Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Letting out a tiny whoop of joy, Leon pulled Nikolai out the door and into the falling snow, smiling. "Come on!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai felt the cold, frozen water against his body and shivered, but it wasn't for the chill. His memories slammed against the dam in his head, threatening to unleash loads of war trauma. His breathing grew labored, he placed a free hand over his chest. Too much snow, it was like he was being surrounded. Surrounded...
Dearie, warned Sloth in his mind. What are you doing? You know how you get around this weather...
I-I can handle it, Nikolai insisted.
Who are you trying to convince, dearie? You or me?
Nikolai had no answer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He pulled the Sin to his chest, raising an eyebrow. "Are you alright? You're almost hyperventilating. Nikolai?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared at Leon with wide, horrified eyes. That strong body, that concerned look on his face...
That did it.
A loud wail of horror and agony pierced the sky, and had there been snow built up nearby the shriek would have definitely caused it to roll down. It took Nikolai a moment to realize that that horrid sound was a scream escaping his mouth. And it kept going.
"Get me out of here!" he screamed and struggled against Leon's grip, desperately trying to free himself from some kind of hallucination his mind may have been pulling on him. "Let go of me! Let go!! Get me out of this snow!!" he shrieked with a panicked look on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon immediately released the Sin, then grabbed his upper arms and held him in place. "NIKOLAI!" he cried, trying to awaken him from his flashback. "Stop! It's me! It's Leon. Please...calm down!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Soviet stared at Leon for a second with wild green eyes before responding with a screech. His entire view of his surroundings had altered dramatically. The snow around him had blood splattered on them, the hills had heightened to trenches that served as graves for thousands. Nikolai closed his eyes tight in hopes of keeping the scenery change at bay, but it was in his mind, so it stayed glued to his vision, closed or not. His scream rose in pitch, guilt adding to the mixture of emotions fueling it. His struggle for freedom from Leon's grasp almost resembled a lunatic fighting off an asylum nurse. "Get away from me! Let me go!!" he screamed again and again until a mist of purple shot out of his sleeves and onto his face. Nikolai stopped screaming and struggling instantly, his expression spaced out and distant. Then he fell against Leon.
Before Leon could be given the chance to do anything, however, Nikolai got back to his feet. "Of all the times for him to do this..." he murmured then looked up at the man with half-asleep eyes. His eyes were... purple, and held something different than normal. "Hello there, dearie." Nikolai said nonchalantly and tossed Leon a sleepy smile. "Wonderful night, wouldn't you agree?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 am
Leon Court

User Image

The violet-haired teacher released him, narrowing his eyes. "You...you're not Nikolai. Who are you?! What's happened to Nikolai? Tell me!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A mock pout spread across the Sin's face. "How could you not believe little ol' me, dearie?" he said with spread fingers across his chest before his laugh betrayed him. "Ah, but such a smart man you are!" he chimed before resting his hand on Leon's chest, rubbing it sensually. "I can see why Nikolai had his eye on you." he purred, ignoring the question at him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon blushed lightly, then took a step back. "What's happened to Nikolai?" he demanded.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

An actual pout spread across the imposter's face when Leon escaped his grasp. Ooh... But he was so close to squeezing those muscles! Damn, another time. And by another time, he meant in a few seconds.
Already working on his loss, the man took advanced half a step and kept his smile on. "Oh, Nikolai darling was going through an episode, war trauma and the likes, you understand of course. Snow does that to him nearly every time. Did you know that, dearie? Mmm, I doubt it if you convinced him to enter it anyway." The doppelganger examined his lime green nail polish, looking at it with distaste. He'd make sure to change the color soon. "Anyways, I sent him to sleep and took over. Substituting for a substitute teacher. Oh, how simply precious!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"He was at war?" he murmured, confused. Leon looked away, trying to make sense of this. "When?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The doppelganger glanced at his hand and flexed his fingers. Oh how long it had been since he had the body to himself! He had to refresh his skills, gain his abilities again. His gaze flickered to Leon for a second.
"World War II, darling." he answered before crouching down with a wheeze. "Surprising, hmm? Nikolai was a Soviet during World War II, but not by choice. Or maybe yes, I'm not too sure." He dug his hand into the snow and lifted it, a small ball of snow held in his cupped hand. He examined it. "You see, dearie, he was in the gulags during the great war. You know gulags, yes? Ah, of course you do, you're an AP teacher. Listen to me rant, anyways, Nikolai was given the choice to either stay in the gulag or fight in the war. Obviously he chose war, but I believe there were a few reasons for that." he pondered with a knowing grin on his face as he observed the melting snow.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"What other reasons?" he demanded, grabbing Nikolai's wrist and pulling him up and close. "Don't play with me, I need to know."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The other blinked before twisting his face into a pleasured one. "Oh my, so forceful~" he purred, completely unfazed by Leon's desperation. "The first reason, dearie, and most important, was that it was basically a choice for his method of death. Either death by the slow and bitter frost of snow, or death by a bullet. If you were miserable, dearie, which would you choose?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I see your point," he sighed, never once loosening his grip. "What other reasons?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces