Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 pm
imsin han namja

Unconsciously, Ellie pressed against his side, something about the answering growl made her nervous "No kidding.." Now she understood why females weren't allowed to fight.Something about the male wolves surrounding her left her terrified, though she didn't know if it was their shear size, number, or even that growl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 pm
"Oh come on, she's fresh a newblood. i mean its not like your pack needs anymore members. let us take her in." one of the males said stepping in front of the pack. his eyes were the still color as Alex and he grinned a bit showing bloody teeth  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie felt a growl of her own surfacing and forced it back, getting the feeling that if she did, one, it'd be one hell of a shock, and two, it wasn't something that happened often.She gave a quick shake of her head and all but hid behind Alex, her eyes darting towards the shop nearby, knowing that with this large group standing in the middle of the street, someone was going to notice "Alex.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm
Alex laughed a little bit. "You want to go to war then." Alex asked raising an eyebrow, his eyes had flashed a dark gold color as he stepped towards the males and looked at them  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie felt a surge of her own anger, though she didn't know why and her eyes narrowed dangerously, their normally amber colors flashing gold shot through with silver, and she felt a familiar pain in her back "Alex, stop..." She glanced at the other wolves, keeping her voice low so they wouldn't hear "Not here..If the town sees, everyone will be exposed.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:23 pm
"Then we'll take out the town and every little human in it." the male wolf said rolling his eyes. "Humans need to learn to fear us. isn't that right.' he said looking at Alex who had glanced off to the side, his hands clenching  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 pm
imsin han namja

That made Ellie snarl, her teeth already lengthened into razor sharp fangs.It was rather clear, that if the need arose, she'd be able to hold her own in a fight and then some "Try it." This group of males still frightened her a bit, but when they threatened her friends, her family.It was a whole different story.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 pm
"Hmm. what about you mate." he said looking over at Alex as he shifted back to his human form and tilted Alex's head up and looked at the blood that covered his neck and chest. "Your hurt bad." he said laughing softly  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:18 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie's hand shot out and she grabbed the male's wrist as he tilted Alex's head up and twisted, knowing somehow, that she'd be able to snap it easily.There was something fiercely possessive in her look, which was totally foreign to her "Just imagine what I could do to you." The didn't need to know that she'd only beat him to hell and back because he'd bitten her, all they needed to know was that she wouldn't let them bully them into submission.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:21 pm
Alex let out a soft groan and shook his head. "Ellie, please step back. i can handle him on my own." Alex said chuckling softly as he looked down for a moment and gasped as the male released him  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:42 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie scowled slightly but let go.She noticed a few odd looks the males gave her but brushed it off "Don't touch him again." Despite Alex saying he could handle it himself, she knew there was no was he would be able to take them all on alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:01 pm
"Hmph." the male said before leaving them alone, and called the pack off. as soon as they left. Alex collapsed to his knees and rubbed his throat  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:07 pm
imsin han namja

As soon as the pack was nearly out of sight, Ellie shivered slightly all the fear she'd felt surfacing.Even as they were walking away that pack terrified her.She crouched by Alex and brushed his hand away to check his throat "Sorry...All I've seemed to do is cause you trouble so far.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm
"I'm fine. i just didn't think i was going to last, if you haven't brought their attention away from me, they would have killed me. you saved my life." Alex said, deep claw marks with blood cold be seen on the side of his neck  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:13 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie pulled off her scarf and wrapped it around his neck, tying in it such a way that it would bind the claw marks but still allow him to breath easily "Then why tell you could could handle it yourself?And what was with those looks they gave me.It's like they've never seen a girl pissed off before."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff