Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:04 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra chuckled as he held onto him smiling at him. "I'm surely not fearless even though I do seem that way Trenton." he purred his chest rumbling against the other. "I'm afraid of being betrayed and left alone like my father and I were. My mother cheated and was killed for her cheating ways." he told him still not revealing that he had been forced to witness his own mothers murder by he one that had done it and then turned around forcing him to lie about who actually had committed the murder.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:32 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton didn't want to talk about Cyra's mom too much. The last time they did, Cyra passed out. But maybe.. something else.. " Hey, Cyra, do you know what your medication is?" he asked as the two of them continued to swing. Trenton knew that those injections were rather suspicious. Perhaps he'd have to do some investigating of his own. "Oh!" Suddenly sitting up, Trenton remembered something he wanted to talk about as the sun went down. Getting off of Cyra, he transformed into the deer form that he usually uses and gently nudged Cyra off the swing! "Lets go swimming!" he spoke excitedly and leaped over some bushes and headed to the nearby lake. He hoped Cyra didn't see any bruises or markings. "I'll race you there!" he shouted back. Even though he had already taken a head start, still laughing!

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra smiled transforming into a cheetah he dashed off quickly passing Trenton with a roar. He was feeling good being with the other and his father was now watching through the window. The larger male never noticed any markings on Trenton in his animal form but he wasn't looking either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton chased the other as a gazelle and couldn't help but look back at Cyra's room to see Master Ryu in the window. To be honest, he was glad that he was getting as far away from that man as he could. Trent leaped over hedges and bounced off of tree stumps in order to keep up with Cyra. Once he stopped and reached the lake, Trenton wasn't paying attention and bounded over his cheetah companion, only to end up jumping feet first in semi-frigid cold water. In the dark water, Trenton transformed and resurfaced with only half of his head floating as he swam closer to the bank in front of Cyra.
Once close enough, he attempted to spit the water that was in his mouth at Cyra's face, wanting him to feel just how cold it was. The water was just cold enough to wash the gross feeling he had off of his skin. "It's a little cold.. " he giggled.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra didn't look back at the house so he had no idea that his father was watching them from his bedroom window. He stopped himself just short of the lake knowing full well it was not very warm right now. But he could hear Trenton keep going and then leap over him landing with a splash in the frigid waters. This caused him to laugh out as he transformed into his human form moving away just before the water hit his face and headed to a bunch of trees to the east of the shore. Once there he picked up a large fluffy house coat before coming back over and wrapping Trenton in it. He noticed that his skin was bruised and marked up and he was dead certain that it wasn't himself that had caused the wounds on the younger smaller males flesh.

Taking hold of Trenton he rubbed him over the robe trying to warm him up. But he also took his face into his hands gazing into his eyes. "Trenton please tell me what caused those awful marks on your person " he asked raising a brow as he looked at him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton climbed out and was covered in a warm coat that was draped over his shoulders. He smiled as the warmth enveloped him. Cyra's warm rub made him smile. Trent sort of wondered where the coat came from. His smaller frame was shaking and shivering violently. When Trenton gets cold, he shakes involuntarily but not so bad where hypothermia can kick in, but just enough to where it would be noticeable. Cyra warm act of kindness, was certainly paying off as the shaking stopped slowly.

Trent's laugh and giggles were all about until Cyra took his face and asked about the topic he supposed that was forgotten. Trenton's smile disappeared and covered his body with the jacket. "Uh- I-.. uh.... what marks?" he asked with a sort of pathetically sad grin. His heart racing as his breath was visible in the cold night air, his wet hair dripped down over his face. "I... I slipped!" he lied

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:44 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra forced him to look into his eyes once more. "You didn't fall Trenton and I good and well know it. So don't lie to me because if you lie to me it will only anger me. Trust me you don't want to anger me Trenton" he told him his voice husky but shaking some.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton froze. He knew he didn't wish to make Cyra angry, he's seen him angry before. Shivering now from the cold and shaking from the pressure, he couldn't look Cyra in the eyes. Now he had no choice but to tell Cyra the truth...

"I-I..." Stuttered and then gave a painfully sad smile with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry... But I can't tell you... If I told you, you could get hurt.. Badly..."

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra frowned deeply "Someone has hurt you and your refusing to tell me Trenton. I'm going to find out exactly what happened and then I'm going to deal with it." he muttered crossing his arms over his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:10 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton looked like he was about to cry. He wanted to tell Cyra so badly, but what was the point? His father could seriously hurt him or make him forget everything about Trenton. Trenton was just trying to protect him. But that protection was hurting Cyra too... Which was worse? Lying to protect the ones you love so they wouldn't get hurt, even though you knew it pained them when they knew you were lying? Or telling the truth in which they could get hurt simply by knowing? "M..Maybe we should go home... " he said softly, now with a pained expression on his cheeks.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:33 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra let him go transforming into an eagle he flew away silently going back to the house he landed before coming inside as his human form once more. His father glanced at him asking where Trenton was and he shrugged. "I came home not sure about him " he muttered going into his room and climbing under the thick blankets.

The dark haired female came over to Trenton not long after Cyra changed and left. She placed her hand onto his shoulder. "What are you hiding for Cyra? " she demanded holding tightly to the other  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:55 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton watched Cyra leave with out a word as he could only hope that Cyra could forgive him. Suddenly a pale dainty hand reached out from the darkness and gave Trent an awful fright! "EEK--!" he gasped, practically jumping out of his skin! He slipped however and ended up back in the lake again. Coming back to the surface he squinted a bit an wiped the water from his eyes, staying in the water. The woman look vaguely familiar... was she the woman with Cyra yesterday? Her dark hair showed that she must be from the the Thorton clan so it had to be!. "wha-?.... Who-..Who are you? What are you doing out here?" he asked, treading water now. She had asked about Cyra, which immediately gave him some suspicion about her. "Wh-why do you care?" he asked her. He wasn't going to tell her anything... he couldn't.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:40 am
TenTenPrincess23

The woman Reily tightened her grip on Trenton's shoulder keeping him in front of her. "I'm his mother and your causing him great distress Trenton. He doesn't need that right now as he is dealing with his fathers betrayal and the fact that he thinks that I am someone else and that I'm long since dead. " she breathed out her hair and features suddenly changing showing her as who she was the spitting image of Cyra but in female form. "You can't tell Ryu that I'm alive but you have to help me help you Trenton. I wont allow Cyra to be hurt any more then he already is being hurt. I can't tell him that I'm alive or it will put him in danger so don't even think about telling him that I'm alive. " she told him realising her hold on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:06 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton only raised an eyebrow. He was concerned now that something more sinister was going on and if Trenton wanted to help Cyra then he was probably gonna have to do that on his own... " so.. You expect me to believe that just because you tell me that you're his mother; I'm supposed to take your word?" He asked suspicious of the woman. "I've never seen a picture of Cyra and his mother, and the entire clan are shape-shifters!.... Do you really expect me to believe you?... AND if you really didn't want to cause him so much distress, why don't you go tell Cyra that you're alive, I'm sure knowing that you're alive wouldn't cause him distress at all " he stated blankly. Sighing some more, Trenton crossed his arms. " what do you really want?" He asked being weary of her. Trenton wasn't stupid. He was a Miles after all.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:22 am
TenTenPrincess23

"Trenton you foolish boy don't you think that if it was as easy as going to my son and revealing myself that I would do that ? " she snarled shaking her head. "That needle that my so called husband keeps giving him has him against all things except his father who thought that he had murdered me right in front of our sons five year old eyes. " she muttered. "Ryu will kill Cyra if he finds out that he killed another of the clan who went to him in my place that day in order to protect me and save me. Ryu is power hungry and wants to control all shape shifters alike. He knows good and well that Cyra has the potential with the proper mate YOU to create a child that is the ultimately powerful of our kind. The reason he knows this is because only the one that can create that with Cyra can break through the spell of what the needle contains. You are able to do that and he sees that so he wants to create a child that is of both you and Cyra. Then he will kill you both and flee with the child to parts unknown in order to rear the child to destroy everything that stands in his way of getting what ever he wants. " she blurted. "Your merly a pawn" she hissed

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff