Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:47 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benjamin awoke with a start, grunting at the noise. After tugging on his thin robe, the teen shuffled down the stairs and pushed back his long hair. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" he called, reaching for the door and opening it. "Who is it?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah
ewe

User Image

Standing at the door was a tall, handsome man dressed in a nice suit and matching sunglasses. There was a lit cigarette between his lips, one hand in his pocket, and a bag of what appeared to be alcohol in his other hand. The man gave Ben a curious look through his sunglasses when the door opened. "Huh? Who're you?" he grunted and looked around. "Arms didn't give me the wrong address, did he...?" he mumbled to himself and rubbed the back of his head with his free hand, a vein pulsing at the side of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen blinked and set his hand on his chest, eyes on the man. "Arms, as in Armageddon?" he asked, his other hand on his hip. "He lives her, yes, but he isn't here. Who are you, and what do you want from him?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm a friend of his. I thought I'd drink with him... Damn, I hope he didn't go to the bar for once." he sighed before looking at the kid again. "You're one of his step-kids, aren't you? What's your name, Arwen?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:13 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Benjamin," he corrected, holding back an angered growl. "I'm a boy, damn it." The man stepped back, offering for the man to come in. "Please feel free t come in and wait for him. He should be home soon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Actually, hang on." the man said and shook back a sleeve to look at his wrist watch. After a minute, a knowing smile spread across his lips. "Oh, I get it. He must be seeing her again." he said under his breath then stepped into the place. He looked around the large foyer of the mansion and whistled, "This is way better than I imagined. Don't know how Arms could get anything like this." He set his bag of liquor down and removed his jacket, showing a vest over a button-up over a very strong and built body. He set the coat on the hanger near the door and removed his sunglasses, revealing two piercing sea-blue eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Her? Who is her?" he asked, taking the coat and setting it in the closet. "And I get that you're a friend of my stepfather's, but I'm seriously going to need a name in case my mother comes in and gets angry."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Alcott Northwind." the man answered while picking his bag up again and digging the other hand in his pocket. "And the woman I'm talking about is his former wife. Or... lover? I don't know the relationship status that well, but she was really special to him. He visits her grave almost everyday." He walked to the couch and looked at Ben over his shoulder. "He never told you that?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:00 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I knew he was married before, but I didn't know he went to go see her grave everyday," answered the teen, crossing his arms and walking out into the hallway. "I'll be right back. Please, feel free to entertain yourself until I return." He then walked out, sighing softly at the new knowledge.
Moments later he returned, wearing jeans, a button-up, and one of Armageddon's old jackets. "Mr. Northwind?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Given time alone, Alcott walked around the living room and examined the furniture. Looks fancy. Bet he only uses these to sleep on, he thought to himself as he looked over at a couch. The young man stared at the sofa for a while, his thoughts drifting, when he heard his name called. He turned to see where it came from and blinked at the sight of the long-haired boy in the old jacket. Alcott stared at him for a while before bursting in laughter. "What are you doing wearing his coat?" he laughed while pointing at him. "It's big on you, too! Where'd you find that, anyway?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Hey, it's freezing," he said, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. "I lived in a warm place before, so when I moved here, I had nothing to keep warm. So I was given this until I have the time to get my own." With a grunt, the teen walked over to the small bar and gestured. "Do you want something to eat or drink?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Seriously? I figured a place this big would have some clothes to spare." Alcott grunted and moved his cigarette from his lips to blow out a stream of smoke. He looked over the furniture again before looking back at Ben at his offer. "No, I'll wait for Arms before I start drinking." He looked at the boy more intently. "How old are you? Can you even drink yourself?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:23 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin's frown deepened. "I don't ask you your age, old man. You shouldn't ask me mine." The teen reached over the counter and pulled out a beer, opening it and drinking from the bottle while he leaned on the bar. "So. Are you and Armageddon f**k buddies?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Alcott's eyebrow twitched lightly. Old man? Jesus, why was everyone calling him that now? First her, and now some random step-kid of Arms'. Was he getting gray hair or something? Maybe he really should stop smoking...
He sank in an armchair and was putting the cigarette back to his lips when he heard the question. He coughed in surprise, a mess of smoke coming out and swarming his face. "The hell?" he choked and looked back at Ben with wide eyes. "Where'd you get something like that?! I'm his drinking buddy, but I don't get that drunk!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:20 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He shrugged, reaching into the coat pocket for his own cigarettes. "You don't look like you have a wedding ring, and you seem to be pretty close to him. He's just such an uptight, jerk, I figured there had to be somebody screwing him." Pulling out a stick of tobacco and searching for a lighter, he smirked. "Besides, tall, flaming hair, strong build. It makes sense why someone like you would try for him."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces