Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:02 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:25 am
'Aya-chan~ we're twins. remember? He was staring at me because he would be too embarassed if he stared at you', Ayu shrugged at her sister's accusations. 'Besides...' she paused, wondering if she should continue. 'Besides, your sister is Blackstones's cute vocalist' Ayu proudly declared.

'Oh, I almost forgot.. Shou wanted me to give this to you.' Ayu produced a ticket from her pocket. 'We want you to come and be awed~' ( ̄ー+ ̄)  

mikotan

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:45 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:21 am
'What are you implying??' stare
'For your information, we do have a fan base', Ayu pokes her sister hard. She fell silent for a while. 'I'm a good singer! Come see us at the club tomorrow and you'll see.'

They have reached home now. 'And i have no interest in Shou!' Ayu strongly denied as the twins went past the guy who was waiting at the front door. Ayu opened the door and was about to shout "tadaima", but just then she saw her drunken father and remembered that she and her sister had sneaked out of the house. 'Run!', Ayu whispered to her sister. The twins ran to the side of the house, before being noticed, leaving only the waiting guy visible through the door.

Ayu peeked from the corner, then, as the guy looked towards her, she put a finger on her lips as if to tell the guy not to tell anyone. Ayu then sneaked in through the backdoor and silently made her way to her room. She took her sleepwears, her towel, and casually head for the bathroom.  

mikotan

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:28 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oOc ||Uaii, I meant Kyoslove. xP ||

Sayuri sighed. The family's falling apart.. She shrugged as she went next door. It's not really like we were a family in the first place. "Hello? Anyone home?" She knocked on the door of their neighbours house. "They left you home alone again didn't they.." She turned to leave. "Do they really care about you?" She gave Aliyah a kiss on the forehead, and went back home.

There was no answer from the neigbors house . Aliyah nods not understanding what she meant? she looks at her curiously. She giggles clapping her hands and hugging her again* mommy* she called her giggling  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:37 am
[...sinfulanjel...]

Sayuri smiled. "Eh, we might as well look after you for a while. Sayuri looked at the sky - it was beginning to get dark. "Kids! We're going out to eat tonight!" she yelled, waiting for them to come. She put Aliyah down on a chair and went to get her baby Toki.

She noticed Toki asleep on the windowsill. "Aww.." She carefully picked him up and put him in a twin stroller. "My my..two babies to look after tonight." Slowly walking downstairs, taking care not to wake Toki, she strapped Aliyah in the seat next to him.

Sayuri put on her handbag as the children came into the lounge room. "Eh, It's the twins' turn to choose the restaurant tonight. So, where do you want to eat?"

Aliyah sits there patiently wondering where her mommy was going and she wondered if she would come back. She shook her head she would not have any of those thoguhts ehr mommy would come back and sure enough she did but with another baby who was asleep. Aliyah gurgles happilly when seeing ehr mommy. When she is in the other baby seat she looks at the figure sleeping next to her she was curilous about him as she watched him. Then she stopped watching him and everyone else gurgling as everyone else comes in .  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:42 am
[ ~Uaiiko~]
xXHotBabiBluXx
[ ~Uaiiko~]
((@BabiBluXx: Nah, I don't mind swearing at all. ))

"Heh, '' Ukyo looked away, "Smug attitude..."

"I heard that you know, and its not smug, its cool, pfft, you know nothing about cool" said Kougi while asking his friend Takashi to come over and play some hoops..

"Oh yeah?!" His voice changed. Ukyo knows that there's going to be a fight going on really soon.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it? punk" said Kougi while finish talking to Takashi. Then Kougi walks away to downstairs, "mom, Takashi will be coming here soon to play some hoops with me at the backyard"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:11 pm
Wow! <3

Username: Niphredil Ithilmir
RP name: Niph
Position in family: Grown-up daughter who visits sometimes ^^
Any extra things you have: Erm.. two cats, a stack of books, alcohol.. you get the picture ^^  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:20 pm
After having drunk over several bottles of liquor, the drunken father returned to his normal state. And when he's normal, he seems to be a kind and forgetful man, very dense-headed. Even if Mr. NightRain carries an awkwardly kind personality, he always has a smile on his face. He suddenly blinked his eyes open, awakening from his nap.

"Huh...? Ouch... My head hurts..." he mumbled as he got up effortlessly while holding a hand to his temple. The house was sure animated this afternoon. The kids were minding their own bussiness somewhere, he didn't know where. "Come to think of it... Sayuri and I had a lot of kids... How many again...?" His index finger and thumb cupped his chin as his eyes directed the ceiling, trying to figure out how many kids DID they HAVE? "At least three I guess..." He concluded and walked to the first floor. "Sayuri Dear..." NightRain called. "What are we having dinner?" He awaited for his loving wife to jump out of nowhere and answer his question. NightRain is a man of a great appetite and needs his food every afternoon or else he would be most likely to drink and release his split personality.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:28 pm
Toki slowly awoke from his nap. -o- Nyaaaa~!
He outstretched his little arms and dazily looked around while rubbing his eyes.
Where am I? Huh? The car! eek
A drop of sweat trickled down his forehead. The car was one of the many places where toki had picked up some bad memories~

Toki's Flashback
"I'll drive us home, saiyuri" slurred father, after a night out with the entire family. He was way over the limit.
"But dear, you're horribly drunk..." said mother.
His face screwed up when he heard mother's defiance and as if it was a reflex, his large muscular arm flew at her, slapping her to the ground.
"You don't tell me what I can or can't do! I'm the man of the house!" scream
Mother sobbed quietly as toki was strapped into the baby chair. The rest wrote itself. Father crashed the car and although toki and the others suffered only minor bruises and cuts, he had been scarred with his first ever memory. Father hitting mother. This was not a happy place. He vowed to get out...

Back in the car, toki was still frantically trying to undo the locked car door beside him. But alas all his efforts were futile - those childproof locks were something he just couldn't overcome. gonk But what was this? eek

He looked to his left, to find a small girl looking out her window... she appeared to be older than him, perhaps he could befriend her..
-ahem- He cleared his throat and asked, " Who the devil are you?"  

Tokioka

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:35 pm
A few minutes after, the quiet NightRain blinked his eyes open, the usual, as his answer hasn't been responded. "Umm... Sayuri...? Kids?" he called, being unanswered once again. His messy blond strands was being brushed by his long thin fingers as he walked around the house, looking for the whole family. "Hmm..." The man scratched the back of his head. "I wonder where everyone went off to?" The father inhaled some time to re-think where they would be. He was very clueless during the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:14 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
[ ~Uaiiko~]
xXHotBabiBluXx
[ ~Uaiiko~]
((@BabiBluXx: Nah, I don't mind swearing at all. ))

"Heh, '' Ukyo looked away, "Smug attitude..."

"I heard that you know, and its not smug, its cool, pfft, you know nothing about cool" said Kougi while asking his friend Takashi to come over and play some hoops..

"Oh yeah?!" His voice changed. Ukyo knows that there's going to be a fight going on really soon.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it? punk" said Kougi while finish talking to Takashi. Then Kougi walks away to downstairs, "mom, Takashi will be coming here soon to play some hoops with me at the backyard"

Ukyo sighed. He knew it was no use to argue with Kougi. "Well by the time Takashi comes. We'll be eating out. I think it's a Japanese Restaurant mom mentioned..." he inturrupted Kougi, " I changed my mind. ((XP)) Can I play?"  

a- K0KO-

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:24 pm
Sayuri went back inside to look for the rest of her children. "Ukyo! Kougi! We're going. Now." She put her hands on her hips as she waited for her boys to get going. "Are you going or what?" She stared at them impatiently. She sighed, and looked for the twins.

She noticed Tosh sitting on the couch. "Honey, you coming? We're going to go eat out tonight." She sighed. They ad so many children. She went upstairs and looked into the twin's room. "Aya! Go get your sister. We're going to go eat. You're choice." She watched her daughter hurry off. Sayuri noticed some tickets lying on their bed. "Concert tickets.." she murmured. "Tomorrow night." She made a mental note about it, and left the room.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:35 pm
Tokioka
Toki slowly awoke from his nap. -o- Nyaaaa~!
He outstretched his little arms and dazily looked around while rubbing his eyes.
Where am I? Huh? The car! eek
A drop of sweat trickled down his forehead. The car was one of the many places where toki had picked up some bad memories~

Toki's Flashback
"I'll drive us home, saiyuri" slurred father, after a night out with the entire family. He was way over the limit.
"But dear, you're horribly drunk..." said mother.
His face screwed up when he heard mother's defiance and as if it was a reflex, his large muscular arm flew at her, slapping her to the ground.
"You don't tell me what I can or can't do! I'm the man of the house!" scream
Mother sobbed quietly as toki was strapped into the baby chair. The rest wrote itself. Father crashed the car and although toki and the others suffered only minor bruises and cuts, he had been scarred with his first ever memory. Father hitting mother. This was not a happy place. He vowed to get out...

Back in the car, toki was still frantically trying to undo the locked car door beside him. But alas all his efforts were futile - those childproof locks were something he just couldn't overcome. gonk But what was this? eek

He looked to his left, to find a small girl looking out her window... she appeared to be older than him, perhaps he could befriend her..
-ahem- He cleared his throat and asked, " Who the devil are you?"

she hear somethign at first she thought that it was nothing but then she heard his vopice again and this time she turned around. What she saw was this cute guy who was pretty close to her age but one of the thigns that ran from her mind was that he was an arrogant baby he sounded abit annoyed with her. His hair was up in rebel style not that she didn't like ti but it was cool and cute in a way to her his eyes were as black as the night sky. Her voice was soft but low and full fo pride * why I am Aliyah Sierra Leon and you would be ?  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:55 pm
Too lazy to make dinner yourself..?
Toshio laughed and threw the remote onto the couch without bothering to turn off the TV.
"Gosh, I hope it isn't some vegeterian restuarant again, jeesh, what good is food when there's no meat." He mumbled.
He climbed up the stairs and went into his room for his chainsaw, ever since that time the chef 'tried to kill him', he never left to eat without it.
Alright, so maybe it was all a misunderstanding and the butcher knife was meant for the beef, but still, just in case.

Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff