Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Longest thread in R.A.G. EVER!(not really) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long?
  Really long!
  6"
  I'm not posting, Thank you.
View Results

renegade moofin

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:15 pm
Hey, just because I've been working on 'People for the ethical treatment of vegetables' doesn't mean I'm all gung-ho for anime cruelty. I just think PETA needs to eat more chickanz. D:

And I miss abusing Burei. And sitting on his head so I'd have an excuse to abuse him. D:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:28 pm
Annafu
Recluse of the Stars
Philisophical.Cheese
Annafu
Philisophical.Cheese
...-blink- neutral

...HAHAHA. I just caused cancer in lab rats(Oh yess preciousss. I still remember the good old days when I was the first person to join in the old guild thread. >> )

ooooooh, for some reason... starting cancer sounds like fun x:
Yes. Because if we give lab rats cancer, they can't be cruelly experimented on anymore. D:

Thats sick.... Stop the animal cruelty talk!
I can erase your posts!

AND I CAN ERASE YOURS!! >:E
and you spelled hippie wrong :/ if youre going to try and insult me at least do it right.

I cn sepll teh wahy I wunt!
Lefe me alune!  

Recluse of the Stars

Recluse of the Stars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:30 pm
Philisophical.Cheese
Hey, just because I've been working on 'People for the ethical treatment of vegetables' doesn't mean I'm all gung-ho for anime cruelty. I just think PETA needs to eat more chickanz. D:

And I miss abusing Burei. And sitting on his head so I'd have an excuse to abuse him. D:

I don't think that I have ever abused the Burei.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:50 pm
That's because you aren't one of the old school R.A.G members. I was there when this place was just a little thread on the guild forums. When I was still a n00b who had run across Obake in the chatterbox. D:  

renegade moofin

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:04 pm
Philisophical.Cheese
That's because you aren't one of the old school R.A.G members. I was there when this place was just a little thread on the guild forums. When I was still a n00b who had run across Obake in the chatterbox. D:

I remember completely ignoring that thread and still having my name up for like forever. No matter how many time he asked me I only went like once or twice. Like two people pmd me asking me where I was XD I think I was in charge of pr?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:06 am
hawr! your all wrong and im right because im an alien! fear me and my hideaous face.....so their!  

vegeta_ultimate999

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:08 am
haha losers you never post...wait thats cz your not online duh...well still im always online cuz i dont have a life all i have is this guild! lol jk i do have a life but the guild is important to me so like i always say please contribute to the guild people ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:51 am
alright after donating almost 500 gold and doing a few polls making a couple forums and polls and getting new members and the word out for here more i have reached my limit for the night and am ehausted so ill be going to the land of dreams soon and tomorrow ill be doing some more for the guild in the later afternoon bye people ttyl  

vegeta_ultimate999

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:52 am
i beleive in this guild...ever since i fist saw it i knew right away i was gonna be in this and be a part of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:53 am
ttyl goodbye for sure this time....gOnErZ*  

vegeta_ultimate999

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:54 am
this is indeed te longest thread ever in RAG huh i guess....well now im gone for sure no matter what this time.............................gone...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:34 am
You often seem to be the last person in threads I post in. Hello people. ^_^  

enchantedsleeper

Eloquent Explorer

Recluse of the Stars

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:56 am
water_spirit
Philisophical.Cheese

I remember completely ignoring that thread and still having my name up for like forever. No matter how many time he asked me I only went like once or twice. Like two people pmd me asking me where I was XD I think I was in charge of pr?

Its not my fault I didn't happen into you.
I was just randomly invited to this guild. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:08 am
Recluse of the Stars
Annafu
Recluse of the Stars
Philisophical.Cheese
Annafu
Philisophical.Cheese
...-blink- neutral

...HAHAHA. I just caused cancer in lab rats(Oh yess preciousss. I still remember the good old days when I was the first person to join in the old guild thread. >> )

ooooooh, for some reason... starting cancer sounds like fun x:
Yes. Because if we give lab rats cancer, they can't be cruelly experimented on anymore. D:

Thats sick.... Stop the animal cruelty talk!
I can erase your posts!

AND I CAN ERASE YOURS!! >:E
and you spelled hippie wrong :/ if youre going to try and insult me at least do it right.

I cn sepll teh wahy I wunt!
Lefe me alune!

*pushes off a cliff*  

Annafu

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:17 am
let bickering begin!  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash