Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 am
FaeryFae

Vance reached out taking his hand once more squeezing lightly. "I'm here for you " he told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I know you will. Thanks, Vance." Matthew nodded, giving his hand a squeeze in return, "You're a good friend."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

"I know you will. Thanks, Vance." Matthew nodded, giving his hand a squeeze in return, "You're a good friend."

"Your most welcome Matthew"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:00 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew smiled at Vance. "Well...how about we move on to something a bit more pleasant to talk about?" He took a sip of his drink.  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:20 pm
FaeryFae

Vance nodded "I agree what about that beautiful little baby " he whispered

Seke was laying strapped into bed but he was calling out rather loudly for Carlise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:07 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew grinned at the mention of Adam. "Aww...he's such a little cutie." He cooed. He pulled out his phone to show Vance a picture of the little boy, "Carlise's parents are taking care of him while he works over the summer, but Carlise is a great daddy. Adam's a little sweetheart. He's Carlise's world. I take care of him, too, sometimes." He chuckled, "I'm his unofficial godfather."

Carlise walked the halls of the hospital with Adam asleep in his carrier. He could hear Seke's voice when he came up to his hospital room. "I'm right here, Seke." He said as he opened the door.  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 am
FaeryFae

Vance was looking at the photo and listening to Matthew when a siren went off but it was just the mans phone. He rose knowing who it was "This is buisness I have to take it sorry" he told him leaving and coming back about ten minutes later. He sighed I'm sorry but owning my time is needed at the company. I'll drop you off at the hospital sorry " he told him.

Seke had gotten out of his restraints and once the carrier for Adam was set nicely on the floor near the bed he grabbed the male pinning him to the bed gazing into his eyes. He then began to explore first with his eyes then his hands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:45 pm
Skylar Atherley

"It's okay." Matthew smiled warmly, "I understand. Besides, we've been out a while. I was wondering if Seke had woke up by now."

Carlise stared up at Seke, a bit shocked, when he was pinned down. "Seke...what are you doing? Where's Matthew?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:54 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

"It's okay." Matthew smiled warmly, "I understand. Besides, we've been out a while. I was wondering if Seke had woke up by now."

Carlise stared up at Seke, a bit shocked, when he was pinned down. "Seke...what are you doing? Where's Matthew?"

Vance nodded "Yes we are not far so lets go " he told him smiling at him

Seke kissed him deeply "I'm doing what I've wanted to for ages " he purred "Matthew is I don't know where "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:54 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew nodded. He got up from the table, popping one last fry in his mouth before following behind Vance to leave.

Carlise stared up, wide-eyed, at Seke after the kiss. He shook his head. "We can't...not here, not now. We already hurt Matt like this once before."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Matthew nodded. He got up from the table, popping one last fry in his mouth before following behind Vance to leave.

Carlise stared up, wide-eyed, at Seke after the kiss. He shook his head. "We can't...not here, not now. We already hurt Matt like this once before."

Vance smiled leading the way back walking closely with Matthew.

Seke "Matt has to understand we both lost something most dear Carly.. She wanted us together " he pleaded holding him close and sucking the males lower lip.

Shockingly baby Adam stayed sleeping quietly for the time being  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise gently pushed Seke back a little. "Maybe so but..." He sighed, "What about Matt. Have you told him that you don't want to be with him anymore?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 am
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Carlise gently pushed Seke back a little. "Maybe so but..." He sighed, "What about Matt. Have you told him that you don't want to be with him anymore?"

Seke shook his head "No not yet haven't seen him in a while." he admitted. "Carly stay with me when he comes next I'll tell him" he told him softly reaching out and touching the males cheek. "I don't want to hurt him but Carly I need you and you need me. " he whispered. "Do you want me ?" he asked starting to look panicked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise sighed. He could see the panic in Seke's eyes. "Yeah...I do want you, too." He replied, "But not at the cost of my friendship with Matt. I'll stay here with you, but you have to tell Matt the truth."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:38 pm
FaeryFae

Seke sat back on his bed leaning against the pillows. "Carlise I think that Matt is going to hate me but I can't help it " he whispered closing his eyes trying not to cry.

Vance leads Matthew up into the room stopping dead when he sees Seke sitting up not looking happy and Carlise standing nearby. He turns and places a hand on Matthew's shoulder. "What is going on here ?" he asks calmly yet protectively over his new friend  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff