Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

"And we have to go shopping. Cause you know I have to have a dress or nice clothes for the Sinnoh contests." Kaoru said teasing Reno cause he never liked going shopping. Cause everytime they went it was with both their moms forcing them in to cute little outfits. One time he was stuffed in to an Umbreon costume and she was stuffed in to an eevee.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

User Image

" Alright but i wanna go see if there's any trainers who are looking for a battle. I could use the training for my first gym battle in the next town over." He said looking pumped as umbreon hopped up on his shoulders.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

"It would also me my first gym battle too, Reno. I also want to do gym battles along with contest battles." She said giggling. "But if we see a trainer you can have the first battle."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 pm

User Image

"Agreed." Reno said as they walk. (time skip a bit till there at the city.)
Reno sat in the pokemon center waiting for his pokemon to recover. He had found out the contest was tomorrow so they had plenty of time to prepare. Umbreon was laying in Reno's lap as he sat there waiting. "I wonder where Kaoru ran off too....probably shopping."
'Probably'

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

Shinx watched as his trainer tried on different kimonos. He was alittle happy she was enjoying herself but was getting bored. Kaoru then turned to him, "Shinx, be honest does this one look better or this one?" She asked showing up a black and yellow one that reminded her of Umbreon or a blue with white flowers one. Shinx pointed to the blue with white flowers. He also got up then pushed over sandals with a large fake white flower. Kaoru smiled then said, "That's perfect, Shinx. Now come on I need other things. Oh! and maybe something for you." She said picking him up. Shinx sighed happily as his trainer started scratching his ears.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 pm

User Image

"Hmm?" Reno noticed some people outside with there pokemon. They looked like they were practicing for the contest tomorrow. "Didn't you used to do contests umbreon?"
'I did. Your father used to take me to a few to participate. Won each on.'
"Hmm....maybe you should help Kaoru out. She could use the talent."
'Not a bad idea. Wanna train me?'
"Sure." He said as he got up and umbreon led him outside. They found a spot away from the other trainers. "Ok show me your moves."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 am

User ImageUser Image

"Ok, come on Shinx. I think I'm finished here. I want to register for the contest and practice." Kaoru said leaving the store finally. Shinx cheered. Quickly, the female trainer got back to the poke center. She went to the room both Reno and her shared. She put her new things in to her traveling bag. Kaoru then walked to the front desk and registered. She smiled at her contest id card. The two then walked out and saw the training coodinators. Surprisingly, she saw Reno and Umbreon practicing. She shrugged thinking it was for gym training. She went over to them, "Hey Reno, i'm going to go practice with my pokemon in the woods alittle. I'll be back in a while." She said walking with Shinx to the exit of the town.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 pm

User Image

"Huh? Oh wait. Umbreon go." He said as Umbreon caught up to Kaoru and jumped onto her shoulders.
'Let me join you.'
"Umbreon wants to participate."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:45 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked shocked at Umbreon. She didn't believe he really wanted to help but she calmed down then walked out of the town. She came in to a clearing. "Ok Um I guess i'll let everyone out to see who i will use. Then see from there.". She tossed up all of the others letting them out. She looked over her team and the one extra. "Ok I think I would like to use Shinx for my appeal round cause his kind isn't really seen in an contest that often like Buneary or Glameow. So if we work hard, we can have that edge but for the battle round Lobunny and Umbreon will be my choices. But the others I will like to just start working on what we can improve on so you can help me in my gym battle ok?" She said smiling. Her team said their names like they were agreeing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image

Reno sat on a nearby bench and watched them as Kaoru went over her strategy. "I think umbreon might make the appeal round easily."
'Agreed...tho i am good in combat i can really please a crowd with my Swift and quick attack.' Umbreon said as he jumped down off Kaoru's shoulders with the rest of the pokemon and turned toward her.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaoru shuck her head. "I kind of want to see if my pokemon can do it. I still will tke your help but I think if I use it right, I can combine his swift with Lopunny's ice beam attack. To create something like ice stars. And Shinx, I want to see how I could use his charge and discharge attacks as an appeal." She said a little shy. She felt that Shinx could make a good appeal if she can work it right.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:26 pm

User Image

"Hmm maybe he should show you before you decide." Reno said as he nodded to Umbreon. Umbreon nodded back and back away from them. He shot a swift star into the air above him and jumped up quickly with quick attack and spun around as he hit the start with his head. It spun with him in the air as there speed increased and in quick succession Umbreon Burst through the star sending light and a ton of little stars falling down to the ground as Umbreon backflipped in the air and landed gracefully on the ground.
'tada' Reno chuckled at Umbreons word.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Kaoru started to wonder if Reno or Umbreon understood what she was trying to do. She wanted to figure out what to do on her own. That way she could say she did it. The female trainer felt underqualified after seeing Umbreon's appeal. Shinx frowned looking at his trainer. He could see she was getting stressed. So he stepped up and started his charge attack. He had an idea of what his trainer wanted so started to move in away that showed how his fur sparkled with his electricity. Coming back to stand in front of her after running around her he let out a discharge causes the sparks to fly off in a beautiful display and sparkle down over him and his trainer.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

User Image

"Very nice." Reno said clapping. He let out turtwig and pichu to watch.
'I'm impressed myself.' Umbreon said with a nod

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:05 am

Kaoru smiled down to Shinx, "That's exactly what I wanted. You the best Shinx." She said hugging him. Shinx puffed up happily to making his trainer happy. She turned to Lopuuny and Umbreon, "Now want to try to make ice stars?" She asked. She took out some puffins for moviation.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff