Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The door opened to reveal not the strongly built goddess of a man, Anthony, but the slim and slender man with sleepy eyes. "Hello." he said with a smile that contradicted with the tire in his eyes. "My apologies, Father Anthony is... busy right now." His gaze fell to the clothes. "Oh! Goody, goody, I was beginning to think I'd have to become a Nudist!" he laughed lightly while eagerly accepting the clothes into his own arms.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

She gasped, blushing and trying to not look down. "Wh-where is Father Anthony? And who are you?" she demanded, trying to sound high and mighty. Anthony gasped.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh dear, too surprised to hear me right, hmm? Yes, well as I said earlier, Father Anthony is busy attending to a few things." The silver-haired vixen smiled again. "I'm Father Nikolai," he said, nearly forgetting to add the title of 'Father' to that. "I recently arrived - just this morning, actually - and since there are no rooms for me currently, I'm sharing one with Father Anthony." With his free hand, Nikolai wrapped it around his side and bowed gracefully to her. "I take it you are Sister Kimberly, yes?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Her eyes glimmered with jealousy. Anthony was hers! She'd joined the church just to be able to get a piece of him, and now this man was living with him?! Life was so unfair! "Tell Father Anthony that he owes me a tea tomorrow!" Kimberly said, her anger dripping into her tone. "And you? Where will you be while my cousin and I have our tea?" Anthony gasped.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm?" Nikolai blinked slowly and tilted his head to give it some thought. "I suppose I could visit a close friend of mine." he mused, subconsciously bringing his hand to his right forearm. "They've been begging me to visit them. I suppose, if anything, this is a sign." he said with a bright smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And will you take long enough for my cousin and I to spend family time together without interruption?" she asked, crossing her arms beneath her plush, generous bosom.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A knowing grin slipped past the 'priest''s lips for a brief instance. "My, you certainly are asking many of these questions." he mused and turned his head to face her. "It's almost as if.... almost as if you really want to make sure you two are alone." Tilting his head slowly, Nikolai advanced a step until they were an inch from each other, but he broke that distance by leaning in until the tips of their noses barely touched. "You're not... hiding any secrets, are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

She froze, her eyes filling with fear. "Secrets? Why, none! I have no secrets! My life is an open book!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A mystery book, by the looks of it." grinned he.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh, what do you know! You only just got here!" she screeched.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I don't know much, I admit that," he confessed while leaning away from her, hands at his hips proudly. "But I do know that only someone hiding a terrible secret would react that way." Nikolai paused and glanced to the corner of the room for a second before refocusing on Kimberly. "It appears as though Father Anthony is done with his shower. Rather quick if you ask me, but time manages to slip past me." He smiled brightly as if he told a funny joke the entire time. "You'd better run along now. I wouldn't want you to see the priest naked~"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"You can flirt all you want, priest," she sneered, drawing close. "But make no mistake. Anthony is mine. I've tossed away too damn much to get him, and I won't let a worthless bumpkin like you get in my way." With a disgusted sniff, she turned and strode away.

Anthony sighed as he stepped out of the bathroom, his towel hanging loosely around his waist. "Was that Sister Kimberly?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled at Kimberly's retreating figure before turning to Anthony, pausing to look at his nearly naked body. "Yes," he answered, gaze downward without any shame. "She just wanted to tell you to have tea with her tomorrow. She made sure to make sure no one was to disturb you two, though. You two must have many secrets to gossip over." he chuckled as he looked back up at the priest's face. Brightening up considerably, he lifted up the bundle of clothes. "Here you are! Fresh from... wherever they came from!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He sighed, setting the clothes on a chair. "I really don't want to go to tea with my cousin tomorrow. I wish I could get out of it." Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. "Why don't you and I explore the city? I can show you all the best places. Just because I'm a priest doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun~"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was rummaging for some clothes that could possibly fit him when he heard Anthony. Blinking in delighted surprise, the 'priest' straightened up and looked at his roommate. "Hmm? Really?" he asked, remembering the two quite happy with each other earlier. "But she spoke so highly of you. Don't get me wrong, I would love touring this city with you, but I don't want to get between family."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff