Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 pm
With that, Yuri couldn't hold it back any longer. The man bursting out in sudden and hearty laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Akira, lingering behind out of curiosity, came out to see the pair of older guests gradually making their way toward the room. They seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. He raised a brow, grinning. "Heh. You two certainly get along well, don't you?"  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Unable to hold her smirk back for very long, it steadily spreading back over her lips the long Yuri tried to hold his expression. Everything crashed though when yuri burst into laughed, Ray not even hesitating to join in.
she stepped back patting yuri's shoulder as she continued toward the door.

"What are you talking about? We just broke up, didn't you see?" she told Akira, winking at him and gesturing for him to come into the room as well as she opened the door to the room where the others were.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm
Sera held her glass of water in one hand and picked up one of the snacks Rosie had mentioned previously, then ate it slowly, her expression thoughtful. Once finished, she turned that thoughtful frown on her blonde friend and said softly, "You didn't have to go through all this trouble, y'know." She hesitated briefly before she added, "I didn't need anything." Even right then, she didn't need any of this - she appreciated it, of course, but she just.. hadn't expected anything at all. Hadn't even expected her parents to give her anything, but they did anyway.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Rosie's eyebrows arched lightly when Sera looked over at her, the young trainer leaning back a little against the edge of the counter as her friend spoke.
A smile feathered the corners of the girls lips as she leaned over and wrapped an arm around Seraphine's shoulders.
"Sera, this wasn't any trouble. you're our best friend."
Hugging her tight for a moment before she pulled back to look at her again. "And its your birthday, of course we're going to make it as special as possible." she added with a brighter smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm
Sera returned the one-armed hug with her own, though at Rosie's words, she opened her mouth, thought better of it, closed it, and hid a smile behind her glass as she rose it to drink from.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:09 am
Rosie didn't need any response from Sera, she knew that her friend would not have expected something like this. But she deserved it, thats for sure.

It was about this time that the door opened up, and Ray with Yuri came in.
"Hey Sera." Rosie said, reaching out to tug on Sera's hands. "When everyone gets in you should see what people got for you as gifts."  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 am
"Ah, okay," the brunette replied as she allowed Rosie to tug her over to the table with a smile. Once there, she sat down a little uncertainly, waited a few moments, then took another sip of her drink as she tried not to feel too awkward. She was in a party she was not expecting, thrown by her friends, and now she was to sit and expect presents that she wasn't expecting before now -- only a little awkward.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:00 am
Yuri just followed the others in, as did Emil. The former just smirking at Akira and shrugging his shoulders. He came to stand next to Ray with his arms folded across his chest. Figuring this was the part where they would be wishing Sera a happy birthday and watching her open gifts... and cake.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:08 pm
"Well, that's what I meant," the brown-haired youth answered musingly as he followed in after Ray. "You get along well for two people who just broke up. How long before one of your comes crawling back to the other? Yuri already seems to be having a hard time coping."

He dipped his head to Ray with a smile. "Pardon me; I'm Akira. I'm not sure I had the pleasure of learning your name yet." Out the corner of his eye he noticed the multitude of snacks and beverages against the far wall. Mentally he forbid himself to take in any of it - visually or otherwise - as he forced himself to avert his gaze. Sustenance was one thing; indulgence was entirely another. He still needed to learn where the line was that divided the two.

Catching wind of Sera's conversation with Rosie, Akira made note of it but again said nothing. The way the birthday girl seemed to want to say something but kept it to herself bothered him. Still...who was he to pry? Hardly more than an acquaintance, especially compared to these people who had known her for so much longer.

Winking in response to Yuri's smirk, Akira stood a little ways away from him and Ray. He wasn't sure he should have come, really...but at the same time, he was grateful to have been asked to be a part of this.

"If you don't mind," he spoke up, looking to Sera, "would you mind saving the best for last and opening mine first? Any disappointment my gift might cause you can be easily overcome by the others that way," he teased awkwardly. Gesturing to a medium-sized box covered in holographic wrapping paper, Akira gave her a good-natured wink.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:10 am
Before she could even think about presents, Akira pulled her attention away with a question - a suggestion - and his phrasing made her smirk a little. "Disappointment? You say that as if you think it won't be any good or something," she teased right back as she reached for the present he had indicated and, with only a very brief hesitation, opened it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:23 am
Akira scratched the back of his neck nervously, staring down at his shoes as he replied. "Heh...well it might not be," he warned. "I'm not sure you have anything like it, and that may be for good reason, so there's a gift reciept in there somewhere too."

Inside the box was a pair of revealing cutout ballet flats.

"...I, um...I've noticed you wear a lot of different shoes and I know girls like shoes," he said, feeling very simple-minded both in his wording and explained reasoning, "but I've almost never seen you without high heels. And I just thought...I wondered if you wouldn't like to try something a little more comfortable."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas