Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 pm
Sinbari
Festivale, according to the guide:
Festivale occurs on the Monday 40 days before Easter, not counting Sundays.

February 11, 2013
March 3, 20014
February 16, 2015
February 8, 2016

Melu time traveled to get his and still Pave was not kind enough to give me a whole Pave set.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:31 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
Festivale, according to the guide:
Festivale occurs on the Monday 40 days before Easter, not counting Sundays.

February 11, 2013
March 3, 20014
February 16, 2015
February 8, 2016

Melu time traveled to get his and still Pave was not kind enough to give me a whole Pave set.

Lol you are a time traveling crazy xD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 pm
Sinbari

Lol you are a time traveling crazy xD
Ramswood is just for TTing. Though I need to get Coco out of Ramswood and into Terrim first.

And I find it adorable how villagers get excited over visitors.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:47 pm
Me: Can we talk?
Zucker: Fossils are the coolest! I'm gonna be a fossil when I grow up, bloop.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:18 am
MAXX SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO CLEAR UP SOME INV SPACE
AND GET JUN US THAT FAIRYTALE STATION

So we're having an ACNL trade-party-visit-thing!
Come visit Asdfjkl, as landscaped by Jun and some villagers ruthlessly tracked down by Maxx. lol
Please use the paths, don't run, and don't take flowers so on - the usual common courtesy stuff.
We trust our Gaia folks so please, please be nice to us!
We're really OCD about grass deterioration and if Jun's flowers go missing he will cry buckets.

Not that you have to stay and wander the town, you can just pop in, say hi at the train station and go.
Come for any reason! Trade, take axes, ogle cute villagers, ogle Jun's cute houses.
We have 10 villagers, we fear no Streetpass! Nor do we have villagers in our pool.

Let me know (post or PM) what you want and/or want to trade and I'll note it down!

Giving Away:
- 6 normal axes + 1 with 3 chops used.
- 3 saplings

To Trade: (Gold & Mushroom & Jun wants Peach Parasol(s))
Gold Furniture [LF: Golden Wall (1)]
If there's anything you're missing from your gold collection but you don't have the woman or wall, that's OK! Just let me know and I'll probably just give it to you.
I have no space for these amazingly tacky things but can't bring myself to sell them back for 8k. neutral

- 3 golden wall torches
- 1 golden dresser
- 2 golden closets
- 1 golden man
- 1 golden chair

Mush Furniture [LF: Mush End Table (1), Mush Lamp (2)]

Other things for trade if you'd rather have it for what I'm looking for above...
- 1 Yoshi's Egg [actually been trying to get Peach's Parasol, Jun wants it]
- 1 Triforce [Peach Parasol begging here]

Sinbari
Have you gotten any further on gold furniture? My wall torches have only exploded. lol
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Hey Mage here's my list of golden stuff, are you missing any of these?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:39 am
Maxx D

I've got the golden stuff you have extras of. I'll go look and see if I have an extra woman.
I'll also look and see if I have an extra Peach's parasol. But I am pretty sure I gave it to J. I've got nearly 300 play coins, though, and I need to TT to get Stitches and Cher ry out so wish me luck.

And how did you get your villagers to hand over the Jack-in-the-box? Mine only gave me old flooring and old wallpaper.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 am
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I've got the golden stuff you have extras of. I'll go look and see if I have an extra woman.
I'll also look and see if I have an extra Peach's parasol. But I am pretty sure I gave it to J. I've got nearly 300 play coins, though, and I need to TT to get Stitches and Cher ry out so wish me luck.

And how did you get your villagers to hand over the Jack-in-the-box? Mine only gave me old flooring and old wallpaper.
Talking about this woman and man lamp is so wrong. lol I'm sorry I can't help you out. Let me know what you don't have though, so if I get an extra the next time I'll keep it for you!
Astra kindly gave me a parasol, so thank you and don't worry about that. Good luck TTing, I hope it all sorts out soon. Cherry's really been plaguing you. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 am
Maxx D

I wondered if I was the only one having trouble getting that damned parasol...still need it too!

Uh, I need to go through my house and museum to remind myself what I have...but I have had no luck with even finding gold, let alone getting more golden furniture, sigh. XD

I never got the jack in the box either, just clothes, flooring and pumpkin hats (which I wanted.... if anyone has an extra green or purple pumpkin hat, I'll buy it >D well, and if there are any other colors besides yellow/red)  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 am
Sinbari
Oops, I forgot to mention - I got the Jack in the Box by filling up my inventory to full (half moneybags, half shells) - since there's no space, they transform a shell into a Jack-in-the-Box.
Aw, I wish I'd known you were looking for the pumpkin hats, Sin! I would've collected extra then, I'm sorry. sad But if there's any gold furniture I have that you don't, please, tell me and take 'em. lol I actually have my gates open right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:18 am
Maxx D
Sinbari
Oops, I forgot to mention - I got the Jack in the Box by filling up my inventory to full (half moneybags, half shells) - since there's no space, they transform a shell into a Jack-in-the-Box.
Aw, I wish I'd known you were looking for the pumpkin hats, Sin! I would've collected extra then, I'm sorry. sad But if there's any gold furniture I have that you don't, please, tell me and take 'em. lol I actually have my gates open right now.

Yeah I just forgot to do that.. I didn't have much time, had to TT back an hr to finish up the spooky series, even. I got all the ragged clothing at least and wore those and the yellow pumpkin hat for a while cos I was amused XD Uhm, hmmm.. I think I need the golden bench and the dresser? I have the rest of what you have. *nod*

Um, as for Mush series...I think the only repeat I got was a TV and I sold it, but I need to go through my town and see what there is today. >D

Edit: I now have an extra mush wall lamp if you like. xD Also...I could use selling some perfect cherries..they tend to overflow. Of course they're premium in my town today but they're also my native so not as good of a deal. XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 am
Sinbari
Hokiedoke, got the bench and dresser out for you! I would love the mush wall lamp - do you want my mush closet in return? And please come along and sell your cherries, no problem at all! It gives your visit more purpose than me getting you to come over to bump up my visitor count, ahem. wink My gate should still be open, I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:02 am
Maxx D
Sinbari
Hokiedoke, got the bench and dresser out for you! I would love the mush wall lamp - do you want my mush closet in return? And please come along and sell your cherries, no problem at all! It gives your visit more purpose than me getting you to come over to bump up my visitor count, ahem. wink My gate should still be open, I think.

Selling my cherries sounds inherently wrong >.>; also I found a spare mush dresser, yay. Gimme a moment to gather ze cherries and I shall see about popping over before I go do food stuffs with my friend. xD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 am
Maxx D

Thank you for the visit, trades, selling of cherries and groping of space items XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:56 pm
Maxx D

Sinbari

I forget WHO wants what and am on my phone so looking back is hard.
But I have 3 or 4 extra sets of pumpkin heads. And i'll Keep looking for peach's parasol. I might have an extra mush end table.

Thanks for the Jack-in-the-box info. I wont be home until 9:30pm PST but I can save what I have if you need it.

Also have an extra golden woman. I tyink I just need the golden floor now but I will look in the guide when I get home to be sure.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I forget WHO wants what and am on my phone so looking back is hard.
But I have 3 or 4 extra sets of pumpkin heads. And i'll Keep looking for peach's parasol. I might have an extra mush end table.

Thanks for the Jack-in-the-box info. I wont be home until 9:30pm PST but I can save what I have if you need it.

Also have an extra golden woman. I tyink I just need the golden floor now but I will look in the guide when I get home to be sure.

I have the golden floor but not the wall... I had an extra at one point but I may have given it to my friend XDD And Yay for pumpkin heads! Just poke at me when you get home if you want to come over/vice versa etc, I should be around. I really should get more organizational with my flowers. xD  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff