Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled lightly at Lock's comment until he heard the question. His smile thinned and he directed his dark blue gaze to the coffee in front of him, one arm was laid on the table as the other stirred sugar and cream into his drink. "I'm not sure there really is anything to talk about, Han. You and I had gone through a drastic change, and we were both drunk. I'm surprised you're still here and haven't thrown anything at me yet." he attempted to joke.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

"It's not like you took advantage of me," he said, blushing and bowing his head, eyes on his own coffee mug. "Honestly, I'm shocked you haven't tossed me out to fend for myself yet. I don't really understand any of this."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I guess it is rather confusing, isn't it?" Fredrich chuckled and rested his cheek on a gloved fist as he stared at Lock. He looked cute with that blush and confusion on his face. If they weren't at each others throats all the time, maybe he would've noticed the star's looks earlier. "I know this is random," he started and leaned back in his seat when the waitress came with their food. He nodded his thanks to her and waited for her to leave before resuming his conversation. "I know this is random, but why don't we go on a date tonight? Or tomorrow, if your hangover's as bad as mine. Who knows? Right now dating is what we need to get through our break-ups." he smiled softly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Lock's coffee was immediately back on the table, his wide golden eyes staring at the navy-eyed detective. "A-a date?" he asked, pushing his hair from his face and watching the man. "I... I don't... I would love to." The pop star smiled nervously, looking away shyly. "And you're right. It... It would be good for us both."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The Austrian gave him a strange look. "What's this timid act, Lock? I thought you were proud and stubborn? Or did I take that all from you last night?" he snickered and took a bite out of his pie.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

"Hah, you're funny," he grumbled, lifting a piece of bacon to his mouth. "I'm not being timid, I've just... I've never really been on the receiving side of this." Blushing still, the blonde's eyes looked up at the detective through his bangs, smiling softly. "I didn't expect you, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Expect me? How? Expect to actually be topped by me or for me to actually be good?" Fredrich shrugged. "I was wild myself during college and high school, Lock. Sex isn't that hard for me. Or maybe you're so used to sleeping with kids your age that you're not used to an actual man?" he smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image

"Would it stroke your ego if I said you were the most fantastic time I've ever had and that you were the most wonderful top I could have ever possibly asked for?" he asked, grinning at his companion. "Now then, Mr. Actual Man, am I to expect that you will always top?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:17 pm
Mayah Playah
Have you read that manga Viewfinder?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It's certainly a way to start a relationship on a good note." Fredrich chuckled. He drank some of his coffee as he heard the next question, giving Lock an amused look. "Of course. I've never been on the receiving end, and I don't plan to anytime soon." he said, scoffing at the thought. "Why? Do you actually want to try topping me, Lock?" he mused with a quirked eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image

"I've been topping for a very long time, Fredrich. You can't expect me to suddenly be alright with being a bottom," he said, crossing his arms and pouting adorably. "I won't ask you to let me top you, since I know you and how impossibly stubborn you are, but I'll need a bit to get used to the idea that I'm a... I forget what Niji called it. I believe she said uke."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 pm
Mayah Playah
Have you read that manga Viewfinder?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yes." Fredrich confirmed with a brief nod of the head. "The one on bottom is the uke, the one that can do both is a seke, and the one on top is the seme. I had a phase in college where I read manga often, and one of the people I dated read them, primarily yaoi." He paused and scratched his chin contemplatively. "Actually, now that I think of it, I think it was because I was dating him that I got into manga. But that was a long time ago. I read it occasionally, but it's nothing compared to the printed word." he smiled fondly and took a bite of his pie slice again. "Ah yes, another name for an uke is a cat. I think I'll refer to you as that. I like it better." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

"Whaaat?" he whined, leaning back. "Don't I have a say in any of this?"

Awesome nerd
No, why?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Mayah Playah
The main couple reminds me of these two. The seme's a quite bad-a and the uke's a stubborn and feisty guy.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You could meow, if you'd like." Fredrich teased then held his fork out to Lock. "Here, try some. The pies they make here are amazing. I usually get bagels here, but I couldn't resist when I saw this."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

"Meow?" he repeated, his voice high and thin like a kitten's. With a grin, he opened his mouth and leaned forward, wrapping his lips around the fork and eating the pie. Once it was in his mouth, he pulled himself off the fork and sat back down, moaning softly. "Jesus, that's delicious!" he said when he swallowed.

Awesome nerd
... Send me the link.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I told you." the detective chuckled, amused by all of Lock's actions. "Do you plan on going to college after graduating? Are you graduating this year or the next?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces