Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID ORP] Prepare for the Worst Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm
Once the worst of the storm passed, Nikki emerged from underneath Darkfeather to glare in Aulus' direction while dusting herself off. "Was that supposed to be funny?" she called at him irritably.

KO's question was answered with a, "I'm fine!"

However, turning to Darkfeather, she grimaced as she noticed his state. The Pidgeot's feathers were tattered, his crest, tail, and primaries reduced to shreds. The feathers over his body looked terrible as well, some clumps even missing. The Pidgeot looked dazed and weakened but still conscious.

"Dammit..." the agent muttered. Her bird wouldn't be flying very well until his next molt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Well, that had been unpleasant.
Lasi grumbled and complained as he and Pygi straightened up, shaking off sand, and dumping, accidentally, some of what they'd shielded her from onto their trainer.
Tambrey didn't mind /too/ much, given what they'd just protected her from.
She'd gotten through the scrape with, thanks to the two winged pokémon, very minimal effects.
Sure she /looked/ like she'd been in the middle of a sandstorm and crawled out of a sandy tomb where she'd been buried alive, but, apart from wild hair, skewed glasses, and sand stinging everywhere, she was just... fine.
The only thing she could feel that hurt properly was her leg, which had been hurting anyway.

"I'm not dead but I'm goin' to yell anyway, sir!" She replied to Aulus, relieved that his was one of the voices she heard right away. There was KO's voice too...
She couldn't see a thing, and she didn't think it was just because she wasn't wearing her glasses properly until she adjusted them.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:36 pm
Zacharie hadn't noticed that the shaking had slid him from beneath the Metagross' protection until he felt a sharp pain on the left side of body. A cry of pain escaped him and he jerked his head up only to receive a lungful of sand and a rock pelting him just above his forehead. He could feel sand caking his face, no doubt sticking to the blood trailing down his face from his reopened wounds. His entire left side of his upper body felt as if it were on fire and he distantly realized that he had probably broken his arm. "Aaaargh." He gritted out a pain groan as he tried to use his left arm to push himself back under the Metagross, but all that he received was a sharp pain from said limb. Lucky for him the wind soon died down and the sand began to settle around them. "Jerome." He wheezed, letting his head flop back down to the warm sand. It was too much effort to keep it up and his head was pounding as if he'd been hit by a boulder.

Oh wait, he practically did.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 pm
It was hard to tell what was going on in the mess, Turret kept them safe for the most part, but there was no getting away from the blast of sand, rock and metal bouncing under Turret, catching Jerome a few times.
At one point the man had lost his grip on Zacharie, and only regained it a moment later, having no idea that something had hit the kid untill everything had finally calmed down, and he heard Zachaire poke in a way that told Jerome he had been hurt.
"What is it?" Jerome asked, sitting up as Turret moved herself higher and stepped away from them now that the danger had ******** kid, ya okay?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm
"My..." The teen coughed, trying to hack up the sand he had inhaled. "My left arm." He wheezed, using his uninjured arm to shakily push himself into a kneeling position. He immediately doubled back over when he tried to straighten up, his ribs creaking painfully. "And...maybe my ribs." ********, what was going to happen to him now? He couldn't straighten up, couldn't use his left arm, and he had no idea where his pokemon had gone. Though as if on cue he could hear Essex and Jabari heading their way to his left. "Gastly, Gast-ly!" The poison pokemon exclaimed, reaching the two Rocket members first.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm
Jerome looked over to the arm in question, the long sleeves were hiding whatever damage it might have.
"aight aight." Jerome remained calm, lowering his tone a little and placing his hand on the trainee's other shoulder. "cool it, don't try n'get up."
lifting his head he looked around to where the others had been, only to find a wall of dust.
"Yo! We got one messed up here-" his deep voice barked out when he heard voices.

Looking over at the two ghost types when they came over Jerome nodded to them, "S'cool, he'll be alright." He tried to reassure them.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:59 pm
One of their people was hurt.

KO hissed between his breath and hurried over to Jerome and Zacharie. "Don't worry, qualified field medic, let's take a look at you," he said as he knelt down and dug his first aid box out of his bag. Looked like a fractured arm at least, but the kid seemed coherent which was always a good sign.

"I can't set your arm properly here so I'll just bind it against your chest," KO said after a quick assessment, a little frown of concentration creasing his brow. "Anything else hurt kid?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm
Zacharie let out a shuddering breath and nodded. "My face...did my wounds open again?" He rasped, motioning to his face bloody, sand caked face with his right hand. He really had to do something about his bangs, it was disgusting the way they became caked with blood and stuck to his face. "They have to stay clean." He coughed up another mouthful of sand, his body shaking with repressed pain. He couldn't get an infection now that they'd been healing so nicely. "My ribs...and my head. A rock hit me." He told the medic between clenched teeth. "I...It hurts to straighten up." He admitted. "Shuppet Shuppet!" Came Jabari's angry voice, could the kid not stay uninjured for more than a few weeks?! Apparently not!  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Sharpedo had held up to it very well, protecting Faleen from any of the debris that had flown their way.

Once everything had fallen still again, the Agent lifted her head, still clutching the bag to her chest, she gave a cautious glance around the dusty world, before pushing herself to her feet.
Banette blinked, floating up next to her and looking around with a long hand scratching his head.

Her blond head turned in the direction of the HQ, she didn't have to wonder for very long what that had been... and it seemed like Zacharie's question had been answered.
They would never be returning...

"I'm unharmed" Faleen replied when the question if everyone was okay was asked,
though from the fog there was a deep voice calling that at least one of their number was down.
reaching up to return Sharpedo, swinging the bag onto her back she made her way into the dust to locate the conrads in need.
KO was already there, kneeling down by Zacharie.
"Do you need assistance?" Faleen asked, stepping up behind the medic trainee.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 pm
"I've got it thanks Agent," KO said with a glance up at Faleen. "If you'd watch our backs though, m'am?" He didn't know how aware the trainers were, and the last thing he wanted was to be attacked while he was vulnerable.

Turning back to the patient he gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, you'll be alright. You're still coherent, that's good. I'll bind your arm to your chest for now to stabilise it. From how you're moving I think your ribs are bruised or cracked not broken. It's actually very hard to break clean through ribs on a youngster like you so there's no need to worry about them moving.

"If you're ready, I'll move your arm now. Alright?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 pm
Zacharie didn't much like being talked to as if he didn't know what was wrong with his own body. He bit back his sharp retort though, the medic was just trying help and since he couldn't move he definitely needed the help. Especially when his ears were ringing and felt so tired. "...Move my arm?" He repeated, blinking slowly. That would hurt...he didn't want to hurt. "...No, my face. They'll get infected." He insisted, shifting slightly and wincing when his ribs gave a painful twinge.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 pm
"Alight." Faleen acknowledged, looking at Zacharie once more before she straightened up. "Banette, stay here."
She told the Ghost, who nodded and floated down next to KO, glancing around to make sure that they would not be snuck up on.
his gaze settling on the other two ghosts there, the zipper mouth forming up in a light grin.

Faleen met Jerome's gaze, "There are still trainers out there, I suspect they're going to be a bit more shaken after what happened, lets make sure they get the message."
They still had the cargo vehicle to pack up and it would be much harder with the trainers there.

Jerome gave a nod, looking down at Zacharie "Yo, this dude will help ya." He patted Zacharie's shoulder once, before standing up and turning to follow Faleen. "Chill here Turret." He told the Metagross.

There was still no way of seeing through the dust, but the Agent stepped toward where the cargo van had gone down.
Faleen raising her voice "We have injured now." She called out "I promise you we will no longer be playing around if you choose to engage us again, therefore I recommend that if you want to leave here with you lives... you leave now!"

There was movement in the smog, though it was the kind she recognized, Absol and Zoroark both trotting forward, cakes in sand but looking well. Pleased Faleen returned her eyes to the dust, listening carefully.

Jerome pulling two balls from his belt.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 am
Stupid kid. Why did it always fall to him to deal with the imbeciles? Sometimes he really wished he hadn't got Star to recruit him, but then if he hadn't he'd probably be dead or in jail by now. No, it might be frustrating but it was much better to be with Team Rocket, even Team Rocket without a base.

"Don't worry, I'll get to that," he said with patience he didn't feel. "I need to immobilize your arm first in case we have to move quickly. After that I'll look at your face." From the sound of things behind him the trainers wouldn't be causing trouble much longer, if at all, but that didn't mean they could relax.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:54 am
Rather than respond to any of the calls about who was injured or not, Harvard turned to the cargo crew. The collar of her vest may not make for the best breathing filters, but they would have to do. Her knees and ankles had been smacked a few good times during the blast, plus one strike to the left forearm when righting her balance. The van had provided decent enough cover from the worst, but the raised undercarriage left room for heavy grit and rocks that could normally fit in a palm to whip under. She'd have the welts to show for it soon enough. "How is the progress?"

"We just about had it," one called back, squinting through the dust to see if any work had been undone. "Looks like the straps held, for the most part. We'll need to check those again, but if the engine for ours and yours can still turn then that should be it."

Good. They could get a move on soon enough. The crew returned to their work, the occasional limp and hop the proof of the bruises and ice packs they would be sporting later, but work they did. From what she could tell, it sounded like the injured were also being treated. That meant the next concern would be-

Blinks of light in the haze would be the indicator that more Pokemon had just been released. "Ha! Injured just means we've got you on the ropes!"

-the Trainers.

It would be near impossible to see from a distance, but the Trainers had shielded themselves once more with Emboar, Haunter, Pelipper, Golduck, Grovyle, Rapidash, Shiftry, Jolteon, and Umbreon. For the time, none advanced or initiated attack. Their trainers were opting to primarily continue with attempting to block the option of escape, but they were willing to fight again if that's what it took.  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 am
This suited Faleen just fine, it simply meant that they would be taking up more time then she would have enjoyed.
as Jerome tossed out his own Pokeballs, releasing his mutant of a Feraligatr and a blue Emboar, Faleen too reached to the balls on her thigh.

Joining her Absol and Zoroark, a moon ringed Umbreon shook himself out, turning silver eyes into the mist where he could sense his targets, glancing over to the other two pokemon already out he waited for his master's command.

Next to him with a much heavier body fell Sharpedo again, causing Umbreon to have to jump out of the way as the Sharpedo began to gush water from his mouth to right himself, jaws gnashing.

And the last, a stone, that upon release began to shrike a horrible echoing cry, not having lungs it did not need to take the pause for breath, shrieking as if facing its own death a thousand times over, yet the pricing laughter of the Spiritomb somehow mixed with its cries.
The twisted ghost type swelled and bobbed around its key stone, floating up.

"Get rid of them." Faleen told her team patiently.

At that command every one of her pokemon charged into the mist where the humans had been, Sharpedo already taking advantage of his Aqua jet to propel him into the battle first. He didn't care who he fan into first, pokemon, human, he guessed he would find out once he broke through the dust.

Spiritomb laughed manically vanishing into the mist to consume his meal into the darkness of his being.
One of the humans would be the target of the Spiritomb's Shadow Sneak

Holding nothing back Umbreon, Absol and Zoroark would throw their attacks at the first shadow they saw, Umbreon's eyes glowing as rings of his Psychic where shot out at the appearance of the Emboar, Zoroark thrust herself forward into the ground with a her Night Daze, and Absol took from above, bounding up high and striking down at one of the humans with Arial Ace.

They were followed with the advancement of the hissing mutant Feraligatr, Hirss and Boss both ramming themselves heavily into the lineup of pokemon.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff