Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 pm
Name: Jonathan
Pure, Nonpure,human or nonhuman: Nonpure Turned
Power: Freeze the area. Cause distrust and anger. Cause blood lust and fear.
Image: User Image
Bio: Jonathan was the son of a Chief of a clan deep in the mountains of present day Germany. His father was harsh. Just as the climate was and death was common and very expected. His mother died when he was seven due to an infection she acquired from a bug bite. When he was 13 his clan got in a battle with another clan over land. His father died due to a spear puncturing his stomach and his sisters were kidnapped. He was one of 5 that survived. Banished from that area he led the group of which he was the eldest deep into the mountains and high up. One member died due to fighting in the group. Another due to starvation. Three years past when the last two other then him self died. One member ate a poisonous plant and went insane. Killing the other member. Jonathan killed the diseased male. He was then alone in the mountains. It was then Craven found him. He was tired and violent and he recognized a predator when he saw one . Having fought his whole life to just stay alive, he was not turned with out a fight. His powers reflect his life. He is very cold and very cruel.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:56 pm
a white shadow streaked towards the two unpure turned and out of the shadow leaps kitsune her snow white hair on end and her ears and nine tails showing and her tails each hold a katana and she growls a warning. your going to have to try and kill me before you both destroy this village...i am the silent white shadow kitsune no kyuubi the last of the kyuubi clan and i'm warning you both take another step towards this village i'll make sure you wont live to see another day in your immortal lives  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 pm
Very well Kitsune."She took Aneneas hand"Let us go now"She sighs as didn't like this at all. she look back one more time then kept moving.

Craven looks at her and laughs"You are no threat to me fur ball"He moves and kills a person to the left of him.He looks at her"Nothing will get in my way."He lifts a hand and causes the earth to shake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:11 am
(( I won't rp with people that auto hit))  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:27 am
(hai hai kitsune's just a easily tick off able character)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 am
Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn listened to the wind outside seemed like it was going to pick up,"Going to be another rainy day I see", she replied steadily, she then set down the book and began to write letting her words flow free from her hand,"Another day in the world of men and yet i know not wat the year of the day..."she pauses and then begins to write more,"It seems that the days are growing shorter or its just the time of the raining season which used to be good back when my parents were alive and I was a princess...", she stops puts down her pen and covers her face in her hands sadness creeping from the edges of her eyes in the form of bloody tears.

[still you should give them time to attack back its not fair regardless of your persons power to just attack and not let them have a chance to counteract it they could just take your demon form and slice it down the center killing your character or crush her with there brutal strength now would that be fair? =( ]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:51 am
(ok ok i'll rewrite it but as kitsune said she hates mass murder and craven brought up her anger... wink

Kitsune growls at craven and she becomes her 300ft tall true form and her tails block the village from view and her focus was all on craven at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 pm
((True. But my character is also very old and very brutal. You do not know his speed or his skin strength. You may swipe at him and he may swipe at you. But if the attack hits is up to whom ever is in control of the attacked character. Not the attacking))

Jonathan looked past at the town. He hated this. Especially the sent of non humans. That was not to say he liked humans. He just felt the same way towards them that most humans felt towards chickens. His feelings towards nonhumans were very ethnocentric. His feelings towards pure bloods were more along the lines of how rival gang leaders felt about each other. He wanted them dead.
When the fox creature came and attacked he did not know what to make of it. It was like nothing he had seen... A rare occurrence. The ground around his form had frozen solid. He stepped on the earth, frozen grass crunching under his feet and waited for his orders from Craven. He would not attack with out his Clan leader.

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 am
kitsune looked over at jonathan. this one sencens all of your cruelty and blood lust i recomend turning back from where you came or change your ways and come with me...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:30 pm
Jonathan looked at the creature and just stared. Showing no fear. He looked at Craven. He would be doing nothing with out orders. "I will turn when I am told to Fox woman. I will do only as ordered". There was no emotion in his voice. Only fact.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 pm
lad your on the wrong path. kitsune looks unmoved by jonathans cold emotionless reply. your just like one of my brothers old students he never listened to reason even for a minuet  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:48 pm
Craven snarls at her then moves forward"Jonathan go after the pure blood and the boy with her.This wench is mine.Keep the pure blood alive I want to drain her myself"He order coldly.He looks at her"Furballs are better off dead if they aren't pets to join in the killing. "He purposely cut his hand on his sword and put a bloody hand print on Jonathan chest like he always did before he goes to fight.

Arianna moves with ease but was still worried over her friend.She hoped the young boy would keep up with her as she moves fast to get to the castle.She didn't care at this moment about the sun light.She was more worried about the battle back at the village.She couldn't fight just yet. She needed to get her weapons but they have been hidden for ages now.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:04 pm
(So others know this is about 1800 in the time frame.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:08 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
(So others know this is about 1800 in the time frame.)

for real i thought it was medieval days o_O oh well o-o i guess not alot of pilaging goes on eh?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers