ¢ н вυт ι ¢αи мαкє αи є χ ρ ℓ σ ѕ ι σ и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ тнσѕє тнιиgѕ ι ∂ ι ∂ и ' т ѕ α у ; ωяє¢кιиg вαℓℓѕ ιиѕι∂є м у в я α ι и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωιℓℓ ѕ ¢ я є α м тнєм ℓ σ υ ∂ тσиιgнт; ¢αи уσυ н є α я му ν σ ι ¢ є тнιѕ т ι м є ؟ ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo had been staring down at the table when he'd approached, so his sudden presence in the seat next to her caught her off guard. She managed to pat herself on the back for not jumping out of her skin. Okay, so maybe she was finally learning to chill the hell out. Still, it didn't keep her from turning as pink as the flowers on her dress when he spoke. She shouldn't be so uncomfortable with the fact that her boyfriend was talking to her, but it was about par for the course with her. It seemed like every time she managed to get comfortable, she did something stupid and screwed it up. Eventually he was going to get sick of her. Gah, why did she have to be such a damn idiot? "Thanks," she mumbled, taking the butterbeer. "Pretty sure my dad'd be a bit weird about it if you bought me something else anyway. Still doesn't know about... well, you know. This summer."

spaceAs soon as the words left her lips, she wanted to hit her head on the tabletop. "At the party, I mean," she said, a little too quickly. "I mean, Elliott's brother didn't tell him why I stayed over at their place. I'm not sure Dad wouldn't get all... dad-like. About me drinking outside of the flat or Belle's. I mean, there he doesn't care, obviously, though I've never really gotten drunk drunk with them, just sipped some wine and stuff like that." She realized she was rambling, and promptly snapped her mouth shut, audibly so; her teeth clacked together. It actually hurt a bit. Uuuugh she was so bad at this. Was she really worried that he'd break up with her because he never saw her? That was probably actually in her favor; the less he saw of her, the less chance she had to be an idiot around him. She still didn't know why he hadn't done it that night, except that she figured he was too much of a wimp to dump her while she was obviously freaking out about her exceptional error in judgement.

spaceShe stared at her butterbeer, very aware of how close he was and very uncomfortable with that fact. Trying very hard not to induce an anxiety attack by remembering making a fool of herself. What had she been thinking? Oh, right. That he needed some kind of incentive to keep him from forgetting all about her while she was away at school... School. He'd asked about school. She should answer. Instead of thinking about... "Um, school's fine. Boring. I mean, it's school. Elliott's already losing his damn mind over NEWTs, so that's entertaining, at least. Kind of sucks when he's constantly got Jesse holed up in the library with him, though. I don't really have all that much to do. Dropped almost everything. Kind of kicking myself for it. And for my elective choices to begin with. Wasn't really thinking when I picked them, you know? I pretty much just... took everything I thought Lysandar would hate me taking. Now I've got no clue what I'm doing after graduation. Only thing I'm any good at is music and charms." She had started rambling again there for a bit, but her voice turned somewhat bitter towards the end, eyes narrowing on the butterbeer. Trust her to screw her future self over in a moronic moment of defiance. Lysandar'd been locked up before she'd even started her second year, her lessons didn't affect him in the slightest. Meanwhile she had basically no options for herself, which was great. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнιѕ ιѕ му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g ; тαкє вα¢к м у ℓ ι f є ѕσиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ρяσνє ι'м α ℓ я ι g н т ѕσиg ; му ρσωєя'ѕ т υ я и є ∂ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕтαятιиg яιgнт иσω ι'ℓℓ в є ѕ т я σ и g ; ι'ℓℓ ρℓαу му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ αи∂ ι ∂ σ и ' т я є α ℓ ℓ у ¢ α я є ιf иσвσ∂у єℓѕє в є ℓ ι є ν є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ '¢αυѕє ι'νє ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ g σ т α ℓσт σf fιgнт ℓ є f т ι и м є

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:07 pm
Your mouth is a revolver,
Firing bullets in the sky.
Your love is like a soldier,
Loyal 'til you die.
And I've been looking at the stars...
For a long, long time.
I've been putting out fires all my life.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauFormer GryffindorHalfblood Twin

Toby scoffed. "I wouldn't have been surprised if they started tearing each other's clothes off on the altar, if not for the kids watching." Of course he was gossiping; that was what friends did, and Jer and Gypsy liked being talked about anyways. He was being a good best man. He rolled his eyes when she of course brought up divorce, but not very obviously, and took another sip of his Dragon's Blood. It was a mixed drink, but he knew he was probably already buzzed. Still, he wasn't so buzzed that his thinking was really impaired, though he suspected his already practically nonexistent filter was fading fast.

He nodded in agreement to her opinion on the surnames, then smiled wryly. "Mrs and Mr. Kiss. I like it." His smiled wavered somewhat as she quickly clarified, but he shrugged it off. "Don't jinx it, Jesus Ronna! Can you imagine Gypsy pregnant? 'Cause I can, and it's not a fun time." Just the image of a mini Gypsy-Jer combo made him slightly nauseous. Or maybe that was the cocktail. Either way, he did not need to picture that. He choked a little when she referenced his twin, almost spitting out his mouthful of drink. "Yeah. My twin sister, currently on her fiance's back slugging down what looks like a Blue Hawaiian, is definitely knocked up."

It wasn't that he didn't think Jess and Dori weren't.... he was about to even think it in terms of his sister, but he seriously doubted that was the reason for their engagement. "They got engaged in July," he pointed out. "It's December. I think she'd be at least showing. Besides, Mum would murder them for putting a ring on it just so the kid was born to a married couple." An angry Cora Walsh was not someone you wanted to deal with, especially not while pregnant. There was a reason she'd been sorted into Gryffindor and not Hufflepuff. Besides, the idea of a pregnant Jess was just too odd. She was his little sister, literally if not actually.

OOC:
mc2

Everybody wants a flame, but-
They don’t want to get burnt.
And today is our turn.
People like us, we don't-
Need that much, just...
Someone that starts the-
Spark in our bonfire hearts!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph looked up as he heard someone approach, and actually gave the other teen a slight smile. While he wasn't going to assume that the bride and groom's families weren't crazy, well, honestly he kind of was. Not the dangerous kind, just the quirky kind. He shrugged as the other teen stated he was surprised to see him here. Honestly, he was too, but that was more because he didn't expect to be here. He was related to literally no one in either families save for his cousin. Actually cousins, seeing as Tanya was here, not just Eretria. "Actually, I'm surprised to be here too, since I'm pretty sure that no one here knows me save for my own relatives. Well, and anyone from the school. Avian Lovette, right? I take it that was your cousin that just got married?"

He would have said more, but he was suddenly sidetracked by two girls walking over as well, both he was sure were in Slytherin. He blinked, raising his eyebrows as one introduced herself, and the other asked if the butterbeers were spiked. Blinking a bit, he actually chuckled a bit, thinking that if that happened, Eretria was liable to murder everyone in the bar because of it. "I didn't know your name, but I did recognize you. Zephyros Whitethorne. I'm going to guess you were one of those invited through my cousin too? Also, umm, Gia Donati, right? I think my cousin would murder everyone if she found out someone spiked the butterbeer while she was pregnant." Zeph pointed Eretria out, pretty certain that the rather obvious bump in front would tell the whole story. That, and the cross look she had on her face as she was speaking with her husband. Oh, dear. What was Magni in trouble for now?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Did my dad just.... Yes, yes he did...
                                                    OOC:
                                                    Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out