Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's all right." he said, patting her back lightly. "Someone has to be blamed, I knew what I was agreeing to."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd

she nodded and sighed. "its still not fair. but i guess i'll have to live with it..." she sighed, going back to her chair to finish off her milk.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos chuckled. "You won't have to live with it. Soon enough you'll be with an entirely new family, a much better one than Mathias." He took a swig of his juice swiftly and laid the cup down. After wiping his mouth with a napkin, he sat up straight and readily. "Are you ready? There is one place I must stop by before today's journey begins."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 pm
Awesome nerd

don't be so sure.... she thought to herself, her eyes flickering.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Hearing no reaction, Chaos lowered his gloved hand from his cheek and looked at her. "Cybil?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm
Awesome nerd

hearing her name, she jumped slightly and then nodded. "y-yeah, okay..." she murmured, chewing on her lip.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Pure T0rture

With the faintest of nods, Chaos rose from his chair and held his hand out for her to take. "Do not stray away from me," he advised as he took hold of her small hand in his large one. "I do not want to lose you in the midst of this crowd."

The walk through town was long yet fine. The weather was nice, although slightly discomforting with someone in Chaos' outfit, however he showed no signs of irritation. After a good long walk he reached his destination, it was obvious through his squeeze of her hand. He strode a little faster towards a small store with a hanging sign too dusty and aged to actually be legible. Chaos looked at the front door and tried to gaze through the door's window. After a thorough inspection, he sighed in defeat with somewhat irritation finally showing in his frost blue eyes. "I forgot today was Sunday." he mumbled more to himself than to Cybil. "The store is closed."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm
Awesome nerd

the child pouted as she gazed at the store, only to sneeze. "Damn...." She mumbled, shivering. "C-can we go back...? I-I l-leftmy shawl at t-the i-inn....."she stuttered, wrapping her free arm around herself. Without the shawl, one could not only see every bruise on her body, but the horrid excuses for clothes that she wore; browned ratted and rotted old clothes that barely did anything to cover her let alone keep her warm, it was a miracle she'd made it this long in the harsh winter.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Pure T0rture

After a minute or two, Chaos took his hand away from Cybil's to unbutton his coat. The process took only a matter of seconds. He removed his coat, revealing the elegant dress shirt beneath it pressed down by a black vest, and put it over the child's arm. Because of their height difference, the coat served more as a dress for Cybil. "Perhaps we should buy you some new clothes." he pondered aloud.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd

shakin still under his jacket, she nodded lightly and bit her lip to keep her teeth from chattering.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos looked around for a nearby clothing store and saw one a few blocks down. Holding Cybil's hand again, which was swallowed by his coat's sleeve, he walked her towards the store. It was as small as the closed store he had visited, and fortunately it was open. Inside were simple bits of clothing, nothing fabulous, most likely for the lower class. Either way, it was better than what Cybil currently had. "Let's see..." Chaos mumbled and released the girl to tend to a rack of clothes ranging from ages five to twelve. Fashion-wise he was bad, and so he was a bit apprehensive about finding clothes suitable for Cybil.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Awesome nerd

looking around the store slowly, Cybil softly hummed to herself as she looked around. Straying away for where he was, she slowly made her way back to some of the finer clothes, gently trailing her fingers across the fabrics with a smile as they gained colors. Red. Green. Purple. She paused lightly on a gentle blue dress that had soft white details on the skirt and sleeves, gently touching her fingers to it, she smiled. It was soft. .

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ah, I see you've found one." Chaos commented from behind Cybil. He examined the dress carefully, a few small dresses draped over his arm, but none as exquisite as this. Such elegance was alien to the poor store, but he supposed it was for the finer customers in a hurry or the poor ones that gained money's luck upon occasion. Chaos took the dress off the dress and looked from it to her. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked in a steady tone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Awesome nerd

she smiled and nodded, her eyes glowing softly. "Yup. It's pretty. And I'd take good care of it...."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Watching her carefully, Chaos finally flickered his gaze to the cashier. "Very well." he sighed and made his way towards the worker. After a few minutes, the transaction was complete and he was done. He received his change as well as a thanks from the cashier and turned to Cybil. "Go ahead and change into it." he said while handing her the delightful dress.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff