Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image

Scarstar immediately went through the fence, while Foxpaw and Branchpaw followed behind. They wanted to get the cat to get possible treated. They went through the bramble tunnels and was able to approach the camp. "Oh thank Starclan!" Herbpool was REALLY worried about them as they were gone for 2 days. She was surprised however to see Scarstar. "I'll take my leave as soon as possible." "That's not what I meant, your covered in bites. You need to get treated as soon as possible." Scarstar protested: "I need to get back to my clan!" "Not like that, now get to my den and stay there!" Scarstar mumbled a bit before getting himself and Shadowtail into the den so both can rest up. "Moonstar is also covered in bites, but he stayed behind to make sure the rats are not around. I was able to deflect them with a rotten apple." "Well good job then, but I'm going to wait for Moonstar. Can you help Shadowtail and Scarstar for me?" Branchpaw nodded and padded off to the medicine cat den to help the two. Herbpool then sees Flamepaw: "Flamepaw! Where have you been?! You have refused a direct order from Moonstar and Shadepelt, they ordered it for a reason!" She was mostly concerned than angry, but still angry. "But I guess now's not the time, you mind going to Shadowclan and tell them their Leader is getting treated, I heard the deputy has returned from Riverclan after helping them, it's so they knoew their Leader is safe...and 'lively' as I see."

"OW! Watch where your treating!" "Shut up and I will be able to get you treated!" "Ooooh, be quiet you two! Can't an injured cat rest in complete piece?!" Herbpool starts chuckling. "See? And I will discuss with Moonstar when he feels better about what has happened."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw flinched when Herbpool scolded her. "But Moonstar was going off without anyone else to help him but Shadowtail! I'm his apprentice! I wanted to help!" She kneaded her paws in the dirt. "Fine, I'll go." She left through the bramble tunnel as Moonstar was coming through. The silver tom padded past the medicine cat's den and headed for his own. "I'll be in my den when you're finished treating Shadowtail and Scarstar, Herbpool," he meowed. "But you need to be treated for those bites, too, Moonstar." "i will be fine while you treat them. I don't want you making any mistakes because you're hurrying to help me. The clan comes first."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:36 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Herbpool sighs as he was a stubborn cat for sure, She wanted to personally treat him since Branchpaw was doing the Shadowclan Leader and Shadowtail. But she wasn't going to disobey his orders. She entered her den as Branchpaw was treating Shadowtail, who seemed alive and well...or...she does have terrible injuries. She then turned to Scarstar: "I heard your yelling." "cause I got poked in the eye." "Alright, but take it easy on yourself, AND my apprentice. I will let you leave once I am confident your treated." Scarstar didn't like it but he sighs: "Alright, if you say so." "I'll have Foxpaw get you some food whenever your hungry. This goes to you Shadowtail as well." Shadowtail nodded and laid there, very tired and sore from the fight. "I'm done treating them." "Good. Now they just need rest and they'll be good to do. I'll check on Moonstar now, and then you and I will go to Highstones tonight." Shadowtail immediately sat up. "Highstones?"

"It's where all medicine cats go to speak with Starclan up above. They do this every few moons. Their apprentices usually go with them to help them understand how to talk to them." "Pretty good Scarstar."

"No compliments. My sister is a medicine cat, that's why I know some stuff from her." Shadowtail raised an eyebrow at him as she sighs and lays down again. Herbpool nods and then sighs, "I'll treat Moonstar before we leave. We maybe a little late." Branchpaw nodded and decided to go to the Fresh-kill pile after getting permission from Herbpool to get something to eat.

Herbpool arrived to Moonstar with a set of herbs to treat him: "Now it's your turn." She had Moonstar lay down so she can treat the bites. "I'm so relieved your back Moonstar, what happened to you? I see that Shadowtail has injuries and they weren't from the rats. Well..that's if your comfortable in telling me. I am oddly confused why Scarstar was with you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar's injuries were worse than Scarstar's but still less than Shadowtail's. He lay down in his nest while Herbpool treated his injuries. "Chaos caught us getting back the Riverclan kits. Shadowtail and I fought him. He's Scarstar's brother. Scarstar stepped in to help us. Shadowtail didn't fight the rats. I had Flamepaw protecting her while Scarstar and I fought them." "Hmph. Maybe Flamepaw was right. You should have brought a couple more warriors with you. You wouldn't have gotten so badly hurt." Moonstar huffed, but he said nothing. "All right, I'm finished. You stay here and rest. I'll have Flamepaw bring you some freshkill when she returns."

Flamepaw returned from Shadowclan's territory shortly afterward, a bit scratched up, but not nearly as badly as the two clan leaders and Shadowtail had been. She went to Herbpool, who checked her minimal injuries, then sent her to the freshkill pile to get something for herself and Moonstar. Flamepaw took a couple mice from the freshkill pile and headed for Moonstar's den. "Moonstar, I brought you something to eat," she meowed, padding through the ferns hanging at the entrance to the leader's den. In the dim light, she could see Moonstar lying in his nest. His eyes were closed, so she assumed he was sleeping. That is, until she caught his scent. Flamepaw dropped the mice and raced back to the medicine cat's den. "Herbpool! Herbpool! Something's wrong with Moonstar! He smells really sick!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Herbpool immediately skampered back to Moonstar again: "Moonstar! Is it-" She then caught his scent as well. "Branchpaw! Get the herbs right away!" Imediately, Branchpaw ran from the Medicine cat den to the Leader's den with the set of herbs she asked for. Immediately, Herbpool went to work. She was doing the best she can in order to figure out what was wrong and then treat him with the right herbs. Foxpaw, hunting for Scarstar since he asked for some food, could hear the shouts from Herbpool and Flamepaw and it obviously scared him. But he got to Scarstar to get him the food he asked for and then he ran to them. "What's going on?" "Moonstar is very, VERY sick. It's not good at all. You best stay clear." She was panicking as she was helping Herbpool to the best of her ability. Foxpaw didn't know what to do and obviously was confused...was he having a minor sickness or was it bad? He decides to stay back like Branchpaw said in order to figure out what was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
While Branchpaw and Herbpool tried to help Moonstar, treating him as best they could, Flamepaw paced in front of the Leader's den, her tail lashing the air behind her. She couldn't sit still and just wait. Not while her mentor was in such a condition. At moonhigh, Shadepelt came over and told Flamepaw to go get some rest, but she just shook her head and continued pacing.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:15 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Foxpaw sighs: "He'll be fine, trust me. He's being treated by Herbpool. Don't doubt her ability. Now c'mon, let's go to sleep. He'll be up and at it in the morning. Promsie ya that." He then gently pushes Flamepaw to the Apprentice den as he was somewhat hoping what he was saying was true...will Moonstar be alright? He was not so sure.....

In a dream, the Thunderclan leader could clearly see things around him. He may have either lost a live or is dreaming. With his vision now becoming clear, he starts to see a figure. A cat with white fur with a collar on its neck. A kittypet? What is a kittypet doing here? And what purpose does it have here. But what? There was someone else beside this cat. It was a black cat, with muscle and has some white on its fur, almost looking like someone else...like a resemblence. The white cat's eyes opened wide, showing it's brilliant red eyes. "Beware of the Chaos that ensues, a great battle between order and chaos itself will come forth. The only way to defeat the evil is to find the clan of the skies."

The next morning was a bit eerie, since some of the cats were hoping Moonstar was alright. Scarstar came out of the medicine den, he was alright and didn't see a problem. "Now I am ready to get back to my clan!" "NO you are not!" Herbpool sneered. "I have to make sure you didn't get poisoned or anything now that I see Moonstar had it. "How long is that gonna take?" "Just a minute." She then goes on and check the leader, seeing he was alright. "Well, nothing too serious. That's strange." "What's strange? Don't tell me that he lost a life!" He hisses as he was getting tired of being here as it is. "I...really don't know. When we were done, he just...remained still...and his breathing was short. So I don't know if he lost another life or not." "I thought a medicine cat knows whenever a leader lost a live or not." "Oy, pipe down." Shadowtail wobbled out of the den as she was tired of hearing his complaints. "Leave the cat be, we already got a lot to worry about like that Chaos. Speaking of that, he's your brother?" Scarstar did not respond to that question. "Give Moonstar my regards, I must be heading back to my camp." With that he took off in a speed too much to handle. Shadowtail grumbled: "Alright, let's see if he's alright." She walked beside Herbpool as they entered the Leader's den. Shadowtail was the first to come over and lightly shake him. "Are you dead or alive Moonstar? If you are alive, can you hear me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw pushed back against Foxpaw, not wanting to leave Moonstar's den, but she eventually gave in and allowed him to guide her to the apprentice den. The next morning, she followed Herbpool and Shadowtail into the Leader's den. The smell of sickness was less, but Moonstar's scent was just as weak. He didn't respond when Shadowtail shook him, and his sides didn't move with his breath. "He's losing a life," Flamepaw mewed quietly. She shivered, feeling as if a cat had just brushed by her, leaving the den, though there was no one beside her. "Right now."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
With a growl, she responded sharply: "And to think he has done the most stupidiest idea! Waiting for me and Scarstar and then waiting to see if rats were around!" "Hey! No need to be harsh, he wanted his clan to be safe." "How many lives are left then?! one?!" "If you stop yelling I'll tell you. But this will make it his 2nd life lost. That means he has seven lives to go." Shadowtail took a deep breath a little bit as she sighs. "If you say so..." She sighs, a little sadly actually. "Why don't you go to the border patrol? It'll help you clear your mind." Shadowtail stared at her for awhile before nodding and took off. Herbpool now sat there waiting for moonstar. "We'll just have to wait until he gets up Flamepaw, so hang with Shadepelt and Foxpaw until I can conclude if he is alright to train you or not."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw's ears and tail drooped. "Can't I stay here? I want to be here when he wakes up." Even though Moonstar was her mother's brother and not her father, Flamepaw felt closer to him than her own father. Herbpool shook her head. "Go wait with Shadepelt and Foxpaw." Flamepaw hung her head and slunk out of the Leader's den, finding Shadepelt and Foxpaw sitting in the shade of the Highrock. She flopped down beside Foxpaw with a sigh, curling her tail around herself and crossing her paws over her muzzle.

Shortly after Flamepaw had left, Moonstar woke. "I lost a life." It wasn't phrased as a question, but at the same time it was a question. Moonstar wanted to know whether what he had seen had been a dream. Either way, he knew he would have to tell Herbpool of it.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Herbpool nodded as Moonstar had stated that he had lost a life. "That means now you have 7 lives." She stated in a whisper-like tone before asking him: "Did you dream of anything Moonstar? Is there something I should know?"

Foxpaw couldn't help but notice a very sad Flamepaw with her head hung low and her eyes drifting off to 'somewhere'. "Hey....uhhh...you ok?" He asked her, as he knew she might need some comfort about the whole ordeal with Moonstar.

Shadowtail in the meanwhile, decided to get away from the whole border patrol and just sit at one of the rocks to look at the view. She needed some time off and she knew her body was too sore and weak to do anything. Scarstar had already left for his clan, now Shadowtail had to figure out what should she do since she is back from the day's journey to Chaosclan's territory. But more questions went through her head, getting more of them than answers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded, pushing himself to his feet, then sitting on his haunches and licking his paw so he could clean his ears. "Yes. I saw two cats. Members of Starclan, I think. One was a white female kittypet with red eyes. The other was a black tom, with a little white around his muzzle and starting in his fur. He resembled Shadowtail other than the difference in their eyes. An ancestor of hers perhaps? I didn't recognize either of them as being from the forest, but there are so many cats in Starclan...The white cat said, 'Beware of the Chaos that ensues, a great battle between order and chaos itself will come forth. The only way to defeat the evil is to find the clan of the skies.'" He paused for a moment to let Herbpool take in what he'd said. "But Skyclan has been lost for ages. It's just a tale for kits now."

Flamepaw's ears flicked, but she didn't look up at the other apprentice standing beside her. "Moonstar lost a life, and Herbpool wouldn't let me stay till he wakes," she mumbled.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Herbpool sighs: "Legends are lessons with the truth hidden within. Or well..so have the elders have told me since I was kit. They may not be part of the fourclans but maybe they know how to handle this situation. They are known to be very strong cats. So maybe it'll help you figure out how to deal with the problem we are having right now. I even heard a rumor from one of the kittypets that some of the warriors who had escaped from Chaos took refuge at Skyclan while you were gone to get the kits back." She then looked up at the sky. "Wow, another long journey. Clearly it's a bad conflict if Starclan wants you to meet the old forgotten clan. Well, it's best if you rest and get yourself ready and probably have to tell the clan of your departure again, I don't think the clan will be 'enthusastic' about it."

Foxpaw sighs. "If I remember correctly, he had poison from the rats. Maybe she didn't want it spread about?" Then he heards Shadepelt calling for him and flamepaw to train. "Maybe some training will cheer you up, no?" He tries to cheer her up, but he can't be sure if he does a good job.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded. "I know. This time, though, it isn't my choice whether or not to go. Flamepaw will come with me this time, though. I can't leave her to be trained by Shadepelt for Starclan knows how long. And I can't put that duty on Shadepelt's shoulders for so long. I will bring Shadowtail as well. If other warriors escaped form Chaosclan and took refuge with Skyclan, she will be better able to convince them to help us than I." He lay back down in his nest. "How much have you taught Branchpaw?"

"Rat poison doesn't spread, mousebrain! The poison was in the bites!" Flamepaw spat. Then she winced, her ears flicking back. "Sorry. That was mean." She sighed and got to her feet. "Okay, I'll go train with you."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Foxpaw fliches at her harshest remark ever. He shakes his head then walks off to Shadepelt to continue the training. He just decides not to talk to her the rest of the day: She seems rather upset... He thought as he was training with his mentor.

Herbpool nodded. "It'll be a very long journey. I understand that, I'll help Shadepelt if he gets a bit stressed. But we have to keep thos a secret from the other clans, Especially Scarstar. If he had found out you went to Skyclan to go find the warriors from Chaos, no doubt he would have left. I swear he is a hard-headed, stubborn fool." She sighs, knowing how Scarstar will react to Moonstar going to Skyclan to get the refuges. "I don't know about Shadowtail. After her fight, she seems a bit injured to go. But anyway, I didn't teach Branchpaw much because she seems to know most of the medicine. But she lacks the knowledge of the major ones like Greencough, and Kittencough. Why'd you ask?"

"Shadowtail! Shadowtail~!" "Oy! What is it now?!" Shadowtail leaped down out of the rocks, only to hiss at the pain. Branchpaw shakes her head. "Why do you always do this?! You never take it easy!" "The day I do that, is the day pigs fly!"

Branchpaw sighs. "Your always like this. Now c'mon back, that walk probably at least stretched out the muscles." She lead her black-furred friend back to the medicine cat den. "Oh and I also heard that Moonstar woke up. He is do-" Shadowtail bolted from her to go the Leader den. "HEY! I wasn't done!"

Shadowtail tripped in front of Herbpool when she arrived at the Leader's den. "You never seem to know the words 'easy.' "I don't need it from you too." She groans as she sits up. "Besides, I'm fine. My muscles just need to work again." Herbpool had a doubtful expression on her face, but was not going to challenge her. "I heard that you were awake Moonstar, you alright? Did you...lost a life?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff