Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 pm
shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki looked calmly at all of them, "Cyrus, I am a clone. Defend them the best you can, I will release my technique and tell the Otokage. We shall be there shortly." She stated calmly as the clone poofed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 pm
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi tune stopped abruptly with an ear piercing shriek and the fire faded away. Putting the flute back in his waist band Aoi stood and rubbed his shoulder. "I guess I haven't got much choice. If I wait here I'll be killed, if I go with you I'll be killed. But at least with you I could last a little longer."

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 117/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then it's decided. Follow me." Cyrus said, listening to each individual answer. With that he headed to the entrance. Two of Cyrus' clones were left at the Training Grounds.

Aaron would grab the girl by her shoulders and take flight, his wings flapping, dropping a feather or two. They would arrive at the entrance shortly.

Zarud Helviiryn

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Mikikarasu No Ayako

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Aoi followed Cyrus to, what is probably, certain death.

[exit]

Chakra Points 117/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:45 am
(Chuunin rank+3 Post reduction from grounds)

Yuri arrived at the grounds, after a long day of traveling. He rolled out scrolls and all the needed things he would want to start with. It was mostly some ninjutsu with some genjutsu here and there. For the most part, he was just studying lots of basic concepts of ninjutsu under the genin and academy levels. He could probably do these as soon as he tried them. The serenity of the training grounds let him read and focus to understand their entirety, so he didn't bother with them.

However, he would find it handy to learn how to release genjutsu, so he set about it at once. It was all about chakra control, apparently. He gathered a small core of chakra within him, trying to make it even and compressed. How would your own chakra disrupt a flow? He decided that disruption meant flooding. The small bit of chakra suddenly burst, being sent in miniscule portions through his whole system. Then, once it circulated, it formed back into the center. He felt that this was enough to release a reasonable genjutsu. At least, from the average caster.

He wondered where to...begin his journey next. There were certainly options.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:13 pm
Yuri, through a various amount of summons, ended up being summoned to the Bird Peaks and then summoned back to Sand. Summoning techniques were annoying and so was teleportation.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 am

Aoi returned to the training grounds and sat down. He needed to improve his ninjutsu by a huge amount if he was going to make any difference. If that guy had just taken his time to get close to and stab his heart Aoi would be dead. Luckily the Otokage had returned in time and ended it, but who knew if that would happen again. Through Aoi's head passed various scenarios about stuff going wrong, this cave collapsing on them, an army attacking, even a zombie apocalypse. To try and calm his nerves Aoi began to play his flute, he didn't use any chakra with it so there was no fire, but the song he played echoed across the cave before being absorbed by the endless darkness above.

(Song Being Played)

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:45 pm
The girl had been walking around for almost twenty minutes, grumbling under her breath as she entered the training ground just as she had prior to the gate incident earlier as she saw Aoi there practice but instead of giving her normal hi at all, she slipping onto a rock and sat there "this is rediculous.... I cant even think Cyrus without those whack jobs picking another fight with him and then him stomping off again......" She thought to herself,, letting out a sigh of worry as she leaned against her staff on the rock quietly.  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 am

Aoi then began to use his chakra part way through the song. Using all five threads of fire. The flames lighting the area around him as they curved an weaved through the air in time with the music. It was a huge drain on his chakra But Aoi needed to get used it if he wanted to use his flute more in combat.

Chakra Points 107/132

Mikikarasu No Ayako

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 am
Sarah looked up as the music started, the fire coming out of it was kinda mesmerizing as she closed her eyes and sighed knowing she hadnt even gotten a scroll to start training for herself "What am i gonna do.... i need to start training soon if im gonna be any use...."  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 am

Aoi stopped playing and the fire faded away. Despite concentrating on playing his flute he had listened to Sarah. It was a skill he had picked up when he had been learning to play, sometimes his instructor played with him and told him to follow but during the middle of one song he would switch to another. So he'd learnt to play and listen. Standing up he reached into his pouch and pulled out a scroll. It had luckily survived the water he'd been caught in with only a little damage on the edges. Walking over to Sarah he held the scroll out to her. "Here, Cyrus said to share this with you before everything went to hell. It contains knowledge from the five main elements. I've only mastered the fire style up to genin so you should be able to beat that." He didn't want to mention why Cyrus had given him a scroll for all five rather than just fire simply because he didn't want to freak her out. Of course his black eyes with white pupils, the stitching across his body and the fact he had fully recovered from the battle within a day and no with medical treatment was probably enough to draw some suspicion.

Chakra Points 107/132

Mikikarasu No Ayako

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am
She looked at Aoi and the scroll in his hand, she had heard his talk a little bit as she took it from his hand sand stared at it " I... i was hoping to thank Cyrus but he keeps disappearing..... and i havent exactly been assigned a teacher yet since all this jazz started.." She said, pulling the scroll open slowly and running her finger over the genin water spells quietly "Seem simple enough to learn... i just need to learn my clans jutsus as well and i might be okay." She said to herself, wondering who her teacher even was.  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 am

Aoi sighed and sat down next to Sarah. "Well we're pretty much the same in that respect. With Cyrus going off to who knows where and no other teachers we're going to have to fend for ourselves." He looked at Sarah and smiled, a very rare thing indeed. She was cute but not attractive, Aoi felt like she was the little sister he'd never had and so it was his duty to look out for her.

Chakra Points 107/132

Mikikarasu No Ayako

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 am
She looked at Aoi who was now sitting next to her on the stump and nodded quietly " We will be fine.... as long as we stick together. Maybe lord kage can give up a temp teacher if we ask nicely enough." She spoke, her eyes focusing on the scroll as the blue of her hood runes glowed to make it seem like she had a shadow under her hood. "I need to see if the kage could find me a scroll on my clans jutsu anyway... i need to learn our main technique if nothing else"  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 am

Aoi stood up and stretched. He then turned and put a hand on Sarah's head. "Well we'd better find him then. Otherwise we're buggered." As always his pessimism broke through in the end.

Chakra Points 132/132

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out