Welcome to Gaia! ::

[UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.

Back to Guilds

An Group for all RT/AH/Podcast/RWBY/ETC. Fans 

Tags: Rooster Teeth, achievement hunter, RWBY, RT Podcast, Red vs Blue 

Reply [UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Is Your Favorite?
  Gavin
  Michael
  Ray
View Results

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Enigmatic Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:44 pm
Sloth Intruder
Hi!
I'm Kelsey aka Sloth Intruder
I've been a fan of RoosterTeeth for like ever!
And I have a lot of crushes on the guys of RoosterTeeth mostly Ray and Gavin!
I'm British
The only thin I'm not a big fan of is the RWBY series but that's probably because I'm not a fan of anime.

Welcome to the guild! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 pm
Guess I should introduce myself! Hi guys, joyousDuchess here.
I've been a RT fan for about a year now. Started with Michael's Rage Quit of The Impossible Game, then actually watched his youtube channel before really exploring more of Achievement Hunter and Rooster Teeth.
I was so excited to see that there were fans on Gaia, since most of the friends I've made in the fandom has been on Twitter and Tumblr.

Over this past year I went through a really nasty depression, and they really helped pull me out of it. They've really inspired me to pursue what I love to do, and I can't thank them enough for that.

Anyways, I hope to make lots of new friends on here as well! biggrin

joyousDuchess

Dapper Genius

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tarfaglia

Mega Egg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:38 pm
aaaaah my name is billy joe.
i'm a brony. just gunna put that out there right now.
and yeah gavin free mmmph. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm
joyousDuchess
Guess I should introduce myself! Hi guys, joyousDuchess here.
I've been a RT fan for about a year now. Started with Michael's Rage Quit of The Impossible Game, then actually watched his youtube channel before really exploring more of Achievement Hunter and Rooster Teeth.
I was so excited to see that there were fans on Gaia, since most of the friends I've made in the fandom has been on Twitter and Tumblr.

Over this past year I went through a really nasty depression, and they really helped pull me out of it. They've really inspired me to pursue what I love to do, and I can't thank them enough for that.

Anyways, I hope to make lots of new friends on here as well! biggrin

Welcome! biggrin  

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Enigmatic Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Enigmatic Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm
people like grapes
aaaaah my name is billy joe.
i'm a brony. just gunna put that out there right now.
and yeah gavin free mmmph. emotion_dowant

Welcome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 am
Hi, I'm Miranda. redface
I was first introduced to RT via RvB... I wanna say when I was 11? My brother started showing me these clips on this kinda crappy website—the old RT website—and we watched the whole first season and part of the second season, but I kinda just fell out of RvB. A couple years later I had found a Rage Quit video called "Rage Quit - QWOP" and I very quickly fell in love with a shithead Jersey boy called Michael. I watched all of his Rage Quits before I found his channel... and then I watched all of his videos. After watching all I could watch of Michael, he had started a LP with some jerk-off called Geoff. It was brilliant. :') So then I started watching AHWU and it took me /forever/ to realize that these were the same people who made RvB, so I caught up on RvB, watched all the shorts, and Immersions, before I finally subscribed to RT (I had already subbed to Michael's channel). Haven't stopped watching since :') Uh, my favorites are Michael, Geoff, Ryan, and Burnie. I'm pretty sure my username gave away the fact that Michael is my favorite, tho sweatdrop
This was really long ahhhhhhh. If you read all of that then I am sorry, but I'm also proud of you. 10/10 A+

gyuhan

Shy Pup

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Enigmatic Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:57 pm
LtMKiIIa
Hi, I'm Miranda. redface
I was first introduced to RT via RvB... I wanna say when I was 11? My brother started showing me these clips on this kinda crappy website—the old RT website—and we watched the whole first season and part of the second season, but I kinda just fell out of RvB. A couple years later I had found a Rage Quit video called "Rage Quit - QWOP" and I very quickly fell in love with a shithead Jersey boy called Michael. I watched all of his Rage Quits before I found his channel... and then I watched all of his videos. After watching all I could watch of Michael, he had started a LP with some jerk-off called Geoff. It was brilliant. :') So then I started watching AHWU and it took me /forever/ to realize that these were the same people who made RvB, so I caught up on RvB, watched all the shorts, and Immersions, before I finally subscribed to RT (I had already subbed to Michael's channel). Haven't stopped watching since :') Uh, my favorites are Michael, Geoff, Ryan, and Burnie. I'm pretty sure my username gave away the fact that Michael is my favorite, tho sweatdrop
This was really long ahhhhhhh. If you read all of that then I am sorry, but I'm also proud of you. 10/10 A+

Welcome to the guild! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 pm
Ashley here!

I was introduced first to RvB by an unmentionable person >.>
After that I looked into their other stuff and have come to love it! I plan on moving to Austin as soon as possible in order to try and get a job there. I've become friends with Ray, Jack, Barbara, and a few others who belong to the crew of rooster teeth. I hope to work there as it's been my dream career ever since I was introduced to them!  

Vinarika

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

BM Vagabond

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:51 am
Hello everyone, this is Ryan's gamertag but not Ryan himself.
Also go by Rye, just.. Yep.
It's been forever ago, but the first videos I've watched were Michael's Ragequits, moved on to Achievement Hunter and eventually the rest of the crew with their RT Shorts, Animated, Podcasts (on occasion), Immersion .. And eventually RvB and RWBY.
I most likely look forward to AH Let's Plays, just about any of them since Cloudberry Kingdom Part 1.
I suffer from URHOD (Unhealthy Ryan Haywood Obsession Disorder), gomen.
Thought I'd say Hi here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 am
BM Vagabond
It's been forever ago, but the first videos I've watched were Michael's Ragequits, moved on to Achievement Hunter and eventually the rest of the crew with their RT Shorts, Animated, Podcasts (on occasion), Immersion .. And eventually RvB and RWBY.
I most likely look forward to AH Let's Plays, just about any of them since Cloudberry Kingdom Part 1.
Thought I'd say Hi here.

Oh my God Ryan is the best!
I have such a crush on him!

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

BM Vagabond

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:02 am
Sloth Intruder
BM Vagabond
Thought I'd say Hi here.

I can't seem to get enough of Ryan uw u So amaze.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:23 am
BM Vagabond
Sloth Intruder
BM Vagabond
Thought I'd say Hi here.

I can't seem to get enough of Ryan uw u So amaze.

I know same! When he first started I was like ohh someone new and now I just love him so much! He's so creepy and handsome and just man  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

laugh until you choke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:11 pm
Hello.
I'm Malak.

I just recently got into RT this past summer.
I have been regularly listening to the podcasts and trying to keep up to date with the Lets Play videos (which are my favorite).

I'm super excited to discuss things that go on with other viewers. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:57 am
Hello. xD  

xLastWordx

SororityNoise

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:25 am
Hey, guys. Just joined so, I thought I'd introduce myself. My names Mat, I'm from Illinois and I stumbled upon Rooster Teeth a few years ago. I've been madly obsessed ever since. I'd have to say I watch just about all of their content aside from RWBY. I love the AH guy's but Gus is absolutely my favorite personality on all of Youtube. (Arguably on all of the internet as well)  
[UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff