Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

"Actually, I can get Vincot to help out. You'll be better in mere seconds. I'll go get him. Be back inna jiffy." He left the bathroom, going to find Vincot.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:12 pm
Reve wanted to leave, but she stayed put. This boy was nice to her and she didnt want to anger him too.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

Diamu looked into the living room where the two scientists discussed sciency things. "Hey, Vincot. Reve isn't feelin too good. So if you could...."

"How'd you get in here?" Kuis asked, looking him over. "I didn't see you come in."

"Window. They make those, ya know. So anyway, Vincot?"

Vincot nodded, walking over.

The two walked in the bathroom. Vincot smiled. "Sorry Reve if I made you feel uncomfortable earlier. I'm a scientist though. I can't help getting excited. What ales ya?" He asked kindly, now clean from the explosion earlier.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Reve bit her lip. "I'm fine... Just... Scared." She blushed from embarrassment. (I'm feeling second hand embarrassment holy s**t)  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

"Ah. I have something to calm ya in a jiffy." Vincot smiled, opening the medicine cabinet. He got a glass of water and popped a white "pill" in. The only difference if that the water now tasted like vanilla. This pill literally did nothing. However, it did allow Vincot to do the outlawed act of changing emotions without anyone knowing otherwise. He handed it to her. "I hope you like the taste of vanilla. I'm 100 percent positive this will help."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:31 pm
"Thank you." Reve sipped at the water. "I'm sorry... For everything." She said nervously.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

"It's perfectly fine, and perfectly normal for someone in your position." Vincot pushed up his glasses as he latched to her mind, calming her again.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:39 pm
"Xexus is gonna hate me!" She cried. "He's gonna yell at me! Just like Quinn!"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image

Vincot had issues grabbing ahold of her mind to calm her, but didn't stop trying. "No, Reve. Xexus doesn't yell at people who doesn't deserve it. He has a lot of patience. He has to work with Crusso, after all. And Quinn yells at everyone. Don't pay any mind to him. He gets mad when someone leaves the toilet seat up." He said reassuringly,

Daimu nodded in agreement. "Xexus will just be happy that you're ok."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:09 pm
Reve lowered her head in shame. She sniffled again, trying to hold back the tears.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm
User Image

Vincot got a good grip on her mind, giving her the feeling of encouragement. "Really, it's ok. No need grieving over nothing. It's not healthy and can give you wrinkles."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:27 pm
Reve felt herself calming down. She didnt know what to say or who to look at so she jut kept her head down.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

"First thing tomorrow, one of us can show you around. As for tonight, Daimu can show you to your room. I need to help Kuis on another assignment since ours...exploded. If you need us, just follow the bickering." Vincot joked, walking out of the room.

Outside got dark as Daimu smiled at Reve. "Come on. I'll show you to your room."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm
"Thank you." She said quietly as she stood. She walked behind the boy.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamu walked over to some extravagant brass stairs, walking up them to a large circular room with a gold floor, and doors all around it. The room lookedlike a ballroom, if it wasn't for the doors around it. He walked over to the left side, opening a red door to show a room decorated in red velvet and lace. There was a large window that looked out over most of the glass and brass town. "Here ya go. And if you need anything, I'm next door, Vincot next to me, and Kuis next to him, and Quinn next to him."

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces