Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Asians at School? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asian?
  Meh.
  Her.
  Him.
  Them.
  Us.
  Wha...? This doesn't make sense. (It means that your stupid.)
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:48 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
Not many Asians. Although, don't think many Asians like my school because it's pretty racist...

Wow, why would anyone like to be racist?

alot of people don't notice they are being racists until someone tells them...

True. But some people think that being racist is cool, but its not. neutral

true...and when some other ppl are being racists towards the person whom is a racist,they'll act all tough nd yell at us...

Haha, yea. lol
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:19 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
Not many Asians. Although, don't think many Asians like my school because it's pretty racist...

Wow, why would anyone like to be racist?

true...and when some other ppl are being racists towards the person whom is a racist,they'll act all tough nd yell at us...

Haha, yea. lol
eek Racism is not cool, I agree with that. Well, they're being racist on purpose...
For example, sometimes when I walk home from school, you could hear guys imitating Asian languages mad

Also, my friend's boyfriend went to my school once. He got called a f****** Chinese. (sorry for my language...)

Even Angels Cry.....

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:00 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

Haha, yea. lol
eek Racism is not cool, I agree with that. Well, they're being racist on purpose...
For example, sometimes when I walk home from school, you could hear guys imitating Asian languages mad

Also, my friend's boyfriend went to my school once. He got called a f****** Chinese. (sorry for my language...)

in Miami, most people i see are racists ,either classmates or ppl in the next car...ppl we don't know would say "ching chong" schoolmates would just tease you about all your chinese physical features...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:12 pm

xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

Haha, yea. lol

in Miami, most people i see are racists ,either classmates or ppl in the next car...ppl we don't know would say "ching chong" schoolmates would just tease you about all your chinese physical features...
O_O And you live there?
Yeah, classmates make fun of the physical features as well >.<

Even Angels Cry.....

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:46 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

Haha, yea. lol

O_O And you live there?

I want to live in Miami. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:19 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

Haha, yea. lol

O_O And you live there?

domokun

Even Angels Cry.....

Rumpelstilzchen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:14 pm

at my old school, i was surrounded my asians. about 40% of the school was asian. it was insane! most were chinese, others korean, others japanese. (i was one of the few white people to be able to tell the diffrence)

then i transfered schools (for better classes, only like 2 miles away)
now i'm surrounded by mexicans. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:13 pm

hmm at my school there are ummm quite a lot of asians. i think last time they checked it was umm at least 37% of the whole school? my grade..the krns aren't nice >_< the girls are so bitchy..mainly coz of one of them. but all chinese are nice!!!!! yay~ lol there are 3 chinese girls in my grade only. two speaking canto and 1 speaking taiwanese smile umm and quite a lot of guys. there are more chinese/asians in the senior yrs though. like in yr 11 n 12. they hav more than we yr 10's....but ye~ i'm friends with the seniors too smile nearly all us chinese from 10-12 are umm friends or linked in some way~ lolz~ the younger ones...meh.
when i was in primary school some kids used ta tease us bout being asian. like ching chong etc. in high school. didn't get teased at WGHS all girls school coz it was practically ruled by us asians! we got the school the marks blah!!! haha~ yeh well we had like half the grade was asian so not a lot of teasing. some teasing but not coz we are asian.

now at KHHS (btw i'm in australia, sydney) it's a co-ed school. and the "so called popular" ppl make fun of us different ppl coz we aren't "cool" and homies like they are. etc. but mainly coz we are different to them..as in personality wise and all. so they sometimes use my race as a joke but i hav a whole bunch of asians on my side!!! haha~ one is a prefect too~~ my ah goh smile lolz

shinelover

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 am

Rumpelstilzchen
at my old school, i was surrounded my asians. about 40% of the school was asian. it was insane! most were chinese, others korean, others japanese. (i was one of the few white people to be able to tell the diffrence)

then i transfered schools (for better classes, only like 2 miles away)
now i'm surrounded by mexicans. gonk

We only like a few mexicans around our school. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:57 am

shinelover
hmm at my school there are ummm quite a lot of asians. i think last time they checked it was umm at least 37% of the whole school? my grade..the krns aren't nice >_< the girls are so bitchy..mainly coz of one of them. but all chinese are nice!!!!! yay~ lol there are 3 chinese girls in my grade only. two speaking canto and 1 speaking taiwanese smile umm and quite a lot of guys. there are more chinese/asians in the senior yrs though. like in yr 11 n 12. they hav more than we yr 10's....but ye~ i'm friends with the seniors too smile nearly all us chinese from 10-12 are umm friends or linked in some way~ lolz~ the younger ones...meh.
when i was in primary school some kids used ta tease us bout being asian. like ching chong etc. in high school. didn't get teased at WGHS all girls school coz it was practically ruled by us asians! we got the school the marks blah!!! haha~ yeh well we had like half the grade was asian so not a lot of teasing. some teasing but not coz we are asian.

now at KHHS (btw i'm in australia, sydney) it's a co-ed school. and the "so called popular" ppl make fun of us different ppl coz we aren't "cool" and homies like they are. etc. but mainly coz we are different to them..as in personality wise and all. so they sometimes use my race as a joke but i hav a whole bunch of asians on my side!!! haha~ one is a prefect too~~ my ah goh smile lolz
Wah....long post! lol!
Yeah, most of the Asians are seniors at my school too >.<
Heaps of Asians hate my school, since it's pretty racist. The kids still tease me about my race, it sux. Esepcailly the one's who are like, one year above us.
You live in Sydney?! eek Me too! biggrin

Even Angels Cry.....

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:39 am

Even Angels Cry.....
O_O And you live there?

yes, unfortunetly, i do live there...

xXHotBabiBluXx

and why is that?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:19 am

xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
O_O And you live there?

yes, unfortunetly, i do live there...

xXHotBabiBluXx

and why is that?

Or Cleveland or Phoenix, so I can watch my favorite NBA teams play. mrgreen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:51 pm

xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
O_O And you live there?

yes, unfortunetly, i do live there...Awwwwwwwwww.....I'm sorry... *huggies*

My aunt lives in Atlanta. She says lots of Asians live there or something...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:04 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
O_O And you live there?

yes, unfortunetly, i do live there...Awwwwwwwwww.....I'm sorry... *huggies*

My aunt lives in Atlanta. She says lots of Asians live there or something...

the only reason we picked Florida to move to was cuz my aunts lived there...

[Monchhichi]

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:09 pm

my friends make so much racial jokes about chinese people

one was like: how does a chinese person get his or her name?
the answer was, the parents drop them down the staircase and names them by what sound it makes such as "ching chong ching"
gonk
mmhmm.....
another was like: what do you get when you cross a puerto rican with a chinese guy

a car stealer who can't drive
neutral

ok, well that's enough of that

anyways, they make fun of me and a couple other asians a lot, but we're all good friends with each other so i guess they're just saying to be funny but whatever

now though, a couple asians are beginning to stand up for themselves (myself included)
i mean they still continue to make fun of us a little, but they get racial jokes thrown at them too, so it's basically equal

there's a lot of racists on the streets though
ex. my friend was driving and some white guy comes up to him and me and says learn to drive b****, and then drives away

i mean really, why would somebody do that
it's just mean
-i guessed that it was probably 'cause he was asian
but.....*shrugs*

um....what else to say
oh right, now for me, i dont' know about other asians but i'm guessing it's about the same, people dont' try to peer pressure me as much
i guess standign up for yourself really does help
(for my friends, my excuse is that it's bad karma rofl )

and one last thing, i wish i had other types of asians in my school
out of 1300 kids, there's about 50ish chinese kids i think, 1 japanese girl (i think), and a couple of koreans (and once i again, i think)
my school is still dominated by white people even though the hispanic population is getting larger

so i'm done rambling now since i have to eat dinner xd
so see ya
(might not return in awhile again sweatdrop )
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff