Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm
Lin

She nodded slightly, a little uncertainly, though her demeanor brightened up a bit when he affirmed that he didn't mind at all that she asked. ...except he didn't continue. Was he going to continue..? Did he think that--oh, good, he kept going. The brief, tense apprehension gave way to a relieved expression, and she nodded again with her understanding. "I haven't learned much of Sandalwood yet, though I've been considering taking a trip there sometime soon," she admitted, a strong hope to diminish her ignorance of the island and its cities giving meaning to her words. His question received a firm shake of her head, "No, I actually came to Camphoreon - or Kodo as a whole, really - not too long ago. I'm from Grande Ile." Her pride - and her accent - were more evident in her last sentence. She had a great deal of pride in her homeland, and loved it dearly. Unfortunately, not too many people knew much of it apart from the occasional 'oh yeah, that place.' It was a little disheartening. "Do you know of Grande Ile?"

Pascal blinked and tilted his head at Jeeves, curious as to his behavior, then he copied it - and turned his nose right up at Nicolette and, conveniently, the pretzel she still held in her hands. Suddenly remembering the treat, the Buneary pawed eagerly at her leg, and once he had her attention, he made the best 'please give me food please please please' face he could muster, to which the girl couldn't even begin to hope to deny.

Reluctantly - very slightly reluctantly, actually - she tore off a smaller piece than last time and gave it to the normal-type, who accepted it eagerly and, like before, immediately shoved the whole thing in his mouth. When Nicolette straightened up again, she hesitated, glancing between the pretzel and Lin for a few moments before she held it out slightly, "Would you like to share my pretzel with me? I haven't bitten it or anything," she added quickly, hoping to assure him there would be no germs of that sort, "I've just torn a couple pieces off for Pascal."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 am
Yuri

At Yuri's decision, the trainers didn't look to happy, but none the less all eyes shifted over to the candy cane striped snake, who's green eyes widened.

What were they idiots? Really? Obviously he had already made his choice, but okay! if he had to spell it out for them.
With a light hiss the snake slithered to coil around Ray, and stopping at her other side where he nudged up against her.

Without any question the snake had made his choice.

Ray reached a hand up to place it under the snake's head, hugging him to her shoulder before she looked away from the horrified and devastated trainer toward Yuri
"DS can leave whenever he wants to, I give him as much freedom as I get, I know you already know that- and REALLY beat me up? Man, I'm not ready for that kind of humiliation just yet."
It looked like she would be spared from that for now. But certainly not from the trainers, who reached for their belts.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:33 am
Ray

Yep, he knew. That's what made this so easy because he knew what the snake would decide and that he wouldn't have to beat up Ray. Thus Yuri just smirked at her.

However that smirk turned to a frown when he saw the kids reach for their Pokemon. At that moment he felt a familiar nudge at his leg and quickly withdrew his sword. The trainers finding themselves with a long steel blade held in front of their faces.

"Hey, I've got no problem beating the crap out of you too."

Repede snarled at his place next to Yuri.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:09 am
(Hen, Tambrey---> Yuri, ray)

Still unsure how she felt about the announcement made, dove continued to stay quiet, watching the others as thy chatted and as Yuri eventually slipped away. She watched absently as he left, then made note of the woman--Ray-- and the scuffle he was apparently going to help settle.

Now curious, she watched the exchange, unable to hear anything said but able to read the expressions easily. When Yuri lifted his sword, however, her eyes widened in disbelief, and she moved through the crowd to his side, shifting her hold on the doll he had given her to one side, freeing her hand with which she grabbed his forearm in hopes he would lower the weapon. "Are you crazy?! There are patrols everywhere, Yuri!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 am
Yuri, Dove

Throughout the exchange Ray had not seemed worked up, or even bothered by the fact that the trainers were calling her a thief, she kept a cool, half interested smile on her face, though her heavily shadowed eyes rarely strayed from the small group.

They certainly looked young, though it was clear just by the way they were standing, some by the gear they had, they obviously could afford the better brands, meaning they had money most likely won from battles.
There was one or two that she noticed by reputation.
So, the little squirt had friends in high places it seemed.
Not that this worried the women, what were they going to do? Call her a thief some more?

A smirk was about to spread over her lips as some of the trainers reached for their pokeballs. Typical, very typical way for trainers to solve problems, though this was certainly odd that a battle wasn't announced.
Lowering her head a little more still smirking she was about to speak when Yuri stepped in with a sword.
mossy eyes widened a little but she just let out a laugh, mostly at the looks on their faces.

"WELP! It looks like someone is going to get beat up today" Ray laughed out loud, grinning as Tori came over.

One of the trainer stepped forward as his friends gasped and staggered back away from the blade having clearly not expected to be threatened with steel.

"Who the hell carries a sword around! are you crazy!" The trainer snapped.

"You want to test that out?" Ray burst out in a laugh. still grinning as the boy shot a glare at her. then looked back to Yuri "you two are dangerous, and you're not going to get away with what you've done. If you want to know who you should be pointing that thing at maybe you should try pointing it at her." a hand threw out to point at Ray.
"Do you even know who that is? You're defending someone who caused so much trouble and damage that she lost her right to have ANY pokemon!"

Ray's eyes widened a little at this, though with more of a pleasant surprise "Oh now, you know me, I'm impressed."

"Don't be." He scoffed at her glaring back at Yuri "So she take's other people's pokemon. What exactly does that sound like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:04 pm
Ray, Yuri, Dove, little trainers

While raised voices weren't uncommon at large festivals, the angry, accusing remarks caught the attention of a nearby plainclothes policeman. Said man paused and turned to the group, his attention further caught by the flash of steel as Yuri pulled out his sword, as well as the remarks of the younger trainers. He moved to the group and stood near them, looking at all of them with a very serious expression. "Sir," he addressed Yuri very sternly, given the gravity of carrying a weapon in a public place, with children, "please put away your weapon immediately. Now, what's going on here?" This last question asked of the group of them, Ray, Dove, and the trainers included.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm
Officer, Yuri, Ray

Dove promptly slapped her palm to her face with a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 pm
Ray, Dove, Police guy

Even as Dove grabbed his arm, Yuri didn't budge nor said anything to her. He spoke only to the trainers.

"I know only what I see. I'm not in any position to judge someone's past. And what I see is a bunch of kids having a tantrum over their pet liking someone else better."

When the officer appeared though, shortly followed by Flynn, he lowered his sword and resheathed it.

"Yuri, what are you-"

"How about asking these children who were about to sic their Pokemon on us?" "Grrruf ruf!" Repede added.

With that Yuri started to leave, seeing as he would probably be asked to leave anyway.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 pm
Tambrey

"She's very pretty," Jace told the woman, the compliment meant for the ponyta at her side. With a bright grin, he reached up an eager but gentle hand, his head tilting a little as he looked the fire type over. "Will she let me pet her? I know they burn new people sometimes..." And he certainly didn't want to be burned. That was for sure.

Still waiting hopefully, he nodded, then looked around at the fair for a minute before looking to Tambrey again. "Yeah! It's awesome! We were gonna go battle--me and Henrietta, my friend-- but then they made an announcement! Did you hear it? They're building a training building!"

Chester smiled up at the other fire type, his expression a bit curious, but politely so. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 pm
Ray, Police people---->Yuri

When the officer and Flynn spoke, Dove let her hand slide from her face, shaking her head as Yuri walked away. For a moment, then, she only stood, looking around at the others before she decided to follow the swordsman, unsure of what had been happening anyway, but also with an apologetic look at both Flynn and the officer and Ray.

Not bothering to hurry after him, but at a pace a bit more in tune than casual, she soon caught up to the man. "What was all that about? Looked a little dramatic, the way things were set up..." she teased, though a bit of unease kept her from touching him again as she fell into step next to him.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 am
Nicolette

"Oh, you'll outshine for sure, but I do hope you enjoy it anyway!" Lin grinned, commenting on her planned visit to Sandalwood.
There was a puzzled look across his face as she told him she was from 'Grande Isle'; he was sure he'd never heard of the place, but then he wasn't entirely sure what all the towns on Kodo were called either, and he'd lived in Sandalwood all his life.
"I am afraid I am not familiar with such a place, much to my detriment I am sure, so I would be completely enthralled and honoured if you might grant me the pleasure of listening to you talk all about your home?"

He smiled, slightly differently (like someone on the verge of saying 'aw' about something cute) as she attended to Pascal again, but quickly tried to cover the expression with what he thought to be more 'grown up' charm once more.
"Oh! Well I'd be delighted, but only if you might do me the honour of sharing with me?" His free hand reached up to 'present' the Snivy on his shoulder.
"There is no possible way that Jeeves and I could eat -all- of these," they most certainly could, and probably twice, the Snivy was thinking while (still snout turned up) he continued to hold onto the various snack items "and so you would be doing us, in fact, a very gracious favour in joining us."

The Snivy sighed inwardly and turned a discreet eye back down on Pascal; he was going to have to spend time with the uncouth rabbit...

Jace, Dove, Yuri, Flynn -> Ray, Police, Trainers

Henrietta wanted to be in everything and do everything at this event, but so much kept happening. The Announcement had been kind of awesome, but she couldn't wait, now, to battle with Jace, especially because of it; they had to keep up their practice to be the best and be awesome at the center after all!

She grinned at the Ponyta that the woman Jace seemed to know brought over, but her attention had been drawn to someone she knew, and the fact that suddenly Yuri, then Dove and Flynn were all heading that way too...
"Hey, I'll meetcha at the battling areas in few minutes, kay?!" She called to Jace as, scooping up Gummy, Henrietta jogged after Dove, in time to see her reach for Yuri's arm.
"Wow.." Things were 'happening' again, but at least it didn't seem Rocket-y... She couldn't tell why people were angry at Ray, but she didn't like it, however the police seemed to be settling things down and she didn't want to get herself or Gummy in trouble... The girl jogged toward Ray herself, sort of a mixed expression of excitement and cautious curiosity at seeing her friend but seeing her with people 'angry at her'...
"Ray! Hey Ray!" She pulled up, catching the end of the trainer's words and seeing events occur from there, and frowned- it was just like at the con when people accused Luke.
The girl made a snap decision and scowled at the group.
"She does not!" Henrietta retorted, not even bothering to see who exactly out of the group there had made the accusation; she'd run over to see her friend, not to talk to the police or run into more stupid trainers, so she turned to the tall woman and smiled up at her.
"Hi!"
Gummy lifted his head and snapped his jaws twice- perhaps also greeting the woman.

Jace

Tambrey watched as everyone seemed to be going off to some commotion.
Better to stay out of that; it was just safer to stay as off the radar as possible.
Luckily, Jace was still in front of her and providing more than enough of a distraction; she smiled as he complimented Octavia and then shook her head.
"Oh, I'm sure she will; she's young but she's very gentle. Her name is Octavia."

The Ponyta snorted and snuffed in greeting at the boy and his Charmander; she took a step forward- the motion clearly practiced- and lowered her head slightly to allow the boy to touch her. Octavia really didn't mind people but she seldom got to see a person so young; it was fascinating and a little bit of a shock, really, to see that people could be so small. They were a bit like pokémon, she guessed.
<> She said, politely but quietly, to the Charmander, a gentle smile of a greeting in tone and expression.

"I did hear it. It sounds like it will be quite an interesting place; a lot of fun, I'll bet." Tambrey nodded after she'd looked up to put face to name, seeking out where ever Henrietta had gotten to. "A whole new challenge, right? You and your friend seemed very excited about it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 pm
Tambrey

"Octavia..." the boy repeated, laughing softly in delight as the horse lowered herself to him. With a gentle touch, he ran his hand over her nose, his eyes bright as he looked the pokemon over. "Where did you catch her?" he asked curiously, before turning to Henrietta and nodding an affirmative; he would meet her there as quick as he could, once he was done talking to 'Tabitha'. "Did you bring Treestar too?!" he asked, turning again to the woman with a clearly excited expression. Chester had seemed to like that Bayleef, and it was always fun to see pokemon again, especially now that he had the opportunity to do so almost all the time.

The very idea of that made him almost burst.

Chester smiled at the ponyta's greeting, softening a bit to better match her. <> he asked, meaining the fair. It was loud, and busy, but his trainer seemed to be enjoying it, as did the new pokemon's, at least, from appearance.

Jace nodded almost violently at Tambrey's assumption, sure to make it as obvious as he possibly could. "Yeah! It's gonna be so cool! It's not gyms, but it'll be awesome anyway. Do you guys battle?" Another question, this one paired with a curious tilt of his head and a glance to the ponyta he was still petting, now with both hands brushing up her long nose.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:11 pm
Rosie

"As long as the tea is well made, I don't care much about the atmosphere of where it is served." Andre shrugged elegantly as he handed over the correct change. "Now, to find a table." He hummed, taking up their tea and turning towards the crowd. "If you would grab the pastries, please." He motioned to the plastic covered treats with a nod of his head as his eyes scanned for a place to sit. "Ah, if you would follow me Rosie." He lead the way to a small, vacant table just off to the side of the crowd. "There certainly is a crowd." He wasn't much of a fan of crowds and it showed with the slight scowl he wore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 pm
Yuri, Police officer, Dove, Flynn

The tall women actually bust into laughter, not just at what the trainer was eluding to with his assumptions but at the fact that they all looked so serious and even some surprised about it.
"Oh my god, the paranoia really has set in now hasn't it." she breathed through her laugh,

Double Stripe rolled in eyes, though shot Yuri a surprise look and hissed at him with indigence.
Ray laughed again and patted DS's side "Its alright bud, he didn't mean it like that." she chuckled, still obviously ticked by the fact that these trainers were taking this so seriously.

This wasn't a big situation, she would have been able to handle it even if pokemon were involved, but she didn't expect to have as many people step in as they did. Yuri, even though he did take it to an extreme, she couldn't actually count Dove, who was there to just stop Yuri.
The police officer was what made her fall quiet however though she fixed the man with a wide smile and let the trainers make their blubbering assumptions toward the Police officer.

"That women took my friend's pokeball, she has a pokemon now even registered to her!" one of the trainers bust out, "And he's threatening us with a sword!"
"Who the hell carries around a sword!" One of the other kids yelled out after Yuri as he left. "freak!"

Henrietta

And then there was Henrietta, coming up and being her usual boisterous self, whole heatedly defending Ray.
"Ahh its alright Hen, there isn't anything they can do about it, since as a matter of fact- I'm not." She said "I have not done anything illegal, after all," she held her hands up, then placed it on Henrietta's shoulder "Hey you," She grinned back.

"You have a pokemon! YOU cannot have pokemon!" the older of the trainers pointed out. "thats illegal!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm
Andre

"Oh, okay." perking up a little when he asked her to carry the desserts, she did as he suggested, looking down at Vahyn as she followed after the man, carrying the two treats carefully.
"Trust me, probably the best in Camphoreon~ though you know where to get really good tea, if you travel to Sandlewood, there is this little mom and pop cafe in one of the tree house strips, wonderful place." she suggested, She didn't get to go there very often, but it was one of the benefits of being able to travel, and see new places.

Smoothing the back of her skirt down after setting the plates down and taking a seat herself, she folded her hands in her lap.
"It is." The blond agreed blue eyes searching the people in the crowd, studying their faces. "I know a lot of people were interested in hearing the speech."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff