Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Sinful Seas (With Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:58 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Bull crossed his arms, keeping behind the cat man and nymph as the approached the cage while the old guy kept the lantern held up high to light up the dank space. He did sighed and rub one hand against his face at Z'ril's antics though. "Z'ril, do remember the captn' would rather merchandise be in one piece, more-'o-less. Yeah? Even ... whatever this bugger is. So no killin'. Just give it a few good swipes if he nips ya," the older sailor said with a sigh. Nymph or not, Z'ril was clearly as hotblooded as any wired youngster right now, and Bull would rather not explain how the bloody mess happened in the slaver's hull if he could manage it. So: he was trying to prevent a large bloody mess and remind the nymph to keep things at least on a smaller scale of blood and property damage. "Oh, oh, and ask him what the hell he is, too while you're gibbering that gobbly-gook," the old man added, sitting down on a sturdy crate filled with packed food to watch the show. Wasn't like an old man like him was stupid enough to try getting between Z'ril and a half-drugged unknown creature of unknown temperament.

Sluggishly and a tad drunkenly shifting as the unknown lightsource came close for the second time, he tried gathering his foggy thoughts into something more coherent. The only pressing matters that had dragged him out of his drugged stupor were the lantern light stirring him to semi-wakefulness and his dry mouth and cold body keeping him awake. His kind was usually wakened by the light of the sun, darkness their time of usual inactivity and effected by the lack of light like birds. Likely one of the many reasons he was kept down in the hull of the ship with an extra tarp half-tossed over the cage that would be pulled tight to keep light out when his cage was moved above deck a** he traveled in a numbing parade of one drugged sea voyage to a wagon, to sea once more without any ability to know how much time had passed, or where he even was. It had been so long since he'd seen sunlight, the only brightness he glimpse being from lanterns when the slave traders had come down to give him enough water and drugged salted meats to keep him alive and docile.

Docile. The word made him groan at himself before blearily seeing someone close to the bars of his cage. Right against the bars of his cage, actually. The creature had a pleasant half of a dream of himself snapping forward to tear into whoever it was with his teeth, the imagined red red blood warm and wet on his parched tongue. Life's blood running red and delicious with equally red and fresh meat to swallow down and strengthen himself so he could bend and break the feeble iron the stupid humans thought to contain him with, to burn everything and every moving thing on board before feasting on the charred flesh. But the dream was just a daydream, broken by the cup of water shoved his way with the one offering it speaking in the language he realized he'd been speaking out loud instead of just in his head.

At least the water isn't drugged, he thought to himself, slowly sitting his numb, cold, and clumsy body up before reaching out and snatching the cup. Half the water spilled as he pressed his back against the cold iron bars of the opposite end of the cage where three people were gathered, slurping at the cold drink and closing his eyes and the soothing feeling of fresh water going down his parched throat and wetting his tongue. The sensation drowned out all other concerns until the water was gone into his mouth or spilled onto the floor beneath his cage. Only once the cup was nearly-licked empty did he glare at the three before him, eyes only half-focused but with a fire behind them. He kept his gaze on the one with claws, though the captive creature though the dark, sharp nails were some sort of drug delusion on his own part. The slavers he'd seen were all human. His eyes were slit, much like Z'ril's when the nymph had been at the doctor's office, but this creature was no kitsune, that was for sure. He smelled far to thickly of lizard, and perhaps a hint of bird scent. Like that of a raptor, with a hint of the smell of fire. Though, down in the hold the scent of fire without any warmth was quite odd.

His irises were a sharp orange-yellow; definitely not a typical human shade as he glared at Z'ril. "[Kill me? I'll ... murder all of you,]" he slurred, not even realizing those before him to not be slavers and only really catching that much of what Z'ril said. He kept the captured cup, clutching it in his hands and keeping curled up as far away from the trio as he could manage, legs pulled close against his chest even as his head lolled forward onto his knees and his eyes lids drooped as the drugs nearly overcame him. "['ll kil you all--all dead ...]" he murmured, blinking slowly and cup dropping forgotten from his hands. The item clanged dully against the iron bars below, remaining where it fell as the creature seemed to loose focus on the trio. "[... cold.]"

"He say what he is?" Bull asked, clearly out of the loop language-wise as he watched what went on.

Up above in the captain's cabin, Will was bored and leafing through the ship's log before raising an eyebrow and giving the hog-tied slaver captain in the corner a snort. "Dragon? A dragon, on board? You've got to tell me what you're smoking, because it must be some high-quality product to have this much nonsense in your official logs."

"I-- uh--"

"So, that your plus one, huh? Some massive scaly lizard in your hold? Please." William rolled his eyes and flipped through more of the logs while trying not to be disgusted with the stuttering and half-assed arguments coming from the man currently tied up. Besides, who the hell would be stupid enough to bring a fire-breathing anything onto a ship made of wood? As far as William knew the thing could sneeze and the entire ship would be ablaze from the floorboards-up. And at sea, if things caught on fire s**t went bad real fast. Hell no, Will was willing to bet even this green-horn of a captain wasn't stupid enough to even try anything that dangerously exotic.

"Y-you need to keep it drugged, or--"

"Drugged? Oh piggy, don't tell me you're still going on about the overgrown lizard hidden in your pants."

"I'm b-bloody serious! There, over there, bottom cabinet! If you don't keep it contained we'll all--"

Will tuned the other man out, snapping the log book shut and standing with a sigh. Well, might as well pacify the dribbler. Really, this was like taking candy from a baby; no fun at all and vaguely guilt-inducing. "Only thing in here is funny-colored jerky," the pirate said, opening the cabinet again to see the preserved contents inside. "And they smell funny too," Will said to himself, raising an eyebrow. Well, maybe there was something large and lizardy in the hold they had. Perhaps some exotic lizard like a Komodo; Will had seen on of those impressive lizards before. Not a real dragon, but worth enough to still sell well on open market.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 pm
knux33

Z'ril watched the other male carefully as he grabbed the cup and huffed at Bull. "I won't KILL him… He's trapped in here much the same as anyone else." Z'ril sniffed lightly and looked up at Zamin who was close to the bars as well. "You smell that Zamin?" The man nodded carefully and crouched beside the blond. "Smells like ash." Z'ril tilted his head and then sighed heavily as he stood "They kept him down here in the COLD with no heat or light. Are they trying to kill him? Z'ril watched carefully as the man seemed to fade in and out and he stood, looking back to Bull. "Well Bull… Looks like we found ourselves a dragon…" Z'ril smiled and looked back over when he heard the cup clatter.

"Zamin, open the cage and close it behind me." Zamin blinked then his drows furrowed. "Not a chance-" Z'ril glarred at him. "You want to get in there and warm him up? I am running hot these days so I might as well…" Z'ril smiled and Zamin sighed heavily before giving bull a suffering look as Z'ril grabbed something he could use as a blanket. "On three Za, and please be careful." Z'ril stepped close to the cage as Zamin prepared himself. Z'ril watched the dragon carefully and then started his count down.

"One" Zamin tensed, his eyes going hard, an Z'ril shifted his footing.

"Two" Z'ril glanced at Bull and then back to the cage.

"Three!" And the cage was pulled open so Z'ril could just barely get inside before it closed with a bang and was sealed back up. Z'ril stood close to the door and then sighed and walked over, sitting pressed up against the other male, and he wrapped the cloth he had found around the naked form. "Don't bite please, I am trying to help. I am part Kitsune and I am getting close to maturing so I am running pretty hot these days." Z'ril pressed his heated body against the others. Zamin stood outside the cage, still ready to get in if need be, and Z'ril just chuckled at the man. "Zamin calm down. I think he's to drugged to do much right now… even if he does though I think… I might be able to handle it without causing too much damage." Zamin shifted and took a deep breath.

"Z'ril… Don't test him." Z'ril shook his head. "I am not. I am trying to warm him up. They have him in a cage sending him god knows where… We both know what port is on this route and who would love to get their hands on dragon." Zamin gripped the cage firmer "No one would sell him for any other reason, to dangerous, if we have too we'll get him to port and take him far away. Let him go there because I would rather not have to many deaths on my hands." Zamin shifted uncomfortably and looked back to Bull.

"Go get the captain and tell him the Nymph is being an idiot." Z'ril scoffed heavily "Like he'll care. I have been trying for the last month and a half to get in the jerks pants and at the same time talk to him about the upcoming big moment of my change and he's having none of it." Z'rils eyes shifted to the more kitsune nature, the color turning almost purple, and he felt himself heat up a bit. "Sorry about the arguing big guy. p***y cats cat his whiskers in a knot."

((DRAGON!!! YAY!!! biggrin ))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((I can't help myself. I luv dragons >w< ))

Bull's eyebrow went up as the species of said male was declared, and scratched curiously at the stubble on his chin. "Eh. Pretty smallish fer a drag'n," the man stated, knowing full well a human form didn't mean squat on what other form the captured creature might have, but figured a bit of lighthearted talk would be good. Dragon, huh? Bull had quite a shiver down his spine at the thought of if the guy could actually breath fire and what damage a bit of flame could do on a ship ... especially considering the barrels of gunpowder he'd seen by the cannons. Nope, fire would not be good. And Bull also let out a long sigh at Z'ril's determination to get into the cage with the dragon. No use arguing though, the old man knew that, even if his old face was lined with worry as the two prepared to open up the cage, sharing Zamin's suffering look. At least the cat had a lick of sense.

The dragon slowly breathed, trying to get his thoughts back together when the crash of the cage closing shocked him into realizing there was someone else in his iron confines with him. He stared at Z'ril with wide eyes, mouth opening in silent question as to how, why, or perhaps just asking what kind of question to ask before he was panicked at the cloth being put on him. The dragon struggled weakly for a moment like a half-dead fish, but within a second slowed as the friction of movement generated even a tiny bit of blessed warmth. He breathed out a breathy and quiet moan, the rough cloth superbly soft compared to the cold metal he'd been laying against for who knows how long. The dragon didn't register Z'ril's words, barely even conscious of the other speaking as he simply pressed against the nymph, greedy for the warmth the other was offering. "[Fish ...] fox?" he muttered, but then went quiet. The apology was unnecessary, he didn't care about words, all the dragon cared about was the extra heat generated by Z'ril, and how good it made him feel. The dragon seemed to slip into a half-stupor, warmth welcoming and making him wish to not move an inch in fear of loosing that warmth.

"I will simply tell the capn' the nymph is bein' ... extra idiot-like," Bull sighed, leaving the lantern and turning to head back up top. The crew was handling things well with the slaves and captured slavers, and it didn't take Bull long to dodge Kid's questions to get to the slaver's cabin only to find Will poking the poor tied-up slaver captain with a bit of what looked to be tainted jerky. "Captain, we've gotta touchy situation below-deck. It's a--"

"Dragon? Oh, so this guy wasn't just lying out his a**?" William finished, raising a eyebrow. "Huh. Is it big?"

"It's kinda human-size ri' now. And ... Z'ril's keeping it warm, sir."

"Zee? Aw s**t," Will sighed, tossing the jerky to the side and quickly following Bull back out of the cabin. Will smiled and told the crew good work on the way, the slaves already looking quite improved and getting some briskets it looked like from the supplies to feed them. Bull sent the curious Kid away from the ladder that went bellow deck and to working on something else mundane. As Z'ril had already proved, idle hands were just asking for trouble. "Now how exactly did the nymph get involved with a dragon?"

"Well, the drag'n was the biggest trouble he could get inta on-hand," Bull stated as they went below, and William just shook his head, not feeling a single bit of surprise.

As the two approached the cage, Bull kept his distance and sat by the lantern while the pirate crossed his arms and looked between Zamin and Z'ril. Well, so far as Will could tell the bundled-up man looked to be curled up and sleeping by Z'ril while the nymph pressed close. "Care to explain?" Will said, staring at Z'ril and clearly wanting the nymph to speak up for all this craziness.

"Yes," Bull agreed, "An' explain who would be daft enough to want a drag'n?" The old sailor had heard enough of the conversation between the nymph and catman to be highly curious as to where they thought a live dragon of any sort would be shipped to.

The dragon half opened is eyes, recognizing the language but not interested in what those outside the cage were saying. The clean water and warmth had woken him up ... and wet his appetite. His stomach suddenly protested just how empty it was in a painful way, the warmth and light giving enough strength to banish some of the drug's numbness on him and making the dragon realize the warmth was also a fleshy thing. Instinct took over. One moment he was sitting there with eyes half-open before turning and sinking his teeth into Z'ril's arm without a beat of hesitation, aiming to tear and swallow flesh as the pent-up hunger and anger suddenly hit the captive like a ton of bricks. He would eat and feast and the warm living flesh would strengthen him before he would break free. Then, he would kill and burn and feast! Everything would be is food to pay for this insult and humiliation! Everything! These thought filled his fogged and drugged mind with the small burst of strength, and at the taste of fresh blood.

William cursed, sword being drawn and clearly ready to stick the dragon through the iron bars as he saw the blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm
knux33

Z'ril was glad when the dragon seemed to fall into a stupor, noting seeming to want to move, and actually fell asleep against him. The blond sighed heavily and Zamin shifted nervously "Z'ril this is a bad idea. You are being foolish." The blond shrugged slightly "Sorry, I have a big heart for captured things. Captured dangerous things even more… probably because I was one for so long" Zamin sighed heavily and shook his head before hearing Bull and the captain come down. Zamin looked up at William, then to Bull, and he gave a soft frown. "They were not planning on keeping him alive. Not for long anyway, just long enough that the meat wouldn’t go bad to soon." Z'ril chuckled slightly and looked up at William.

"You worried about me Captain? Honestly it wasn't y first idea but Zamin wouldn’t be much help in this situation if the big guy decides to attack. I can hold my own easily enough-" As if on cue Z'ril felt the body close to him shift and then he was shouting before downright GROWLING and sinking his claws into the back of the dragons neck right next to his spine. "I told you not to bite me!" Z'ril shouted and used his own blood to choke the beast up and get his arm free, legs now wrapped around his waist, before grabbing him by the throat and SLAMMING his head into the bars.

It wouldn’t knock the dragon out but it would hurt. "take care in what you do next dragon. Blood is mostly water and I can easily DROWN you in it." Zamin was at the cage door "Z'ril calm down!" The blond growled as the dragon struggled. "Think about your next move. The crew I run with just saved your life, I saved you life, you owe me a debt and the ocean is a CRUEL mistress to those who break debts with her children and Nymphs are certainly her favorite." Z'ril felt canines pierce his upper lip and heard Zamin curse and struggle with the lock.

"Zamin, you open that door and you'll have two monsters to deal with." Z'ril didn't relinquish his hold on the dragon, blood dripping down bother arms, his own and the dragons. Zamin shifted where he stood, no one able to do anything really except watch and wait to see what happens. "Now when I let go, you're going to be a good boy, and if you don't I will rip out your throat. Understand? I am not human and I have no qualms with the repercussions of damaging you. Mark my words though, you will not win this fight. Your still weak and I am having a really frustrating MONTH so don’t test me." Z'ril's eyes are hard, and a dark maroon, and he carefully loosens his grip on the front of the dragons throat but doesn't remove his claws from the back of his neck.

((You had to see it coming XD Z'ril is in a bad mood and he wont take any misbehaving dragons D< Even more so when they try to make his arm a chew toy!))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

(( xD More like nom on his arm off. Poor Z'ril; he needs to unwind with a good lay~ ))

The dragon yelled in renewed rage at the feeling of the other's claws digging into his neck, yell cut off when the warm blood on his tongue was suddenly hard to swallow and going down his windpipe instead of down to his stomach. Choking, the dragon struggled to kick free of the blanket as he loosened his grip on Z'ril's arm, trying to force his body to shift slightly, grow claws and scales to put up more of a fight. But he was still weak and most of the energy he'd gained had been used just getting a good bite on the nymph's arm, and getting his head slammed into the iron bars didn't help his focus on shifting his human body into a more combative form. The nymph was on top of him, claws prickling close to his spine, other hand grabbing his throat. Lowly growling, the dragon glared at Z'ril, gazed focused and thinking at what the nymph had said. The dragon kept glaring at Z'ril, orange eyes weakly glowing with his anger and hunger as he gazed at the he nymph's dark maroon gaze. He kept still as the other's grip on his throat loosened, then spat out the nymph's blood left in his mouth before hissing: "Fine." One word of agreement dripping with distrusting hostility. Saved his life, huh? Right. A bit of water and warmth was a far cry from 'saving' him, and his recent experiences involving strangers did not encourage trust for this nymph or anyone else.

"I'm hungry," the dragon said shortly, squirming beneath the nymph and apparently quite fluent not only in Zamin's language, but in the common lingo as well. The pain of the small tussle seemed to have help him wake up more, even if he didn't have the strength to push Z'ril off of himself.

"Z'ril," William said from the bars, arms crossed and sword in one hand as he stared down at the nymph and dragon. The captain was looking quite serious and clearly was not enjoying having the nymph alone in a cage with a rather grouchy dragon. "Is it really all that necessary for you to be in the cage with our ... unexpected extra?"

Bull was looking through the crates, finding one already open with dried meat carefully stored inside and pulling out a bit of jerky. "Now now, no need fer bittin' and a clawin'," the older man said, walking over to the cage but handing the bit of jerky to Zamin, clearly the only one who still was not about to put himself close to the dragon inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:24 pm
knux33

Z'ril sighed heavily after the dragon seemed to give up on trying to bite Z'ril and pulled away a little. "Grumpy pants." Z'ril huffed and Zamin just raised an eyebrow in confusion. Z'ril chuckled at the look and then looked to William. "I wasn't going to put Zamin in here, or Bull, I am one of the only people that can handle him purely because of my mixed blood." Z'ril seemed much more relaxed and took the offered jerky through the bars before handing it to the Dragon. "Sorry it's not much, or fresh, maybe we can feed you the whimpering pig of a captain." Z'ril sneered slightly and Zamin cleared his throat. "Z'ril should you really be-" The blond looked up at his friend and nodded.

"You won't get much out of the b*****d, no one would want to pay enough to put up with his sniveling, and he would be useless before you could get good use out of him." Z'ril leaned against the cage, his claws removed from the others neck but hand still a firm reminder. Zamin made a disgruntled noise and Z'ril huffed heavily "You want to deal with a cranky, hungry, dragon or would it be more preferred to get rid of a pest and keep the big guy slightly sated?" Zamin sighed heavily and Z'ril just chuckled before taking more of the jerky that Zamin was offering. "Also big guy, don’t worry about it being drugged. I would demonstrate but seeing as I am a Nymph eating isn't really a THING that I do." Z'ril hummed slightly and looked up at William.

"What with the sour look captain? This should keep me out of your hair and your pants for a while. Well… for the most part anyway." Z'ril chuckled slightly but didn't pull away from the dragon. He was still trying to keep him warm even after the biting. Zamin crouched down and stared at the dragon for a moment "So do you have a name or should we just keep calling your Dragon?" Z'ril chuckled slightly. "We could call him Drago? Draco? If he doesn’t give us a name that is." Zamin gave Z'ril a tight smile, telling him to shut up with his eyes.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The dragon pulled at the blanket once the nymph pulled back, holding it more closely to himself and glaring at one of the iron bars. He grudgingly took the jerky, sniffing at it only a moment before tearing into the pitiful excuse for a snack. He tore into it, not even chewing as he swallowed chunks of the salted meat whole and was soon left licking unhappily at his empty hands. His stomach only felt emptier after the tiny smack of food, but at the talk of him getting to eat a whole human had the dragon suddenly far more invested in the conversations going on. He would very much enjoy eating a human, thank you very much, especially one described as a 'pig', surely that meant there was good meat on the man's bones to chew on.

William sighed as the dragon snatched the second bit of jerky from Z'ril and woofed it down without a single bit of chewing, the captain looking between the dragon and the nymph who had the naked male by the neck. "It would sure beat having to keep the sorry excuse for a man around," he allowed, gaze on the nymph. The thought of Z'ril in the same cage as the dragon while it was gorging was not a happy one, so Will decided he'd just have to get the nymph out of the cage for a little bit. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Stomach still feeling quite unhappy, the dragon glared at the nymph for is suggestions as if they were insulting. So, he turned his gaze to Zain and answered the feline instead, as if gracing Z'ril with a reply was beneath him. "Ventus. That is the name most call me in this tongue," he answered, reluctantly curling against Z'ril again to soak in the other's warmth better. "And I would very much appreciate the taste of a snively captain."

"Well then, no skin off my bones," William agreed, turning from the cage to talk to Bull. "How about you make sure the crew gets things ship-shape on both ships. We'll be run thin working both the slaver and the Dandy at once. We'll have to decide on which slave port to dock at before we get moving anywhere ... so we'll likely be stuck for at least an hour or two while getting things settled. Hm," Will pretended to think while Bull left to get things sorted on-deck. "Now, what does that leave me to do for the next couple of hours ... Probably look at a few maps," he said with a shrug, looking at the nymph suggestively. Will had already looked over those maps and decided which port would be good for selling slavers as slaves and the slave ship itself as well, so the few hours it took his own crew to look over the slaver to learn its build left the captain without much to do besides Z'ril.

And seeing as this might be the only chance to have a lay they'd have in the next several weeks as they went towards port, Will thought Z'ril might appreciate the chance. Besides, the man figured once the dragon had the slaver captain to eat it would be busy enough not to miss the nymph's company. Will grinned knowingly, leaving Z'ril to think over his options as the captain turned to go get the sacrificial swine. Once on deck, Will saw Bull hadn't wasted a moment, the slaves all left to sit in the sun and dry after the washing they'd gotten while the crew looked over the slaver's rigging and lowered anchor on both ships as things got organized. William strolled into the cabin and grabbed the pig, and as he pulled the man along the swine seemed to realize being pulled to the entrance belowdeck really did not bode well for him.

Not that the begging or struggling did him much good as Will muscled him forward, the tied-up slavers also seeming to realize just what was going to happen and staring with wide eyes, possibly wondering if they'd be next perhaps.

Ventus sat up eagerly as he heard the stuttered yells, eyes on the ladder as the slaver captain was shoved down and fell half f the way before hitting the wooden hull with a thump. Will came down more leisurely, hopping off the last rung and grabbing the swine by the back of his shirt before beginning to push him towards the cage. Ventus actually stood up, gripping the cage bars and looking very eager and very hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:32 pm
knux33

Z'ril chuckled as the Dragon ignored him and he smiled at the name "Much better than what I had in mind." Zamin sighed heavily and then smiled at Ventus. "Well my name is Zamin, the one warped around you like a teddy bear is our resident trouble maker Z'ril, and then the old guy is Bull and the other guy is our captain William." Z'ril huffed and pressed a little closer to Ventus when he moved closer as well, knowing the other was hungry but also wanting to be sure that the other was warm. Zamin chuckled slightly and was surprised by William being so willing to give up the other man to the dragon. Well it certainly would be an interesting show at the very least.

When William mentioned having a few hours of free time Z'ril perked up, watching the other man with a critical eye, and then he smiled. He would have to wait for the captain to be brought down so that he could keep the dragon warm but then he could quickly leave to hopefully have some fun with William. Zamin chuckled slightly and Z'ril flipped him off. "Don't laugh at me cat. At least I am able to get some action.. Admittedly I would get more if I wasn't bound to William. It would be nice to be able to have sex whenever I wanted." Z'ril sighed heavily at the thought and heard the ruckus upstairs as William grabbed the other captain.

Z'ril chuckle to himself as the man sniveled on at his impending fate and he unwrapped himself from around Ventus so that the dragon could get up. Z'ril stood as well "Hey at least take off the lose articles of clothing. You could probably get a pretty penny for that fancy coat of his." Z'ril chuckled slightly and Zamin removed the mans loosest articles of clothing before pulling him closer to the cage. "Alright Ventus back up a second." Z'ril nudged the other out of the way and when Zamin opened the cage Z'ril was quick to grab the captain and swap places with him before slamming the door shut. Z'ril whistled slightly as he walked over to William and then smiled up at him "Well come on. The big guy will be eating for a while!" Z'ril grabbed onto William and Zamin just chuckled as the other drug him away.

The noise of the sniveling mans death didn't seem to bother the crew of the dandy, the ones who were creatures were very used to it, and While it was a bit off to hear the ripping of flesh Z'ril didn't really care as he drug William into the captains quarters and gave him a firm kiss. It was time for him to get his knickers out of a twist and he didn't even care about the chuckles he heard from the crew. They had all assumed he needed a good lay and who better than the captain to give it to him?

Zamin sighed as he watched Ventus eat, his arms crossed along his chest as he watched the male scarf down the man as if he was nothing. That should fill the beasts belly for a while and a supplement of fish that Z'ril could catch would also help to keep the dragon sated. It was also a good thing that the pig man was rather large and hopefully the meat would help build up some of the muscle that Ventus was obviously missing from being in the cage for so long. Zamin crouched down and watched the other male more closely as he ate, a little more fascinated than he should be, and he stayed like that for a long while as the dragon ate.

Z'ril sigh where he was laying next to William, his face a little flushed from their rather rigorous activity, and he ran his fingers over the bite on his arm. "So now that that’s done… we need to have a talk" Z'ril sat up and straddled Williams hips, hands pressing lightly against the others chest. "We need to try and time getting to port around… three months. Preferably just before w reach exactly three months from today. I not because of the extra mouths to feed, were gonna run a bit slower than before as you know… then because you really don't want me on the ship around that time." Z'ril shifted his hips a bit, thinking this wasn't the BEST position to talk about this because William was OH so distracting. "Ill be needing you around that time and we'll need to be alone… I would like to explain the whole mess but that would take a long, long, time and I am sure you don't want to hear about it." Z'ril hummed slightly, shifting around, and he sighed. "I would rather not ask this because I know you have to captain the ship but it's either this… or a killing spree…" Z'ril shrugged slightly.

William would be the only one able to control him when he changed, which would be a lot of rough sex and Z'ril trying to kill/jump the other man. He didn't quite like the idea of losing all that control but he figured William would have a bit of fun being able to get rough. Not too rough but just enough to show he was the leader.

((Finally he got a good lay. XD))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William let Zamin handle de-clothing the swine, leaning against a create and just enjoying the show as Ven hissed lightly as being nudged back but was clearly too eager to eat to bother with a fight. Will raised an eyebrow as the human-form grew scales and Ventus seemed to swell slightly in size as he turned from man to a far more dragon-like shape. The swine was screaming as Z'ril swapped out, and the dragon was on the slaver, taring off skin and digging those long talons into the fat flesh to hold the man in place as he began eating. Not killing, just eating piece by fat pieces and tearing through the remaining bits of clothing the man had. Will might've been interested in watching if Z'ril wasn't quite the more pleasurable bit of entertainment. The captain left Zamin with the dragon and let Z'ril drag him to the privacy of the nearest captain's cabin and get a kiss. Soon, clothes were off and they got to smashing against one another on the bed. Will was feeling quite like a real conquering and pillaging pirate at this point, quite sated. He opened his eyes as the other spoke and straddled him, raising an eyebrow at the nymph before reaching up to lightly cup the other's cheek.

"Just before three months ... best port to aim for then would be 'round the Parrot Isle. The crew will love to hear we're heading there," the captain chuckled, moving to sit up a bit and resting his weight on one elbow as he gave the nymph a slow kiss before continuing. "It's a pirate port and likely a area with plenty of private spaces for all sorts of things, none of the least being a bloodthirsty nymph. I'll just have to charge a bit extra," Will said easily, before slipping out from under Z'ril and walking over to look at the map streaked out on the table. "Yes, it'll take a good while to get to, but selling there will be easy and since most of the island is our kind of lot the crew can have a good time however they please with the money we make off of the slavers and their ship. Though, I imagine we'll have to loose the dragon by that point or move him to the Fine 'n Dandy instead." William stroked at his beard, thinking.

Ventus ate like a raptor or other bird of prey would, grabbing and tearing with sharp dagger-shaped fangs before swallowing large chunks of meat and cloth whole. As the screaming grew annoying, he tore off the head and ate it in one swallow, before going back to devouring the body as he pleased. Bone, organs, every single bit of the man was swallowed down until there was nothing but bloodstains beneath the cage bars left. Ventus was quite cramped in the cage in his partially-transformed form, delicately licking and cleaning his talons of gore. The majority of his scales were white, with designs of brown a similar shade of his human hair worked into a design along his entire body with stripes and spots. ((like this)) The dragon curled up with half-closed eyes, belly full and dragging him down into a more natural dozy state as he stared at the feline for a few long moments. Ventus' dragon form was boney instead of the sleek and powerful shape it should've been, and scales less vibrant. But even half-closed his eyes seemed brighter than they had been before, still full of fire and likely willing to massacre men willy-nilly if he was loosened at this point. To be trapped and drugged with intention to be sold for his meat and bones was beyond insulting, and Ventus was not in a position to feel forgiving.

With a wide yawn Ventus closed his eyes and pushed his head beneath the blanket he'd been given because it was too cramped to even tuck his head underneath his wings in this half-changed form, and began to sleep as his body processed the load of warm meat in his belly. He didn't so much as twitch for two hours before shifting back into a human form when the cramped sleeping position was no longer bearable. Then, Ventus pulled the blanket close and cocooned himself in it, clearly going to sleep for more hours yet. Once the ships were moving and Will was soon once again busy captaining the slave vessel while Bull and under half of the crew were on the Fine 'n Dandy to keep both ships going as they traveled towards their new sure destination, Ventus slept quite a bit more until he woke up. His belly was still full, but the dragon was feeling more restless than he'd been in months, drugs nearly completely out of his system as he held the blanket close and turned to look at Zamin, Z'ril supposedly busy helping with the running of the ship as things got started and the crew got used to the new vessel and lack of extra hands.

"... Am I not going to be let out?" the dragon asked, though considering the anger still buried in his tone the reason for continued imprisonment would be clear enough: an angry dragon having free reign on a ship could only lead to bad things for everyone on board, slavers, slaves, and the good crew included.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:29 pm
knux33

A low hum left Z'ril as Williams hand cupped his cheek, leaning into the touch, and he sighed. He always loved this part of the sex, even though he would never admit it, because the touching and everything just made him feel warm. Z'ril pressed into the kiss, wondering who decided to name the isle Parrot, and then the object of his affections was slipping out from underneath him and heading over to the maps. Z'ril sighed, pulling the sheets on the bed up around his waist, and he glared at the maps. They were cause of quite a bit of frustration for Z'ril, considering they were one of the main reasons William was always so busy, but as the other spoke Z'ril stretched out on the bed and hummed.

"You should transfer him over to the Dandy. When we make port you can pawn him off to someone else of try and release him… all though if there is a way you can convince him to get in with us… Well it certainly would be a large help." Z'ril sat up, pulling William close and nipping at his bare stomach. "but as I see it we still have some time and unless you want me bugging you constantly we should play a little more." Z'ril nipped a little lower, a smile on his lips, and wasted no time coaxing the now willing captain into a bit of fun.

Z'ril was in a much brighter mood when he left the cabin, not overly happy but certainly seeming like a dog that got an itch scratched, and he went to go and help with the rest of the ship. He went to the slave ship to see to some of the rigging, shouting a bit at some of the people prancing around on the beams before helping Kid up. Z'ril stayed on the ship with William, and quite a few of the creature crew, so that they could take control of the dragon should anything happen. There were two fairies, a werehyena, Zamin the shape shifter, and one "mermaid". Although the man did not enjoy being called a mermaid and took great offense to that. The rest of the people were human but Z'ril didn't mind so much.

Z'ril moved around kid easily as they got going, Zamin still below deck with the dragon Ventus, before showing the boy how to do a few things. He always threatened that if Kid fell he wouldn’t catch him but everyone knew it wasn't true. Below deck Zamin was sitting outside the cage humming to himself when Ventus spoke. The shifter turned his head, a small smile on his face, and chuckled. "I thought you were still asleep." Zamin went over to the cage, crouching down just out of reach, and looked the dragon in the eyes. "I would let you out but I can't have to destroying the ships… I don't much like water." Zamin sat down, crossing his legs, and sighed.

"Were just going to get you to port and then find a place to let you out. None of my crew captured you but we can't have you causing trouble. Also I am sorry about Z'ril. He's just hitting adult hood and then add in the whole 'no sex for two months' thing and well… You get a very pissy Kitsune. Or… well I think he's more Nymph." Zamin leaned back on his hands and watched the other carefully "They kept you in here a long time without something proper to eat…" There was some thudding and Z'ril came down with a basket. "Tends to happen. Although I am not surprised those idiots were stupid enough to try and keep him held here. The big blue doesn’t like her children being taken… and dragons are her children. If a bit removed." Z'ril set the basket next to the cage. "I got you something to wear because it's cold down here. I know you won't like it but…." Z'ril looked over to Zamin who was grinning.

"So how many rounds did you manage this time?" Z'ril huffed slightly. "For me or him? Seriously he's got the magic touch or something. I would say from start to finish about three to four rounds but I am not even counting how many different times we went at it. I think he has more stamina than even the big guy right here could stand." Z'ril chuckled and Zamin rolled his eyes. "He's a lucky b*****d. You know how many guys on this ship, creature or not, would love to tap you? Or even him… Too bad you threatened to castrate anyone who even tried." Zamin chuckled slightly. "To bad I had to castrate bobby because he didn't take me seriously. He's lucky William didn't find out and wasn't all that into sex… I have a feeling he would have probably thrown the man over board." Z'ril hummed slightly, sitting next to Zamin.

"Although I think now he would just feed him to Ventus. William doesn't like people touching or breaking his things." Zamin raised an eyebrow. "Sure yeah.. your one of his things… that's why he watches you all the time." Z'ril smacked the males shoulder. "I watch him too you know. I have never seen him looking at me." Zamin just raises his hands "You really are stupid you know that?" Z'ril pouts slightly and looks to Ventus. "I hope you don't mind fish. It's better than the jerky but William will be pissy if we feed you people again." Z'ril looked at the cage with a sigh "I wish they hadn't put you in such a small cage. They could have at least been decent enough to put you in a bigger one and drugged you in your dragon form. Would have kept you healthier at least." Zamin nodded.

"Or they could have not done it at all." The shifter sighed. "Some humans are idiots."

((Sex makes Z'ril so much happier.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:57 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Clearly, I am not," Ventus replied, clearly not in the best of moods even with his change in fortune. The dragon sat down but kept his arms on the cool bars as he looked back at Zamin, frowning. But he very much wanted to be out so he could burn and tear and ravage the ships. "I don't very much like being stuffed into a cage, either," the dragon grumbled, pulling the blanket put over his shoulders and keeping it wrapped around himself as the other detailed the plan. The thought of having to wait in his prison until they found a place to dump him off made the dragon's stomach seethe and churn the remaining meat digesting within, and only made him frown more deeply as his orange gaze remained on the shapeshifter. The clawmarks and wounds left by Z'ril were scabbing over already, but still smarted and hurt as he huffed at the lack of good food comment. Oh yes, down in the damp with barely enough drugged jerky to keep him from starvation even as he thinned and grew weak from the lack of movement and sunlight. The reminder had his eyes glowing with renewed wrath as Z'ril came down, before placing a basket within Ventus' reach.

Clothing was for humans who had no larger, warmer form or fire breath to warm themselves, the dragon thought disdainfully as he reached through the bars and reluctantly dressed himself. At least the clothing kept the cold iron from touching his skin directly as Ven finished dressing and pulled the blanket over himself, eyes closing a few moments at the comfort and warmth such a simply thing as cotton wool brought. The 'gift' was nice enough the dragon refrained from commenting that if Z'ril was somehow alluding to the common ancestry between leviathans and dragons, that he was in no way shape or form related to this overgrown eels. Of course not. Despite the many similarities. Ventus opened his eyes to glance boredly between nymph and feline as they clearly spoke about sex, the nymph mix stinking of it at the moment.

"Some of idiots. The rest are fools," Ven growled, glancing at the small confines of his prison as he silently wished to tear it apart. "... Fish will do," he added with clear reluctance, still quite distrustful despite all they'd already done for him. "So long as they are big. And you give me enough to sate my appetite." The dragon ran a hand through his brown hair, straightening it and grooming a moment almost in an unconscious manner, like a bird would preen its wings. "However if there is ever a good excuse to feed me red human meat, please do not hesitate to do so." Warm, fleshy food was what had Ventus nearly drooling at the thought of, even if he was still full at the moment. Without a word further, the dragon turned his back on the pair and laid down, apparently going back to sleep and avoiding any questions Z'ril or Zamin might ask him in return.

Soon, things seemed to fall into a routine as things do tend to do on ships. Will remained on the slaver with the mostly-creature crew while Bull got temporary control of the Dandy, and things went smoothly. Even Z'ril's good mood was echoed in Will, the captain remembering that little romp fondly as days turned into weeks. Though, the captain frowned when he heard the dragon seemed increasingly fowl-tempered and restless belowdeck as time passed and the regular feedings helped regain the dragon to what Z'ril and Zamin judged to be a more normal weight. But despite the near-constant presence of Zamin or Z'ril keeping watch over him and even the shapeshifter's more pleasant attempts at conversation (Z'ril growing less pleasurable as weeks turned into a solid month .. then two), the dragon was only grudgingly polite to Zamin and at time outright hostile to Z'ril, all the while pacing his cage.

By the time the two ships were roughly a month away from Parrot Isle, William ordered the two vessels to stop alongside one another to attempt moving the dragon and his cage from one ship to the other. "This'll be our best chance to do it," Will discussed with Z'ril as the crew began rigging up a series of ropes to haul the cage up, and eventually over to the other ship's belly. It would be tricky and likely take most of the day ... but it was necessary. At this point freeing Ventus seemed like something that would turn them all into matchsticks and selling the slaver ship with the dragon still on it wasn't an option. Moving the dragon in his cage at port for all to see would just call for unnesicary trouble and thieves. So, Will climbed into the rigging with the rest and helped set up the simple net of ropes and pulls, while Bull yelled at those on the Dandy as they got their own side of things ready.

"This is going to likely take up all our travel time today," Will panted at Z'ril as they were both on-deck, the shiphands and a few of the more-willing-to-help slaves opening up the large hatch on deck where they would pull the cage up and out. Even the captain had his shirt off, sweat beading his skin and sliding down the crevices of his toned muscle mass. "I'd rather you and Zamin be the ones on top of the cage itself, keeping things steady and making sure our extra guest doesn't do anything stupid ... I still say drugging him for the transfer might be the best option," the captain added, gazing seriously at Z'ril. "Moving something not moving around is a hell of a lot easier than moving a hot-head likely to try something that will end up with him drowned in his iron cage and at least one ship on fire." Will trusted the dragon about as much as he could bend metal with his bear hands: which was to say not at all. "Look, just a handful of the stuff shoved down his throat, he's snoozing for the next several hours and by the time he wakes up he's already moved and comfy."

Ventus was staring up where the tarp wasn't covering his cage, eyes wide at the first sight of daylight once the opening on the shipdeck was moved to let daylight and the noises of the crew moving stream down to him. The dragon reached upwards, hands gripping the iron bars and lean but firm body stretched as he seemed to just soak in the sun in silence a few moments before letting go and resuming his restless pacing. His blood boiled and jaw clenched, antsy and uptight and still layered with anger and rage at the situation at large. So long trapped hadn't done well on his nerves or temper, like a bird of prey denied the right to fly and soar on his own terms, a creature of flight and fire forcibly grounded in a place both dark and stinking of damp. Everything about rubbed and chaffed against his very nature and pride, shortening his temper and his fuse. "Let me out," had been his number one demand, both shouted, hissed, and cursed at Zamin and Z'ril, despite all three of them full well knowing the answer to that question. And the result if they were foolish enough to let loose an angry dragon so close to where he could seek revenge on the slaves chained up alongside the slaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:03 am
knux33

Z'ril chuckled as Ventus rolled over and decided to block out Z'ril and Zamin's conversation. Over the next month things got very tense, Z'ril certainly not helping, and by the time one month turned into two Z'ril seemed even more hostile than before. There would be times when no one would see him but then they would find him having a rather nasty verbal fight with Ventus. Zamin was sure a few times that the blond was going to rip the dragon in and half and the most terrifying part was that Zamin was sure he could do it with how pissed off he was. It wasn't easy on anyone's nerves and everyone just tried to stay away from Z'ril. The strangest part to the whole past month was that Z'rils hair had started getting darker and was darn near black now.

His eyes were still blue but they had a hint of the maroon color around the pupil. Zamin had his hands full with trying to care for the very grumpy Ventus while also trying to keep Z'ril from injuring the dragon… or anyone else. Zamin knew this would all stop once Z'ril went through his change but for now it was driving him and quite a few other people batty. It also didn't help that Z'ril started screaming in his sleep again, the sound tortured and heart wrenching, and it lead to a fight or two between Z'ril and William. Mainly the fights were Z'ril being stubborn as hell rather than anything to serious.

Z'ril was watching the cage, William sitting close, and trying to not focus on the other man. "Yeah, Yeah, I know." Z'ril takes a deep breath and stands "Zamin and I will be on the top and I will keep the ships still so that we don't have to worry about any trouble." Z'ril can feel himself almost sneer and he stills the ships completely from where he is, his body stiff, and then he rubs at his face. "God I just need one good night of sleep." Z'ril presses his head back against the post at his back and sighs before looking over at William.

"You are such a tease. You know that right?" Z'ril is quick to stoop down and press a firm kiss to Williams lips. "And I am losing my mind." Z'ril pulls away, and carefully starts his climb down to the cage. When Z'ril reaches it him and Zamin stand on top and Zamin sighs as Ventus starts moving. Zamin lays down, looking into the cage, and reaches down through the bars quickly to just barely run his fingers over the others hair. "I know you want out, we know, but you just can. You're going to kill us all if you do. You'll aim your hatred at the wrong people and kill innocent lives for no less than the fact that you are pissed off. I don't know dragons very well but I highly doubt that would bring you any justice." Zamin stands and motions for the to go up, Z'ril focusing on keeping the ships and the cage stable.

"We'll let you out soon alright? Just stay calm for now. If you rock the cage to much try to get out there is no doubt you'll fall into the ocean and drown." Zamin and Z'ril take up opposite corners and are silent as everything starts moving. Zamin is watching Z'ril carefully "Z'ril… is everything alright?" The once blond takes a deep breath and nods before pausing and shaking his head. "I can't focus…" Z'ril looks up at Zamin just as the ship rocks violently.

"Z'ril! What the hell" Z'ril shakes his head quickly. "Ventus stay completely still!!" Z'ril shouts in panic and closes his eyes tightly as the ship rocks and the cage sways. "s**t, s**t s**t s**t-" Z'ril goes silent and everyone watches as a long tendril of water rises out of the water up to the cage. "This.. Zamin I am not doing this-" Z'ril is cut off by the tendril literally throwing him off the cage and onto the deck of the slave ship. Z'ril hits the deck hard and Zamin rushes to the center of the cage. "Z'ril! Dammnit what the hell is going on?!" Zamin looks in the cage. "Stay still Ventus just… Just stay still!" Zamin gets to his feet whirls around, the tendril gone. The boats creak silently for a second, Z'ril out cold on the deck and bleeding from a gash to the head.

Zamin turns slowly "I think its go-" and in the next second a tendril flys up and grabs Zamin by the ankle. He slides across the top of the cage, grappling for something to hold onto, and then he is being yanked over the edge. Zamin shouts and manages to catch onto the bars, kicking at the tendril which turns out to be not so much water but a tentical. The cage tilts and Zamin shouts, the skin on his ankle being bitten into. Z'ril is just coming around at this time and he looks up. His head is spinning but he gets up and stumbles to the edge of the ship. He sees more tentacles crawling up the sides of the ship and then hears the creaking of the ropes about to break. "Zamin hold on!!" The shift lets out a pained laugh.

"What does it look like im doi- AHHH!" He is cut off as his legs is pulled again. He hears the ropes creak and he looks up at where the cage is being held. His eyes flash with recognition and he takes in a deep breath. "That's uh… that's not good." Zamin bites his lip and then looks over to Z'ril who is trying to knock off the tentacles on the side of the ship while others aim for the one holding onto Zamin and threatening to take both ships down. Zamin shouts again at another pull, he can feel the bones in his ankle about to break. The ropes creak, along with the wood, and Zamin hears a smaller one snap.

Zamin looks up at Ventus, then back to the ropes, and takes a deep breath. "I really… don't like the water." Zamins smiles, but it wavers and he loosens up his arms a bit. "Please… don't kill me friends. Don't let what I am about to do be useless." Z'ril looks up, able to see Zamin's grip loosening.

"Zamin don't! Stop! Please! We can get you back on the ship! Please don't!" Z'ril grips the railing and Zamin shakes his head. "The cage will go down with me if I don't let got and I think… I think I have a much quicker death than drowing awaiting me." Another tug and Zamin feel his ankle break and he shouts. "Dammnit! Break the lock! LET HIM OUT!" Another rope snaps and Zamin knows there wont be much more time if he doesn’t let go. Zamin looks back to Ventus "Well… Fun while it lasted." And he lets his grip loosen.

((Will you save Zamin biggrin ? It's up to you weather he lives or dies. BTW baby cracken.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William watched Z'ril, frowning a little as the nymph seemed to sway from tired to kissing him before disappearing belowdeck. The captain rolled his eyes with a light sigh, getting back to his own work. Lifting an iron cage would take everyone's muscle, while Kid would watch and wait for Z'ril or Zain to signal that the cage was ready to go up. Ventus, on the other hand, paused in his pacing and glanced up at the feeling of Zamin's fingers briefly brushing against his hair. The dragon grumbled, but sat down with a sigh. Zamin was right, as usual, and also the only person he didn't mind giving him a brief touch. The cat had good sense, Ventus knew, even if the dragon still had a belly full of rage. The brown haired male huffed at the 'be let out soon' comment, shaking his head and glaring down at his feet. "Just shut up," he growled as the feline and Z'ril got into place, ropes secure as the cage started moving. Ventus gripped e floor bars of his cage tightly, knuckles white as he looked around as the cage was heaved a yard at a time upwards.

His skin tingled in the direct sunlight, warmth seeping down into his bones for the first time in at least half a year, if not longer. Closing his eyes, Ventus tried to enjoy it and ignore the fact he was going directly from one dark space to another, and soon he would be shut away from the fresh wind and the sun once again. Ventus growled lowly to himself, the cage slowly moving sideways and over the water as different ropes are pulled, to move the cage away from the large slaver and towards the waiting Dandy. As was usual, he pretended to ignore Z'ril and Zamin as they spoke to one another ... until the slaver ship was sent rocking, which in turn make his cage sway very uncomfortably over the ocean. Ventus itched to move, to get out of the ******** cage that was now a deathtrap but Z'ril was yelling at him to stay still, which made the dragon growl but stay put as he looked down at the ship, seeing men scramble around to keep the rope-system tight and looking around in confusion. Like little fleshy ants.

Unease and restlessness turned into a slight panic as something wet and dripping rose out of the water, nearly transparent and smacking Z'ril off of the cage like a horsetail flicking away an annoying fly. Ventus was on his feet, stiffening as Zamin told him once again to keep still even if the dragon was very against standing around after something had just punted the nymph clear off of the cage. Clamping his mouth shut, the dragon yelled as Zamin's half-finished sentence was proven wrong and nearly yanked right down into the dark and churning water below as Ventus is tossed to the side as the cage tilted, slamming against the bars as Zamin held on for dear life. "Damn it, overgrown sharkbait!" he yelled in the direction of the source of the tentacles before looking with wide eyes at the feline. He saw the other looked between him, and up at the straining ropes as the clear sound of a snap could be heard above the crew's yelling as both ships tilted from the strain.

The dragon took in a shaky breath, looking at Zamin as the other gave him a wavering smile. The shapeshifter's grip loosened, and the dragon felt his heart skip a beat. The last two months had not been ideal, but Zamin had been one of the few highlights, snappish but one of the only people who bothered to take the time to speak with him. The only company he could take with grudging acceptance, and Zamin had the gal to make some sort of 'last request' of him. The sound of bone breaking and the sight of the tentacle crushing the other's leg at the ankle. Ventus' eyes lit with fresh rage, the dragon clumsily reached, trying to grab onto Zamin's arms as the other let go. But Zamin fell too fast, the tentacle pulling too quickly and the feline was soon gone beneath the water.

Ventus was still for one second, one moment as he realized what the feline had done before roaring his rage and body shifting and swelling to his dragon form. He smashed against the iron bars, uncaring of the mad swaying he caused as he raged against the metal before turning his head towards the lock. The area of his neck just under the dragon's jaw began to swell as he let out a lot steam-kettle-like hiss that grew into a steaming whistle as the light in his slit eyes paled in comparison to the fire building lower in his throat. His glands had grown full as he'd fed and grown strong on fish, and in one massive roar he vomited out flame at the lock, metal quickly turning a bendable orange before beginning to drip in the center where the fire was breathed out in the hottest concentration. A few of the ropes caught fire, causing the commotion on deck as the sailors tried to keep the tentacles back as best they could with pistol shots, while others struggled to hold the cage aloft as the dragon swelled to a more dragon-size and began struggling to free himself. Lock now a mailable mess of molten metal, Ventus roared as he forced the cage door open and leaped free, spreading his wings. He was a dragon! If he wanted to be free no damned thing like a little lock could hold him!

Despite the horrible situation, the feeling of his wings finally able to open to their full size and laboriously flap to bring him higher into the air made Ventus' heart pound with the simple joy of flight he'd been denied for so long. There was a sudden temptation to ignore all the distant chaos below and just fly; fly the hell away and never come back. But his weaken muscles would only keep him up for so long, the dragon knew as he took a sharp turn and eyed the dark shadow by the ship and felt his fire sacks swell in rage at the knowledge Zamin might already be eaten. That cat was his, damnnit; he was not about to let Zamin go without a fight. With a screech he folded his large white wings and dove downwards, a brown-patterned arrow as he pierced the water and sank his talons into the slimy creature he found just beneath the water out of range of the human's guns. Ventus kept his mouth and nostrils shut tight, eyes open and struggled to search for the large monster's mouth as the tentacles abandoned the ship in favor of going at the attacking dragon. He saw a large round eye, sinking one front leg and every talon on that hand into the angry young gaze as he tore into the best as it began trying to strangle him.

Ventus finally saw the shape of a limp human body close to the kracken's mouth, blood streaking in the clear ocean water as the beak-like-kracken-mouth let go of the Zamin-sized snack to try taking a bite out of the attacking and entangles dragon. Ventus' head snaked forward, taking Zamin completely inside his maw and tasting the shifter's blood and saltwater as he quickly changed from attacking to struggling to go upwards, towards air and those who could help Zamin ... oh the feline was limp as a dead fish in his mouth, too still; too still! Rage and desperation gave him the strength to dig his claws onto the slave ship's underbelly, talons sinking into the wood and possibly causing small leaks but the dragon didn't care as he laboriously pulled his horned head free of the water, nostrils flaring open as he breathed while pulling himself upward.

"Damn it all to hell!" William yelled, the entire ship tilting dangerously once more. The captain gripped the railing, the empty cage moved quickly towards the Dandy and falling to the deck with a clang as the smoldering roles were either cut or snapped themselves. Looking over the edge Will's eyes widened as he saw the dragon's large head break the surface, and claws scoring large wounds into the wood as the dragon (tentacles covering the dragon like a mass of tangled seaweed) pulled himself up higher, the ship angled dangerously and even a few older sailors loosing their footing as the dragon broke the railing and spat something out on deck before letting go of the ship and falling back into the water. The captain cursed up a storm as the ship rapidly righted itself once the dragon let go, causing even more to fall over. The captain himself swayed with the massive ship and made it over to the motionless Zamin before cursing further. The shapeshiter was now missing one leg entirely, nothing but a stump left at the knee joint. "Z'ril!" The captain yelled, pulling off his belt and quickly using it to tie off the wound before pumping the water out of the unconscious Zamin's lungs. But even after he'd gotten the cat weakly breathing the nymph was nowhere to be seen and the captain left to go off and find the nymph ... only to see Z'ril hadn't exactly gotten back onto his feet after the fall and blood was oozing from the fresh gash to the dark haired male's forehead. Cursing up a storm, Will knelt by the nymph and gathered him up in his arms; the only thing to do to was to move the wounded to the captain's cabin; apply medicinal junk, and hope for the best. Will took care of Z'ril first and formost, Zamin getting carried in by one of the heynamen; the two laid out on the bed and the deckhands that knew anything about this sort of thing quickly seeing to Z'ril's head and Zamin's leg while Will reluctantly left to go where he was most needed: namely out on deck to be captain in this mess.

Bull looked at the cage and the men tossing buckets of water onto the bits of molten metal, grumbling and looking over the railing into the sea. The water was still, whatever fight going on too deep to disturb the sea's waves now. "Damn." The old man didn't have much of a hope for the dragon; as awesome of the sight of the dragon in flight had been for those few moments, the sight of the creature of the air so entangled and wings trapped by tentacles didn't bode well for Ventus. "Damn," the old man said again, before something white exploded out of the water and clumsily flapped two wingbeats before Bull was scrambling out of the way as Ventus landed on the Dandy's deck, one long tentacle in his maw.

The dragon landed on deck and hissed lowly at the humans scrambling out of his way as his bulk took up most of the deck space. He chewed on the tentacle he had in his mouth, supposing the kracken to either be dead or fled after he'd destroyed both of its eyes and cut into it more time than he could remember. The dragon felt large gaping wounds on his side oozing blood, bites from the kracken as it had struggled to kill him even as he had struggled to kill it. He collapsed on the Dandy's deck, giving the cage a glare before kicking it down the open hole to the inner haul of the ship before curling around his prize and proceeding to compulsively feed. Food to fill his stomach so he could heal and rest and regrow muscle his flying parts currently lacked after being earthbound for so long. Ventus ached all over, wounds stinging and hissing at any human who came to close as he fed, even with his bulk left little room for easy work. But his insides ached worse, gaze turning to the slaver ship from time to time before the tentacle was completely gone down his gullet. The large dragon curled up and closed his eyes, refusing to budge an inch as he soaked sunlight and was forced to let his body rest.

Bull eventually inched close, giving the large white side a poke on one scale without the dragon so much as twitching. With a sigh of relief, he motioned for the crew to move freely. Well, that had been hell. "Oi, William! Z'ril! Everyone alive ov'r there? We're all fine n' dandy on the ... Dandy," the old man called over the gap between their ships.

"Alive; but sure as hell not dandy," William called over, looking at the mess of what was left of the rigging connecting the two ships. On the bright side: the dragon was on the Dandy where they meant it to go. On the bad: this was going to set back their traveling time table, and the didn't have the time to spare with Parrot Isle a month away, and Z'ril's birthday also roughly a month away; they needed to be docked by then or the nymph was going to really cause a shitload of problems for the lot of them.

((Haha, I give you Zamin alive, but not in one piece >D ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 pm
knux33

When he hit the water it was cold, colder than Zamin had known water could get, he knew it wasn't actually as cold as his body said it was but it felt like liquid ice. Then again he had just plunged from the sun into a cold watery something that he knew he hated. Zamin's ankle screamed out in pain, though the cold water seemed to ease some of the ache, now all he had to worry about was that he was going to run out of oxygen. He didn't know if that was going to happen before or after he was eaten though, because that's where he was obviously going as he look through the burning salt water.

He wouldn’t have guessed that he would have died on the Dandy thanks to a kraken, even more so such a tiny one, but to know that this was where he was going wasn't any more comforting than the thought of drowning. He wasn't going to stop struggling, he kicked and claw at the tentacle, but then his other leg was grabbed and well… he just couldn’t do much. It seemed so stupid to fight back as his lungs started screaming for air, his chest starting to ache for air, then his vision started going black and he would have been happy in that moment if it wasn't for the next part. He felt the tentacle around his shattered ankle fall away, his body to starved of oxygen to fight back, and for a brief moment he thought it wasn't so bad to drown… until the beak clamped around his leg.

The gasp that he released only caused him to suck in nothing but water, his lung filling quickly, and suddenly it burned so much worse. Zamin wanted to scream, needed to, but he couldn’t make a sound without air in his lungs and soon he quickly passed out. He knew nothing of the comotion above the water, or the diving dragon into the deep, all he knew was the calm blackness. Meanwhile Z'ril and the other watched in panic and fascination as Ventus seemed to rage his way clear out of the cage. Z'ril didn't know whether to laugh or not at the sight, seeing clear well that Zamin had been one of the only reasons the dragon had stayed put, of course that thought was quickly abandoned as Ventus dove into the water.

Z'ril collapsed to his knees, gripping the railing and staring through trying to see what was happening in the water. The ships swayed and rocked, Z'rils vision doing the same, and then suddenly everything started churning and talons dug into the ship on both sides. The ship pitched and Z'ril fell sideways from the sudden force and being unable to truly keep himself upright at the moment. He watched as the giant maw of Ventus pushed through the surface of the water with a struggle, as if the very air weight a thousand pounds, and then he was dropping a lifeless and bleeding Zamin onto the deck before letting go suddenly and sending many people pitching backward.

Z'ril pushed himself up, staring at his friend who was out cold on the deck, but he found himself unable to truly move as he tried not to be sick. William shouted out for him and Z'ril was silent, only able to see Zamin laying on the deck bleeding, before finally William came around and grabbed onto him. The man raised him to his feet, the once blond staring on with blood dripping down his face and neck, before finally he gripped onto William as well and let the other help him into the captains quarters. His head spun greatly but once he was inside his focus was Zamin bleed, trying to make it stop, and hoping Zamin wouldn’t wake up as everyone who could started trying to stop the bleeding and save Zamins life.

This wasn't a simple thing, this wasn't a tiny scratch, this was a lost leg and that KILLED people. This killed a lot of people… less survived this than actually lived through it and that was terrifying. If the bleeding wasn't the thing that Killed Zamin there were so many other things that could and that was horrible because Zamin was so bright and he was so… him. Z'ril needed to try and stop this before it got worse and so he did the only thing he could think of… he got ready to cauterize the wound. Z'ril tightened the belt around Zamin's leg, having heard the thud outside of Ventus landing on the other deck, he waited for someone to get him what he needed then looked to Zamin.

The man seemed to be out as Z'ril prepared to fix him but then Zamin groaned and Z'ril could see him starting to wake up. The once blond debated on what to do then he looked at Zamin who was just opening his eyes and pressed the burning hot metal to Zamin's leg. The scream that came was completely expected but Z'ril didn't know what kind of effect it would have on Ventus who had just dove into the deep ocean to save the person now screaming from what had appeared to be an infantile kraken. Z'ril quickly covered Zamin's mouth with his hand and was met with a very pleasant bit. Z'ril winced but held tight to what he was doing as he repeated the process again on the still bleeding portion of the wound. The point wasn't to cook the flesh but burn it enough to close of the wound so everything had to be the perfect temperature to seal and not cook.

Zamin was in a clear amount of pain but Z'ril couldn’t do a thing about that, even as the shifters teeth drove into his hand, Z'ril tossed the metal onto the ground after he was done then pulled his hand out of the others mouth before applying a salve to the wound as Zamin groaned and grunted. The shifter panted, huffed, then grit his teeth. His hands drove into the mattress below him as Z'ril tried to sooth what he could while his head still spun from his own injury. When he was finally done he removed the tourniquet and was pleased to see that the wound was mostly sealed before he started to wrapping the wound.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:05 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William cursed to himself, calling directions to the crewmembers and freed slaves that were on deck and not busy helping the wounded to go try to untangle the smoldering mess the rope-work above both ships had become. The captain climbed up into the rigging himself, calling out orders while Bull over on the Fine 'n Dandy did the same, though it was obvious neither ship was going to be moving for a while. They would have to gather up all the rope lines and re-work the less-charred and compromised rope back into the sail system, if they even had enough good rope left to do that much. Sure, they had extra rope, but it had taken the extra supplies and more to get the damned cage up and between the two ships; they were now dangerously short on that supply and the lack would slow their travel even further.

And shouts rose up from on-deck that there were leaks in the slave-ship's hull; from the dragon's claws earlier, no doubt. The poor, smaller Dandy probably had similar wounds on her as well, and Will cursed the dragon, kracken, and most of all the ill-luck that was on them for such a damned huge mess to happen when they had stopped here to try to save time and trouble, but get stuck in a whole heap of it! William was still grumbling and pulling still-smoking ends of broken and burned rope in to gather and wet-down to try to save as much rope and ship from any stray ember, when the small scream was clearly hear amidst the quiet that had fallen as everyone had gotten to work. Though the scream was from one set of lungs it sounded out for a few seconds like one of the worse yowls William had ever heard; and the captain had heard plenty in his time.

Glad Zamin was well enough to scream that loud, Will turned to get back to work and wondered why it had been cut off ... when he noticed the white dragon with brown markings had suddenly moved from its still stupor, making the entirety of the crew on the Dandy freeze.

Ventus was exhausted; as restless as he'd been pent up inside his cage, the exertion of an underwater fight to the death and expelling most of the ignitable venom in his throat had left him feeling empty, even while he'd gotten a stomach full of tender young kracken thanks to his victory. Never mind how his before-unused muscles now ached and groaned at him, now over-used and slowly beginning to turn the hunk of seafood in his stomach into new flight-muscle that he was in sore need of after being grounded and encaged for far too long. The sunlight on his back and rocking of the small boat (that his massive scaled a** was currently taking up most of the deck-room of) was soothing even if under normal circumstances he wouldn't sleep with so many wide human eyes staring at him. But sleep he did ... until the short scream made the large aerial predator's eyes snap open wide, head rising from the deck. Ventus sat there, still curled up but with his wings unfurling as his eyes narrowed into the thinnest of slits.

He'd gotten Zamin away from the kracken, yes, but the scream was a jolting reminder to the dragon his one-worthwhile bit of company was most certainly not in good condition; what the hell were the stupid puny little crew-things doing to make him scream so; and the cut-off made the bitter, not-too-trusting creature hackle and want to spit fire. Ventus slithered his way off of the Dandy the way he'd came, Kid yelling from above where he was clinging for dear life onto the rigging and Bull cursing up a storm as the boat was once again rocked.

Ventus hissed at the feel of cold water but seemed to be able to swim without too much trouble; much like his leviathan cousins (no dragon would ever admit to be related to such big, 'stupid', water-bound, overgrown eels) Ventus seemed to slide through the water and propel himself forward by moving in a snake-like fashion with his flexible spine and push with his tail and wings. It was much easier to swim than fly at the moment, his stomach feeling heavy and chest-muscles weak. But before the dragon could even get close enough to bump the larger slave ship with his nose, let alone get a good claw-hold, the sound of a gun-shot cracked the air.

The dragon snapped his head up, curled razor-sharp fangs fully visible as he hissed and tried to take aim at whoever had shot at him ... only to see the 'captain' holding a pistol pointing straight up towards the sky, still-smoking.

"Do I have you're attention now?" William asked down in a bellowing voice most sea-captains grew to have. "Good." The captain holstered his gun, looking down at the sea from the ship's railing, all business. He'd climbed down from the rigging quickly when he'd seen the dragon moving, and motioned with one hand for the rest of the creature-crew on the slaver to get back to work. "If you want to get back up here, by all means do. But not like that; you've done enough damage to both ships as it is. While I do thank you for ridding us of the kracken, climbing up here as you please will just ******** the helping my mates have been doing to try to get Zamin back to ship-shape again. You understand? You'll do more harm than good like that. So, either let us haul you up in human form or we won't let you tear into this ship any further without a fight. And I doubt you want that."

Ventus just responded with one very long, very pissed-off sounding hiss, like a tea kettle that got told-off, but he did not out-right try to defy the puny little uppity human man. The dragon lowered his head and swam angrily around the slaver ship like some great while-and-brown-marked shark, nostrils flared. He hated the cold of the ocean, he hated that he did not have the strength to take off and burn both ships into waterlogged firewood, and he hated that his Zamin was in unknown dire straights in another's possession. Because he had saved the shifter's life; that made the feline his. His, his, his!

The dragon, thankfully, did not have the inclination or energy for a long tantrum. Plus, Zamin had requested he not completely destroy the puny little beings on the boats, no matter how much he wanted to. And having a possession that was pissy was like having a rotted bite of meat: it was sickening instead of appetizing. So, with extreme displeasure ... the dragon shifted down from his powerful and proper form down into that of a brunette human once again, eyes glowing angrily as a rope was let down for him, and he was pulled aboard. William followed the dragon to the captain's cabin, both frowning and looking unhappy with the situation. Though Will cursed lightly at the fresh sight of Zamin's leg, Ventus glanced from the wrapped stub to Zamin's face and seemed content with the other alive and being treated, even if the shifter was in pain. The dragon went over to the side of the large captain's bed, ignoring everyone else and pulling a turned-over chair close to the bed so he could right it and sit on it, laying his upper torso down on the bed and gave Zamin a poke, as if to see if the other would be responsive or not.

William shook his head and walked over to Z'ril, putting an arm around the dark-haired nymph. "Good work. Now sit down and get a bucket before you vomit all over the fine job you just did," he ordered gruffly, but with a smirk and giving the other's head a kiss.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff