Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm
"H He's trying to move on his own, but he's still not recovered, He's not letting me help him."
She tried to explain in a rush, not letting go of Sera but moving with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:38 pm
Satisfied that Rosie seemed to be heeding his demands, Luke blocked out outside stimuli to focus on his balance and his movements. It hurt something awful, his head was spinning and pounding, but unless his body altogether stopped responding to his commands, he was going to do what he said he would do.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 pm
"...oh." Was that all? Well she didn't hear Luke, but she moved with Rosie to his room anyway, and stopped in the doorway. "Luke, you okay?" She asked as soon as she did, though she neither moved to enter nor did her stance indicate any intention to do anything but continue to stand there until her question was answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:43 pm
He heard his name but not the question that followed. Somehow his reflexive response was still a relevant reply, "I'm fine. Leave me alone."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:46 pm
"Okay," she answered easily, shifting her weight to her other foot while she reached for Rosie's arm again, "yell if you need anything, alright? Me and Rosie are gonna talk in the other room for a little bit. Just try not to hurt yourself too bad."

That said, she turned to leave the doorway so he could make his attempts, pulling Rosie with her and when they reached the desired room, the brunette paused to turn to her blonde friend with a soft frown. "Are you okay?" The poor girl had looked like she was on the verge of tears when she came in and seemed awfully worried.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:51 pm
Sera dragged the blond around easily, Rosie soon finding herself standing back in the main room being asked if sh was okay.
of course she was okay,
Though her response was to open and close her mouth a couple of times in failed attempts to find words.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:52 pm
Well that certainly answered her question. With a deeper frown, Sera repeated herself. "Rosie," she said, reaching up to put her hand on one of the blonde's shoulders and her short arm on the other, "Are you okay? You're gonna have to make words before I know if it's a yes or a no, but right now it looks like a no."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:56 pm
Her eyes widened looking back at her friend when she slowed down and got her attention more fully.
blinking a couple of times, looking from the hall where Luke was struggling back to Seraphine. "I- I'm fine, I'm fine." She said shakily. "I'm okay,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 pm
Sera's pale eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Are you sure? Cuz it still looks like a no."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 pm
"I'm okay," She repeated, reaching to to run her hand over her forehead her fingers slipping into her hairline "of course I'm okay, I can still walk." her expression tensed looking like she might be close to tears, looking back to the hall that leas to Luke's room "Sera, He's not healed yet."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm
"That's not what I meant," she responded with a frown, then waved her stub in Rosie's face to get her attention away from the doorway to Luke's room and back to her. "Rosie, he's okay. No he's not healed yet and no he probably shouldn't be trying to move on his own, but you've gotta let him try anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:07 pm
Startled when Sera's arms was waved in her face, she snapped her eyes back with a start to her friend, breathing in a breath and holding it as Sera spoke.
She was so calm, acting like this was normal, like this was okay... was it? Was Rosie over reacting? could she have done something wrong? Something that was actually inconsiderate? Was that why he got so angry?
Sera was acting like this was normal, and Rosie was having a hand time keeping herself from shaking, the image of Luke's anger clear in her mind.
Did... did she just mess up?

Letting the shaky breath out Rosie slipped her hand out of her hair and placed it over her eyes, bowing her head.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Once again Sera was left wondering if she should've been more upset for and about Luke than she was, but right now Rosie was still looking like she was gonna cry and honestly, the brunette wouldn't be at all surprised if she did start. Rather than say anything, she stepped forward to gently wrap her arms around Rosie's shoulders to offer her a hug. She had to try and think of something good to say, anyway; the whole 'emotional support' thing was hard as hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:14 pm
She didn't see Sera at first, but she felt her friends put her arms around her, reaching her other arm around Sera, closing her hand into a light fist to keep it from shaking.
"I didn't mean to-" She started "I don't want him to hurt anymore... Thats all." was the so much to ask for.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 pm
Well that was kind of an impossible thing to ask for. "I know," she said with a soft frown aimed at a corner of the carpet, though she raised her hand to gently pat Rosie's upper back to try and help calm her down. "It's really shitty, and it's gonna keep being really shitty for a while I think, but he'll be okay. It'll just take a while."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff