Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:28 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles walked around all night. When he stopped, he was in his backyard dipping his legs in the frigid pool. He couldn't stop thinking a out what Aylin said and about his dream. He was scared that once Asho was free, he'd leave Miles.

But Asho deserves his freedom. I don't want him to suffer anymore. Does he even like being with? I thought he did... What if he's just doing that to be nice?

Miles thought. But the more depressed he got about, the more his optimistic side began to pop up.

Well maybe, when I set him free he won't leave! Yeah! And then to celebrate we can a bunch of fun stuff like go to the beach or maybe horse back riding! Yeah... Maybe I can finally tell him how much I love him... Well maybe one thing at a time..

Now Miles seemed much happier. The sun was rising over the horizon and Miles had the brilliant Idea of making muffins to celebrate, or to at least help him relax a bit. He started making the dough and had made three different kinds of muffins. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and blue berry. He was excited to find out which one Asho would like more.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:17 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho didn't wake until a bit later than Miles and he smelled muffins. He'd already manifested from his bottle and lay in the bed when the smell drifted to him. Stretching out and shifting into a sitting position. Blinking his sleepy blue eyes and smiling slowly at the slowly growing warmth in his gut. It was odd, his sleep last night but the closer it got to morning the sweeter it had become.

It was odd for him to dream of the past but he did. It was Aylin for sure that brought the dreams about. The days of bliss of doing nothing more than lounging and indulging in whatever it was that they wished to do; each other included. It had been a happy time filled with overindulgence on Asho's part. Of course the times that followed were not at all happy moments. Torture was more like it. However as the nightmares passed a softer dream took over. LIke an oasis in the desert a soft golden sun came out to greet him with a brighter day, after dark rain had blighted his soul. It had been Miles. Sparkling eyes and bright smile saving him from something dark he'd held.

Crawling out of the bed and brushing out his hair Asho went into the kitchen, he knew for sure Miles was there. Smiling he poked his head in and sniffed. "What smells so good, Miles?" He asked strolling in with only sleep wear on. "Do you feel better?" he asked still concerned the other did not feel well this morning but was still trying to be a good host for Aylin.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles leaned against his sink and was doing the dishes. The muffins were nearly done when Asho popped in. He poked his head and Miles was feeling a bit better. "Yeah. I'm feeling better..." He said smiling drying the rest of the rest of the dishes.

" but I'm making muffins for a very special occasion... " he smiled but kind of looked down towards the muffins. He kept washing the dishes and didn't really look at Asho but he just kept smiling to himself.

" but before we have the muffins.. I want you to grant me a wish..."

Miles paused.

"It's a good one, I think you'll like it" Miles glanced over at Asho.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:54 am
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

When he spoke to Miles he noticed the other was behaving oddly. It concerned him. A lot. Shifting from foot to foot Asho nodded. "What's the occasion? And uh..." the djinn sidled closer and peered at the man. "Miles.... are you sure you're okay you don't seem...." He blinked grey, worried eyes.

"A wish?" Asho stepped back a step and thought about it. "I can't really stop you since you are the Master of my Lamp.... So long as you think it's worth it then I don't mind." He smiled at Miles. "So what is your heart's desire this time, Miles?"

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles sighed and when he finished, he dried his hands and he took Asho's and set him on the couch and he set beside him. Miles was quiet and he didn't really get to his wish. In fact, once he sat down, he looked around, figdetted about and got back up. He gestured for Asho to wait there and then he ran down the hallway. Thinking someone was in the hallway with him, he was surprised when he didn't see anyone in the hall.

When Miles returned, he had Asho's bottle and gently placed it in front of him on the coffee table. Miles seemed to be really nervous, he was shaking. He didn't know how to say this to him. He bit his lip and rubbed his face and then turned away. He started calming down when he turned around and smiled, as if he was giving up on a really difficult question. And then he just came out and said,

"Asho..... I ..... I ... " he choked out. And then flopped his hands down to his side.

"I wish for your freedom..."

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Of course Miles would never wish for anything horrible but the way he was acting was...off. It scared Asho. Being made to sit on the couch was nerve wracking it made him fidget. When the blonde got back with his bottle he shifted a bit more. "What's...." he looked at his lamp then back to Miles. He forced a smile. "Hey what's wrong? Stop... stop that Miles... you're making me nervous...."

Then the blonde man turned to smile at him and spoke. Asho's eyes got impossibly huge, rounded and dull, that glazed over look. But at the same time he felt like something shattered on the inside of him. Not only that but the bottle shattered, broke all over the table and even scattered into the floor as the magic burst out in a cloud of sparkling red mist and soaked back into it's original vessel.

Shaking Asho jumped off the couch looking panicked. "Why did you do that?!" he hollered backing away. "Do you just not want me around anymore?!!" he accused. When had he ever expressed needing this? Sure it was his wish to be free but now...now he had no ties or reasons to stay here. And he wasn't going anywhere with Aylin. Sure they were both Djinn but he didn't want to bother a friend like that. Tears welled in Asho's eyes. "Miles... do you...not want me?" he whimpered and then disappeared, misting away feeling very hurt.

Now that he was free to do whatever he wished the first place he whisked himself off to was his old home land. Of course it was no where near as pretty as it once was. Persia had been much more grand in his day. After a few hours of rain storms and crying, Asho rubbed his drippy nose and decided he'd go home and talk to Miles. Maybe it was just an over-reaction on his part. Or maybe Miles was just tired of him.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

He turned away for only a second and then the bottle broke. Miles dashed his head around and saw the years welled up into Asho's eyes. A sharp pain hit him in his chest as Asho thought he didn't want him anymore. "Wha?-.. N-no! Asho, no I -" before he could truly confess his feelings, Asho disappeared.

"Asho!" He cried. But it was too late, he was already " I didn't want you to go..." His voice trailed off. Perhaps he would come back and they could talk.

Did I do the right thing? Will he be okay? Miles thought to himself. What if he's gone forever..

Suddenly, a loud ring sounded in the kitchen. Miles muffins were finished. Saddened, Miles slowly turned the oven off and pulled the muffin tray out with oven mits on. He lost his appetite and didn't really care about food anymore. Miles hoped that when he set Asho free, they could celebrate with muffins. But now the idea only turned sour in his mouth. He heard footsteps walking forward near by.

"Aylin?" He spoke softly.

"Yo... " he replied

" how much did you hear?" Miles asked, still shaking.

"Oh... Enough.." Aylin stated. For some odd reason, Asho's bottle began rebuilding itself as Aylin stood in front of it.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:35 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Of course when Asho finally came back, the muffins were cold and he was shuffling his feet as he walked around the garden. Twirling his fingers around in the flowers. The red jewel that had been his should was safely part of him again so he didn't have to worry about that. But he didn't want to see Miles. He was afraid to have the human reject him. It was odd that Asho cared so much what Miles thought. Surely this was only because he was so fond of him...

Sniffling again he walked to the back door and slipped inside. Rubbing his nose he shifted from foot to foot before sneaking to the hall. He heard voices... Aylin and Miles? What were they talking about?

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm
RoseandBlood

I am the Red Star over the Desert Sand!

User Image

Seeing Asho mist off, Aylin grinned and walked forward. Now along with the human again, everything seemed to be going according to plan. He saw the shattered bottle on the floor and snapped his fingers and suddenly it began rebuilding itself.

"Oh... Enough....."Aylin replied," but I'm glad to see you finally came to your senses and set him free.. Do you regret it?" He asked.

Miles looked so depressed and hurt but he shook his head, indicating that he didn't regret the wish. Asho did deserve better, but it was clear to Aylin that Miles didn't want to let the Djinn go. It sickened him a bit to know that Miles was in love with Asho. Miles looked at the rebuilding bottle in confusion.

" oh, don't worry. There's no magic attached to it anymore... It's just a bottle now... It could be used as a decor, a vase.... Or just to hold something.." Aylin grinned again as he picked the now whole bottle. "In a few hours, Asho will probably come back here, wanting to talk with you most likely..." He sighed. He gave the bottle to Miles. "Hold this for a sec?" He asked.

Miles held the bottle and when he looked inside, unexpectedly, everything went so fast as it blurred and suddenly the changed from open and spacious, to closed, empty and cramped. A contorted face of Aylin could be seen behind the glass wall. Miles screamed from the inside and tried hitting the glass from the inside, but only fell when Aylin shook the bottle.

"However, I'm the only one going to be here when he gets back.. "
Aylin laughed at the pathetic little human now trapped inside the bottle.

"Hn.. Good human souls are soo hard to come by nowadays..." He added and went to go hide Miles in a book bag.

No more shall I suffer YOUR shackles!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho took his time wandering to the living room. "Miles? Aylin?" He said went he entered looking around for them. It was just the tv and Aylin was watching it. Maybe Miles was in his room. "...hey...." He looked around the living room. The glass had been cleaned up at least. The cursed object finally gone. "Where's Miles?" Asho asked walking around to sit on the couch with his friend. Maybe if he spoke to Aylin he could help. Then again, they did have a little fling in their past so if he brought up Miles and all these odd feelings... it might seem odd.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

Aylin was reclined on the couch with a book bag over his shoulder. He was eating a blueberry muffin and watching Aladdin again. It was towards the ending where Jaffar was winning against Aladdin. When he saw Asho, he paused the movie right as Jaffar was turning into a snake.

"Asho! Oh thank goodness you're alright... I was worried about you. You disappeared so suddenly..." Aylin spoke in a worried tone as he spoke and hugged him tight.

"You stormed out of here so quickly I couldn't even congratulate you on your freedom.. Now you're not tied here anymore!" He said with a smile trying to cheer up his friend. " Now I get to take you home with me and show you were I live-" he was saying until he asked about Miles.

"Oh him? Well he ran off. After you disappeared he went searching for you. But now that he doesn't need you anymore you, I'm sure he'll be back safe and sound eventually.." Aylin said smiling. He took Asho's hand held it and pulled him towards the door.

"Now we can live in luxury like we did all those years ago. You're gonna love my place.. it's far better than this little hovel" Asho stated.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho nodded and rested against his friend a moment in the hug. "I was... upset..." he sighed out running a hand into his dark hair. For a moment though, hearing Miles had gone after him, Asho was elated. Then Aylin had to remind him that Miles didn't need him. Now he felt dismal all over again. "Huh? Your place but why--" blinking he pulled against his friend's tugging of him. Why would he go to Aylin's place? Well a visit would be okay but first he needed to make sure Miles was okay.

"B-but if we don't wait until he gets back then...." he stalled looking at his feet. "I really don't understand why but.... I'm fond of Miles. I want to make sure he's okay. I didn't mean to get upset with him. I just don't want...." his cheeks heated. It was a bit embarrassing to admit he didn't want to be alone without the human. "Um... could we wait just a little while....please Aylin?" Asho asked peering up at the other not knowing no matter how long they waited Miles wasn't coming back.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:53 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

As much as he didn't want to, he complied and let Asho wait. But the thing he hated the most was the fact that he said it. He was 'fond' of this human.

Why?

He asked himself.

Why?... Is it because he was nice to you? I'm nice to you all the time. I would never want to hurt you. Why? Why are you fond of him?....

"I'll change that.." he whispered out loud. If Asho heard, Aylin didnt notice. He pressed the play button on the movie and let the film play. Luckily it was loud enough to cover these small tapping noises. When Aylin heard them, he slightly shook the bag and made the noises stop. Poor Miles inside would get shaken around and eventually he gave up on trying to break free.

A few more hours passed. Now it was late and Aylin stretched, seeming unaffected at the disappearance of the human. "Look, I'm sure he's fine, Asho..." he cooed and he patted his lover's shoulder. Leaning closer he lightly kissed the Djinn's head.

"Please.. let's go home...." he begged.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:29 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

The waiting is what hurt him the most. The longer he waited the more he wilted. Miles really no longer wanted him. It was almost enough to break Asho; but considering his life until now this couldn't be what finished him off. Finally he gave into his friend, who was just trying to be supportive,'s begging. "Alright.... just hold on. I'll leave a note." And he quickly scrawled out a message, folded it, and left it in the kitchen. Miles was always in there he'd totally find it. All it said was that he was sorry and that he hoped they could still be friends.

Sighing he returned and let Aylin take them back to where ever it was he lived. Asho would come back in a day or so to check on the man. "Maybe after a little while, we can both cool off and talk.... I'd hate to lose a friend...." he muttered to himself rather listlessly. "Thanks for letting me stay over Aylin...." He said over his shoulder before looking around at the splendor.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:56 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

"Great!" he said. He took his friend's hand and lead him to the back yard door. It sort tickled his fancy that Asho left a letter with out knowing Miles would never get it. He did feel bad... but not enough to confess that Miles was to be bait for an experiment. He opened the door and it simply lead to the back yard until Aylin closed it and opened it again. Now on the other side, the two Djinn stepped into a grand marble palace with great walls of ivy and plants. The biome around it was clearly oasis like, with large palm trees and tropical plants. In the trees flew different birds and lizards, the grand moat had life in it as well, mostly filled with colorful fish other creatures. Nothing dangerous however, until they got inside.

The temperature was warm and inviting, but not another soul in the place. Why would Aylin have such a large place with such open spaces all to himself? When they did step inside however, the decor didn't match the outside at all! It was Victorian design on the inside, all of it! It was still grand, but an odd combination. Aylin hung the book bag loosely on a near by coat hanger.

"Ah~ home sweet home... Come on I'll show you to your room.."

Evidently, Asho's room was right next to his own.

"Well what do you think?"

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas