Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ancient Power, Young Body(1x1:AlmostAlbinoChan-Kaosujin Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai giggled lightly, nodding a bit as she continued to gently wash the cuts and such that he had on his body. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. She smiles, getting a new bit of soap to wash him with as he continued to speak. As he spoke, the gentle blush on her face rose a considerably darker one, her pace in which she was washing him slowing in embarrassment. Y-You really think so? She asked, shy. Her eyes looked up at him, wondering about what he was thinking, and if he was being truthful. It wasn't everyday that she heard this, quite the opposite, really. So hearing this so suddenly was rather surprising to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi blushed deeply again, glancing out the window again. "When someone is this gentle with someone after knowing them for all of a day and a half, it's not hard to be attracted. Your eyes are like amber crystals dipped in chocolate and your hair looks like spun silk from the night sky," he said with mild amusement.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:28 am
Kaosujin Ryu
I'm getting a quick reply up, might get in a few more today, but I'm going to be out for quite a bit of today, just didn't wanna leave you hanging sweatdrop

Mai's eyes widened every second he continued to speak in the way he did, blush increasing more and more. O-Oh, Yumi, that's so sweet... She stuttered out, a smile of pure happiness on her face. And, you saved me... I wouldn't be any other way to someone who went as far as that for me. Her blush increased, gently getting back to the task at hand while he spoke back, getting moving just a bit closer to reach a few cuts and such that were just barely out of her reach.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:27 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi blushed a bit as Mai spoke as she went back to what she'd been doing: bathing his upper body. He shifted so that it was easier to reach some of the cuts on his upper back. "If you need me to shift or turn to make it easier on you, just say so. Now that I think about it, we have to find a good shop for fresh clothes and a place to sleep.... though it seems like the shirt I came in with won't be leaving," he said blandly, noting that his shirt was little more than shreds.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC♠| At least you're considerate enough to say something; it's too rare that people do that.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Of course! Wouldn't wanna leave you hanging. And it's crappy how often people do that.

Mai nodded lightly, moving upward on his back. You're fine. And we'll definitely have to find somewhere for clothing, I don't think one outfit for the both of us will really work out all that well. She smiles a bit, glancing at the torn up shirt of his, which was basically just loose pieces of cloth hanging like a necklace.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi took a deep breath, half closing his eyes. It slipped out before he'd realized it. "If you needed me to help with washing your back, I don't mind," he said softly. His muscles tensed and relaxed almost as if he were shivering, though he wasn't really controlling it as he could have. He inhaled sharply as he felt the chill of a fresh squirt of soap on his back.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC♠| .

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai washed his back, blushing lightly at what he said. O-Oh, well thank you... She smiles a bit, continuing to wash his back, while actually considering this option a bit. She did need it quite a bit, that's what's really convincing her. If you don't mind, maybe later? She asked, looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi chuckled as a rather comical response slipped out. "Sure. Anything else you want.. maybe for me to kiss you on the cheek?" he said shyly, blushing as he was thankful that he'd been able to hold off what had tried to slip out," he murmured. He tensed, unaware of the soft moan of pleasure that escaped as he felt the cloth run along his lower back before sweeping up to the back of his neck, which raised gooseflesh on his arms.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC♠| .

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
And I am in for the night! Probably for another little bit, because plans tomorrow-- Which shouldn't take as long as today was, so no waiting for super long hours. Whee xD

Mai's eyes widened a bit, blush continuing to shine bright. U-Um, if you'd like... I won't stop you... She mumbles, loud enough for him to hear, but quiet due to the sudden nervousness in her. She continued to wash him as she answered, blushing just a tad more at the sudden moan that came from his mouth as she went to the lowest part of his back, up to his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi was thankful Mai was behind him as he was blushing fit to make a tomato look like pink paint. He shifted a little before he pecked Mai's cheek, shivering slightly as he felt the soapy cloth running along his shoulder and upper arm, which felt really good to him. "You really are beautiful... though while I admit that I'm growing attracted to you... I won't force you into anything you're uncomfortable with," he said softly, shyly.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC♠| .

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai blushes a bit, gently feeling the spot on her cheek where he kissed. She stayed quiet as he spoke, smiling a bit as he finished. It's okay... Though, I'd like to get to know you more. You're so kind, but I barely know you. She blushes, washing his back more, basically letting the red on her cheeks stay.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi chuckled as Mai spoke. "I'm not surprised at all, honey. I am an only child, though my father had recently started dating again after my mother passed away from ovarian cancer that metastasized through her liver and bloodstream when I was four. I have an uncle and aunt who.... I now suspect... have these odd... cryokinetic powers as they tended to prefer cool rooms. My father doesn't often speak of what his life was like before meeting my mother," he said quietly.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC♠| .

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai nodded, staying quiet as he spoke, just gently washing a few cuts as he told his story of his family. She looked up as he mentioned the bit of family that seemed to have the same powers as he did, while he didn't speak a lot of his mother, wondering what it was all about, if she had the same sort of powers he, his aunt and uncle had. That's interesting. She smiles happily to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi blinked as he noticed the large bowl with steaming hot water and another soft washcloth a few feet away; he assumed it was meant to wipe away and rinse off the soap. He tugged out a photo of a tanned young woman with long wavy raven hair down her back who looked to be in her late twenties in a dark blue and sky blue kimono holding a toddler in her arms. Two lightly tanned men, one slightly younger than the woman with dark blue hair a shade lighter than black falling around his shoulders and the other with black hair, stood behind her. The same amulet that hung on Ryumi's hip sat as the belt buckle for the black haired man and sat on the navy haired man's right shoulder which was turned toward the camera. The final member of the picture was a pale woman with pale silvery blue hair in wild spikes falling to her collar. It was his mother, father, uncle and aunt.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC♠| .

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai had went and helped the nurse bring in a new bit of water, quite a bit warmer than the last. As she looked back to the male, she saw him looking at a picture, one she couldn't quite see from the angle she was at, but she could see a bit of black hair and a natural setting. Not wanting to look over his shoulder to see what he was looking at, she figured asking would be more of a better idea. What's that? She asked, tilting her head a bit as she set the towel in the water to let it warm up a bit.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff