Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Point A to Point B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:48 am
Ray let out a pleased laugh at the Flareon's brighter reply "Aahhh, yeah." Ray chuckled leaning forward onto her knee. "You know how sadly rare that is? you two are something pretty special. I don't know him very well, but I can take your word for it." she winked  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:02 am
Mieu's tail shifted lightly, moving to wrap around his feet in a posture that was just slightly weary. It had been a long ways to get to the point he was at with his human. In the years that those around the boy had called him Luke instead of Lucien, attaining any kind of affection from his trainer had been a triumphant achievement. Life in Kodo had been difficult and harrowing, but he was glad that his master outwardly recognized him as a friend again.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:07 pm
"Ah ah ah!" Ray voiced lifting up a finger to shake it a couple of times at the Flareon. "None of that now. you were excited just a second ago."
Ray tilted her head, watching the Flareon's behaviors and shifts in moods,
"You know i might not know all the details, but its not hard to tell that you two probably had a pretty hard time of it in the past." Ray's hand absently plucked at blades of grass as she talked.
"Not to mention recently, considering with what you had to go through, And I know about Luke."
Flinging the grass in the air over her knees, before she shifted her gaze back up to Miue.

"And I know as a result you two are probably a bit on edge, and its easy to see that you want to do everything in your power to keep your friend safe, while trying to deal with some of your own issues after what you had to go through. I can help, not a whole lot, most of this will take time, and take patience, but if you want to, I gave give you and Luke some advice, that if you follow it, it will help."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:02 pm
The woman's implications that Mieu still struggled with the effects of his captivity were met with skepticism; in the Flareon's imagination, all of the effects of his days in the Rocket base ended with his presence there. Everything was as simple as staying by his master's side. He was more or less willing to humor her, though, on the understanding that it would expedite their return to the rest of the group - and thus his return to his place with his trainer.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 pm
Ray just continued to smirk, the tall women suddenly on her feet and bending over the Flareon.
"Ahhaahaha, alright, just remember to play with your breathing, like. no really try it all out you'll totally start to notice the difference, and you'll understand you better!" She burst, excited about the very idea of that.

She put her hands on her hips, starting back toward the group as she glanced down to keep an eye on the Flareon.
She had gotten what she had been curious about, and even a bit more.

"Oh gosh this Flareon is so much like you, though with a biiit more sassyness." She told Luke as she walked up to him with a chuckle. "I mean a lot more sassyness." Ray reprized "... subtle sassyness." trying once again, holding her hand out and shaking it  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm
Mieu continued to regard her dubiously, unsure of what exactly she was trying to make him realize. At this point, he was almost curious enough to comply willingly. Of greater interest, however, were Ray's motions towards returning to the others, and he moved beside her for only a short ways before quickening his pace to proceed ahead. Luke welcomed the Flareon back with a quiet smile, turning his attention to Ray, surprised, at her evaluation. "I… don't think I ever would have associated that word to Mieu," he admitted, baffled by how she had arrived at such a conclusion.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:02 pm
Her eyebrows arched, but let out a chuckle, eyes flicking down from Luke to the Flareon "aahhhhhh- Well, I'm not too surprised, he's very much a different pokemon around you." She commended gesturing toward Flareon. "Or just to me maybe, This is my first time meeting Mieu after all."
Mieu wasn't having any of it, Ray could tell. One of those pokemon who just do what their trainers want or in the best interest of their trainers, don't trust strangers, or at least just don't know how to respond to them. "You get a different look at pokemon that way, away from their trainers." She concluded.
"Its why you weren't invited to the party Luke." Ray's face wore a grimace for a moment as she shrugged almost regretfully "Sorry, maybe next time."

She made a mock dancing movement, smiling down at Mieu once more before she moved off back to grab her jacket off the grass and flop down on top of Double Stripe's coils.
The snake giving a hefty huff of air in surprise and lifting his head to flick his tongue out at her.

"Oh! and Luke" Ray lifted a hand pointing to him "Can I make a request?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:19 pm
It wasn't a very surprising thought; Mieu had indeed been very different around strangers lately compared to the excited little ball of teal and white fluff that had gone bounding over to anyone and everyone for acquaintanceship and attention he was when they had first arrived in Kodo. The difference was almost alarming, but then Luke too was very different from his past self. "It's fine," he said, shaking his head. He more or less understood the reasoning, though he was curious what exactly had transpired. The attention in his expression increased as he was suddenly addressed, and he offered a small "sure" in response.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:29 pm
"You should think about leaving Mieu out of his ball for the rest of the trip."

She looked down at the watch on her wrist, frowning at it softly as she seemed to be in thought, then lifted herself back up off of Double Stripe "Heck. do it with all your pokemon if you so desire. Can't tell you how good that is for a team."

Her stare was cast over toward Sera and her two pokemon, where she arched her eyebrows and let out a sigh.
In most cases anyway, Ray knew she would have her biggest challenge in that girl, and she was not going to be happy when she saw when Ray had in store for her.
Play time was oooover.

"Alright, you two get something to eat, we'll have to be continuing on here soon."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:01 pm
Mieu's response to the suggestion was an enthusiastic "faa!" Now that was an idea that made sense. His trainer, however, had mixed feelings on the matter. The potential for theft wasn't so much a concern to Luke as it would be in the city given their location and the size of their entourage, but he worried about validating the Flareon's overprotective disposition. Maybe accompanying him would be what Mieu needed to see that the noble didn't need constant attention and protection, though… He ceded, at length, with a simple "okay," much to the fire-type's visible delight, and made use of the remainder of the time for its designated purpose.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:20 pm
By this time Yuri was just sitting cross legged on the ground with his chin resting in one of his hands as he watched and listened. The expression on his face clearly indicating boredom.

While he was itching to keep moving, he knew the kids needed some time to rest as they weren't really use to this kind of thing. Although did have a week of practice under his belt.

"What's the big deal with Pokeballs anyway?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:34 pm
Once reaching Yuri Ray plucked up her bag, taking a moment to dig into it and pull something for herself and Double Stripe to eat, dropping herself down next to the man.

"Hmmm" She muttered, narrowing her eyes as she thought of an answer through a mouthful of food.
"They're just convenient." She replied. "Though most contributed to League monitoring and registering." Ray explained with a shrug. "They're a good tool, but just like the Gear, and the Pokedex, a bit too relied on in practically all situations."

Ray grinned, looking over at Repede. "Ain't you a lucky one huh! I don't think I've ever seen Yuri put you in a ball."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:48 pm
Repede woofed at Ray while Yuri just shrugged his shoulders and leaned back against his hands. "He doesn't have one. At least, not anymore."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:50 pm
Ray seemed to find this really amusing, looking over her shoulder at Yuri. "You lost his ball?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:51 pm
Yuri seemed indifferent to her amusement, and decided to lean back the entire way so that he was laying on the ground with arms folded behind his head.

"Sure, if you call crushing it under my boot, lost."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces