Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:53 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"i'm sure that the nerd will be able to lie to your parents and say that you were studying Michael, so come on we miss you at those parties "Mark said calmly as he tilted his head gently as he smiled a bit.

Adrian blinked softly as he looked over at Michael gently "Its okay I can come over and tutor you some other time , I will tell your parents we rescheduled. Go have fun with your friends"he said softly before looking away and went back to writing the notes.

"See the nerd wants to help you, so come on Michael come over and we can all hang out"Mark said calmly as he tilted his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"i'm sure that the nerd will be able to lie to your parents and say that you were studying Michael, so come on we miss you at those parties "Mark said calmly as he tilted his head gently as he smiled a bit.

Adrian blinked softly as he looked over at Michael gently "Its okay I can come over and tutor you some other time , I will tell your parents we rescheduled. Go have fun with your friends"he said softly before looking away and went back to writing the notes.

"See the nerd wants to help you, so come on Michael come over and we can all hang out"Mark said calmly as he tilted his head a bit.

Michael frowned a bit and glared at Mark "No tests are coming up so I want to study." He said weakly "Besides Adrian is getting paid for tutoring me." He said and smiled kindly. "Maybe next time?" He asked smiling but then caught Marks gaze.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:05 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael are you really going to choose school over your friends? He said he could say you rescheduled and he wouldn't lose the money for tutoring you" Mark said coldly as he placed his hand on Michael's arm a bit. "Come one, you can just copy off the nerd when they come and that way you will pass easily"he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:20 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael are you really going to choose school over your friends? He said he could say you rescheduled and he wouldn't lose the money for tutoring you" Mark said coldly as he placed his hand on Michael's arm a bit. "Come one, you can just copy off the nerd when they come and that way you will pass easily"he said with a smirk.

Michael glared daggers at the male "Fine but I am bringing a friend." He said smiling.
Later as he walked out of the school he pulled Adrian into an alley "Your coming to the party. Your wearing an outfit I had bought for you just a few minutes ago and I am dressing you up." He said and dragged Adrian to his Limo.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian pulled away as he shock his head gently as he gulped a bit as he looked up at Michael gently. "I can't go, I have a lot of studying to do and my grandma needs me at home. I will see you tomorrow"he said gently as he walked away as he stepped onto the bus as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian pulled away as he shock his head gently as he gulped a bit as he looked up at Michael gently. "I can't go, I have a lot of studying to do and my grandma needs me at home. I will see you tomorrow"he said gently as he walked away as he stepped onto the bus as he sat down.

Before the door could close Michael jumped on and sat beside Adrian "Damn it why can't you just come to this one party? It may get the others to stop bullying you." He said kindly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he took a deep breath as he took a small breath as he held his hands around his bag gently. "They won't stop bullying me, no matter what I do Michael. They see me as a nerd and thats all I will ever be to them but you should go to the party and be with your boyfriend. He might get mad you didn't show, I will be fine and I will see you tomorrow and I will still let you do as you want to me I will not fight you no more"he said gently. Smiling he leaned over and kissed his check gently knowing this was never going to grow anymore then just being used he got off the bus and made his way down the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he took a deep breath as he took a small breath as he held his hands around his bag gently. "They won't stop bullying me, no matter what I do Michael. They see me as a nerd and thats all I will ever be to them but you should go to the party and be with your boyfriend. He might get mad you didn't show, I will be fine and I will see you tomorrow and I will still let you do as you want to me I will not fight you no more"he said gently. Smiling he leaned over and kissed his check gently knowing this was never going to grow anymore then just being used he got off the bus and made his way down the street.

Michael felt his heart grow heavy and looked down as he got off the bus.
The next day as he walked in one of the football guys pushed "Watch it f**." He couldn't believe he had come out and told everyone he was gay, he was so sick of hiding it that he even hurt the one crush he ever had. he said down a loud farting sound came from under him.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:49 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Where were you last night Micheal, i thought you were going to keep to yuor promise and protect the nerd"Mark said sitting down next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Where were you last night Micheal, i thought you were going to keep to yuor promise and protect the nerd"Mark said sitting down next to him.

"I left before you showed up. I told everyone I was gay so there." He said glaring at Mark. "Leave Adrian alone."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:54 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Kind of to lately the football teams got him and well lets say if he does survive, he will be the laughing stock of the whole school"he said calmly and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:57 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Kind of to lately the football teams got him and well lets say if he does survive, he will be the laughing stock of the whole school"he said calmly and walked away.

Michael stood up and ran out the door cursing loudly. As he searched the school he looked outside and saw the football team behind the bleachers. "Adrian!" He yelled and ran outside. As he ran towards them he picked up speed and tackled one to the ground calling them everything in the book. He reached for a branch and stood in front of Adrian after forcing the others off "Come near him and I'll rip you to shreds!!" He said panting but had a wild look in his eyes. With out taking his eyes off the football players he took off his coat and placed it on Adrian's naked body.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Oh come on Michael, you had him and threw him to the side for Mark, so why can't we have him now. Besides Mark said we can have him"the captain said.

Adrian trembled as he held onto the coat but he could barely even get up or even say anything as he took small quick breaths. He wanted to stay awake as much as he could even if he was in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Oh come on Michael, you had him and threw him to the side for Mark, so why can't we have him now. Besides Mark said we can have him"the captain said.

Adrian trembled as he held onto the coat but he could barely even get up or even say anything as he took small quick breaths. He wanted to stay awake as much as he could even if he was in pain.

"I didn't leave him for Mark! I was protecting him from Mark and this!!" He yelled, he looked over when he saw the dean walk over with two other teachers . "I love Adrian and if you touch him I'll cut off your fingers!" He yelled at the football players.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:46 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Really if you love him then you wouldn't have made out with him right where he could see Michael"Mark said coldly as he looked over at Adrian. "Weakling" he said gently.

"What is going on here?"the dean asked.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces