Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Base: Team One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 pm
How much I wish I had my custom weapon right now... Ok ! Continue time. Andddddd ACTION ! I edited my post.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm
Rockgirl809
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image

Kaoru noticed his speed. She stopped her spinning as her hand seals were quick. She got impaled with the sword through her back feeling the sharp pain it caused. As soon as it went in she pushed it out with her jutsu gasping. 'Damn..' She thought. "Your better then I thought you were Cyrus..." Kao stood up straight. Focusing more on the fight then the wound to help the pain subside.

Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)

Chakra: 89

Edit

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

ShiningAce

Rockgirl809

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 pm
ShiningAce

Edgar InuzukaUser Image Chunin User Image Sunagakure User Image Sasori Striker

User Image

Repost:
Ed was surprised at the kid's speed, he himself mad a dash for him just as he made a dash for her. The second she got impaled in the back, and the kid pushed back from the spinning barrier, Ed got in Cyrus's trajectory and tried to land a full strength kick at Cyrus so that it will break bones it it lands. No doubt he would fly a few yards away from the shear power. Ed then quickly performed the proper seals and sand started to spill out of the gourd and armor as strong as steal formed. It would feel like an extra layer of skin on him as he was accustomed to carrying around the gourd of sand and weights on his ankles, arms, and torso. It would not affect his speed but his blowes would feel like an unbreakable was was hit. He dropped the gourd on the ground with a loud thud and crack as the ground itself adjusted to the weight. Ed then summuned an ember clone and commanded it to take Kaoru (which is the name of a twin on Ouran Host Club by the way. 0.o) somewhere safe and out of the area.With the smell of his comrades blood in the air he got rather angry and spread, with his fingers, some of his own blood that he stored in a vile. Then Ed bursted with his top speed as he went for yet another attack on Cyrus and threw a sword and pulled out his red Sand Kusunagi. Meanwhile the clone got near her and it tried to give her some medical attention by putting pressure on the gash but it would be to no avail because she had already pulled out the sword making matters worse for her.

(Let me explain what happened. As she was spinning you broke her barrier and were pushed back. What I did was get behind you as you were pushed back and kicked you at full stregth away from us. This would be unavoidable as you are flying backwards and before you could possible react I will have kicked you somewhere (it would be randome because well you are the one flying in the air and i can't auto move you and or touch you unless you say so.) The resulting kick if landed will break bones and leave you winded which would give me time to do everythig mentioned. Now, i am going for yet another attack but this time I am running at top speed which is 6 then at that speed I am throwing a sword with my full stregth which would make the speed well above 6. For added measure I myself am comming at you at 6 speed. That is just my little explanation. )

Chakra: 150 + 20 months = 210 - 9 ( 3 ember clones) - 3 (one ember clone) - 5 (sand armor) = 193
Strength/ Speed: A/S Speed: 6(+2/-3) / Strength: 7(+3/-3)
Taijutsu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 am
User Image

CAN YOU SEE

Cyrus' body burst through Kao's "ultimate defense". The statement was laughable at best. His person itself was covered in cuts and bruises, but he had impaled Kao's stomach with his sword, Blood seeker. It's ability was a vampire effect. Whenever he hurt someone, he healed in response to how much damage his attack inflicted. And the damage done to Kao was severe, so those minor bruises and cuts were already disappearing. He felt revitalized, but still had to keep his chakra pool in check, for there was still another opponent to be dealt with. Plus, Kao was still alive and kicking, for now.

Cyrus wanted to get out of the vicinity of Kao, so he can rethink his strategy. Unfortunately Ed was behind him. Cyrus would be replaced by an exploding tag. Since Ed was mid-flying kick, it would be hard for him to escape. It was possible though. It co Cyrus would be far away from Kao and Ed, near the flag.

Cyrus wasn't very worried about Kao, for she was bleeding out on the floor. It was only a matter of time till she passed. Ed's clone wouldn't be able to help very much, since she pulled out the sword. Blood would literally be pouring out, in intervals of ten seconds.

Away from the ongoing battle, Cyrus' coffin shakes. The creature inside wants out. Or maybe they all do. The coffin door bursts open, and out comes Madness, Cyrus' Specter. The Specter growls. It wants a good fight. It would create four wind wolves to attack the clone and Kao. Then it would take away the air around the real Ed, and he would find himself in a bubble. "Let the Madness begin..." The Specter said in a low voice. "Indeed" Cyrus agreed.

THE MADNESS WITHEN

User ImageUser Image

Chakra: 125/156
Jutsu Used: Kawarimi No Jutsu
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specters Active: Madness
Specter Jutsu: Fuuton Reppu-Ookami - Wind Style: Gale Wolf, Shinku - Vacuum
Specer Chakra: 80/100

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 am
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image

Kaoru saw the ember clone nearing her. She looked down at her wound as she ripped the clothing around it to fully expose it. She weaves a simple hand sign as she makes a long piece of string. She cuts it in half holding the other half in her mouth. She grabs a small pin out of her hair and unravels it, making it smooth as she then wraps the string around it and ties the bottom. She's done this plenty of times before with her step sister. She begin to sew the front of her wound closing it. She made sure not a single inch was open. She knotted it at the bottom as she was done. She repeated the beginning process again. Wrapped the string around her pin and ties it at the bottom. She hands it to the clone wanting it to sow where the sword had entered in her back.
Kaoru's focus was on the distance ahead where she had saw something come out of a coffin. She saw wolves coming at her as chakra formed around her blade as she quickly whipped it out as it lifted up off the air in a rapid movement

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
One blade being used

Chakra: 89-6= 83

OCC: I think we need a posting order

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:22 pm
Edgar InuzukaUser Image Chunin User Image Sunagakure User Image Sasori Striker

User Image

(RE-Edit smile

As Ed's kick landed, Cyrus burst and an explosive tag appeared. Ed quickly spun around as it exploded. Ed flew a few feat away from the blast. The gourds was burnt black and he himself suffered some burn spots. He was in tatters but nothing too severe. He was a little numb but Ed then performed the appropriate signs and sand started to flow out of the gourd and cover his body in an armor as strong as steel. He ignored the pain and prepared for whatever might happen next and he started to concentrate. Almost rapidly his skin changed color and his muscles got tense. The first four inner gates were now open, he can feel his strength get higher and now it was time to search for Cyrus.As he sniffed into the air, he couldn't smell anything. He threw a kunai at a tree but it bounced off as it got near. He then realized he was starting to loose air.Then Ed made a few more hand signs and pulled out two katana. Then electricity started to form on them both. He was now prepared but he started to feel weird. Very quickly he threw on of the chidori katana and the bubble popped and Ed was finally to breath in. Some wolves made of wind showed up and Ed quickly made a few hand signs and breathed in, then let out his breath as a giant fireball left his mouth and hopefully destroyed the wind wolves. He then would hurry and pull out another katana while his own chidory katana was still active as it itself spread into the hilt and blade. Ed sniffed into the air and found cyrus's location. He quickly prepared a jutsu and speed off in his direction.

Chakra: 193 - 5 (giant fireball jutsu) - 10 (chidory katana) = 178
Strength/ Speed: A/S Speed: 6(+2/-3) / Strength: 7(+3/-3)
Taijutsu

Metal_Edge91

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm
After consulting some crew, Iv'e edited my post.

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 am
~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira remained on the ceiling of the base as he watched the younger shinobi duke it out in fill out combat. He smiled at how well Cyrus took initiative, Ed was just as wild and belligerent as usual, but that was to be expected out of an Inuzuka. While their battle went on, Cyrus reminded Akira of something which caused him to whistle as 8 Gale wolves appeared forth from the entrance increasing the number of in the area. Here is where things started to get out of hand as the two Phantom Blade Master Clones that were in the tunnel emerged running full speed back into the room. The first headed straight for Ed while four wolves trailed behind him and the other for the wounded Kao. She had yet to start using any healing techniques on her wound apart from the rugged stitching of it externally. Internally, she would be in an intense amount of pain and probably bleeding out internally as well. Add that with movements she may or may not be able to do against the onslaught of the clone before ripping her stitching and cause even more harm to herself before dying of blood loss and you would get a result of what one would called 'a rock and a hard place.'

Akira watched to see how this would unfold for the two youths as he focused on building his natural chakra for when he would take on the offensive to the enemy base to take on Tavian himself.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█
▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░ █▄▄█   ▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█

ᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ᗯᗩﬡ☂ ᓰᔕ Ⅴᗴﬡᘐᙓﬡᙅᙓ
Chakra 175/200 ll

[INDENT]
Seeing that this awkward positioning of the fight was definitely no use to her teammates she completed a single seal and sent her spirit back into her body. Before the projectile Kohaku had sent flying towards her seemingly lifeless body made contact she simply cocked her head leftwards in order to avoid them. With a push downwards on her hands she propelled her body upright on her feet in order then established the chakra strings that were holding her puppets. "Guess I'll take care of the little b***h first.."her melodic voice chimed.

With a few trickles of her fingers she sent two of her puppets towards the little bug-related child named Kaoru. Blade, one of Kelala's puppets, slashed towards her at blinding speed as the blazing crimson colored one blasted three explosive tags towards her which would explode upon contact with anything. Kao would have less than a minute's reaction period before she was blown to thousands of particles. On the very tip of the puppet's blade was a toxin, but what did it do? All things would be revealed once she was slashed successfully. All five of blade's arms slashed sharpened blades at the girl's neck, midsection, arms, and legs simultaneously. Keeping up with this swordsmen typed puppet would prove difficult, especially with his stats towering hers. Lala's brilliant blonde locks flooded her shoulders as her left arm remained airborne controlling the two individual puppets. When it was time, the others would battle...but for now she would continue simply in order to remain promiscuous, mystical, and totally mysterious.

(Puppets Stats are 7/7)

ᓮ'ᗰ ﬡᗝ☂ ᙡᖺᗝ ᓰ ⋒ᔕᙓᕍ ♈ᗝ ᕊᗴ

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 pm
(( since I am about to die can I use my custom weapon ? ))  

Rockgirl809

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 pm
Rockgirl809

((If it isn't approved yet, then no))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Rockgirl809

((If it isn't approved yet, then no))

yeah it's approved. I just wanna use it test it out etc...  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 pm
Rockgirl809

[[You have 8 posts left. - 1 for the post itself and - 1 for the jutsu. Since Metal isn't editing and hasn't been on for five days, i'll post.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

[[You have 8 posts left. - 1 for the post itself and - 1 for the jutsu. Since Metal isn't editing and hasn't been on for five days, i'll post.]]

Mhm....  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas