Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:53 pm
The partially eaten roll fell from her lap and lay forgotten and lonely on the sheets as Sera departed, then stood and stretched once outside the fort. She couldn't help but snort lightly at his words. "Oh, yeah, I'm sure that would've gone over well," she retorted with a wry grin, putting her hands - hand and nub - on her hips.

"'Why the hell not?'" She repeated, almost surprised at his reaction, though she was more amused than anything else. "Why the hell not? Maybe cuz dancing is awesome and fun. Unfortunately it's also one of those things that's sad and lonely to do all by yourself, so." It didn't take long at all for her to feel the beat of the music and to begin dancing, starting with easy, basic movements to warm up with. It'd been a while, she realized suddenly, since she'd actually danced.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 pm
"I mean I was eating bread," he replied, as though that much should be obvious. "So have some gratitude. I left bread for you." He brought the back of his hand to his forehead in a dramatic swoon, breaking the act with a smirk as he moved to join her.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm
"Pff," she countered, dismissively waving her hand at him. "I don't need bread as long as I have booze.. Though I guess it'd be in my best intres--" A brief pause so that she could actually form proper words, "--interests if I eat something too." Completely ignoring her slip-up - and blaming it wholly on her current level of intoxication - she grinned at his dramatic behavior as she continued to dance.

Not too much later - and after another drink and a brief stumble - the brunette returned to the beer fort and flopped backwards onto some of the pillows, her dancing needs sated for the time being. She looked to Nate and opened her mouth to speak, paused, closed it, then grabbed a pillow to flop onto her chest and over the lower half of her face. "I've no idea what I was gonna say," she admitted, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow. "But that was fun."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:31 pm
Nate returned to the fort's interior as well, its windows by now glossy with fulfilled promises. "You were gonna say… uh…" He paused to think about it for a bit, occupying his mouth with a bite from a bread roll in the meantime. Much as he hated to dampen a good buzz, he was pretty hungry. "'Damn Nate you sure know how to throw yourself a birthday party, I have no idea what I was thinking trying to say no before. Also, your friends are douches.'" Satisfied with his guess, he cracked another beer.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:40 pm
Her hand raised, one finger pointed at him, and bounced lightly in the air a couple times as she narrowed her eyes. "That's exactly what I was gonna say," she said, though she honestly couldn't remember what she was actually going to say. "Though I dunno about your friends since I haven't met'm yet." Her gaze shifted to the roll he'd taken a bite of, and remembered that she should probably eat something so she wouldn't get too terribly drunk - so instead she sat up, the pillow falling into her lap as she did so, and reached for another beer from Mordecai. She was at least aware of her past self's powerful desire to get as drunk as possible, and damn if she wasn't going to attempt it. "Beer forts and bread obviously make the best birthdays. Especially beer forts with bottle-windows."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm
The fort's windows gradually filled until there was no more space for more window decor, at which point Nate began fashioning the produced empty bottles into turrets to line the castle walls and a regal fence to protect the perimeter. Cory's playlist provided ambience to the effort as well to the conversation that wore on into the evening until eventually Nate was struck with an idea. "Y'know what you could do," he began, taking a sharp diversion from the previous topic of conversation, "is you could take your arm and take a nunchuck and fashion yerself a slappin' stick. Talk to the hand more like talk to the ********' traditional eastern weaponry amirite?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 pm
The time that passed seemed almost as blurry as the bottles strewn about the fort - or maybe that was just her vision in general at this point. She had been half flopped over, but as Nate made his suggestion she straightened up and frowned quite thoughtfully, appearing to actually debate whether or not that would be a legitimately good idea. "Well, I s'pose I could," she replied at length, and though thinking was quite hard at the moment, she endeavored to do so anyway while frowning at her stubby arm, "and that'd make bitchslapping people a hell of a lot easier. And more effective. But on the other hand, that'd probably... Probly..." At that point, the girl suddenly snorted and began laughing as she flopped over backwards. "On the ********' other hand, oh my god this is the biggest load of bullshit." Regardless of whatever she may have felt about the matter while sober, apparently while completely drunk, it was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm
He stared straight-faced as she debated, recognized her own words, and fell back laughing, waiting a respectful amount of time before contributing his response, "So you're saying… that it would be handy."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm
Her laughter died down a little as he began, then paused once he finished, waited a few moments in silence, and then, "Pff." It started back up again full force. "Oh man, that's a good one," she managed to say while laughing, not even considering that this was probably not a thing she should be laughing at.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 am
"Yeaaaahh," he said, chuckling, "we're prolly goin' to hell. Or..." he narrowed his eyes, "I guess I am. You probably get to say ******** you want."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:45 pm
The laughter paused briefly again before it restarted with renewed vigor. Forcing it down to giggles instead, she eagerly waved her hand at him to come closer, and once he had, she whispered (between giggles, despite trying to be straight-faced), "Are you going to hell in a handbasket?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:27 pm
He leaned in at her gesture, waiting for the message she wanted to convey, then leaned back away sharply, eyes wide, before a large grin broke over his features. "Aw s**t!" A peal of laughter followed, and he slapped his knee in amusement. "You've got a talent for that, gotta hand it to you!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:42 pm
Despite her copious amounts of laughter, she rolled onto her side and pushed herself up to a sitting position, then raised her hand to wipe away the few tears that had formed solely due to laughing so much. "I have to say," she started, trying to stifle her giggles so she could speak properly, "I wasn't sure how you would handle that one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:11 pm
Where Sera rose to a sitting position, Nate gave up and fell backwards, laying a hand on his stomach as he laughed. When his breath had died from him and he still couldn't think of a reply, he threw his arms up in a gesture of surrender, "Man, I'm out. Gotta throw in the towel! With my hands. The hand towel." He was too drunk for puns.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 pm
"What, noooo," she wailed through her dying giggles, and flopped forward onto her stomach right beside him so she could grasp at his arm. "And here I thought you had the upper hand in this." While it was likely she had intended to continue her sentence, the resurgence of her laughter prevented her from doing so.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff