Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
moved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 am
2manhunters

Junko/Alette she can be a ghoul to help her settle *U* Junko is very, very ghouly. Soveryghouly.

Heidi/any of your hunters she needs spars and RP and friends yay ALSO SHE'S A MOON HUNTER

I owe you Candace/Gale RP

Edit: ******** yeah started page 8

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:05 am
would Xavier or lmao anybody be interested in becoming a texting buddy for Hollandaise?
idk I've been wanted to do something where one student texts the other on accident and they both just roll with it and they may never figure out who the other texting buddy is (bonus points if they get along via texting but don't get along otherwise).

Other than that, Hollandaise is looking to spar with anyone 8D She wants to become stronger too. Basically idc who with, whomever you think needs it most haha....  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:46 am
Eight
2manhunters

Junko/Alette she can be a ghoul to help her settle *U* Junko is very, very ghouly. Soveryghouly.

Heidi/any of your hunters she needs spars and RP and friends yay ALSO SHE'S A MOON HUNTER

I owe you Candace/Gale RP

Edit: ******** yeah started page 8

YES 2 JUNKO/ALETTE she would probs be very starry eyes at Junko ngl JUNKO SENPAI emotion_kirakira

Yes pls we can do Heidi/Chance or Heidi/Aro cuz looking 4 points for them rite now OVO

And yes 2 all Gale/Candace stuff yes yes

DANG 8 LOOKIT U STARTIN PG 8  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:47 am
The Semblance of Unity
would Xavier or lmao anybody be interested in becoming a texting buddy for Hollandaise?
idk I've been wanted to do something where one student texts the other on accident and they both just roll with it and they may never figure out who the other texting buddy is (bonus points if they get along via texting but don't get along otherwise).

Other than that, Hollandaise is looking to spar with anyone 8D She wants to become stronger too. Basically idc who with, whomever you think needs it most haha....

Omg texting buddy that's so cute I think that's a great idea OUO I totes volunteer Xavier for this role and volunteer Alette for sparring biggrin  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:01 am
Is Gale still available for semi-mentoring? Before really, really, really needs to work on his Death Hunter skills (and possibly ask with all the subtlety of a steamroller about the big O)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:43 pm
-peeks in- I would love to get some rp from you if possible?

Xyra is still new to Amity...and pretty much looking for friends at the moment. I saw you had Xavier who was looking for friends. Maybe they could meet...or even spar at one point?

Makayla is my Moon hunter who is in need of rp. I trying to get back into playing her, and I figured she could maybe get some advise from Gale or meet Chance?

Yea....just throwing out ideas... heart -hides back in the shadows-  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Xyra is still new to Amity...and pretty much looking for friends at the moment. I saw you had Xavier who was looking for friends. Maybe they could meet...or even spar at one point?

Makayla is my Moon hunter who is in need of rp. I trying to get back into playing her, and I figured she could maybe get some advise from Gale or meet Chance?

Hi!! I'd love for Xyra to meet Xavier or even Alette, since she doesn't have any friends either biggrin Spars are great too, so whichever you prefer!!

Gale's always up for helping new hunters! And Chance is new himself, so if you want like a trainee spar or whatnot, that is good, really whatever you want I'm good with biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:20 pm
kuroopu
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Hi!! I'd love for Xyra to meet Xavier or even Alette, since she doesn't have any friends either biggrin Spars are great too, so whichever you prefer!!

Gale's always up for helping new hunters! And Chance is new himself, so if you want like a trainee spar or whatnot, that is good, really whatever you want I'm good with biggrin

Yes to all? Xyra would love to meet Alette...how the heck did I miss her. She is so cute! I wanna throw my own ghost Rosy at Alette as well. But I will hold off on that for now. But, I am down for Xyra meeting both Xavier and Alette. I can start rp for both and link them here for you?

Makayla would love to talk to Gale again, get advise. Chance would be nice to meet and maybe he can help her figure out sparring -is sadly trying to refigure it all out myself...OTL-  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:48 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Yes to all? Xyra would love to meet Alette...how the heck did I miss her. She is so cute! I wanna throw my own ghost Rosy at Alette as well. But I will hold off on that for now. But, I am down for Xyra meeting both Xavier and Alette. I can start rp for both and link them here for you?

Makayla would love to talk to Gale again, get advise. Chance would be nice to meet and maybe he can help her figure out sparring -is sadly trying to refigure it all out myself...OTL-

Remember that time I totally forgot to actually reply to this because I fail at life

That would be great @ Xyra/Xavier + Xyra/Alette *^* and definitely Gale/Makayla and Chance/Makayla spar, I am good with these!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:46 pm
kuroopu
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Remember that time I totally forgot to actually reply to this because I fail at life

That would be great @ Xyra/Xavier + Xyra/Alette *^* and definitely Gale/Makayla and Chance/Makayla spar, I am good with these!!

Yay! No worries, I understand. My life just got crazy as well, and not because of the holiday season. I will get these rps started up either tonight or tomorrow for you. Then link them here for you.  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:10 pm
kuroopu

LOVELY HUMAN WHOM I ADORE! whispers hi dean I saw that mr raum and LOL FFT WE COULD CALL HIM MCDREAMY HAHAHA anyway both maybes on some trance? O uO

I haven't done any trance with the new stuff yet, Amarus and either Brand or Van would be super available for that <3 one of xavier's other things was serious side right idk so if you wanted that, amarus is the more serious of the three but! Otherwise any of them are up xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 am
HEYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT UP THIS IS UPDATED OUO  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 pm
kuuropii

kuroooo can we try RP again? T__T we did a spar once upon a time IIRC, but we kinda fizzled maybe?! I'd love hunter stuff of like any kind. C8  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:20 pm
and be blue
kuuropii

kuroooo can we try RP again? T__T we did a spar once upon a time IIRC, but we kinda fizzled maybe?! I'd love hunter stuff of like any kind. C8

Yeah yeah of course!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Who do you want to rp with? and which of your hunters? C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:31 pm
kuuropii
and be blue
kuuropii

Yeah yeah of course!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Who do you want to rp with? and which of your hunters? C:

I'm trying to put Ever back into the swing of things, but I also have Lukas now...honestly, I pretty much have nothing going on because I kinda unexpectedly hiatused for a while. T___T Lukas knows very few people, and most of Ever's network is hiatused themselves atm...

Ever could nerd out with some of your nerds, probably...life duty stuff. Lukas mostly is working in the kitchens, and I have done very little with him. T__T  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff