Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

It's not that I don't like you...

"Oh, you poor fool," she replied after his tantrum. "I've never needed you as a teacher, or even to help me find the girl. About, I already have a list of persons ready to take it. Don't make the assumption that anything you've ever done is enough to make me beg you to stay." She lifted a small card until it was eye-level, smirking as smugly as ever. "You are worthless, as a teacher, as a lover, as a scientist, and as a man, Adler," she said calmly in German, turning the card to reveal a pretty blonde in a shop. It was an exact copy of the one that a Miss Melody Shell had once seen of a woman named Odette. "I don't take out my anger on your whore, Adler. I don't have any anger. If anything, I take out my bloodlust on you. I'm going to go see Rieux tonight, and I'll be sure to detail your search for him. Be a good little Nazi and help that thing move out of my academy. Whiel you're at it, I suggest you find new living quarters. If you aren't out by Monday, Adler, I will take it upon myself to destroy everything you care about." Suddenly, she switched back to English, the picture burning as her smirk widened. "My father taught me how fragile life is. You've killed innocents before, you should know the same. But I wonder how it feels to watch life you care about die right before your eyes?" She shrugged her shoulders, then dropped the picture to the ground, stomping it with her foot. "Wennin?"

...it's just that you're in my way.

OOC:

Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd

Caesar-The Devourer of Hearts
Shadow demon

User Image
A surprising calm and an enormous amount of patience is what Caesar needed as he listen to them going back and forth. As the woman spoke, all he managed was a wave of his hand and a small sigh, followed by a swig from the cracked bottle. He was growing rather tired of his petty foolishness. For someone who was supposed to a good example for her students, she sure as hell sucked at it. "
Women are so annoying.. .they don't ever seem to shut up do they?"

Another worn out sigh and another swig from the bottle before he stretched with a small yawn. He had to remind himself that he had to wait just a little while longer and the b***h would be gone so he could drink with Fields in peace.

xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:25 am
User Image
Kanin

xXxXxStanding up, the dark haired demon moved briefly over to Kiyaka only to crouch down, lift the woman's foot, pick up the partial image that was left, drop her foot and stand back up. "That's the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah, life is delicate and hangs by a thread, but even then, sometimes those of us who deal with death become a little generous. See ya when you die from alcohol poisoning, Kiyaka. Oops. Did I say that out loud? Bad, Wennin. I said I'd drink with ya, but that's as far as it goes, lady. You only amused me for a short amount of time and now I'm bored again. Later, tater," Kanin purred smoothly while briefly giving the woman a hand gesture that would easily be translated as "you're not worth screwing" if translated by the right person. Shortly after, he turned on his heel and headed back over to Fields and Caesar, that sinister smile of his still in place while the picture fragment flipped over his fingers in a fluid motion back and forth. When he finally slapped it down, the image was whole again while Kanin tapped his fingers on the counter and gazed over at the cloaked figure just down the bar. "Glad to hear you're done with him, doc. It's a pleasure to meet you, Caesar. And don't worry about her empty threats. She's all bark and no bite. I've more bite in my right a** cheek than she has in her entire body. Besides, if she tries anything, that guy will blow her motherflippin' brains all over a wall like a mural. He doesn't miss after all."

At seeing a hand holding a handgun pointed at him from the cloaked figure, Kanin gave a soft chuckle and gave a shooing motion with his hand as if to return it from whence it came. "Hey, uh... Doctor guy. Do you have a light I could borrow? Or maybe him? I also have spare rooms if that cocky chic actually falls through on kicking y'all out... Technically, it's a mostly empty cabin up in the woods, but it's not like I have much use for it since I'm always on the go," a gruff male voice muttered from beneath the hood while the cloak shifted ever so slightly as if he'd shrugged. The handgun he'd pointed at Kanin without the slightest bit of hesitation seemed to have vanished completely.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:43 am
Dantes_river

tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fields just glowered at Kiyaka, having never felt such hatred for anyone other than Decius. He seemed to cool down when Caesar spoke to him, and when he turned back to look at the woman he saw Kanin moving away from her and towards them. He was apprehensive at first, but relaxed and settled back into his seat. The doctor stared at Kanin when he spoke then glanced over at the picture. Ah, Decius' wife. Fields felt a sense of nostalgia wash over him for a moment before the his attention was directed to the cloaked figure. Seeing the gun, he instantly tensed up. He did nothing but watch, if the figure truly wanted a fight then Kanin would not be so calm. He was right to not attack or provoke. The cloaked figure spoke to the doctor and he replied with a faint nod. "Mein apartment is off school property, so ein know that part is und empty threat." he sighed while patting down his body. After reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a silver lighter and tossed it to the figure. "Und mein name is Dr. Fields." he added, his look still wary.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:47 am
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

It's not that I don't like you...

She merely rolled her eyes and sighed. "You never learn," she breathed, flipping her hair once more. "It seems that no one here knows just who I am. Oh well, I'll see you all in Hell anyway. Oops, did I say that out loud? At least it's the truth." She grinned at the photo. "Hope you enjoy pictures of fat babies, because that isn't Odette anymore. Light's a funny thing." With a sigh, the principal pushed the door open. "I'll give Rieux your regards, Adler," she said in German. "As well as your whore's." That said, she was gone, not even her perfume on the wind.

...it's just that you're in my way.

OOC:

Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 am
Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar looked over at the man who approached before looking at the hooded figure with a raised eyebrow. They were a little friendlier than he was comfortable with but he figured it was better than them giving him and Adler any grief. Ignoring the b***h's words as she left, Caesar took a drink. "Uh thanks, and I am not too worried about some woman who is throwing a fit because she isn't getting her way. I just avoided death so I am celebrating...I am not going to let her ruin my fun."
He couldn't tell whether or not they hated her personally or just disliked her attitude. "So you know Armageddon? He is a rather amusing and talkative guy. Kind of funny too." Caesar then turned to Fields after with a pout. "And when the hell did I become a whore? I failed to notice the many men I apparently screwed...or has the definition of a whore changed?"

xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"Stupid broad doesn't know her head from her arse. I wouldn't... Toss that at him... If only sound traveled faster," Kanin breathed out while climbing out of his chair when the cloaked figure had missed catching the lighter yet ended up accidentally dropping his hood to where a dirty-blonde haired teenage male seemed to be trying to scan the floor for where the lighter may have fallen. Picking up the lighter from where it was floating in midair, the dark haired demon flicked on the lighter and lit up the boy's cigarette while tapping his foot. "Clive can't see up close, doc. Try not throwing things at him unless he has his glasses on him. And yeah. Armageddon's a close friend of mine. I think she was using that term as a way to call you two butt buddies. As for why she'd do that, it's probably the same reason idiots go "that was so sick, so ill, dawg"."

"It's fine, Wennin. My foot would've caught it if you hadn't have done your little magic trick. Don't try speaking like those dumbasses either or you'll start getting as stupid as they are. That's already three brain cells that just committed seppuku in everyone that just heard that," the dirty-blonde haired male grumbled while blowing a stream of smoke up towards the ceiling. He then reached inside one of his pockets and retrieved a set of glasses from inside it, sliding them into place before giving the doctor and his boyfriend a slight wave. "You're not so fuzzy anymore. Yay. I'm Clive and I do odd jobs. You two haven't seen-" "Oh my God. You still haven't stopped looking for her? Just stop before you end up getting hurt again." "Whatever. Thanks for letting me borrow your lighter, Dr. Fields. I ran out of matches. You need anything, doctor, give me a call and I'll do what I can to help you." And with that, he slid a business card with three words and a phone number out of the back of his glove and slapped it into Kanin's hand before Kanin held it back out to Dr. Fields.

Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:46 am
Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar pursed his lips before finishing the vodka and asking for another bottle. Hesitantly, the bartender handed him a full and unopened bottle, Caesar quickly opening it before he began to gulp it down. When he was already halfway done with it, he stuck his hand into the shadows and pulled a couple rolls of money out that each had over $500 in it, slipping one into his pocket before setting one one the bar for the man. "Take whatever we owe and whatever is left, just give us whatever adds up to it." Caesar then turns to Wennin before shrugging with a small and embarrassed blush. "I am too old to understand that kind of talk."
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:14 am
Dantes_river

tiny14xx

Fields raised an eyebrow as the two spoke then looked at the card extended towards him. He was hesitant at first, but compared to that annoying woman he'd rather have them as company. "Danka." he muttered while taking the card in his hand, gazing at the number. Looking for her. That Clive was searching for someone? He felt a slight sympathy to his situation, having been in that position not long ago.
Sliding the card into his pocket, Fields noticed the bartender bring out yet another bottle of vodka and turned to see the demon finishing one bottle off. "Just how much have you had alvready?" he asked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 pm
Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar shrugs as the bartender began to set bottles in front of him, following his instructions on putting out whatever was worth the money he gave. The demon sets the two empty bottles aside as he stared as each liquid. Some were a golden brown, some clear and some different colors. "I had two bottles of vodka. I am not feeling the effects so I must continue." Caesar grabs a random bottle and opens it, giving the mystery liquid a sniff before tilting his head back and gulping it down. How many more bottles did he have to consume?
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"Old? Psh. Youngsters these days," Kanin snickered lightly only to become serious and glance towards the door. Flashing that mischievous smile of his at the demon and the doctor, he gave a brief salute before starting for the door. "Don't think you're the only one, Caesar. I have not one iota of a clue as to what it means, but I heard some kids on the way over. I'll see you gents around. I've got bigger fish to fry after all~."

"See ya, Wennin," Clive called after him only to sigh lightly when he just up and vanished before touching the door. "He's gonna give someone a heart attack one of these days..." Removing his cigarette from between his lips, he blew out a steady stream of smoke from the corner of his lips. "Any time, doctor. Same offer goes to you, Caesar. You should try finding a bar that has a human owner called Sam Evans though. It'd take even a strong demon like you only a couple glasses to get drunk there." After that, he gave a soft chuckle and a large gulp of his drink.

Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:51 pm
Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar watched as Wennin left, listening to him as he left before he turned to the other and gave a small nod. Caesar wasn't going to say it out loud, but he really liked the bar they were at since it was a place Fields was comfortable at and it also reminded him of the grumpy German. "I will try to remember that."
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:57 pm
Dantes_river

tiny14xx

Fields gave Caesar an unconvinced look. The way the demon was drinking himself silly, he had a feeling in the pit of his stomach this was partially due to that despicable woman. He gave a small nod when the first demon left then turned his attention back to the one named Clive. "How long have you been standing there?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

User Image
Giving a half-shrug at both male's words, he snuffed out the lit end of the cigarette butt into a nearby ashtray. “An hour or so? I dunno. I was waiting for an acquaintance to meet me here, but she didn't show up so I'm thinking the blood elves got to her first. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened," Clive responded while ignoring the studious gaze of the bartender directed at him. When his dark hazel eyes actually shifted to the bartender, a flicker of a mischievous smile passed over his face. "Took ya long enough, barkeep. Don't worry about my age or telling anyone you've been selling alcohol to a minor. The authorities and your governments don't rule over me after all." The bartender's face paled slightly at how blunt the kid was, but something in his eyes stated he feared trying to take the drink from him.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:48 pm
Dantes_river

Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar watched the two converse but the more bottles he emptied, the more difficult it became to focus on his thoughts. Now, about 6 empty bottles littered the bar around him, the demon working on another. Was it getting hot in here? With a frown, Caesar picked the front of his shirt and moved it so air was passing through the openings at the top and bottom. The demon couldn't tell if it was because of the heat, but his cheeks felt a little warm. "Neh...~Hot, hot."
xxxxxUser Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces