Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen glanced towards Ginhana, but didn't speak as he saw Saeko smile slightly. "I don't mind at all; after all, you two are going to be spending the night with me and my daughter," she said, as if it didn't bother her to mention it. Raen blinked in surprise at the sudden proclamation, having not expected it at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi looked just as surprised as Raen "We are?I get the feeling I'm not the only one just finding this out...." She made her way to the bed and sat down, suddenly self conscious.Ginhana flicked her tail and latched onto Raen's pant leg and tugged, trying to get him to leave the room.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:00 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen chuckled softly before he glanced down momentarily. "I'll get us some water," he said with amusement before he headed for the cafeteria, not too surprised to find Ginhana walking alongside him. "Don't worry; I won't hurt you if I can help it," Saeko said with a small smile, rubbing the girl's shoulders very gently.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:06 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi scowled slightly, trying to hide a blush "Right...And I'm not worried about the pain too much.I've had worse. Once the door closed behind Raen, she pulled off the shirt and held it in front of her so only her back was visible, showing quite a few old scares, some worse than others, and the gash down her back.Ginhana walked silently, stopping to sniff at new things she didn't recognize.She glanced up at Raen every few feet.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen glanced down at Ginhana. "I know you aren't average, though frankly I can see why Sakura was so fond of you. Appearance-wise, you're quite unique, and I have absolutely no doubt that you're far smarter than you appear," he said quietly. "Were you abused by someone? I don't think it's your friend that would do something like this," Saeko said with concern as she carefully picked up her washcloth and squeezed most of the water out before starting to clean the gash. "I am curious, but what caused this wound? I didn't see a cut or tear in your clothes," she said with some confusion as she carefully cleaned the wound around the edges as well as the excess blood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Ginhana gave him a smug look and flicked her tail, walking ahead into the cafeteria.Before they'd gone through that hole, the only think unique about had been her intelligence and appearance.Now she had a profound connection with Mairi that even she didn't understand and was able to speak.Mairi drew her legs un onto the bed and hugged her knees "I'd rather not talk about it.And he has nothing to do with them." That was something even Raen didn't know about, and she preferred to keep it that way.She winced slightly and ground her teeth "As for the new one...I don't know how I got it.Your guess is as good as mine."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:35 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen chuckled at the look Ginhana shot back at him, not all that surprised but fairly amused. Saeko shifted her shoulders before she carefully started working to close the gash, which went from just below the girl's shoulder blade to a couple of inches above her opposite hip. "I understand; I get the feeling that neither of you have had it easy, but I'm always around to talk to if you want to talk. Ami's the same way, as are some of her friends, so don't be too afraid to make friends," she said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Ginhana slipped under tables up to the counter and looked at what they had, pausing slightly beneath the glass counter that had fresh fruits and juices.Mairi made a noise somewhere between a laugh and cry "Thanks for the offer, but I don't really like talking about my past.And I'm not too good at making friends." She was used to the procedures hospitals used to close wounds like she had, but for some reason, this one hurt more and it burned.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen shifted his weight as he chose some apple juice and a banana for Mairi. "You want something, Gin-chan?" he said quietly to Ginhana; he didn't really expect her to reply, but was curious if she would as he chose a peach and blackberry juice for himself. He decided to get a couple of bottles of water for Saeko and Ginhana, if they wanted some. "You don't have to now. I do know what you're talking about when it comes to making friends; I really don't have that many friends myself," she said gently as she got the last few bandages on to close the wound for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Ginhana studied the case for a moment before using her snout and pointing at a small cup of strawberries.After Mairi'd given her some one time she'd gotten a liking for them.Mairi pulled the shirt back on when Saeko was finished, wincing from the movement "I don't think I'll ever talk about it.And I'm sure you have more than I do." She wrapped her arms around her legs again and rested her chin on her knees.Raen, Sakura and Ginhana were all she had, and at the moment that count was down by one.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:18 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen tilted his head as he picked a small cup of strawberries in peach juice up in one hand, unconsciously shifting his grip on it as he grunted as someone bumped into his back from behind, wincing as he glanced back to see a blond haired girl with odango ponytails on the sides of her head and deep blue eyes. "I don't have more than... I'd say two, perhaps three at most, and one of them is my daughter," Saeko said with a sheepish smile; she spent less time with her daughter than she wanted to, if she was honest with herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Ginhana gave the girl a calculating look before tugging on Raen's pant leg.Just like to two girls from before, she felt a weird vibe from them.Mairi managed a small smile, her eyes still closed, hiding their lack of color "At least one of them isn't a mouthy fox." She sighed slightly, still wondering what had happened.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen exhaled slowly, glancing down at Ginhana before he knelt next to her, rubbing her ears. "You sense something about her just as I do, right?" he murmured to the vixen. "What do you mean by that?" Saeko sighed with a bit of confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:47 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Ginhana flicked her tail once and watched as the girl disappeared.She seemed to be quite klutzy, bumping into people and tripping.She let out a little bark and headed back the way they came, feeling a sense of unease come of Mairi.Hearing Saeko's question. Mairi froze slightly "Just the normal pet things.Waking you up at the three in the morning by barking or scratching at the door.Going off if you move too slow getting their food." She wasn't sure why, but she felt that she had to keep Ginhana's ability to speak a secret.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:02 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen tilted his head as he rose and grabbed his purchases before heading back towards Mairi. "Unfortunately we don't have a pet at home," Saeko said with a low laugh. She wasn't sure where these two came from, but she found them refreshing in personality. "I'll be back to check on you two, though at the moment I'm sure I'll have other patients," she said with a smile. She blinked in surprise as she opened the door to find Raen with a tray of drinks and fruit along with a beautiful little silvery white vixen that had deep indigo-navy eyes, which she found interesting.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff