Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:42 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray continued until they were both in a deep glow as he cuddled with Alvaro smiling at him. "I love you so very much Alvaro darling " he told him in his mind smiling at him deeply. "Are you happy comfortable ?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Skylar Atherley

(( Sorry I'm taking so long to respond D: ))

He was happy with the male, and he wanted to be with him forever. Cuddling happily with the male, he closed his eyes some. "I love you so much Gray." He hummed to him happily. The next part made him to open his eyes and looked at him with a smile. "Yes I am. Are you?" He asked happily.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:54 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( That is fine I'm busy most times myself ))

Gray smiled at his love as they cuddled. "I'm very comfortable love thanks. " he told him as he sent light electrical currents through him chuckling as he did so kissing him lightly. "I love you very very much he told him. pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:47 am
Skylar Atherley

Cuddling happily with him, he listened to him. He was surprised by the light electrical currents feeling, so he gasped lightly before he kissed him back. "I love you very very much also." He smiled happily to him, while he cuddled up to him happily. "So much." He murmured with a smile.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled causing a little more electrical current to go through his lover. "I love you so so much " he told him as he caused sensation after sensation to o through him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:26 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was happy to be here with him, and he wanted to continue to live with Gray! The feeling continued to go through him, and he wanted to know what it was and if it was normal... Listening to him, he blushed and smiled happily. "I love you so so so so very much." He told the male and gently touched Gray's face. 'What is this feeling going through me?' Alvaro thought, as he thought about what it could be.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:10 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im [color=olive]A Dino

Gray giggled "Its me baby" he whispered in his mind smiling giggling some more. "Your able to do this to you know " he told him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro listened to Gray's voice. Gray was the one causing it? Looking at him curiously, he listened to him speak. He was able to do that too? Placing his head on Gray softly, he smiled and poked him. 'You're going to have to teach me how, you know?' He thought, while he smiled to himself. Alvaro knew he wouldn't be able to learn everything at once, so he would learn as things went on.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray chuckled hugging him then kissing him softly. "It will take time but you'll learn a great deal sweetheart" he told him softly in his mind  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Bump ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:33 am
Skylar Atherley
Gaahhhh I thought I had responded a long time ago, I am so sorry!!!

Alvaro listened to him, kissing him back when he kissed him. Listening to him, he smiled to himself. He was ready to learn, as long as it didn't swamp too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:25 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
Skylar Atherley
Gaahhhh I thought I had responded a long time ago, I am so sorry!!!

Alvaro listened to him, kissing him back when he kissed him. Listening to him, he smiled to himself. He was ready to learn, as long as it didn't swamp too much.

(( No worries I was busy myself smile ))

Gray smiled sucking Alvaro's lip. "I love you and teaching you will be great. " he told him in his mind  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 am
Skylar Atherley
^_^

Alvaro had his eyes closed, as he let Gray kiss him. He was glad they had met, he really was. Listening to him, he smiled. 'I love you too. And I am glad to have you as a teacher.'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
Skylar Atherley
^_^

Alvaro had his eyes closed, as he let Gray kiss him. He was glad they had met, he really was. Listening to him, he smiled. 'I love you too. And I am glad to have you as a teacher.'

Gray deepened the kiss as he caused a great sensation to go through Alvaro before he then spent an amazing time with him. After a while he held onto him smiling sweetly at him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro kissed him back happily, as he felt the sensation going through him. The amazing time caused him to blush but smile happily. Looking at him, he stared at him. "Love you." He whispered to him.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff