Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:25 pm
[Ray, Zane, Dove]

Once Flynn was done saying hello to Repede, he stood up again just in time to see a familiar girl walking their way. He recalled meeting her a few days ago.

"To be honest, I only just got here," Flynn said in reply to the question regarding the festivities. He really didn't have a chance to enjoy them just yet.

"Miss Dove, right? It's good to see you again."

[Rosie, Luke, Sera, Tymiko]

Yuri rolled his shoulders in a shrug at Rosie's question with a smile. Like Flynn, he'd only just gotten here. But he soon took notice of the rose behind her ear. "Hey, that flower looks good on you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm
[Yuri, Sera, Luke, Tymiko]

Her posture perked up at the comment on her flower. Smiling brightly before a hand reached up to gently cup the back of the rose, though not touching it as to keep it from going askew.
"Thank you." She burst sincerely for the complement. "Luke picked this one out, I couldn't make a decision." She admitted, lowering her hand back around Kiss..  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm
[Luke]

Yuri smirked and discreetly gave Luke a nudge with his elbow. "Good job." Those words probably holding just a bit more meaning behind them than his ability at picking out roses.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 pm
[Yuri, Sera, Rosie, Tymiko]

Luke wasn't going to comment on it - because it was a simple fact and really, what was there to comment on - but Yuri's response drew an expression of flustered, indignant suspicion, "What's that supposed to mean?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 pm
[Luke, Sera, Rosie]

Yuri's smirk remained as he just shook his head at Luke, a hand reaching out to pat him on the shoulder before passing him by. The man instead going over to look over and ponder the selection of roses as if he were keenly interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 pm
[Luke, Yuri, Sera, Tymiko]

Eyebrows arched lightly at exchange between Luke and Yuri, though as Yuri stepped over to look at the roses she looked back at Luke.
"He's right though, really, thank you for finding it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm
[Zane, Dove, Flynn]

"Mmmmmhum" Ray hummed in acknowledgement, "I see something... That I am pretty sure I want to be touching right now." The tall women squinted her eyes at one of the booths.
After staring at it for a couple of seconds, the gray haired women straightened up with a grin. "I'm going to go touch some things. nice talking to you all. Later you guys."

With that the women set off, a white and red striped snake following after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm
[Yuri, Sera, Rosie, Tymiko]

What.

Well… whatever.

He looked to Rosie as she spoke, a bit frustrated with her ability to disarm him but disarmed nonetheless. He dismissed her words with a shake of his head that could have been a nonverbal "no problem" as easily as it could have been an "I didn't do anything special."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm
[Luke, Yuri, Sera, Tymiko]

She took it for whatever to meant, just nodding her own reply, to the soft shake of his head.
The Raichu in her arms squirmed to be let down, cuing the trainer to open her arms.

as the electric mouse hit the ground, she bounced over to where Yuri was, looking at the roses, perking up onto her hind feet next to him to peer at the flowers as well.

"I hear that there are some really nicely crafted new age instruments somewhere around here. we should make sure to look out for those sometime, I would love to see what kind they have." She offered to the group, looking from Luke, to sera and back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 pm
[Luke, Sera, Rosie]

Yuri looked down at the Raichu as she joined him. "Hey, you like flowers too, huh?"

But well, that Raichu was a pretty girly looking Pokemon so it didn't surprise him. "Got a favorite?"

Talking to Pokemon wasn't all that strange for Yuri. He talked to Repede all the time you know.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 pm
[Flynn, Ray]

Dove nodded, her face tinging pink. She hadnt heard such formality in so long, it was almost embarrassing. "That's me," she confirmed, reaching over to greet Midas as he settled between her and Zane. " I haven't really explored much either. With so much happening, it's hard to choose where to start." She offered a small smile, then blinked at Ray's proclamation.

Zane's brow furrowed. "Something you want to touch?" Weird woman...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 pm
[Yuri]

Kiss Kiss nodded up at Yuri at his question, her expression bright. At the second question Kiss Kiss blinked, tilting her head as she moved her blue eyes over to the wall of flowers.
"raiii...."
It took her a few seconds of hard thinking, but eventually she lit up again, little sparks licking off her cheeks as she pointed to some yellow flowers. "Chu!
Rai Raichu"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm
[Kiss Kiss]

Yuri laughed at the enthusiastic pointing of the Pokemon, and reached out to pluck one of the yellow flowers from the display. "Yellow, huh? Guess I should've expected that." He then leaned over slightly as he caught sight of the vendor.

"Hey, old man," he called out then held up the yellow bloom. "How much?"

[Dove, Zane]

Flynn blinked as well as Ray went off to go... touch something. Uh. Okay. He then shook his head with amusement.

"Maybe they have the right idea," Flynn remarked. The man then making his way towards the crowds and vendors as well. Repede dutifully following after the blonde.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm
[Yuri]

The only man looked back up from behind his booth, peering almost skittishly around the roses before he stepped out again "Single Rose.. is two." He replied gently.

"Raaai!" Kiss chirped in excitement, her paws slapping to her cheeks and she hopped in place a few times.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:20 pm
[Kiss Kiss]

Pulling out his wallet, Yuri handed the money over to the man and waited till he trimmed off the thorns before taking it back. Bending down, he gave the yellow rose to the excited Raichu.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff