Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 am

Normally grey skinned with black blood, it was not easy for Zar to ever get what could be termed as colour in his features. So he remained entirely oblivious to the blush that crept up from Nahm's compliment, his expression still that determined indifferent mask he always wore. "I would wager you say that to all the boils." He said, with just the edge of a smile shining through the cracks in his composure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Field Trip! AJ felt he shouldn't miss this one, especially when Andrew and some familiar names were on the sign-up. This was his second Selene's class, which the first one prove to be a successful one. AJ noticed that the sign-up sheet was a bit odd, but he had no time to examine it slowly. They got to arrive at the Gates at 11. He went back to the dorm to do a quick pack and dashed to the Gates.

Arrived at the gates, AJ was happy that the group was still there. Pretending to be a good student, he showed Selene his empty pockets and put his bag into the box and grabbed a pin to put on.

AJ didn't know what "DETH" was, but surely they were awesome! Brother was gone, so as his horns and scales. However, he had to say that he kinda loved the outfit he was wearing now. A dark grey knit hat, a red scarf with skull logo, a vest with a sleeveless hoodie and a pair of red laced boots. The once serpent-dragon boil was now like a rebel human teen who dyed his hair silver light grey and wore a pair of red contact lenses.

He wondered if the others would recognize him now. Time to test that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 am

“Yeah, the clothes suck,” he agreed grumpily, patting the boil’s arm. Efflo wasn’t entirely unused to the heat, though the two layers wrapping around his upper torso made him feel like he had his fluffy winter coat on. But he didn’t bother to hassle with his sweater or shirt, after the shoes, the clothes made him nervous, he preferred to just ignore their existence. Instead he took a step back from Gabby, leaving his only his arm looped through the dragon’s. He didn’t want to make Gabby uncomfortable.

Sibyl’s question made him whip his head back to the ghoul. “Glowy worms?” he asked, staring at her. What a strange question. “I do, my natural form is overgrown with them. Why do you ask?” He watched as she attempted to take off her shoes, instinctively going to reach for her as she fell again. But the selkie seemed to have it under control, so he stuck to clinging shyly to Gabby’s arm.

“What are selkies like, Sibyl? I’ve never seen one before. Is your foot okay?” He was trying.

Eight

Nio Love
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 am

Moriko had tried to show up on time, but it looked as if she might be just a few minutes late. Several other students were already there and had managed to snag up their pins already. The ghoul wasn't sure how she felt about being a 'test subject' but she was interested in the class.

The Kitsune was quite glad that she had left her personal items in her room. These companions of the professor didn't look to be particularly trustworthy and she would not have been pleased to leave her items with them. Quickly, she showed the professor that her pockets were empty and moved along to grab her pin.

She felt an odd sensation as her ears and tail disappeared. Other than that, Moriko looked like her normal self. Looking around at her fellow students, she noticed Andrew not too far off. She remembered him from her previous class and field trip. Moriko hadn't talked to him much, but he looked as if he wasn't handling the transformation very well and she decided to see what she could do.

"Hey there." She butted into the middle of the group. "You okay? You don't look so hot." The pun was entirely accidental on her part.

phantompanther13

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Although Molan was doing a bang up job of reassuring the ghoul that there could have been nothing she could do about his now lack of bells, there was still a pout on her face that accompanied a a curt little nod. Olivia just didn't like to see her friends unhappy, and yes that did extend to Andrew in his feverish attempts to stay warm. If the wight could give her own to him, well of course she would. Because, she was starting to feel the signs of discomfort in her many layers and her pout shifted to match. Her fingers tugged a little at her collar as she tried to stay with the conversation at hand.

At least the flame demon was making new friends, it seemed, with how he had now clung to the larger of the boils like he was glued to him. Her lips twitched into a bemused smile, shifting more with Uru's statement. The human world.

"Students aren't allowed," at least she had remembered that much from schooling. Nice and simple. And now that she thought about Molan's earlier assessment, well... souvenirs had never even crossed her mind; her search for more bells would have stuck to school grounds. Her eyes instantly lit up at the thought, "do you think we will get to keep anything from there?" (This was at least a nice distraction from the thoughts on breathing and how warm is was getting).

- and hey! Someone new! And another ghoul, who was rightfully a ghoul and not just dressed like one like Molan was (still, she couldn't tell the difference). Olivia gave her a nice welcoming stare.

phantompanther13

raja

phiferwolf

cheshirekttty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 pm

After taking her pin and, well, changing, Steffani had lingered briefly in her hunt for Lark. The brief lingering turned out to be a good thing; she was joined by someone who didn't look too bad as a human. Still a bit gross, but what're you going to do? She smiled when he came over, adjusting her purse on her shoulder.

"I don't." She assured, grinning a bit. "I've only got one name on the list I recognize, too." She added, a bit sheepish. "She's around here somewhere. We could stick together."

Steffanistuck out her hand, smile still there, though a bit smaller. No need to be creepy about it now. "I'm Steffani."

The polite, brief introduction was slightly interrupted when Steffani glanced around again -- and spotted Lark.

Her hand flew up to cover her mouth. Oh my Jack. "You look great, Lark." She said, internalizing all of her LOLs. "Well. Y'know." Omjlol. "Excited to go?" Don't focus on the dress, don't focus on the dress, don't focus on the dress.

Nerpin

pinchmonster

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Even if he was thankful that the fire demon was off... well... Andrew's statement earned a shake of Molan's head. If he'd been less composed it would have been a full roll of the eyes at how ridiculous the boil was behaving. "You will not." Or so he figured. The pins were regulating their conditions to a degree. Forcing Olivia to breath, him to warm up, and Andrew to cool his head. Uncomfortable as it was, he assumed they wouldn't die from said conditions. Even if he really would have preferred to go sit in a fridge or something at this point. Or at least his own nicely cooled room.

He wasn't going to pass out, but he'd started to notice that it felt like summer. It wasn't, but it felt like it. Which meant discomfort. Even if he wasn't wearing nearly as much as he generally did.

A nod was offered at Uru's statement. A reasonable fellow. While he wasn't wrong in what he'd said, certainly it didn't apply to anyone. "I do not emanate cold the same as some. I prefer it and am generally a low temperature. However the way you are likely thinking of it is more akin to my brother. Things he touches turn to ice more often than not." In truth he wouldn't ever really freeze things on touch unless he willed it. He'd always seem cold due to his element, but unless he was making a storm he was just a chilly being to be around. That... could get sick if stuck in too warm an environment. Everyone had things they needed.

"I've never been myself. It should be interesting?" He added before looking as another ghoul seemed to be edging up to speak to Andrew. He didn't know her, nor did he seem much reason to care as... if her interest was in the fire twerp she had terrible taste. So back to worrying over little Olivia. "That's true. Typically we aren't." He did know that much. That passports and the like were involved with going. It was heavily regulated for a variety of reasons. That didn't stop him from being curious though. "I... wouldn't mind having something nice. Potentially a real treasure?" To him, a bell was a treasure. He wasn't thinking of anything expensive. Just quality. "Though I also suspect obtaining it would be difficult. If they have a monetary system I doubt they take pumpkin seeds." That didn't change the fact he wanted to try and get his hands on a bell from the human realm now. This could be difficult.

Chirigami
And then they looted the human world better than the ponies looted Disneyland. /notreallybutlol
phantompanther13
phiferwolf
cheshirekttty
Hello fellow foxlike thing! He's ignoring you for paying attention to Andrew. It's ok.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:59 pm

“I wouldn’t count on bringing anything back. Things from the human world turn to dust when they come here.” Andrew turned, still listening, but cold as Jack.

A new person arrives and she seemed… at least a little more sympathetic to his plight. “I’m freezing. Flame demons are not meant to be this cold.” Uru was released as Andrew reattached to the new ghoul. She was slightly warmer than the others. He still preferred Olivia but the new ghoul was better than the boil. Andrew did make sure to be fairly polite about it, careful not to touch anything decent boils shouldn’t. He just wanted warmth. “Hi. Hopefully this cold s**t wears off soon.” Andrew was feeling pretty grumpy about this whole situation, but he reminded himself that they were going to human world. It was worth freezing over. And at least he wasn’t wearing that dumb lantern again.

Chirigami
crushing your dreams

phiferwolf

cheshirekttty

Raja
no loot for you. sorry.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:03 pm

At this point, Uru was beginning to assume that those who went to the Human world were very powerful, high ranking, or permitted to go. In this case, they were being permitted to go with the motive of educational purposes. And, according to the sign up sheet, they were to learn how to use their FEAR indirectly. That sounded to be the gist of everything, but he was concerned about the motive of the trip. To channel their fear indirectly. He was a physical attacker, his fear was engulfing his fists with his flame and physically punching the snot out of things. How could something like that be used indirectly? Fire was a frightening visual stimuli, and the cold sensation is a foreboding feeling...

It was then that a voice came from nearby. Another female was coming toward them - a student. However, her attention was to the male that was once stuck to his side like a parasite. The male in question wasn't much of his concern now that he wasn't causing trouble for the females, but the girl did get a sideways glance.

He grew curious with the undead's and Molan's conversation about being able to get thnings from the real wolrd and bringing them back. He smirked at the idea of what they could haul back here, but that was certainly stealing and thus not something he was into. But it was a curious thing nevertheless. If there were minis there, unclaimed and wild, he would gladly take it back and tend to it. His mind returned to what sort of minis they had there.

"Do you think they'll have minis?"

Chirigami
phantompanther13
raja
cheshirekttty
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Moriko took in a sharp breath as the boil attached himself to her. At least he had been polite about it, but she wasn't used to anyone touching her. Had he been in better shape she might have sent her fist in his direction, but he was cold and took pity on him instead. "You warming up there?" She tried to ask politely.

While the boil was clinging to her, she looked about at the other's nearby. She had seen them around here and there but didn't particularly know any of them well. Actually, she barely knew Andrew even. Noticing Olivia's look, Moriko shot her as friendly of a smile as she could manage. She also noted the boils Molan and Uru.

It was odd to see everyone looking completely human. She felt naked without her tail and found it unnerving. She wondered how the others felt. If she was more sociable she might ask, but instead she kept quiet.

Chirigami

Raja

Phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

(forgot quotes on a couple, sorry for double notifications)

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Standing off to a corner, Mia only watched others with a disinterested look. From the looks of the list, she knew that Molan, Olivia, and even that hot-headed nitwit of a flame demon was here, but she didn't feel like engaging in social activities right now. Why did she even bother coming?

The moment she heard the jingling, she turned her head, thinking Molan had found her, but a flash of green made her conclude it wasn't the ice demon, and she only arched an eyebrow as the professor ended up tripping over herself several times, and then... actually fell.

"Shouldn't you... help her?"
Miasma only shrugged, as by that time, the snake professor had managed to pick herself up, babbling on about the trip.
The mention of having to empty out their pockets made Miasma stare at the professor, but when she found out they were actually visiting the human world, she beamed.

Her uncle had told her so many stories about the human world, and it was from that one time he accidentally brought something back from it, that lead her contracting with Psy and... ultimately brought her here.
And so she listened with rapt attention as Selene explained their itinerary for tonight, bouncing up to her happily and showed her lack of pockets, and then taking a pin, was about to pin the tacky thing to herself when she looked around and saw that... students that weren't of the reaper class were slowly turning... humanoid.

... wait, wearing this pin... made them humans?
"I... don't even NEED to wear this. I look enough like a human as is!"
Though it seemed the professor wasn't listening, and Mia was really tempted to just chuck the pin back in the box, but after a thorough explanation about how humans wouldn't naturally have a small swarm of butterflies around them, and weren't able to control FEAR, and though she said no one would notice, the familiar finally won the argument.

"You know I won't be able to summon, let along talk to you with this thing on."
"It's only temporary. I'll see you when you get back."
"Hmph."
"Besides, weren't you dying to visit the human world? You could learn a lot there... and they have butterflies there too. You won't be alone."

With reluctance, Mia nodded, said a quick goodbye to Psy as she clipped the pin to her shawl.
Nothing extravagant happened, except the length of her dress receded to just above her knees, and the bits of flair on her heels and hair were gone.
It wasn't a dramatic change, but she still felt plain and naked. She missed her butterflies already.

Quote:
Will be a bit scarce. Need to study QQ. Quote if you need my attention
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Contemplating to himself, he was noticing that he was having to consciously keep himself upright. Normally, he had his tail to balance his top heavy self, but without it, he was finding it rather annoying... Reaching up to scratch the back of his head, he was reminded that his ears are also gone. A tongue glided over his teeth to notice that his canines had also reduced in size. Curious, he opened his mouth, tapping the canine with a finger.

"Hmmmm...." he murmured, rubbing the not-so-sharp tips; probing with tongue and finger. "...how do humans eat?" he asked rhetorically.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Zev was definitely around, but the sign up sheet wasn't. So that was a thing.

It smiled at Selene and turned out its pockets. Paper and pencils (and something that might have been a toad) scattered all over the ground. Since whatever was in them was out now, it grabbed the pin and scampered toward the others.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Well, wasn't Andrew being ... a, she paused midthought unsure of the proper term of phrase to use. Something about rain. Well, either way, that what he was being a butt and Olivia puffed out her cheeks at him. (And just how many other creepled was he going to latch onto anyways? Was he trying to hit everyone?) At least the others shared the desire to be able to keep some sort of momento from this little trip; because it would be awesome and the ghoul liked things. (Maybe even they could keep these neat pins, even though it really barely did anything to her... except make her breath and stuff).

"They can always make exceptions," or at least she oh so hoped they could. To the large boil's questions, she honestly had no clue and simply shrugged in response. Huh, there seemed to be liquid pooling at the back of her neck, she reached back to wipe lightly at it, pulling her hand back to look at the small beads on her peachy colored skin; was this sweat?

phantompanther13
you're not ruining this Dx

raja
he's not ruining this for us!

phiferwolf
yes, share the sentiment! they will get stuff!

cheshirekttty
yay, a smile ~

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:07 pm

One could almost sense the annoyance with Andrew as he spoke. "There are instances where things have made it back." It was true, it was a difficult thing and more rare, but a trip of students was also an exception to the rule. Which meant there could be a case such as that happening. "If you're going to state something, state all of the facts." He was aware most things turned to dust, but there were ways to avoid it.

A slight hmph and he looked off back toward the others. They seemed more interested in it. And then there was a mention of minis. If he'd still had his ears they would have shot up to match the little sparkle in his eyes. He did so love his little pets. "Oh... I do wonder what kinds they have." It wasn't a matter of if. Just what. He... sort of hoped he'd find a cute one. Drag the little thing home with him. Obviously, Uru had his priorities as straight as Molan did.

Then the mention of teeth and he shrugged shaking his head. "I'm not certain how they manage either. It's hard enough without my tail." In truth, he did have a good sense of balance, but it was far more awkward without his hearing intact and his tail swaying about as usual. This just wasn't normal.

He offered a smile to Olivia at that point as she mentioned it. "Perhaps this time." He added before noting her odd behavior. His head once more found itself tilted at an odd angle as he wordlessly tried to inquire before waiting to ensure he didn't need to essentially kick Andrew's habit of being a wet blanket about this down again.

chirigami
phantompanther13
phiferwolf
cheshirekttty
He's not the most social sorry. And you let Andrew cling. He dislikes that boil.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff